homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's business   » The Styx   » Technical support (Page 21)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Technical support
Og, King of Bashan

Ship's giant Amorite
# 9562

- Posted      Profile for Og, King of Bashan     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Is the left column of the front page stuck on Saturday night / Sunday morning? No matter how many times I visit the Ship, and no matter what device I visit on, it shows that there are 39 members actively discussing various topics, and the order of topics has no resemblance to the order on the main board pages (Right Wingers Cant be Christians is the top post, and the bottom Heaven post is stuck on Can You Read Music).

--------------------
"I like to eat crawfish and drink beer. That's despair?" ― Walker Percy

Posts: 3259 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's probably still catching up from the server migration on Sunday morning.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
St Deird
Shipmate
# 7631

- Posted      Profile for St Deird   Author's homepage   Email St Deird   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Is part of the "If we found the bones of Jesus" thread missing?

The first post I can see is by David, on the 14th of October at 8:40 am. But it's referencing earlier discussion, which I can't find - and in trying to track it down, I went through Rolyn's post history, which lists 3 posts by Rolyn in the thread, but only one of them seems to be showing up.

...Just me?

--------------------
They're not hobbies; they're a robust post-apocalyptic skill-set.

Posts: 319 | From: the other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
David
Complete Bastard
# 3

- Posted      Profile for David     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by St Deird:
...Just me?

Nope, looks pretty rooted.
Posts: 3815 | From: Redneck Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Seems OK to me now. This sort of thing does have a habit of popping up from time to time, and it usually goes away again eventually.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have a laptop! It's going to take me quite a while to get used to, as apart from difficulty with the routerand using it in different -parts of the house, I have to get used to the key strokes for SuperNova on laptops. However, my question at the moment is: do I have to register to be on the forum there, or can I just log in using name and password?

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Posts: 3083 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Your Ship login and password will be the same regardless of the hardware/software combination you are currently using.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you. I will do that as soon as I can.

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Completely trivial to board usage, but possibly indicative of real problems.

When viewing from the Community page, I've noticed that the most recent post listed on board is not always the actual most recent post. Even after refreshing.
More likely spilled coffee on the decking than signs of a leak, but thought I'd mention.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sometimes posts get lifted out of order when someone posts them deletes their post. The software knows that deleted post existed.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
passer

Indigo
# 13329

- Posted      Profile for passer   Email passer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I thought it was a managed feed, to exclude Hell and possible bad language, so presumably it's a batch job to do the extract, every hour or some-such.
Posts: 1289 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For a while now, after I hit "Add reply" I get the usual message of "Coming soon: your deep and meaningful thoughts in print." But then that message never goes away. My deep and meaningful thoughts are posted, but the screen just doesn't change. I have to open the Ship in another tab and window to continue.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
Originally posted by passer:
I thought it was a managed feed, to exclude Hell and possible bad language, so presumably it's a batch job to do the extract, every hour or some-such.

It's the top 7 threads in Purg, the top 3 in Eccles and the top 1 in Heaven. I don't know how often it refreshes, but hourly is certainly plausible.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
For a while now, after I hit "Add reply" I get the usual message of "Coming soon: your deep and meaningful thoughts in print." But then that message never goes away. My deep and meaningful thoughts are posted, but the screen just doesn't change. I have to open the Ship in another tab and window to continue.

Weird. There might be something in the "Coming soon" page that's causing your browser to freeze, though I'm not sure what that would be.

Is your browser set up to not allow a page to automatically redirect to another, or something? If you click on the thread name in the "Coming soon" page will it take you there, or does the whole tab stop working?

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:

Weird. There might be something in the "Coming soon" page that's causing your browser to freeze, though I'm not sure what that would be.

Is your browser set up to not allow a page to automatically redirect to another, or something? If you click on the thread name in the "Coming soon" page will it take you there, or does the whole tab stop working?

I don't have this problem with any other page or website. I can click on the thread name to get back to my post -- I just don't know how long to wait to be sure it's posted. So I can never edit my post once it's up; I just have to proof carefully before posting. Not a major problem, just a bit vexing.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think you're OK to click on it as soon as it appears - speaking as someone with no patience (for websites) who always clicks rather than waiting.

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

quote:
Originally posted by Drifting Star:
I think you're OK to click on it as soon as it appears - speaking as someone with no patience (for websites) who always clicks rather than waiting.

I'll try that.

It worked -- thanks!

[ 08. November 2013, 15:58: Message edited by: Pigwidgeon ]

--------------------
~Tortuf

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
I can click on the thread name to get back to my post -- I just don't know how long to wait to be sure it's posted.

If you see the "Coming Soon" page at all, it's posted.

In fact, it will generally have posted even if your PC freezes before ever getting to the "Coming soon" page. Clicking on "Add Reply" is the only thing that has to happen for a post to be made.

I suspect this sort of thing has been the root cause of many double posts over the years!

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Another recent problem. A post will appear Ok, but when I hit the back button to return to the menu for the particular board, I get a drop down box asking if I want to send a for again. When this happened the first time, I clicked Yes and there was a double post. Now I click cancel, open a new screen and make my way back to the Ship's boards.

Are others having this problem? I use Safari, and there was an update the other day.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:
Another recent problem. A post will appear Ok, but when I hit the back button to return to the menu for the particular board, I get a drop down box asking if I want to send a for again. When this happened the first time, I clicked Yes and there was a double post. Now I click cancel, open a new screen and make my way back to the Ship's boards.

Are others having this problem? I use Safari, and there was an update the other day.

I thought this was always the way that this (and many other boards) worked. After you've just made a post, the logical page you would go 'back' to is the page where you wrote the post. I don't know why you would expect it to go all the way back to the thread list, because that has to be at least 3 pages prior.

The easiest way to go back to the menu of the the board you're on is either scroll to the bottom and use the 'Go To' option, or scroll to the top and click on the board name. Which is easier depends on where you happen to be on the page.

[ 11. November 2013, 08:10: Message edited by: orfeo ]

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks - I'll try that. It's just that there has been a change, and not for the better.

--------------------

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
BroJames
Shipmate
# 9636

- Posted      Profile for BroJames   Email BroJames   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What happens for me when I post a reply on a thread is that I get a "Wait for it…" window, then I am redirected to the thread which now has my post on it.

Once I am on the thread again, if I press the 'Back' button then it takes me back to the posting process (i.e. back to the last window I visited) with a message about whether I really want to do that.

IIRC this has always been how it is.

[ 12. November 2013, 12:27: Message edited by: BroJames ]

Posts: 3374 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Thyme
Shipmate
# 12360

- Posted      Profile for Thyme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

This started happening to me a while ago. I used to hit the 'Community' button at the top of the screen to get back. Very annoying because I often missed the edit window.

It fixed itself when I cleared ('reformatted'?) my hard drive and installed a brand new operating system (windows 8). So far everything is fine again.

--------------------
The Church in its own bubble has become, at best the guardian of the value system of the nation’s grandparents, and at worst a den of religious anoraks defined by defensiveness, esoteric logic and discrimination. Bishop of Buckingham's blog

Posts: 600 | From: Cloud Cuckoo Land | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:
It's just that there has been a change, and not for the better.

It wasn't us who changed - it must have been the Safari update.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Yes, I think that's right. I'm now using the trick Orfeo pointed out and at the end, creating a new screen, exiting the old. It swords well thanks.

--------------------

Jammy Dodger

Half jam, half biscuit
# 17872

- Posted      Profile for Jammy Dodger   Email Jammy Dodger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Where has the Welcome Aboard thread gone? Seen a few newbies arrive and thought I'd click on the thread but it seems to have vanished?

--------------------
Look at my eye twitching - Donkey from Shrek

Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Heavens to Betsy! Swept away by the Doom Broom in the last tidy up!

I'll see if an Admin can retrieve it.

Firenze
AS Host

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
And they have.

Post away, JD.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

With my SuperNova software, it is best to set Tools Options to 'ignore colours and fonts'. The layout of the dialog box thing for doing this has changed and I seem to have changed the size of the font which used to be - nice, clear Arial. For instance, I've just done a preview and the font doesn't look the same size. I use the voice, but having the magnification on too helps me orientate myself round the screen and if I need to I can put it up very high and peer! May I ask if someone would be kind enough please to have a look at that dialog box and see if there's a place where this can be changed? Ah yes, I remember to add I'm now on IE10, which they also updated for me and which probably doesn't help!

The software has had a new patch which upset a few of my SuperNova settings , and I think maybe a few of theirs too!, which means I haven't been able to join a thread I'd like to!! [Smile]

[ 22. December 2013, 07:28: Message edited by: SusanDoris ]

--------------------

SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

I think I have, quite by accident, solved the problem. [Smile] The voice said 67%, and I realised that it was saing the figure at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. I'd never thought of that, so I changed it back to 100%.... and am keeping my fingers crossed! All seems well so far.

--------------------

An die Freude
Shipmate
# 14794

- Posted      Profile for An die Freude   Email An die Freude   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The Hell thread "Offenderati" shows as having two pages, but the first four on the second page appear to me to be the same as the last four on the preceding page. Not sure if that's just me seeing that, though.

--------------------
"I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable."
Walt Whitman
Formerly JFH

Posts: 851 | From: Proud Socialist Monarchy of Sweden | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My other half just told me the same thing. Time for a re-indexing methinks.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've tried getting into the cafe on my ipad but it keeps trying to open a Dropbox file.

Is it possible to open the cafe on a tablet?

(Apologies if this is an old query, I tried to search for an answer but couldn't find one)

Posts: 773 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Alex Cockell

Ship’s penguin
# 7487

- Posted      Profile for Alex Cockell     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chocoholic:
I've tried getting into the cafe on my ipad but it keeps trying to open a Dropbox file.

Is it possible to open the cafe on a tablet?

(Apologies if this is an old query, I tried to search for an answer but couldn't find one)

Tablets preclude the use of Java SE - so no joy there, unless or until there was a tech change to how the cafe worked.

Over tablets generally - would help if there was a more touch-friendly skin - as it means pinching to grow then reaching for a stylus to advance to the next page in a thread....

Posts: 2146 | From: Reading, Berkshire UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks Alex, I'd not thought of that.
Posts: 773 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

I realise that this is not really a fair question, because it's probably got something to do with my Dolphin SuperNova (13.53) software, but it does seem to have a strong M/S connection too, so I'm just wondering whether anyone has any ideas. I was on the phone to ~Dolphin Tech Support this afternoon, and it seems to be a problem for them too.

For all the years I've been using a computer, to highlight and then copy or delete a line, or a paragraph when, for instance, composing posts, I have put the cursor at the end, then done Control+Shift+up arrow. This has highlighted the part I want. Now when I do that, on any window on the internet as far as I can see, everything above that line is highlighted. I have tried a test in the UB Practice thread, which failed.

If anyone has any solution, I would be most grateful.

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
Originally posted by SusanDoris:
For all the years I've been using a computer, to highlight and then copy or delete a line, or a paragraph when, for instance, composing posts, I have put the cursor at the end, then done Control+Shift+up arrow. This has highlighted the part I want. Now when I do that, on any window on the internet as far as I can see, everything above that line is highlighted. I have tried a test in the UB Practice thread, which failed.

If anyone has any solution, I would be most grateful.

Ctrl+Shift+Up arrow highlights all the way to the top of the selected paragraph in Internet Explorer. Shift+Home works to highlight a single line once the cursor is placed at the end.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:

Ctrl+Shift+Up arrow highlights all the way to the top of the selected paragraph in Internet Explorer. Shift+Home works to highlight a single line once the cursor is placed at the end.

Thank you very much for your help. Re the Ctrl Shift Up Arrow, I think there must be a glitch in my IE then, because I've just tried it on an edit area like this and it highlighted right to the top.
The Shift Home one I didn't know, but have tried for a line and it worked. [Smile] So, fingers crossed, that's one problem solved.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've just got a spam PM from a new 'member'. Who do I contact on this, please? Ta muchly. [Paranoid]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A spam account has just been locked. PM me to make sure it is the same one.

Everyone, else-- if you receive a message requesting you urgently contact someone at a linked email-- do not respond. And for God's sake, don't click that link.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Actually never mind-- enough people have gotten the same exact PM that I have no problem outing the sender. If any of you have a PM waiting for you from monico, delete without reading. The account has been locked.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you, axe-wielding bunny. [Overused]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Marama
Shipmate
# 330

- Posted      Profile for Marama   Email Marama   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
As we are travelling with only one computer between us, my [shipmate] husband and I are sharing it. I am logged in to the Ship, but if he wants to post something, can he log me out and log himself in instead?

Hitting "logout" seems only to provoke the automatic message " you can never leave".

Posts: 910 | From: Canberra | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You should be able to log out, and the other log in. I don't know why that's not working.

An alternative approach is to install a different browser. One of you can be logged on in Chrome, the other in InternetExplorer (or, whichever two browsers you have).

--------------------

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

OK, I've just logged out (for the first time in years!) and got the "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave" message. Which is the result of an Admin with a sense of humour.

But, above that is a link to either login or register. ie: it might say "you can never leave" but you have left! Or, at least, I had left.

--------------------

Marama
Shipmate
# 330

- Posted      Profile for Marama   Email Marama   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
That tip worked in Internet Explorer but not in Mozilla Firefox.

With Firefox, the line under "ship of fools' remins unchanged after hitting 'logout' ; it offers 'register', 'my profile' etc but NOT 'login' as an option.

We have 'solved' the problem by me logging in under Mozilla and him under IE, so we have a work aroudn but the ship still has a technical issue for the IT gurus to work on.

Posts: 910 | From: Canberra | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

If it's working in some browsers but not others, then it's probably a browser issue rather than one with the Ship itself. I don't have Firefox so I can't try to replicate the problem myself.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I just logged out and I'm using the latest version of Firefox.

[shudder] That was weird. [Ultra confused]

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Taliesin
Shipmate
# 14017

- Posted      Profile for Taliesin   Email Taliesin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
All afternoon, the ship was offline... or was it just me? It said closed for maintenance.

you WILL survive!

but since there is no comment here, I'm wondering if it was just me. [Eek!]

Posts: 2138 | From: South, UK | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I noticed it as well. Doubting the "reassuring" message I might have, survive I did. Though my keepers now bear mental scars beyond the most twisted existential imaginings. Two needed to be restrained themselves. Not quite sure I quite trust the one who seemed to manage unscathed.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016