homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » The Double Alphabet Game (Page 41)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  50  51  52 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The Double Alphabet Game
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Frantic Fuckwit

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Grunge Girl

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy Hussy

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

- Posted      Profile for Stetson     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Impish Imbecile

--------------------
I have the power...Lucifer is lord!

Posts: 6574 | From: back and forth between bible belts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Jovial Jezabel

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

- Posted      Profile for Stetson     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ku Klux Kitten

(mildly risque)

Posts: 6574 | From: back and forth between bible belts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
pjl
Shipmate
# 16929

- Posted      Profile for pjl   Email pjl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
lurid lucy
Posts: 576 | From: england | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Modern Magdalene

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

Nasty Nympho
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

Old organ grinder

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

Piskie Priest Barbie

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

That's both wonderful and slightly horrifying. Okay, that . . . um, surplice? The scapular-looking thing with the cross on it? That's a bit OTT.
(ETA: I checked the facebook group for Episcopalian Priest Barbie—it's a tabard stole. Whoever made those vestments is detailed—even the colors on the academic hood of the vicar at St. Barbara's-by-the-Sea, Malabu, are correct.)

Quantifier for Quantas—"Crush your daughter's hopes and dreams now, teach her to aim low! Airline accounting's the only way to go!"

[ 05. April 2012, 07:05: Message edited by: AristonAstuanax ]

--------------------

Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Retirement-home Resident Barbie-

Non-skid slippers; pressure stockings; hospital gown (flappng open in the back; crocheted shawl; complete with walker (zimmer frame) and cane.

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Mamacita:
Piskie Priest Barbie

Reminds me of a 90s Private Eye spoof of female priests, done up as an ad for just that sort of doll.

"She walks, she talks, she quotes Bishop Spong!"

Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

Anyway, over to the other end of the spectrum...

Self-styled Satanist

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Truckin' Trollied Barbie

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

quote:
Originally posted by AristonAstuanax:
Whoever made those vestments is detailed

Did you catch the itty-bitty thurible hanging up in the background? I have also seen a Bishop Barbie but couldn't locate a photo online.

Next up:

Unctuous Undertaker Barbie, who would wear a somber black suit and pumps, with her long hair pulled back in a tasteful low ponytail.

eta: Chorister - LOL.

[ 05. April 2012, 18:26: Message edited by: Mamacita ]

--------------------

agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Frantic Fanny

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Got that one already - you missed the page turn

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer

pjl
Shipmate
# 16929

- Posted      Profile for pjl   Email pjl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
voluminous virago
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
wasp waisted Barbie (stripy bathing suit, natch)

[ 05. April 2012, 22:37: Message edited by: Lyda*Rose ]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
pjl
Shipmate
# 16929

xmas xina
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

youthful Yenta

--------------------

Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

Zesty Zoophile

(SFW)

Someone else start the next one.

[ 07. April 2012, 09:41: Message edited by: Stetson ]

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

What about salutations?

amiable aloha

--------------------

pjl
Shipmate
# 16929

bonbon bonjour
Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

CANCEL

[ 07. April 2012, 17:40: Message edited by: Stetson ]

Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

chichi ciao

(Had to double check that that can mean hello, which apparently it can)

--------------------

decampagne
Shipmate
# 17012

- Posted      Profile for decampagne   Email decampagne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Delightful dumneavoastră!
Posts: 86 | From: Oxfordshire | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Encouraging enconmium

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

friendly felicitations

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
gentle good morning

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
heady hello

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

idiotic inquiring

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

jolly jambo

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

kiss-ass kowtowing

--------------------

bib
Shipmate
# 13074

- Posted      Profile for bib     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lucky Lips (think that was in a Cliff Richard song)

--------------------
"My Lord, my Life, my Way, my End, accept the praise I bring"

Posts: 1307 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

merry merry Christmas

(And a happy new year . . .)

--------------------

decampagne
Shipmate
# 17012

- Posted      Profile for decampagne   Email decampagne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
narcissistic nodding
pjl
Shipmate
# 16929

oozing ola
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
piss off, peasant

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

quiet quandary

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

Righteous Right-o

--------------------

bib
Shipmate
# 13074

- Posted      Profile for bib     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sincere Salutations

--------------------
"My Lord, my Life, my Way, my End, accept the praise I bring"

Posts: 1307 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

Tetchy Tally-ho

--------------------

Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

unctuous "Up Yours!"

(populsr in rush-hour traffic)

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

Vivacious vale

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

well-intended wave

--------------------

decampagne
Shipmate
# 17012

xenophilic xxx
Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

yuppie's "Yo!"

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  50  51  52 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016