homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Asserting the equality of women's pee (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Asserting the equality of women's pee
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Went into the old nuclear laboratory at the bottom of my handbag and fished out my bolt-upright-pissing device and napalm activator. Compost heap is blooming and steaming away.

Should we start talking about why menstrual blood is so good for roses or would the men present feel excluded?

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mary LA:

Should we start talking about why menstrual blood is so good for roses or would the men present feel excluded?

Is it? How interesting! I never knew that!
Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Among countless other benefits - according to this book.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

So, let me get this straight. You've got a women-only monopoly on roses, but you get all outraged at the idea that men might be better with compost heaps?

Suddenly, all those complaints about how feminism is a one-way thing that lets women have men's roles, but men can't have women's roles, is starting to make sense.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Orfeo, I don't know that male urine is better on compost heaps, I think any urine is a good idea.

And feel free to bleed on my gallica roses. For all I know, menstrual blood may not be any better than ordinary ho-hum run-of-the-mill fresh blood although the iron in menstrual blood may be what roses crave.

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post 
I always felt the battle of the sexes was interesting , but my goodness the battle of the the body fluids is so much more so .......

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Steve H
Shipmate
# 17102

- Posted      Profile for Steve H   Email Steve H   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Does it turn them red, and make them bloom once a month?
vaguely related joke:

SHE: How many pre-mentrual women does it take to change a light-bulb?
HE: I don't know. How many?
SHE: Five.
HE: Why five?
SHE: BECAUSE IT JUST FUCKING WELL DOES, ALL RIGHT?

--------------------
Hold to Christ, and for the rest, be totally uncommitted.
Herbert Butterfield.

Posts: 439 | From: Hemel Hempstead, Herts | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
For all I know, menstrual blood may not be any better than ordinary ho-hum run-of-the-mill fresh blood although the iron in menstrual blood may be what roses crave.

I'm not sure I'm that happy with the idea of blood-craving plants. Particularly ones with really sharp thorns. Attack of the Killer Hybrid Teas - don't say you weren't warned.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Whereas my father-in-law asked my husband to ask me to avoid going near the truck garden during "my time" because it is a well known fact that a woman on her period will kill cucumbers if she so mmuch as walks by them. [Eek!] I may kill the little fuckers by stomping on the plants but I doubt the powerful ju-ju of my menstrual cycle is going to cause one lick of difference in the crop yield.

[ 04. June 2012, 13:48: Message edited by: BessHiggs ]

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Is anyone else thinking of Audrey in the Little Shop of Horrors?

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Inger
Shipmate
# 15285

- Posted      Profile for Inger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by BessHiggs:
quote:

Whereas my father-in-law asked my husband to ask me to avoid going near the truck garden during "my time" because it is a well known fact that a woman on her period will kill cucumbers if she so mmuch as walks by them. [Eek!] I may kill the little fuckers by stomping on the plants but I doubt the powerful ju-ju of my menstrual cycle is going to cause one lick of difference in the crop yield.
Some years ago I heard an interview on Radio 4 with a sausage maker. He declared that he never employed women in the actual sausage making, because it was a well-known fact that a menstruating woman would turn the sausage mix sour.

This was before I'd discovered SoF. I might well have started a Hell thread about it otherwise.

Posts: 332 | From: Newcastle, UK | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Must have something to do with the shapes of particular food items? Bananas affected also?

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Soror Magna
Shipmate
# 9881

- Posted      Profile for Soror Magna   Email Soror Magna   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Curiosity killed ...:
Is anyone else thinking of Audrey in the Little Shop of Horrors?

Yep, already singing along. "I'm a mean green mother* from outer space!" And you mean Audrey II, of course. OliviaG

--------------------
"You come with me to room 1013 over at the hospital, I'll show you America. Terminal, crazy and mean." -- Tony Kushner, "Angels in America"

Posts: 5430 | From: Caprica City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Inger
Shipmate
# 15285

- Posted      Profile for Inger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
Must have something to do with the shapes of particular food items? Bananas affected also?

Good point! I never thought of that.

[Big Grin]

Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nicolemrw:
For that matter what about female animals peeing in the wild?

Don't know about the wild - but my German Shepherd bitch's urine certainly left very dead looking circles of grass in the lawn - whereas my current dog - a male's does not do quite the same damage. [Paranoid]

--------------------
Irish dogs needing homes! http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/ Greyhounds and Lurchers are shipped over to England for rehoming too!

Posts: 10002 | From: Scotland the Brave | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Or in Marvin's case mushrooms.

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:
quote:

Or in Marvin's case mushrooms.
[ur=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phallus_impudicus]Like these ones?[/url]

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, to be able to edit posts.

I think the implication was that bananas would no longer curl up. Of course, the opposite might be true as well.

Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Anselmina:
quote:
Originally posted by Nicolemrw:
For that matter what about female animals peeing in the wild?

Don't know about the wild - but my German Shepherd bitch's urine certainly left very dead looking circles of grass in the lawn - whereas my current dog - a male's does not do quite the same damage. [Paranoid]
At last! Real science!

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Two one-liners for the price of one:

quote:
Originally posted by Honest Ron Bacardi:
just remember to wash your veg. thoroughly first.

A typo here could have been disastrous.

quote:
Originally posted by leo:
That is an unnatural device and, thus, must be forbidden by the RCC.

As long as you're open to the possibility of urinating sitting down, I think it's okay.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
Two one-liners for the price of one:

quote:
Originally posted by Honest Ron Bacardi:
just remember to wash your veg. thoroughly first.

A typo here could have been disastrous.

For perfectly innocent reasons I've been watching a 'Sticky Vicky from Benidorm' youtube video before I clicked on this thread - I can't say how much this post resonated with that experience.

--------------------
Irish dogs needing homes! http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/ Greyhounds and Lurchers are shipped over to England for rehoming too!

Posts: 10002 | From: Scotland the Brave | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Anselmina:
on't know about the wild - but my German Shepherd bitch's urine certainly left very dead looking circles of grass in the lawn - whereas my current dog - a male's does not do quite the same damage.

My old dog can no longer lift his leg, so he pees girlie-style, plenty of scorched grass here!

eta - Can I say how I am enjoying using the word 'pee' here? It was considered very rude in our household so it feels naughty to me.

[Big Grin]

[ 05. June 2012, 10:06: Message edited by: Boogie ]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

The word 'pee' does have a naughty sound. I went out just now and looked at the places where my dogs pee on the grass and there is no gender difference between the bleachiness of patches, perhaps because all three of them like to pee on the same spots over and over again.

Presumably the bleaching relates to the ammonia content and the frequency of peeing. So we should take care to pee all around the compost heap and not just in the same corner.

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

Steve H
Shipmate
# 17102

- Posted      Profile for Steve H   Email Steve H   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The word "pee"
Is slightly naughty, and very twee.
What's amiss
About calling it "piss"?

--------------------
Herbert Butterfield.

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve H:
The word "pee"
What's amiss
About calling it "piss"?

Haha - piss was even naughtier in our household!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Inger
Shipmate
# 15285

quote:
The word "pee"
What's amiss
About calling it "piss"?

Not as twee as "wee"...
Steve H
Shipmate
# 17102

All right, then:

The word "pee"
Is slightly naughty, and very twee (but not as twee as "wee").
What's amiss
With calling it "piss"?
(Or even, if you're very brash,
A "slash".)

--------------------
Herbert Butterfield.

Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

Love it! You couldn't give us a clerihew about poo?

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Not in Hell you don't! If you want to play rhyming games go to the Circus!

PeteC
Hell Host

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:
Originally posted by Lamb Chopped:
Stats show that most women do wash their hands, so worry not.... though given our anatomy there is normally no reason an unwashed hand would expose you to, er, hormones.

You don't wipe, then?
To quote Shakespeare:

"Nay, sir, I [do wipe but] am not such a fool but I can keep my hand dry."

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Steve H
Shipmate
# 17102

quote:
Love it! You couldn't give us a clerihew about poo?

Poo
Is slightly naughty and very twee too (and thus a fit subject for a clerihew)
I prefer to call it
Shit.

(Yah boo sux, PeteC.)

[ 05. June 2012, 17:21: Message edited by: Steve H ]

--------------------
Herbert Butterfield.

Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I feel quiet thanks for all the years of screwing up people's cucumbers and causing their compost heaps to rise up in rebellion and making their credit cards de-magnetize and all the other mischief I've apparently been up to since I Became Fertile 'way back in... goodness. It was sometime before the Bicentennial.

How powerful I have been, all along. What a fool I have been to look forward to menopause.

--------------------
I'm a Fundagelical Evangimentalist. What are you?
Take Me Home * My Heart * An hour with Rich Mullins *

Posts: 13788 | From: Below the Bible Belt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
(Yah boo sux, PeteC.)

Are you having trouble with a host post again? Take it to the Styx. Another one like that, and I will flag you for the Admins to deal with.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Steve H
Shipmate
# 17102

quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
quote:
(Yah boo sux, PeteC.)

Are you having trouble with a host post again? Take it to the Styx. Another one like that, and I will flag you for the Admins to deal with.
Recovering well from the sense-of-humour bypass, are we?

--------------------
Herbert Butterfield.

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Arguing with or ignoring official Host posts is not allowed, even in Hell.

You've been warned about this before and now you've run out of chances.

Spike
SoF Admin

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
"Nay, sir, I [do wipe but] am not such a fool but I can keep my hand dry."

An ass. Not such an ass.

And yes, I am full of them.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Kelly, I was reminded of that thread too.

Haven't felt quite the same about Jane Austen ever since...

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dang, did I do well screwing up only one word in that quote from memory! (Pats self on back)

If only I could remember what play it was from..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
All this stuff about the benefits of peeing in the compost / bushes, if only PCCs had known: it would have saved them so much expense which arose from listening to the 'We need an indoor loo in our Grade 1 listed church, and we need it now!' (but are not prepared to stump up the money) brigade. Perhaps that's the secret which churchgoers for the previous 2,000 years all knew but didn't pass on to the present generation?

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Dang, did I do well screwing up only one word in that quote from memory! (Pats self on back)

Only given the context ass was a particularly fine word to screw up on.

quote:
If only I could remember what play it was from..... [Big Grin]

Oh asinine lamb, a quick bright thing come to confusion.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:
quote:
For God's sake, don't get anyone started about peeing in the shower. People flip right the hell out over that.

My wife and I have taken to showering together, perhaps this is why the hair on my legs has stopped growing.

AtB Pyx_e

Are you sure she hasn't been spiking your shower gel with Veet?

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
2. For God's sake, don't get anyone started about peeing in the shower. People flip right the hell out over that.

Jeez, it's the same drain [Roll Eyes]

[Razz]

And it's good for the environment - saves water.

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
For God's sake, don't get anyone started about peeing in the shower. People flip right the hell out over that.

Yup

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
passer

Indigo
# 13329

- Posted      Profile for passer   Email passer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[tangent]

By word association I was reminded of this thread.

[/tangent]

Posts: 1289 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

- Posted      Profile for Chamois   Email Chamois   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Janine:
I feel quiet thanks for all the years of screwing up people's cucumbers and causing their compost heaps to rise up in rebellion and making their credit cards de-magnetize and all the other mischief I've apparently been up to since I Became Fertile 'way back in... goodness. It was sometime before the Bicentennial.

How powerful I have been, all along. What a fool I have been to look forward to menopause.

--------------------

Makes you understand why women take up witchcraft, doesn't it? After putting up with all the shit, dance naked in the field at the right phase of the moon and maybe, just maybe, you'll zap some geezer's cucumbers to kingdom come!

And if it doesn't actually work, you can still scare him.....

[Devil]

--------------------
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases

Posts: 978 | From: Hill of roses | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
quote:

Yup
Awesome beyond all words.

To return to my original point, if female pee was really that toxic (minus additives), wouldn't somebody have figured that out long before now? Wouldn't we have stories on record about proletarian farm patriarchs marching their sullen wives out to the field to pee on the weeds? Because that would be the obvious outgrowth of such a discovery.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by passer:
[tangent]

By word association I was reminded of this thread.

[/tangent]

Thank you for that, passer. I just spent about an hour reading through it.
[Killing me]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
To return to my original point, if female pee was really that toxic (minus additives), wouldn't somebody have figured that out long before now?

If female pee led to male impotency (as per OP) them men who gave women oral sex would all become impotent. Don't see that happening. There bound to be some residue left in that area.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

quote:
Originally posted by Balaam:
quote:
To return to my original point, if female pee was really that toxic (minus additives), wouldn't somebody have figured that out long before now?

If female pee led to male impotency (as per OP) them men who gave women oral sex would all become impotent. Don't see that happening. There bound to be some residue left in that area.
Ew. Just... EW. EWWWWW.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Like fellatio's a picnic.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016