homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Asserting the equality of women's pee (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Asserting the equality of women's pee
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
That may be perfectly correct. Just so long as we don't confuse pee being equal with pee being the same. Because it isn't.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Honest Ron Bacardi
Shipmate
# 38

- Posted      Profile for Honest Ron Bacardi   Email Honest Ron Bacardi   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Inger:
There's women's pee, and then there's women's pee.

That's probably the link to read to see where all this nonsense is coming from. It probably didn't start off as anything to do with normal sex hormones, but artificial ones, specifically ethynyl estradiol (EE2), which is effectively a xenobiotic, and passes to a large degree unchanged through normal sewage treatment plants.

So my advice to chamois is - if you are not on the pill, piss away! If you are though, just remember to wash your veg. thoroughly first. Around 500 changes of water should do the job.

--------------------
Anglo-Cthulhic

Posts: 4857 | From: the corridors of Pah! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mary LA:
What about men who eat asparagus in spring and then pee green with a stinky old-socks pee?

When our kids were little we got them to eat asparagus by telling them their pee would stink if they ate it.
Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Honest Ron Bacardi
Shipmate
# 38

- Posted      Profile for Honest Ron Bacardi   Email Honest Ron Bacardi   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
What about men who eat asparagus in spring and then pee green with a stinky old-socks pee? They should be barred from the compost.

Far more men than women react to the consumption of asparagus by exuding volatile compounds such as

Methanethiol
Dimethyl sulfide
Dimethyl disufide
Dimethyl sulfoxide
Dimethyl sulfone

In other words, sulphurous men.

Oi! I saw that! Not everyone can do the smelly pee thing 'cos they don't have the right enzymes. And not everyone can smell the results either. But neither is sex-related.

--------------------
Anglo-Cthulhic

Posts: 4857 | From: the corridors of Pah! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Steve H
Shipmate
# 17102

- Posted      Profile for Steve H   Email Steve H   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
That male urine and female urine have slightly different composition is a basic biological fact. Deal with it.

No-one doubts it, but there's no basis to the belief that women's piss is any less effective a compost-activator than men's. Also, "deal with it" is a horrible neologism.

--------------------
Hold to Christ, and for the rest, be totally uncommitted.
Herbert Butterfield.

Posts: 439 | From: Hemel Hempstead, Herts | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged
Steve H
Shipmate
# 17102

- Posted      Profile for Steve H   Email Steve H   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve H:
quote:
Originally posted by Jahlove:
URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_urination_device]We r in ur compost heaps, writing our names[/URL]

[Razz]

TMI!
How did you manage to fuck up a perfectly good URL?

It was fine when you started out. Wanker.

I'd've edited it if you twats gave us a reasonable time to edit. All but one of my other forums have no limit on the time, and the other one that does gives you 15 minutes.
Wanker.

[ 03. June 2012, 12:10: Message edited by: Steve H ]

--------------------
Herbert Butterfield.

Inger
Shipmate
# 15285

- Posted      Profile for Inger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Honest Ron Bacardi:
quote:
There's women's pee, and then there's women's pee.

That's probably the link to read to see where all this nonsense is coming from. It probably didn't start off as anything to do with normal sex hormones, but artificial ones, specifically ethynyl estradiol (EE2), which is effectively a xenobiotic, and passes to a large degree unchanged through normal sewage treatment plants.

My thoughts exactly.
Posts: 332 | From: Newcastle, UK | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So now the male fish are saying to the female fish

"Don't worry honey. You won't get pregnant."

Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Inger
Shipmate
# 15285

- Posted      Profile for Inger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
What about men who eat asparagus in spring and then pee green with a stinky old-socks pee? They should be barred from the compost.

Far more men than women react to the consumption of asparagus by exuding volatile compounds such as

Methanethiol
Dimethyl sulfide
Dimethyl disufide
Dimethyl sulfoxide
Dimethyl sulfone

In other words, sulphurous men.

As far as I'm aware, this is not so much a question of how you metabolise certain compounds as whether you can smell the result. I can detect instantly when I've eaten even a very, very small amount of asparagus. My husband can't detect anything in his own pee.

How often do you get a chance to smell other people's pee?

Posts: 332 | From: Newcastle, UK | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
Steve H
Shipmate
# 17102

quote:
How often do you get a chance to smell other people's pee?

Depends on whether you're into water sport!

--------------------
Herbert Butterfield.

Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, suppose it is a fine spring morning and as a urine-empowered woman I go out to admire my compost heap and there is the dear man shaking his willie and the compost heap honks like mad and has a luminous dong-like green tinge on top and he says,'Don't you dare widdle on this, you are the wrong gender.'

Hypothetical twaddle of course.

Although I once went into a unisex toilet after a large asparagus-eating man had just exited.

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Sighthound
Shipmate
# 15185

- Posted      Profile for Sighthound   Email Sighthound   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Apparently when they were desperate for saltpetre during the (British) Civil War, to make gunpowder, one source was to dig under the 'women's seats' in churches. Of course, in those days sermons were rather long and churches were not provided with WCs.

I kid you not! Male urine is apparently useless for this purpose as it has a different chemical composition. But it was useful in the textile trade.

--------------------
Supporter of Tia Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue.http://tiagreyhounds.org/

Posts: 168 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
One wonders whether different ingredients are needed if the purpose of the compost heap is, in fact, to grow asparagus.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I'd've edited it if you twats gave us a reasonable time to edit. All but one of my other forums have no limit on the time, and the other one that does gives you 15 minutes.

Don't let us keep you from them. No, really.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post 
In WW1 trenches, men quickly discovered that urine soaked cloth covering the face countered the effect of Chlorine gas.
Piss can come in handy in most unexpected ways .

But ladies ? No, please do not pee on your compost heaps . It's most unladylike, and besides any thing that risks us men not being able to sire lots of little brats is quite out of the question.

< quickly posts [Razz] , to avoid in-coming flying crockery >

With the global human population standing at 7 billion and rising, anything that suppresses male potency has got to be counted as a good thing .

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
EtymologicalEvangelical
Shipmate
# 15091

- Posted      Profile for EtymologicalEvangelical   Email EtymologicalEvangelical   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by rolyn
Piss can come in handy in most unexpected ways .

Apparently so.

Although I'm not sure about taking the piss quite so literally!

--------------------
You can argue with a man who says, 'Rice is unwholesome': but you neither can nor need argue with a man who says, 'Rice is unwholesome, but I'm not saying this is true'. CS Lewis

Posts: 3625 | From: South Coast of England | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

Eeeeechh !!
Think I'll stick to the apple juice if you don't mind.

Suppose she would make some fellow an inexpensive date . Puts new meaning to a 'night out on the piss'.

--------------------

Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
quote:
quote:
URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_urination_device]We r in ur compost heaps, writing our names[/URL]

[Razz]

TMI!
How did you manage to fuck up a perfectly good URL?

It was fine when you started out. Wanker.

Wanker.

Moron! And a rude,fumble-fingered moron to boot. [Mad]

[There. Will that do? Sorry and all that, but I really don't do Hell very well [Hot and Hormonal] ]

[ 03. June 2012, 15:29: Message edited by: Barnabas62 ]

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Silver Faux:
Being a man ...
I can write my name on it, which women can't do.

We r in ur compost heaps, writing our names

[Razz]

That is an unnatural device and, thus, must be forbidden by the RCC.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Wanker.

There's a button that says "Preview Post". Try using it.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sighthound:

I kid you not! Male urine is apparently useless for this purpose as it has a different chemical composition. But it was useful in the textile trade.

As in the transportation of urine from Newcastle to soak Tweed fabric in? So I've heard anyway. The wee was used to do something useful to the Tweed, but the downside was the special odour in the places where Tweedy-wearing people gathered, especially if they'd just come in from the rain.

If true, I wonder how they gathered it and who from? [Paranoid]

--------------------
Irish dogs needing homes! http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/ Greyhounds and Lurchers are shipped over to England for rehoming too!

Posts: 10002 | From: Scotland the Brave | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:
quote:
For God's sake, don't get anyone started about peeing in the shower. People flip right the hell out over that.

My wife and I have taken to showering together, perhaps this is why the hair on my legs has stopped growing.

AtB Pyx_e

Too much information (re the wife, that is).

As for leg hair, I think it is the wearing of trousers that causes increasing baldness. Try doing your parish visits in a frock

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

I never knew wearing trousers caused baldness. Next time I see a balding guy I'm going to tell him to skip all the Rogaine and just wear a kilt.
Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

- Posted      Profile for Chamois   Email Chamois   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Comedy rant? Gardening is SERIOUS STUFF!!!

Don't think you can beset me round with dismal stories about artificial hormones. I live in a city where at a conservative estimate every drop of water that comes out the tap has been through 5 sets of kidneys already. Chances are, one of these sets belongs to a woman who's on the Pill. My own pee that's been through the compost has got to be safer than that - at least I know where it came from.

Evensong and Firenze, right on, Sisters! Gardening women of the world unite! We hold these rights to be inalienable: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Horticulture.

So, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will, I shall stand proudly upright on my compost bin (purchased at a good discount from my local council - Save Waste Compost At Home) and Pee for Victory.

And to all you chromosomally-challenged men cowering in your garden sheds I say just one thing: you can take your pathetic inky dinky Y chromosomes, wrap them round your necks and choke yourselves with them - if the fragile little things don't break.

So there.

--------------------
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases

Posts: 978 | From: Hill of roses | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Gives a whole new dimension to the idea of a Bog Garden.
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Firenze, may I just say you are blossoming on this thread?

What's in your fertilizer?

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

Chamois, peeing for right, truth, justice, and tasty veggies since 1987.
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by leo:
... I think it is the wearing of trousers that causes increasing baldness. Try doing your parish visits in a frock

I think you'll find that the wearing of trousers causes frontal baldness. Frocks go with the bald patch at the crown. That's (obviously) why so many of you blokes in frocks have silly hats to complete the ensemble.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Honest Ron Bacardi:
It probably didn't start off as anything to do with normal sex hormones, but artificial ones, specifically ethynyl estradiol (EE2), which is effectively a xenobiotic, and passes to a large degree unchanged through normal sewage treatment plants.

So my advice to chamois is - if you are not on the pill, piss away! If you are though, just remember to wash your veg. thoroughly first. Around 500 changes of water should do the job.

That at least makes sense. An artifical chemical compound affecting things makes sense.

Back to my original point-- Genus homo has been around for about 2 million years, and homo sapiens has been around for about 200 thousand. the overwhelming bulk of that time, we were all peeing on bushes, every man, woman, and child. Yes, I understand, there are differences but there is just no goddamn way you can tell me that female urine would have somehow crazily evolved to become toxic to the ecosystem that produced it! That prehistoric women were going around strafing bushes willy nilly. We would have never made it to the agricultural age.

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For that matter what about female animals peeing in the wild?

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
Firenze, may I just say you are blossoming on this thread?

What's in your fertilizer?

Currently, a rather nice Cremant de Limoux. (I'm not sure who's pissing on the vines of southern France, but keep up the good work.)
Loquacious beachcomber
Shipmate
# 8783

- Posted      Profile for Loquacious beachcomber     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nicolemrw:

I think I dated one of those briefly, back in high school.

--------------------
TODAY'S SPECIAL - AND SO ARE YOU (Sign on beachfront fish & chips shop)

Posts: 5954 | From: Southeast of Wawa, between the beach and the hiking trail.. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, after reading this thread, I feel so much better about whizzing in various commercial corn/bean/wheat fields over the past few years. Perhaps I can get my farmer friends to hand over a little kick-back. Or maybe start a nice little part time gig. I have a very efficient bladder, and unlimited access to hop flavored diuretics... [Biased]

"Will Pee for a Fee"

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Sober Preacher's Kid

Presbymethegationalist
# 12699

- Posted      Profile for Sober Preacher's Kid   Email Sober Preacher's Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's been pissing down rain here the last few days. Should I have checked if it was a male rain or a female rain? How would one tell? [Paranoid]

--------------------
NDP Federal Convention Ottawa 2018: A random assortment of Prots and Trots.

Posts: 7646 | From: Peterborough, Upper Canada | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

quote:
Originally posted by Chamois:
I live in a city where at a conservative estimate every drop of water that comes out the tap has been through 5 sets of kidneys already.

Move.

--------------------

Sober Preacher's Kid

Presbymethegationalist
# 12699

- Posted      Profile for Sober Preacher's Kid   Email Sober Preacher's Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are the same way, nu? Comes with living in a dry place and having to share.

Aqua Vitae indeed.

--------------------

Posts: 7646 | From: Peterborough, Upper Canada | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
irish_lord99
Shipmate
# 16250

- Posted      Profile for irish_lord99     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
quote:
I live in a city where at a conservative estimate every drop of water that comes out the tap has been through 5 sets of kidneys already.

Move.
[Killing me] [Killing me]

--------------------
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

Posts: 1169 | From: Maine, US | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Faux:
quote:
Originally posted by Nicolemrw:

I think I dated one of those briefly, back in high school.
And I bet you have lovely memories.

--------------------

Sober Preacher's Kid

Presbymethegationalist
# 12699

If If male and female pee is the same, then that must be why the stick says I'm pregnant.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Nobody is saying they are the same, buddy, we're just saying women's piss is not napalm.

ETA: There's a Chuck Palahniuk novel I'd love to read.

[ 04. June 2012, 04:05: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------

Bartolomeo

Musical Engineer
# 8352

- Posted      Profile for Bartolomeo   Email Bartolomeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I believe a further discussion of women peeing on men should occur in F&S.

--------------------
"Individual talent is too sporadic and unpredictable to be allowed any important part in the organization society" --Stuart Chase

Posts: 1291 | From: the American Midwest | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bartolomeo

Musical Engineer
# 8352

- Posted      Profile for Bartolomeo   Email Bartolomeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
There we were in Heaven, having an interesting chat about making compost, and up comes the idea that women's urine is not suitable for activating a compost heap because our hideously dangerous hormones may contaminate the vegetables and affect some man's potency.

None of this is factual. Urine doesn't "activate" a compost heap. It is typically a sterile solution containing many of the same nutrients as the decaying organic matter making up the compost heap. Few hormones would make it from the compost heap into the vegetables.

Women who don't wash their hands before passing the peace would prove to be a greater source of hormones to men.

--------------------
"Individual talent is too sporadic and unpredictable to be allowed any important part in the organization society" --Stuart Chase

Posts: 1291 | From: the American Midwest | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Stats show that most women do wash their hands, so worry not.... though given our anatomy there is normally no reason an unwashed hand would expose you to, er, hormones.

Why did i get into this thread?!!

I liked the shower peeing one too.... [Paranoid]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

It really is a subject of universal import.

--------------------

orfeo

# 13878

quote:
It really is a subject of universal import.

I can see the investigative report now. Urine: Do You Know What's Happening To Yours?

--------------------

Steve H
Shipmate
# 17102

quote:
Originally posted by Bartolomeo:
quote:
There we were in Heaven, having an interesting chat about making compost, and up comes the idea that women's urine is not suitable for activating a compost heap because our hideously dangerous hormones may contaminate the vegetables and affect some man's potency.

None of this is factual. Urine doesn't "activate" a compost heap. It is typically a sterile solution containing many of the same nutrients as the decaying organic matter making up the compost heap. Few hormones would make it from the compost heap into the vegetables.

Urine is called a compost activator because it's high in nitrogen, which give the bacteria which start the composting process off something to work on, and start multiplying rapidly. Other good compost activators include grass clippings, comfrey leaves, and nettles, especially young ones. You can also buy compost activators, which come in the form of a powder, but when various activators are available free, they're a waste of money. 'Activator' may not be, scientifically speaking, the strictly correct term for them - I suppose it's really the bacteria themselves which are the activators - but it's the standard horticultural term. You are possibly confusing two separate vocabularies, a bit like insisting that courgettes are not vegetables but fruit. In the botanical vocabulary, they are, but from a culinary point of view, they're vegetables, because that's how they're used.

--------------------
Herbert Butterfield.

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lamb Chopped:
Stats show that most women do wash their hands, so worry not.... though given our anatomy there is normally no reason an unwashed hand would expose you to, er, hormones.

You don't wipe, then?

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Nobody is saying they are the same, buddy, we're just saying women's piss is not napalm.

Don't piss on my compost heap and tell me it's raining.

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

quote:
Comedy rant? Gardening is SERIOUS STUFF!!!
And to all you chromosomally-challenged men cowering in your garden sheds I say just one thing: you can take your pathetic inky dinky Y chromosomes, wrap them round your necks and choke yourselves with them - if the fragile little things don't break.

So there.

I know gardening is serious stuff cos I live with someone who takes her gardening very seriously .

As for sweeping statements against the male populous might I suggest taking those two great fat X chromosomes, parking them over the edge of the compost bin and letting go of all the sweet pea you wish.
After that go indoors, select a pillow and imagine the whole male population is inside and punch the living f**K out of it .

I'm quite sure that'll make you feel a whole lot better.
[Biased]

--------------------

Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's ironic that the pissing function is nicknamed as the "waterworks" when the [Waterworks] smilie is written (when you look) with the word "waterworks" in it. Therefore I can only conclude that the op was a satire on the writer's own self-piteous victimhood myth.

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016