homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Things we did   » Auctions   » 1662: Bid here!

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: 1662: Bid here!
Prayer Book
unregistered

- Posted            Edit/delete post 
Membership number: 1662
Catalogue entry: click here

[ 18. August 2005, 10:29: Message edited by: Auctioneer ]

IP: Logged
Auctioneer

Going... going... gone!
# 12

- Posted      Profile for Auctioneer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lot 7 brings us to membership number 1662. An item with an impeccable history, stretching back to the time of King Edward VI and Queen Elizabeth I. What am I bid? We start the bidding at $15.
Curious
Shipmate
# 93

- Posted      Profile for Curious   Email Curious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'll bid $15!

Curious

--------------------
Erin - you are missed more than you could know. Rest in peace and rise in glory - to provide unrest in the heavenly realms.

Posts: 1372 | From: Betwixt and between | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

- Posted      Profile for Cranmer's baggage*   Email Cranmer's baggage*   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think this one's got my name all over it [Razz] $20.00

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Posts: 729 | From: the antipodes | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It needs a more contemporary and theologically apposite (if not opposite [Big Grin] ) name. Twenty.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
undertow
Apprentice
# 9869

- Posted      Profile for undertow   Author's homepage   Email undertow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Tsk. Tsk. Surely we can do better than this?

( taps finger on nose)

$25

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus

Posts: 4 | From: Texas USA ( you mean we're not our own country?) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
thirty [Biased]

--------------------

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

- Posted      Profile for Cranmer's baggage*   Email Cranmer's baggage*   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Raises left eyebrow. $35

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

St. Punk the Pious

Biblical™ Punk
# 683

- Posted      Profile for St. Punk the Pious   Author's homepage   Email St. Punk the Pious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
:nods in a cultured oh-so-entitled manner:

$40

--------------------
The Society of St. Pius *
Wannabe Anglican, Reader
My reely gud book.

Posts: 4161 | From: Choral Evensong | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

$45.00

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

undertow
Apprentice
# 9869

- Posted      Profile for undertow   Author's homepage   Email undertow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
( raises right index finger ) $50.00

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus

Posts: 4 | From: Texas USA ( you mean we're not our own country?) | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace*

Shipmate
# 4754

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace*   Email Amazing Grace*       Edit/delete post 
<raises chin and eyebrows>

$55

Charlotte

--------------------
.sig on vacation

Posts: 2594 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Curious
Shipmate
# 93

- Posted      Profile for Curious   Email Curious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
<Jumps up and down excitedly then notices everyone else is behaving themselves [Hot and Hormonal] >

$56

Curious

--------------------
Erin - you are missed more than you could know. Rest in peace and rise in glory - to provide unrest in the heavenly realms.

Posts: 1372 | From: Betwixt and between | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
undertow
Apprentice
# 9869

<turns head in a nonchalant manner to look around room then nods> $60.00

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

[picks and chews ear wax surreptitiously]

$64

--------------------

Amazing Grace*

Shipmate
# 4754

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace*   Email Amazing Grace*       Edit/delete post 
*discreetly tugs at earring in liturgically-correct color*

$66

--------------------
.sig on vacation

Posts: 2594 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

Never was any good at that "keep your powder dry, feign indifference stuff". Drives The Old Fart crazy - he won't let me near an auction he wants to bid at.

$67.00

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

Scratches left ankle, attempting to look like James Bond, raising right eyebrow. Falls off stool spluttering

$69

--------------------

Cranmer's baggage*
Shipmate
# 4937

Glances dismissively at the bedraggled bundle on the floor, turns to the auctioneer, raises left eyebrow.

$80.00

Let's see what you're really made of. [Razz]

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Auctioneer

Going... going... gone!
# 12

- Posted      Profile for Auctioneer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
<hammer falls>

The winning bid on this thread was for $80 by Cranmer's Baggage. You can make your payment on this page...

http://shipoffools.com/Products/auctions/cc_payment.html

Please note your Lot number (7) as you'll need to enter it into the payment form. Thanks for supporting the ship! If you wish to transfer your board identity to this number, please post on the Winners! thread and we'll arrange your move in the next seven days.

And thanks to everyone else who took part in bidding on this thread. If you'd like to give to the Organ Fund anyway, here's the link...

http://shipoffools.com/Organ/options.html

Thanks!

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016