homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Evensong, bitch (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Evensong, bitch
the long ranger
Shipmate
# 17109

- Posted      Profile for the long ranger   Email the long ranger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Will I? Oh thanks for letting me know, I'll put it in the diary.

--------------------
"..into the outer darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth,” “But Rabbi, how can this happen for those who have no teeth?”
"..If some have no teeth, then teeth will be provided.”

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by QLib:
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:
I was hoping we might eventually have a proper chance to give Evensong a good fuck

A new low.
Why thank you. I do try.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
OTOH, you have to like any thread that gives us 'beer-soddled'.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It does make a brief change from the heteronormative bigotry.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
irish_lord99
Shipmate
# 16250

- Posted      Profile for irish_lord99     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by the long ranger:
OK, y'know what - you are all right and I am mostly wrong. I apologise, I hadn't realised quite how highly strung I'd become in recent days.

I'm sorry Tortuf, totally unnecessary on my part.

But sorry, no apologies to Evensong.

Happy to accept any further slaps as required.

Bravo! [Smile] A handsome apology indeed.

--------------------
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

Posts: 1169 | From: Maine, US | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post 
No slaps from here LR . I've just read a whole page of posts without the attention slipping .

Spontaneity is what makes life worth living.

Evensong managed to push your button with a provocative smiley, and you've come down to Hell for a 'bile dump'.
I go along with PeteC , it did merit the pop-corn dish . (Just a pity ES didn't show-up)

Enjoy the rest of your day Long Ranger.

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Re Evensong:

From what I saw, she was comparing Fr. G's posts to those of his previous incarnations on the Ship. He used to have a habit of posting what seemed like an interesting OP, only to inexorably lead it to "Orthodoxy is right". He did it so often that people could catch a whiff of it very early in the thread. And his...overly forceful and energetic and angry posting style at the time made it all the worse.

Fr. G has changed quite a bit for the better [Overused] , IMHO--but I caught a whiff of his old posting trick, too.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sine Nomine:

This is the sort of thing that makes one want to give Evensong the benefit of the doubt, which takes some doing. Of course if Father Gregory is involved also that makes it a twofer.

First of all, Heh. [Big Grin]

Second of all, I can pretty much guess that evensong has no idea who Father G. is, given that he stopped posting (for the most part)long before she ever showed up.

I think they should join forces and rule Gotham City.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
Re Evensong:

From what I saw, she was comparing Fr. G's posts to those of his previous incarnations on the Ship. He used to have a habit of posting what seemed like an interesting OP, only to inexorably lead it to "Orthodoxy is right". He did it so often that people could catch a whiff of it very early in the thread. And his...overly forceful and energetic and angry posting style at the time made it all the worse.

She was kinda being an asshole though. And I say this with love.

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

SeraphimSarov
Shipmate
# 4335

- Posted      Profile for SeraphimSarov   Email SeraphimSarov   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
And the bitch hasn't even made her entrance yet [Biased]

--------------------
"For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like"

Posts: 2247 | From: Sacramento, California | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Triple Tiara:
This will all end in tears, I can feel it in my bones. Shall I get the tissues?

I have heard that when a woman says she used a whole box of tissues watching a movie, it means something completely different than when a man says the same thing.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
art dunce
Shipmate
# 9258

- Posted      Profile for art dunce     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
She's rehearsing her entrance. Before it was called "Hello Dolly" it was called "Dolly, A Damned Exasperating Woman". True story.

--------------------
Ego is not your amigo.

Posts: 1283 | From: in the studio | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Hey, that's right isn't it? [Big Grin]

Having seen a picture of ES, I must say she'd look damn cute tricked out as Dolly Levi.

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I . . . what? Do we need to bring back T&T for you lot? Between the half of you thinking about Evensnog dolled up for your entertainment and MT's version of Kleenex-box movies—I'm taking my popcorn (really, is the show over so soon?) and leaving before one of you says something lascivious about Our Royal Person.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
Second of all, I can pretty much guess that evensong has no idea who Father G. is, given that he stopped posting (for the most part)long before she ever showed up.

I wondered about this while I was posting, but didn't have time to check the origin date on her profile. However, as I said, I was picking up the same whiff from Fr. G's posts. Much less combative [Cool] , but hints of his old tricks.

FWIW.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Actually, from what she herself wrote, you're right. Guess I haven't been keeping tabs on Fr.G.

I stand by the asshole assesment, though.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Actually, from what she herself wrote, you're right. Guess I haven't been keeping tabs on Fr.G.

And a poster can read boards for years before they show up. So evensong's knowledge of Fr.G's style of working could easily pre-date her date of registration.

[ 17. June 2012, 07:37: Message edited by: Boogie ]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Sir Pellinore
Quester Emeritus
# 12163

- Posted      Profile for Sir Pellinore   Email Sir Pellinore   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Is this thread now "Waiting for Evensong"?

[Killing me]

--------------------
Well...

Posts: 5108 | From: The Deep North, Oz | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Put an existential spin on it, Sir Pellinore:

"But that is not the question. Why are we here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come."

- Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Sir Pellinore
Quester Emeritus
# 12163

- Posted      Profile for Sir Pellinore   Email Sir Pellinore   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I remember both the play and the denouement, Mary LA.

As you know, they were still waiting.

[Killing me]

--------------------
Well...

Posts: 5108 | From: The Deep North, Oz | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Silent Acolyte

Shipmate
# 1158

- Posted      Profile for The Silent Acolyte     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I certainly have no brief for Evensong and her light-weight, slogan style of posting, but I probably wouldn't visit a thread that called me a bitch in its very title, either.

This thread title is witless and vulgar. The opening post even more so.

Posts: 7462 | From: The New World | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Silent Acolyte:
I certainly have no brief for Evensong and her light-weight, slogan style of posting, but I probably wouldn't visit a thread that called me a bitch in its very title, either.

This thread title is witless and vulgar. The opening post even more so.

Ah yes, but it also has "Evensong" in the title, so it should be irresistable to the little bitch.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Enough of the sexist shit, already.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We could always beat up on Schroedinger's Cat while the popcorn cools. I usually disapprove of dog piles but I'd put on my steel toed boots for that one.
the long ranger
Shipmate
# 17109

- Posted      Profile for the long ranger   Email the long ranger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Pity. I was hoping we might eventually have a proper chance to give Evensong a good fuck but I reckon not.

Please tell me this wasn't what you actually intended to write. In fact, please tell what it was that you intended to write.

--------------------
"..into the outer darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth,” “But Rabbi, how can this happen for those who have no teeth?”

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
quote:

And a poster can read boards for years before they show up. So evensong's knowledge of Fr.G's style of working could easily pre-date her date of registration.
True.

And y'all are right, SCat's invocation of gang-bang imagery makes me yank the Asshole Trophy out of ES's hands and place it in his. Ye Gods. Gwai's right, could you pick anything more stereotypically misogynistic?

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The irony is lovely. We have generally been guaranteed to be able to twit Evensong about making any Hell call "all about her". Now once again she has her own call; it is all about her and yet she can just sit back with a Mona Lisa smile and let us do all the work. If she manages to not make an appearance through the life of this thread, kudos to her! It's performance art using negative space. [Cool]

[ 17. June 2012, 15:07: Message edited by: Lyda*Rose ]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

<serious hat on>

I am just being hellish. I have had enough spats with Evensong that I don't think she really bothers with anything I say anymore, and I know she is quite capable of sticking up for herself.

Hell has really come down in the world if I have to make clarifications of being mindlessly hellish. So if you have any more problems, you can just take your heads out of your own lower intestines, and fuck the fuck off.

<serious hat off>

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't think any clarification is necessary, Schroedinger's Cat. And feel free to go right on being "mindlessly hellish." Just be prepared to field accusations of being an sexist asshole if you're going to continue in the same vein. There are all sorts of reasons to add Evensong's posts to your "scroll past" list, but the fact that she's female isn't one of them.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Twilight:
We could always beat up on Schroedinger's Cat while the popcorn cools. I usually disapprove of dog piles but I'd put on my steel toed boots for that one.

*like*

with extra pointy hobnails [Smile]

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I am just being hellish.

The idea of hell is to express what you actually think - possibly with hyperbole. The social function being to avoid other areas being drowned in inter-poster bile.

But being egregiously sexist and then responding when called on it that "I am just being hellish" is really no better than using the word "nigger" and then responding to accusations of racism with the same justification.

There's offensive, and there's offensive giving a window onto your uncensored views. If its an act you are putting on to be hell-worthy, without the nous to realise the implications of what you are posting - then don't.

Additional note on hyperbole - if you say you are going to bugger someone with a studded silver-plated fish fork it is likely people will not take your intent very seriously. The more plausible an insult the more seriously it is likely to be taken.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Hell has really come down in the world if I have to make clarifications of being mindlessly hellish. So if you have any more problems, you can just take your heads out of your own lower intestines, and fuck the fuck off.

Far as I know the Hell guidelines have specified from very early on, and possibly even from the very beginning, of the Hell board:

quote:
1. Racism, sexism, etc. – while you have a right to hold whatever opinion you like, if you post racist, sexist, disable-ist, or whateverist drivel here, may God have mercy on your soul.

--------------------
i-church

Online Mission and Ministry

Posts: 6634 | From: Coventry, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jahlove:
quote:
Originally posted by Twilight:

with extra pointy hobnails [Smile]
Nah, crampons.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
the long ranger
Shipmate
# 17109

quote:
<serious hat on>

I am just being hellish. I have had enough spats with Evensong that I don't think she really bothers with anything I say anymore, and I know she is quite capable of sticking up for herself.

<serious hat off>

Seems to me that there is all the difference in the world between telling someone to fuck off and saying that you want the chance to give someone a good fuck.

Here is a serious hat: you are a fucking little sexist weasel.

--------------------

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Says the guy who put bitch in the hell call title.

An entirely better class of misogynistic wanker.

--------------------

the long ranger
Shipmate
# 17109

quote:
Originally posted by mdijon:

At no point did I suggest that any female should be gang raped. Prick.

--------------------

Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
SC, is intelligent. He also harbors strong negative emotions towards Evensong. Unfortunately, it clouds his better judgment and is affecting the esteem in which he is held here on the Ship.
Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

quote:
Originally posted by Triple Tiara:
This will all end in tears, I can feel it in my bones. Shall I get the tissues?

quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
I have heard that when a woman says she used a whole box of tissues watching a movie, it means something completely different than when a man says the same thing.

That's the difference between a tear jerker and a jerker.

[ 17. June 2012, 18:42: Message edited by: mdijon ]

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tortuf:
SC, is intelligent.

[Confused]

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

quote:
Originally posted by mdijon:

quote:
Originally posted by the long ranger:
At no point did I suggest that any female should be gang raped. Prick.

We've all got to draw our lines for righteous superiority somewhere I guess.

--------------------

no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by irish_lord99:
And seriously, calling someone 'turdface'? What are you, twelve?

The point is, that in Hell, everyone is twelve. Or less. And acts it with the corresponding level of maturity, and lack of self control, wit and charm.

This is about as clear and helpful as it gets:

quote:
Originally posted by Think²:
The idea of hell is to express what you actually think - possibly with hyperbole. The social function being to avoid other areas being drowned in inter-poster bile.
<snip>

There's offensive, and there's offensive giving a window onto your uncensored views. If its an act you are putting on to be hell-worthy, without the nous to realise the implications of what you are posting - then don't.

Twelve year olds can be dangerous in terms of unfeelingness, self centredness, lack of any forms of self control, and tendency to fill their pants with their brains, and then squish them by sitting on them.
Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

I also never suggested that anyone should be gang raped.

And I only used the word "bitch" because it was in the fucking title.

I did make a suggestion that Evensong is so uptight that she might need be not getting enough. If you wanted to interpret that in other ways, that is your problem, not mine.

The fact that Evensong is female is not the point. The only gender-relevant comment was "bitch" which was in the fucking title.

And actually, I don't hold any particular negative feelings towards Evensong. I just find that her behaviour on the ship is often asking for trouble. But I only poke fun at her because she can take it.

Hell is a good place for me to let off steam. that is why I come here.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

the long ranger
Shipmate
# 17109

quote:
I also never suggested that anyone should be gang raped.

I invited you to correct a typo that suggested Evensong come here so "we might eventually have a proper chance to give Evensong a good fuck". You refused.

Explain to me how that is not a suggestion to gang rape.

--------------------

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

quote:
I was hoping we might eventually have a proper chance to give Evensong a good fuck

quote:
Subsequently rationalised in the mind of Schroedinger's cat to:
I did make a suggestion that Evensong is so uptight that she might need be not getting enough. If you wanted to interpret that in other ways, that is your problem, not mine.

The fact that Evensong is female is not the point. The only gender-relevant comment was "bitch" which was in the fucking title.

You should ask yourself why you didn't refer to the exact wording of your post in your defence of it.

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

quote:
Evensong is so uptight that she might need be not getting enough.

project much?

--------------------

rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Hell has really come down in the world if I have to make clarifications of being mindlessly hellish.

Try less mindless.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Beeswax Altar
Shipmate
# 11644

- Posted      Profile for Beeswax Altar   Email Beeswax Altar   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
The irony is lovely. We have generally been guaranteed to be able to twit Evensong about making any Hell call "all about her". Now once again she has her own call; it is all about her and yet she can just sit back with a Mona Lisa smile and let us do all the work. If she manages to not make an appearance through the life of this thread, kudos to her! It's performance art using negative space. [Cool]

I'm so proud of Evensong. [Yipee]

--------------------
Losing sleep is something you want to avoid, if possible.
-Og: King of Bashan

Posts: 8411 | From: By a large lake | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I did make a suggestion that Evensong is so uptight that she might need be not getting enough.

That is the bit that is sexist, (suggesting someone being gang-raped is in incredibly poor taste regardless of gender), it speaks to a history of the patriarchal explanation and control of female sexuality.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

SC has form for this sort of sexist shit - (tried to think of some clever one liner but meh) - meh

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The phrase tends to get used of both sexes. Much more sexist are comments relating to PMT or men who compensate for their inadequacies by driving large cars.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016