homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Ladies and Gentlemen, the Santa Fe Meet PLUS (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Ladies and Gentlemen, the Santa Fe Meet PLUS
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Can't wait. Janine, I believe there will be enough cars if you don't want to rent one. I am already salivating over the Indian tacos.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It will actually be cheaper to fly -- two separate one-way flights -- purchased even at this late date -- than it will be to rent a compact car. Not only would the rental be as much as $200 more expensive, but I'd have to buy the gas.

So, just how anxious is the FG to keep me from getting ogled and groped by TSA? (No reason why they should, especially. Cajun grandmothers shaped like the Pillsbury Dough Boy don't terrorize very convincingly... but of course his mind dwells on worst-case scenarios.)

I swear, he keeps coming up with good reasons why I can't possibly go... But he won't totally "forbid" it. Probably because he doesn't want to live through the Wrath of Janine.

Still working on it.

--------------------
I'm a Fundagelical Evangimentalist. What are you?
Take Me Home * My Heart * An hour with Rich Mullins *

Posts: 13788 | From: Below the Bible Belt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Macgyver's Apprentice
Shipmate
# 603

- Posted      Profile for Macgyver's Apprentice   Author's homepage   Email Macgyver's Apprentice   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Janine,

I hope you can make it. A USA Shipmeet wouldn't be the same without you.

I should arrive at Oklahoma City airport (OKC) at 21:50 on 7th June. Flight is American Airlines 1224 from Dallas Fort-Worth.

I have my fingers crossed on this one as I have to change planes at Dallas and there is not as much time as I would like between arriving and departing flights. Any delay in my flight from Sacramento could see me missing my flight to OKC. Whatever happens, I'll turn up in Oklahoma at some point [Smile]

--------------------
"In my view you cannot claim to have seen something until you have photographed it." - Emile Zola
2011 New Mexico Meet & Grand Canyon

Posts: 416 | From: The Clyde Valley | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Plans have coalesced. Stars have aligned. Credit cards have begun to overheat.

Lord willing, I will be in OKC for Red Earth on June 7th.

--------------------

JB

Independent Thinker
# 1776

- Posted      Profile for JB   Email JB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Macgyver's Apprentice:
I have my fingers crossed on this one as I have to change planes at Dallas and there is not as much time as I would like between arriving and departing flights. ...

I am continually amazed at how tight they can schedule flights at DFW. The train that runs around the top of the terminals makes a big difference. Just check the departure gate, read the map (The airline magazine should have a map; take it with you and tell them I told you so if they object.) and look for the Skylink signs. The average train ride is five minutes. Especially that late in the day, late arrival is not necessarily fatal - they may hold outgoing flights for connecting passengers.

--------------------
You live, you learn
You learn, you live

Posts: 2588 | From: Land of Enchantment | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Macgyver's Apprentice
Shipmate
# 603

- Posted      Profile for Macgyver's Apprentice   Author's homepage   Email Macgyver's Apprentice   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
JB,

Thanks for this advice. There is also another AA flight later that evening which I could get on if things go pear-shaped.

Frantically packing and hoping not to forget anything important!

--------------------
"In my view you cannot claim to have seen something until you have photographed it." - Emile Zola

Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

Because I took so long to solidify my plans, I have missed out on the weeks of pleasure I usually get, planning what to take and what to leave.

At least I'm not driving now -- as much as I like to cram into my baggage, can y'all imagine the mountain of STUFF I might've loaded the car down with?

I had no advance notice about a semi-formal banquet I attended last night -- my Sister the Parish Councilwoman had an extra ticket, as her husband was tied up. I ended up wearing clothing items I usually hang with "dance costumes". (It was fine, I looked OK.) It showed me that's how incomplete my wardrobe is, though. I have nothing "nice" to wear. Not that I haven't outgrown, anyway! [Big Grin]

But, how much dress-up do I have to do on a vacation? NONE! Yay!

How "light" can I pack? Light-lighter-lightest... Yes, I get 2 pcs. free luggage, but who wants to keep track of them?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Does your sister tie up her husband often?

Inquiring minds want to know.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

She's a Christian wife & homeschool mother and grandmother and an elected public official of Terrebonne Parish. Would she tie up her husband? Tsk tsk tsk.

I'll have to ask her. [Big Grin]

It's Dah Weekend. After that, only 3 more workdays, then Red Earth!

--------------------

Macgyver's Apprentice
Shipmate
# 603

I finally made it to the airport after one of those frustrating days where everyone and everything seemed intent on delaying the start of my holiday. Finally got to my hotel at 11.30 last night. Now in departure lounge using my Kindle to post. Should ge on my way soon.

--------------------

Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

Any thoughts on how those wildfires in the Southwest may turn out to influence what we do/where we go on the Santa Fe leg of the Meet?

[ 02. June 2012, 22:54: Message edited by: Janine ]

--------------------

Macgyver's Apprentice
Shipmate
# 603

It's been over 24 hour since I got up and I'm finally in my motel room waiting for the world's slowest coffee maker to provide me with a drink before I turn in for some much needed sleep.

--------------------

Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

Oh, God bless you, honey, that you should be so pleasantly exhausted, so as to desire what those little hotel room coffee stashes can put out.

--------------------

Macgyver's Apprentice
Shipmate
# 603

Janine,

Unfortunately the coffee maker was slow because it wasn't working [Waterworks]
I'm now in a restaurant guzzling coffee and orange juice by the pint before having breakfast. I should be able to speak in more than a croak shortly.

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Janine:
Any thoughts on how those wildfires in the Southwest may turn out to influence what we do/where we go on the Santa Fe leg of the Meet?

From what I've been reading/hearing from my Philmont contacts, those are in the southern part of New Mexico—the north, which you'll be driving through from OKC (and which Santa Fe more-or-less is in) is spared . . . and is fishing wonderfully.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ye Olde Motherboarde
Ship's Mother and Singing Quilter
# 54

- Posted      Profile for Ye Olde Motherboarde   Email Ye Olde Motherboarde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The fires are only in about 1% of the whole state and in the southern regions, Still a big mess because containment is awful with the winds ongoing. This is just nature's way of clearing out dead brush so that others can grow.

(aside to God) LORD, could we please have some rain, please, to help all the courageous fire fighters?

THREE MORE DAYS UNTIL THE MEET, PEOPLE! THREE SHORT DAYS!!!! WOOHOOO!

I have the parade sussed out for Friday morning. If I can bring a small ladder for JB and NacGyver's photography I will. The hotel has changed to a Knight's Inn (Wyndam hotel chain) in the interim of our making reservations. I'm betting after a day of festivities, the pool is going to be refreshing. Can't wait to be eating Navajo tacos, watching dancing and buying some great jewelry. [Yipee]

My clothes are ready, I'm cleaning the car today and I have all the maps for our further adventures after Oklahoma City. Janine and Mac, hope you like my travel ideas. [Big Grin]

--------------------
In Memory of Miss Molly, TimC, Gambit, KenWritez, koheleth, Leetle Masha, JLG, Genevieve, Erin, RuthW2, deuce2, Sidi and TonyCoxon, unbeliever, Morlader, Ken :tear: 20 years but who’s counting?..................

Posts: 4292 | From: Looking for more trouble to get into | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

Eeeep! Last minute hotel change! Assuming the price isn't horribly different, I'll see what they have left for reservations -- it will be more fun if I'm in the same hotel.

If I've gotten the correct Wyndham, I'm all set. Will confirm everything tomorrow so as to still have more than 24 hrs to correct stuff & so not suffer fees for changing things.

[Eek!] One thing I need to make sure of is, whether or not MoBo made a reservation for me when the hotel plan changed. [Eek!]

[ 05. June 2012, 02:49: Message edited by: Janine ]

--------------------

Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

OK, hotel thing settled - in fact, I think I ended up with a teensy discount. Works out about the same in the end, 'cause all they had left was kingsize single rooms. Oh, poor me, cramped up in a dinky kingsize bed...*snort*

Everyone who might've borrowed my carry-on-size suitcase says they don't have it. Eeeeh. If it's not one thing it's another. Grumble whine, can't start the Countdown to Vacation Fun-ness if I'm dodging all over town buying a new suitcase. Not near as much fun as buying jewelry. Or shoes. ;D

OK... Hours until my plane lifts off and nobody can need me for anything for days and days: About 50 hours. Yipee!

--------------------

rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have lawn mowing, car cleaning, packing, and a christian formation meeting to deal with today. Tomorrow we board the cats and hie off to OKC so Pata can visit her parents before the meet.

On a side note we can expect to see some Thunder excitement while there. They are one game away from making the NBA championship series.

Also if everyone flying in can send me the flight info I am more than willing to pick people up.

Lastly Janine your box is full. (whoops never mind)

[ 05. June 2012, 19:05: Message edited by: rugasaw ]

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

Manicure after work today. Not that one needs to be primped to attend a Meet, but I caught a lucky break of 1)time and 2) Mothers day Gift Coupon, yay.

I'll likely have ruined it anyway after juggling suitcases through the airport.

--------------------

PataLeBon
Shipmate
# 5452

- Posted      Profile for PataLeBon   Email PataLeBon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Rug and I are looking at rolling out early since the Thunder and co will be taking over Bricktown tonight...This could be an interesting weekend. [Biased]

Mother, when are you rolling into town??

--------------------
That's between you and your god. Oh, wait a minute. You are your god. That's a problem. - Jack O'Neill (Stargate SG1)

Posts: 1907 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Y'all have fun! I'll miss being with you!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

I figure she plans to be there to see the big parade, so she'll hit town Thursday? So will I. And MacGuyver?

--------------------

Ye Olde Motherboarde
Ship's Mother and Singing Quilter
# 54

- Posted      Profile for Ye Olde Motherboarde   Email Ye Olde Motherboarde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We will try to pick up Janine on Thursday and McGyver that night.

--------------------
In Memory of Miss Molly, TimC, Gambit, KenWritez, koheleth, Leetle Masha, JLG, Genevieve, Erin, RuthW2, deuce2, Sidi and TonyCoxon, unbeliever, Morlader, Ken :tear: 20 years but who’s counting?..................

Posts: 4292 | From: Looking for more trouble to get into | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
PataLeBon
Shipmate
# 5452

- Posted      Profile for PataLeBon   Email PataLeBon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So when will we meet up?

--------------------
That's between you and your god. Oh, wait a minute. You are your god. That's a problem. - Jack O'Neill (Stargate SG1)

JB

Independent Thinker
# 1776

- Posted      Profile for JB   Email JB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by PataLeBon:
So when will we meet up?

How about the hotel around 6pm?

--------------------
You live, you learn
You learn, you live

PataLeBon
Shipmate
# 5452

We made it into OKC. We are staying at the same place that you guys are. We can meet you tomorrow at 6:00, or we might meet you guys at the airport.

--------------------

Macgyver's Apprentice
Shipmate
# 603

I've spent a few days exploring Yosemite. I'm off to Sacramento tomorrow for my flight to OKC. See you guys soon.

--------------------

Belle Ringer
Shipmate
# 13379

- Posted      Profile for Belle Ringer   Email Belle Ringer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I had no advance notice about a semi-formal banquet I attended last night -- my Sister the Parish Councilwoman had an extra ticket, as her husband was tied up. I ended up wearing clothing items I usually hang with "dance costumes".

I'm picturing you in a formal two piece outfit with coins jangling and bare midriff. You go girl!
Posts: 5830 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I've spent a few days exploring Yosemite. I'm off to Sacramento tomorrow for my flight to OKC. See you guys soon.

*turns east and waves hello*

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

(Is that a right or left toin at Alber-Koikee?)

Daughter Amazon-Valkyrie is here to take me to the Louis Armstrong International Extra-Cool Airport, over there alongside New Orleans. Boy, do I need a vacation. Boy, am I freaked out and glad that it actually worked out to go.

Boy, and I thrilled to be getting several days of NO SWEAT.

--------------------

PataLeBon
Shipmate
# 5452

Yep, it's raining here...It's more of a drizzle, and is supposed to stop this afternoon though.

Rug is sleeping away, and I'm just lazing about for now.

--------------------

Macgyver's Apprentice
Shipmate
# 603

I made it to Sacramento airport in good time, despite a couple of wrong turns along the way. My flight leaves in an hour. Time to get some reading done.

--------------------

PataLeBon
Shipmate
# 5452

Picked up Janine and met up with MB and JB. Went to Cattleman's and now are checking into the hotel before setting off to get MacGyver.

Hum...Drag boat racing....

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by PataLeBon:
Picked up Janine and met up with MB and JB. Went to Cattleman's and now are checking into the hotel before setting off to get MacGyver.

Hum...Drag boat racing....

Please tell me at least one of you got the lamb fries.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Looking forward to the photos. (Hint, hint.)

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

No, nobody got the lamb fries this time -- but some of us had them last time we were Meeting in OKC, and we knew they're good.

I had a very nice smallish (for me) aged steak and a baked potato and a dish of peach cobbler & homemade ice cream. Great steak, rare to get one that great back home.

After the hotel check-in, off some of us went to get MacGuyver's Apprentice. Boy, that Will Rogers Airport is a dead spot late at night. Fortunately, the abandoned baggage we saw on the way out really wasn't abandoned. No wild abandon there. More like simple excessive enthusiasm, being a leopard-print bag. No need for the bomb squad.

MacGuyver'd had no supper, so off we went to the Iron Skillet diner next to the hotel. I've been eating light for days, so I wasn't too shocked to be a little hungry again. Got the manhole-cover-sized chicken fried steak, and took most of it back to the hotel.

--------------------

PataLeBon
Shipmate
# 5452

And at the end of Day One, Rugasaw and MacGyver are playing name that beer.

They aren't very sucessful...Probably due to there not being labels and it being a home brew....

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
When are we going to see some pictures?

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
JB

Independent Thinker
# 1776

Here they are.

At least the first ones I could get out.

--------------------
You live, you learn
You learn, you live

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks, JB! Looking forward to more...

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks JB - looking forward to the next installment
Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

When I arose at my usual (pre-dawn) time today, I gathered up my morning medicines. I decided to add a muscle relaxer for the cramped/spasmed back pain that comes from the ol' arthritic spine.

See, I felt fine last night without it -- the two stiff little pomegranate margaritas I had with my prime rib took care of it! That was wonderful. It would've taken at least four big beers to accomplish it. But, one can't wander around town swilling margaritas, can one? (Rhetorical question. Answer's "Nope". Chere, we ain't in Louisiana no more.)

Oh, we went to Toby Keith's (I Love This) Bar & Grill.

I'm glad I didn't read the reviews beforehand, it seems to be a love-it-or-hate-it kind of place. Heaven knows one gets enough food in a portion to feed two people, and the quality was fine! I think MacGuyver's bologna sandwich was amazing. Where do they get bologna that big around?!? Sam the server was very good to us.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
...Where do they get bologna that big around?!?...

I think that qualifies as a leading question!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Belle Ringer
Shipmate
# 13379

- Posted      Profile for Belle Ringer   Email Belle Ringer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
the two stiff little pomegranate margaritas I had... But, one can't wander around town swilling margaritas, can one?

Oooh, I've never heard of pomegranate margaritas. Sounds delish, and definitely something to wander around town swilling!
Posts: 5830 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

What I didn't know was, they don't mix the things with pomegranate juice, but with a liqueur, so when I asked Sam to get the pomegranate goosed up for me, I wasn't getting much more nice healthy anti-oxidant-laden fruit juice, but rather a great big ol' jolt of extra booze. And I ain't much of a drinker, so the thing hit my knees like an atom bomb. Don't tell anyone.

--------------------

JB

Independent Thinker
# 1776

More Pictures

--------------------
You live, you learn
You learn, you live

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
quote:
...Where do they get bologna that big around?!?...

Welcome to Oklahoma. Probably, it's been smoked—at which point, you're eating the best possible combination of barbecue and butter. Bar-S makes most of the barbecuing bologna around those parts, which is probably where Toby gets his from.
Yes, it's nice that this Shipmeet happens around two of my favorite places in the world, so I can watch/play vicariously.

[ 10. June 2012, 12:03: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------

Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

Would that be the same Bar-S I see in the deli case @ my regional grocery? Wieners and good bologna and so on?

We ate at the Hideaway last night -- pizza. That was the nicest pizza I've had in ages. The one with the chopped green chillies and chunks of roasted garlic on it was great.

The menfolk ordered draft beers, which arrived in big ol' frosted chalices. I've seen burlesque routines with a girl swirling around in a giant champagne glass, where the glass was smaller than those.

Pata was good, she started with a lettuce-wedge salad. (It was smothered in dressing and beautiful bacon and such, but hey, it was green!) MoBo stayed "home" for some rest, so she'll be extra-perky today. Watch out OKC.

--------------------

Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

Made it to Gabriel's last night just before "the kitchen, it is closing". Had the fabulous quacamole, of course. (When someone qualified to properly sacrifice avocadoes is prepared to zip-zip-zip- do it before you eyes, how do you not get the guac at Gabriel's?)

I have to bow to MacGuyver's apprentice -- the man can put away some grub. (That's "grub", food, y'know, not grubS, larvae. Not that there's anything wrong with larvae. Some of my best friends are still yet unmetamorphosized.) He speculated it was the whole jet lag/ getting used to the time change thing, making him so willing to eat.

I knew I'd not be able to finish the seafood fajita setup I ordered, but a girl's got to have her scallops & tiger prawns when a girl's got to have 'em, y'know? I'm gonna go make an omelette of the rest in a few minutes. Maybe a quiche.

JB got his dish "con carbon", which sense says would include smoking or roasting over coals or something, right? My brain had turned off by that time, though, I had to ask for translation.

Motherboarde's chicken dish was lovely -- and big enough to bathe in. My goodness, what portion size! I shouldn't complain; if Gabriel's was a pretentious place with teeny tiny portions, I'd be whining about that.

I swear, mes amis, we're gonna hafta start calling this the "Santa Fe Meet PLUS SIZE".

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016