homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's business   » The Styx   » UBB Practice Thread (Page 9)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  110  111  112 

Source: (consider it) Thread: UBB Practice Thread
Worm in the Grass
Shipmate
# 10999

- Posted      Profile for Worm in the Grass   Email Worm in the Grass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
just morejavascript:void(0)
Cool javascript:void(0)
Rolljavascript:void(0)
Snore Eyessmiley testing

--------------------
Christian satire attracts people who are serious about religion. It's a method of coping with the difference between what religion ought to be about and what it is. (Jengie Jon)

Posts: 273 | From: somewhere near Canberra | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Worm in the Grass
Shipmate
# 10999

- Posted      Profile for Worm in the Grass   Email Worm in the Grass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Testing manual method

[Smile]
[Frown]
[Hot and Hormonal]
[Big Grin]
[Biased]
[Razz]
[Cool]
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Christian satire attracts people who are serious about religion. It's a method of coping with the difference between what religion ought to be about and what it is. (Jengie Jon)

Posts: 273 | From: somewhere near Canberra | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
PhilA

shipocaster
# 8792

- Posted      Profile for PhilA   Email PhilA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
sig test

--------------------
To err is human. To arr takes a pirate.

Posts: 3121 | From: Sofa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Hazey*Jane

Ship's Biscuit Crumbs
# 8754

- Posted      Profile for Hazey*Jane   Email Hazey*Jane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
sig test
Posts: 4266 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Bede's American Successor

Curmudgeon-in-Training
# 5042

- Posted      Profile for The Bede's American Successor   Author's homepage   Email The Bede's American Successor   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Testing, testing. 1, 2, 3, 4.

--------------------
This was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride of wealth and food in plenty, comfort and ease, and yet she never helped the poor and the wretched.

—Ezekiel 16.49

Posts: 6079 | From: The banks of Possession Sound | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
*eats candy, spins around in circles, and falls down*

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scot

Deck hand
# 2095

- Posted      Profile for Scot   Email Scot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Spiffy,

When thou doest write thy sig, the number of thine lines shall be four, no more, but maybe less. Four shalt be the number of thine lines, and the number of thine lines shall be four. Five is right out.

(with apologies to Brother Maynard and the Book of Armaments)

--------------------
“Here, we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 9515 | From: Southern California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Scot:
When thou doest write thy sig, the number of thine lines shall be four, no more, but maybe less.

And those without sig shall be free to cast the first stone.

And those with sig shall endeavor mightily to keep said sig as short as possible, so as to be a lamp of righteousness unto the multitudes.

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Niënna

Ship's Lotus Blossom
# 4652

- Posted      Profile for Niënna   Email Niënna   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
sig test

--------------------
[Nino points a gun at Chiki]
Nino: Now... tell me. Who started the war?
Chiki: [long pause] We did.
~No Man's Land

Posts: 2298 | From: Purgatory | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
preview post test

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Another Preview post test

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zorro
Shipmate
# 9156

- Posted      Profile for Zorro   Author's homepage   Email Zorro   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Quote function test

--------------------
It is so hard to believe, because it is so hard to obey. Soren Kierkegaard
Well, churches really should be like sluts; take everyone no matter who they are or whether they can pay. Spiffy da wondersheep

Posts: 2568 | From: Baja California (actually the UK but that's where my fans know me from) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Testing
quote:
how to do

quote:
multiple quotes
quote:
and it
quote:
seems to work

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Puppycat
Ship's Toast and Vegemite
# 4941

- Posted      Profile for Puppycat   Email Puppycat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just wanting to test whether or not the link I have put in my sig works.

According to Preview Post it does indeed. [Big Grin]

[ 18. April 2006, 22:31: Message edited by: Puppycat ]

--------------------
“The Angels stole my phone box.” Doctor Who ~ Blink

Pics of my trip to Israel and Paris

Posts: 1905 | From: Picnicking at Hanging Rock | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Illtyd
Apprentice
# 3470

- Posted      Profile for Illtyd   Author's homepage   Email Illtyd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by MarkthePunk:
The Society of St. Pius I was too traditional to

Other stuff ping
[Mad] [Snigger]
[Snigger] [Axe murder] [Axe murder] [Projectile] [Angel]
  • thing 1 [Overused]
  • thing 2

Posts: 11 | From: Newcastle, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
luvanddaisies

the'fun'in'fundie'™
# 5761

- Posted      Profile for luvanddaisies   Email luvanddaisies   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
sig test.

(thanks D.O.D [Big Grin] !)

--------------------
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Mark Twain)

Posts: 3711 | From: all at sea. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
luvanddaisies

the'fun'in'fundie'™
# 5761

- Posted      Profile for luvanddaisies   Email luvanddaisies   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
sig test 2 [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Mark Twain)

Loquacious beachcomber
Shipmate
# 8783

- Posted      Profile for Loquacious beachcomber     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Testing new sig.

--------------------
TODAY'S SPECIAL - AND SO ARE YOU (Sign on beachfront fish & chips shop)

Posts: 5954 | From: Southeast of Wawa, between the beach and the hiking trail.. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sig. (I think it's funny anyway)

Paul W

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
don't suppose this works either

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
or this

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

this

--------------------

sparkly_h
Shipmate
# 7997

- Posted      Profile for sparkly_h   Email sparkly_h   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sig for summer?
Posts: 158 | From: Chichester | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
sparkly_h
Shipmate
# 7997

- Posted      Profile for sparkly_h   Email sparkly_h   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Try again
Posts: 158 | From: Chichester | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Puppycat
# 4941

- Posted      Profile for Puppycat   Email Puppycat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Making sure my sig is the right size and works.

--------------------

Posts: 1905 | From: Picnicking at Hanging Rock | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post 
er, PC, I think you need to check your sig.

Unless you really do want to forget Les (what did he do that was so bad?). [Razz]

--------------------
Still pretty Amazing, but no longer Mavis.

Puppycat
# 4941

Whoops! Thanks LATA.

Testing sig again with new link.

--------------------

Puppycat
# 4941

Grrrr. Spelling errors are haunting me right now. [brick wall]

--------------------

FreeJack
Shipmate
# 10612

- Posted      Profile for FreeJack   Email FreeJack   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sig as a parrot.
FreeJack
Shipmate
# 10612

- Posted      Profile for FreeJack   Email FreeJack   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sig2
luvanddaisies

the'fun'in'fundie'™
# 5761

test

--------------------

luvanddaisies

the'fun'in'fundie'™
# 5761

test2

--------------------

luvanddaisies

the'fun'in'fundie'™
# 5761

test3

--------------------

Ags

Knocked up
# 204

- Posted      Profile for Ags     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
sig test

--------------------
I think that we are most ourselves at our best, because that is what God intended us to be. The us we really like, the us that others love to be with. Moth

Posts: 2707 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I believe only men should wash dishes.

--------------------
I'm a Fundagelical Evangimentalist. What are you?
Take Me Home * My Heart * An hour with Rich Mullins *

Posts: 13788 | From: Below the Bible Belt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
o pointy birds
o pointy pointy

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Melangell
Shipmate
# 4023

- Posted      Profile for Melangell   Email Melangell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
++Rowan remembered them in his Easter Day sermon

--------------------
Gwnewch y pethau bychein (Dewi Sant)
Do the little things (Saint David)

Posts: 367 | From: A bit of Wales in Surrey | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Melangell
Shipmate
# 4023

- Posted      Profile for Melangell   Email Melangell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I do believe that link works... [Yipee]

--------------------
Gwnewch y pethau bychein (Dewi Sant)
Do the little things (Saint David)

Posts: 367 | From: A bit of Wales in Surrey | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[URL=http://static.flickr.com/47/127110582_97ae279c09.jpg ]Brrrrm[/URL]
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.

[ 23. April 2006, 15:48: Message edited by: Pânts ]

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
sigstuff

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7428 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Machine Elf

Irregular polytope
# 1622

- Posted      Profile for The Machine Elf   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Does it, well, does it?

--------------------
Elves of any kind are strange folk.

Posts: 1298 | From: the edge of the deep green sea | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Padingtun Bear.

Bear of Very Little Brain
# 3935

- Posted      Profile for Padingtun Bear.   Email Padingtun Bear.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
special one-day-only sig

--------------------
Shameless publicity for a great new book:
A voice from the fringe

Posts: 961 | From: South Oxfordshire | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Er ... [URL=]Link[/URL]

Erm ... no [Hot and Hormonal]

So how does one do links to pages within the Ship [Confused] [Waterworks]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Erm: [URL=]mwaaahhhhaaaaa[/URL] [Waterworks]

--------------------

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

Erm ... er, no.

[Help]

--------------------

pete173
Shipmate
# 4622

- Posted      Profile for pete173   Author's homepage   Email pete173   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
β

--------------------
Pete

Posts: 1653 | From: Kilburn, London NW6 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
HenryT

Canadian Anglican
# 3722

- Posted      Profile for HenryT   Author's homepage   Email HenryT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by pete173:
β

ιγ

Ooh - like the bold beta!

--------------------
"Perhaps an invincible attachment to the dearest rights of man may, in these refined, enlightened days, be deemed old-fashioned" P. Henry, 1788

Posts: 7231 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

Testing the wisdom of Alan related to me by Pete

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

[Yipee] [Yipee] [Overused] [Yipee] [Yipee]

Thanks, guys.

--------------------

The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

- Posted      Profile for The Great Gumby   Author's homepage   Email The Great Gumby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sig test, with thanks to PhilA

--------------------
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. - Richard Feynman

A letter to my son about death

Posts: 5382 | From: Home for shot clergy spouses | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  110  111  112 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016