homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's business   » The Styx   » New Ship forums launch next Wednesday, 28 February (Page 4)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: New Ship forums launch next Wednesday, 28 February
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
‘Have you such a thing as a dungeon on board?’

Presumably on the Freedom and Song private board....
Brig. Ships have brigs.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
tic tock, tic tock

Half an hour to go...

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
I'm a bit late in asking this (46 minutes to go!), but what will happen to the Gallery?

Many of the pictures are of Shipmates who no longer post. Will there be a fresh new Gallery at some point?

It's been part of our discussions, but nothing firm has been agreed so far. As I'm sure you'll appreciate, it's not been one of the priorities.

The existing gallery will continue to exist on the same basis as the existing boards, so if lurkers can see it then it will remain accessible indefinitely.

Thanks for the response. (It's obviously not high on my list either, since I just thought of it a few minutes ago.)

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
‘Have you such a thing as a dungeon on board?’

Presumably on the Freedom and Song private board....
Brig. Ships have brigs.
Tell that to Messrs Gilbert and Sullivan.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
AndyB
Shipmate
# 10186

- Posted      Profile for AndyB   Author's homepage   Email AndyB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Silly but techie nerdy question (I'm both, so that's allowed.)

What software are you using for the new forums?

Posts: 149 | From: Belfast | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Vanilla v2.3.1

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
quote:
Originally posted by Anglican't:
I'm not planning to make the jump myself, but hope the transition goes well. Good luck!

I'm sorry to hear that, Anglican't. I know you haven't been very active lately, but I enjoyed meeting you at "my" Shipmeet in London (5 years ago?), and it's always fun to recognize you when you post. I hope you'll come aboard the new Ship at some point.
Gosh, it was a while ago! Yes, likewise and was a fun evening. I've broken a few 2018 resolutions already, so never say never but, for now, adieu.
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016