homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Café now testing (Page 4)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  19  20  21 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Café now testing
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OK, it works here, but at least on my display the "small" font is illegible.

Can the chat window be made bigger and the icons smaller? There's not much room for text and I imagine that if there are quite a few people having a discussion, it's going to be really hard to keep track with so few sentences being visible at once.

In the meantime, congratulations for getting the whole thing afloat!

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
aj

firewire technophobe
# 1383

- Posted      Profile for aj   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All working now...

Thanks folks

--------------------
if there's no god, then who turns on the light when you open the fridge?

Posts: 2994 | From: ...on location | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jillyb
Shipmate
# 4610

- Posted      Profile for Jillyb   Email Jillyb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm enjoying a nice chat in the new cafe but there seems to be a problem with the scrolling - it seems to slow down then stop altogether for a while then everything whizzes past and it's moving again.

Also, if you doubleclick to change rooms a message comes up saying room change failed yet you are in fact in the room you clicked on.

It's good to have a cafe again [Big Grin]

--------------------
I don't do posh!

Posts: 1034 | From: Londinium | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gwaelod
Shipmate
# 6140

- Posted      Profile for Gwaelod   Email Gwaelod   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eutychus:
Can the chat window be made bigger and the icons smaller? There's not much room for text and I imagine that if there are quite a few people having a discussion, it's going to be really hard to keep track with so few sentences being visible at once.

The Decaff option makes the icons so small you can't see them - this maximises the space for text. I will look at the font size settings in the next release of the software.
Posts: 230 | From: Cardiff | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gwaelod:
Okay, I think I've got to the bottom of the 'login with small usernames' issue. There's now a slightly updated version on the server - when you next run the cafe software it should automatically update.

Hurrah! I was finally allowed in. Thanks so much.
Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here's my take on the PM problem (having played around with this with Curiosity Killed...).

If you open a PM with someone, hitting 'return' when the PM window is active grabs any text the other person was typing in the main café text entry box. It puts everything they type after you hit return in the PM window and leaves the first part languishing in the main café text entry box. It's a great way to interrupt anyone you choose [Two face]

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

Some more comments:

Not having selectable text (let alone links) is a pain because you can't refer people easily to threads under discussion. Also some discussion at present about making the "rooms" view the first one you encounter to get a good overview.

--------------------

Gracious rebel

Rainbow warrior
# 3523

- Posted      Profile for Gracious rebel     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well I finally plucked up courage to change my password to something I knew (using Golden Key's method) and I got in fine. Agree about the chat boxes taking up lots of room - I tried small text but it was unreadable!

Nice interface though. Well done. I was never a cafe user before, but since ours has been offline I've begun to dabble in chat on another site, so feel a bit more comfortable about this sort of environment now - I'll probably be back!

--------------------
Fancy a break beside the sea in Suffolk? Visit my website

Posts: 4413 | From: Suffolk UK | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Geneviève

Mother-Hatting Cat Lover
# 9098

- Posted      Profile for Geneviève   Email Geneviève   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
yes, nice to see you and your socks there, gr

--------------------
"Ineffable" defined: "I cannot and will not be effed with." (Courtesy of CCTooSweet in Running the Books)

Posts: 4336 | From: Eastern US | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for all the hard work! [Smile]

I just tried the new cafe. It's pretty, though all the bright colors will take some getting used to.

Nice to have multiple rooms again, and nice touch with Molly and Gambit.

A few problems, IMHO:

--The text in the text box at the bottom doesn't enlarge when you choose the "very large" setting for text. I could barely see what I was typing. It was giving me a headache, so I left.

--On the room list, there's no defined place to click. Nothing underlines or lights up, and the pointer doesn't change. Confusing.

--There aren't any emoticons.

--No sound.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
monkeylizard

Ship's scurvy
# 952

- Posted      Profile for monkeylizard   Email monkeylizard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
WOW! I like it. Very nice.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems that the only way to know everyone who's in the Cafe is to visit each room and see who's in it, one room at a time.

It could be helpful once a large number gets in to see a listing of users in each room w/o having to enter/leave each one.

Can the rooms list on the left be made to expand and show the shipmates in each room?

--------------------
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. ~ Herbert Spencer (1820 - 1903)

Posts: 2201 | From: Music City, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

- Posted      Profile for Paul.   Author's homepage   Email Paul.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Some sort of way of marking your status would be helpful - if you could mark yourself as "away" or "brb" or similar it would let others know that you were not actively watching that window rather than simply ignoring them.
Posts: 3689 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lolly

Ship's Lollygagger
# 13347

- Posted      Profile for Lolly   Email Lolly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My issues have been resolved. Thank you for all of your hard work.

--------------------
And draw us near and bind us tight
all your children here in their rags of light - LC

Posts: 179 | From: East of the Sun, West of the Moon | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
WooHoo!!! Well done!
You who put the Cafe together are "Da Bomb"! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Emma-Jean
Shipmate
# 7165

- Posted      Profile for Emma-Jean   Author's homepage   Email Emma-Jean   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I got in! I got in! Sooo pretty, I like. Especially the Gator Lounge, reminds me of those fun times when Erin would come into the cafe to play with a troll [Smile]

--------------------
"It is important to remember that for every oxidation there must be a corresponding reduction, and vice versa. When 4 electrons are formally removed from ethanol... they do not simply vanish" - Dr. Hultin

Posts: 422 | From: Winter-peg | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wierd. I was trotting through the rooms quickly (for fun: to see their descriptions), and got stuck in Ship's Mess. I'd gone Bridge, Bar, Locker, Bilge, Chapel, Mess, and tried to click on Lounge, but didn't get transported to Lounge. The rooms all do turn yellow when I mouse over them.

In the room list it says there's 1 in Chapel, which I'm wondering if it's me. There are 2 on the Bridge (same 2 as when I came in I expect), and 0 everywhere else -- including 0 for Mess where I am currently!

The main window isn't responding to things I type to Chat, or trying to move rooms. The top buttons: The Rooms, Who's Here?, and Welcome all work, as does Decaff. The logger is only posting very abbreviated forms of what I'm trying to do, instead of the lengthy gobs of stuff it listed when I changed rooms successfully. It has a full listing for me for Chapel, but only partial for Mess, and then goes ultra-brief.

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Closed the Cafe, came right back in, everything's working again (ran around the rooms twice but this time everything is fine).

--------------------
Truth

Penny Lane
Shipmate
# 3086

- Posted      Profile for Penny Lane   Email Penny Lane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Looks good. Once I looked up my login info, I had no prob getting in.

--------------------
~Penny

Posts: 1130 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Two comments:

The color contrast on the blue scroll-bar isn't clearly contrasted enough. I keep trying to pull it down and then realize the little bubble I'm looking at is the actual active part, not the 'future' I'm attempting to access.

I noted previous complaints about the slowness of the scrolling and while I'm not exactly sure about what the others were experiencing, I think I'm experiencing the same 'hesitations'.

When I was in with only one other active shipmate, all comments appeared so quickly after hitting ENTER that I was amazed. With four of us interacting I feel like I'm posting in glue.

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Potoroo
Shipmate
# 13466

- Posted      Profile for Potoroo     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was able to get in! Thank you, all who made the new Chat Ship possible.

The conversation box seems very small...I agree with Eutychus:

quote:
Originally posted by Eutychus:

In the meantime, congratulations for getting the whole thing afloat!

--------------------
Gilbert's Potoroo is Australia's most endangered animal.

Posts: 2778 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
Eleanor Jane
Shipmate
# 13102

- Posted      Profile for Eleanor Jane     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Awesome- well done all who created it! It's working really well technically, basically no glitches at all.

Just one thought- does anyone else see the Ship as a big old fashioned wooden sailing ship? I'm sure people have mentioned nice piratical things like walking the plank, and pirates and rum and stuff... If so, maybe we could change the picture from a modern(ish) looking steamer.

Feel free to keel haul me if you don't like that idea... [Smile]

EJ

Posts: 556 | From: Now in the UK! | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

quote:
Originally posted by jlg:
With four of us interacting I feel like I'm posting in glue.

It picked up again, but when I wanted to scroll back to check on what someone had said, it was Molasses Land once again. The others reported no problems.

I'm using Windows XP Home Edition (2002?) and Mozilla Firefox (of some vintage) and at least Java 1.5 (might be Java 1.6 - I haven't been able to determine whether it successfully loaded or not).

Melon

Ship's desserter
# 4038

- Posted      Profile for Melon   Author's homepage   Email Melon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A few people have mentioned the 'slowing to a crawl after scrolling back' problem. Could those who have done so describe the symptoms (and also what operating system they are using)?

--------------------
French Whine

Posts: 4177 | From: Cavaillon, France | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dee.
Ship's Theological Acrobat
# 5681

- Posted      Profile for Dee.   Email Dee.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cool

I got in,

of course there is no one around to say hi to...but its really cool and I will be back for a yarn at some stage.

--------------------
Jesus - nice bloke, bit religious

Posts: 2679 | From: Under Downunder | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ancient Mariner

Sip the ship
# 4

- Posted      Profile for Ancient Mariner   Author's homepage   Email Ancient Mariner   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cafe has held up well all day. More invited to come in and bash it about a bit... [Biased]

--------------------
Ship of Fools' first novel, Rattles & Rosettes, is the tale of two football (soccer) fans: 16-year-old Tom in 1914 and Dan in 2010. More at www.rattlesandrosettes.com

Posts: 2582 | From: St Helens (near Liverpool) UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
sabine
Shipmate
# 3861

- Posted      Profile for sabine   Email sabine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I know others have posted about the speech bubbles, but I think they are going to keep me away from the cafe.

If there are more than two people posting, the bubbles disappear in a split second, so it's very hard to keep reading. Some things just get lost. And scrolling up to read just means that you lose what's currently being posted. And if you have more than a two-word response to type, the original post is lost to sight.

Is there any way to make more space for the posts?

It has not been a very satisfying experience for me, and I don't feel much like repeating it.

And I used to love chatting. [Frown]

sabine

[ 17. March 2008, 18:00: Message edited by: sabine ]

--------------------
"Hunger looks like the man that hunger is killing." Eduardo Galeano

Posts: 5887 | From: the US Heartland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

Do you have it in a very small window sabine? I make mine as tall as the computer screen, and somewhat wider (though not full width) than it first shows up. So quite a few bubbles can fit at once, even with longer replies in them.

I agree in general the more responses can be fit vertically the better. I'm in love with the visuals of the new cafe though so I haven't yet gotten to a point where I feel like stuff is scrolling off too fast (which can happen either because lots of people are posting, and/or because one is doing other things at the same time and catching up in spurts, rather than watching each post like a hawk).

--------------------
Truth

Ancient Mariner

Sip the ship
# 4

- Posted      Profile for Ancient Mariner   Author's homepage   Email Ancient Mariner   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, your window must be minimised Sabine because I can comfortably view 10 sentences at any one time on my screen. [Confused]

--------------------
Ship of Fools' first novel, Rattles & Rosettes, is the tale of two football (soccer) fans: 16-year-old Tom in 1914 and Dan in 2010. More at www.rattlesandrosettes.com

Posts: 2582 | From: St Helens (near Liverpool) UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
frin

Drinking coffee for Jesus
# 9

- Posted      Profile for frin   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Perhaps the room list ought to have a note that double clicking a room lets you enter it.

'frin

--------------------
"Even the crocodile looks after her young" - Lamentations 4, remembering Erin.

Posts: 4496 | From: a library | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melon:
A few people have mentioned the 'slowing to a crawl after scrolling back' problem. Could those who have done so describe the symptoms (and also what operating system they are using)?

If you scroll back placing your curser in the white space it is slow motion. If you grab the slider with your curser and scroll it is normal.

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lily pad:
quote:
Originally posted by Melon:

If you scroll back placing your curser in the white space it is slow motion. If you grab the slider with your curser and scroll it is normal.
Sorry, is normal speed when clicking on white space and is slow motion when clicking on the up and down arrows. When I leave the arrow depressed, it scrolls by very slowly.

I am using Firefox.

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Caty S.

I read, therefore I am.
# 11996

- Posted      Profile for Caty S.   Email Caty S.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just been thrown overboard:

quote:
Cannot read XML from server (org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type "user_coun" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".)
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser : parse at line -1
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl : parse at line -1
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder : parse at line -1
uk.co.darkgreenmedia.faverolle.SocketComms : processData at line 296
uk.co.darkgreenmedia.faverolle.SocketComms : run at line 138
java.lang.Thread : run at line -1

Posts: 2119 | From: Devon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is the cafe dead for others atm?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Caty S.

I read, therefore I am.
# 11996

- Posted      Profile for Caty S.   Email Caty S.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't get back in, Sioni
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

Nope. I did have a slow patch just now, but don't know if that was my computer. By the time I did my "workarounds for forcing my other windows to display when one window is hogging focus and doing nothing", and cycled back to the cafe, it was normal again.

--------------------
Truth

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cafe is fine for me and a few of us in there - caty, you are showing as in the cafe!

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
caty, your avatar uis still in the café.

You probably can't get in because the software thinks you're already there.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
caty, you've just shown as leaving now

--------------------

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Am I there? I can't get back in.

(nb, I'm using Firefox)

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why do you enter a room by single clicking the map, yet double clicking the room name. A little inconsistant, especially as double clicking the map produces an error message.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Caty S.

I read, therefore I am.
# 11996

And now I can get back in. Hooray!
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

No Sioni, you aren't in the cafe

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

Doesn't work from my laptop.

The first time I tried it crashed the whole system.

The second time, it downloaded the app but then refused to open it because it could not verify the certificate with no corrective action (that I could find) possible.

Tried turning on and off my firewall to no avail. Running the latest version of Java, XP and Firefox.

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All Good from here. Brief visit - I won't be around much for a good while yet - thesis, day job, that sort of thing. [Disappointed] But well done, it's looking great and I look forward to the launch. [Overused]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

Think IngoB has broken it this time - we've lost the main cafe but still have a private chat up!

--------------------

Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

- Posted      Profile for Horatio Harumph     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
or did have ...

sorry curiosity ... thing went even weirder on me, so signed out

only now i cant sign back in, it wont seem to let me

L

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Chocolate is proof that God wants us to be happy.

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

I signed back in OK though

--------------------

Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

- Posted      Profile for Horatio Harumph     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
k, i am back in too now, and all normal again

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Chocolate is proof that God wants us to be happy.

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

Just managed to do the same thing. IngoB set up a room with an odd name. I switched between The Rooms and Who's Here? menus and got stuck there. I had no headings, no chat window, just the avatars of those on board and the bit that lets you post on the chat board. I could set up private chat, and the stuff I posted in the box apparently appeared in the chat room, but I couldn't see anything of it.

Signing out and signing in again fixed it

--------------------

IngoB

Sentire cum Ecclesia
# 8700

- Posted      Profile for IngoB   Email IngoB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Curiosity killed ...:
Just managed to do the same thing. IngoB set up a room with an odd name.

It's a reproducible error: just use a very long room name (I used a few hundred random chars). Then when anyone clicks on "Who's there" (including the person owning the room), one is dumped into a corrupt window as described by Curiosity killed...

--------------------
They’ll have me whipp’d for speaking true; thou’lt have me whipp’d for lying; and sometimes I am whipp’d for holding my peace. - The Fool in King Lear

Posts: 12010 | From: Gone fishing | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  19  20  21 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016