homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Evensong, bitch (Page 6)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Evensong, bitch
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Why do they always come in twos, these noobs who get into "I know you are but what am I?" self-dug holes in Hell?

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
MiceElf

Not your average mouse
# 4389

- Posted      Profile for MiceElf   Email MiceElf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
Why do they always come in twos, these noobs who get into "I know you are but what am I?" self-dug holes in Hell?

It's an age old tradition, possibly from the ninteenth century whereby girlies have to dance merrily around their handbags, and then retire to the powder room in pairs.

--------------------
What do we want.... Cure for Obesity
When do we want it.... After Dessert.

Posts: 1032 | From: OILOVWOIGHT | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
Marry me, RooK.

Think of the children!

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Anselmina:
Our work is done.... [Devil]

Yup. Stick around and become stooped and cynical. Beats the Hell out of arrogant naivety.

Think I might need a holiday. Or chocolate, maybe?

Or maybe just a day messing with other folks' avatars? That's a nice thought to turn in on.

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mdijon:
Then just wait for the shot of blood trickling down the shower plug.

quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
Chocolate sauce. I kid you not. And thus an excellent metaphor. I think.

I checked. It's disturbing enough having a demented string quartet in your bathroom but chocolate sauce in the shower...

That man was capable of anything.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Earwig

Pincered Beastie
# 12057

- Posted      Profile for Earwig   Author's homepage   Email Earwig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Including filming the first ever toilet flush heard in a movie.
Posts: 3120 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Earwig:
quote:

Including filming the first ever toilet flush heard in a movie.
You know your Hitchcock trivia, oh learned one! They argued to keep the toilet flush in, but had to say goodbye to the 'buttocks over the edge of the bath' shot, for which they had even brought in a body double for Leigh.
Posts: 10002 | From: Scotland the Brave | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sir Pellinore
Quester Emeritus
# 12163

- Posted      Profile for Sir Pellinore   Email Sir Pellinore   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Evensong seems to have regenerated and carrying on as usual on another thread. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Well...

Posts: 5108 | From: The Deep North, Oz | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Zach82
Shipmate
# 3208

- Posted      Profile for Zach82     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I still feel sorry for picking on the long ranger, but his "debate style" seems to be of the "yell louder and longer then everyone else" school, which is a real pain in the ass.
Posts: 9148 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Zach82:
I still feel sorry for picking on the long ranger, but his "debate style" seems to be of the "yell louder and longer then everyone else" school, which is a real pain in the ass.

Oh, he's just an Englishman, treating The Ship as 'abroad'.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Fucking fossilised turtles this is pointless.

Think²
Hellhost

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016