homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » TICTH (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Source: (consider it) Thread: TICTH
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today I consign to Hell, all you whingers and moaners who can't get past being snubbed.

One post for each whinge. Advice can be given in All Saints.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today I consign to Hell everyone who wastes my time.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today I consign to Hell everyone who labels a female Prime Minister as "losing control of her emotions" when a male Prime Minister would be recognised as being bloody angry, with good reason.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Sober Preacher's Kid

Presbymethegationalist
# 12699

- Posted      Profile for Sober Preacher's Kid   Email Sober Preacher's Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TITCH the wankers who misuse the Engineer-in-Training programme. It is supposed to be a professional apprenticeship, not a code word for an uncertified, experienced engineer who just needs time to get their P.Eng.

--------------------
NDP Federal Convention Ottawa 2018: A random assortment of Prots and Trots.

Posts: 7646 | From: Peterborough, Upper Canada | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH......bedbugs

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
...the friggin' Taliban idiots who attempted to assassinate Malala, a 14-year-old activist for girls' rights in Pakistan. She's in the hospital (critical condition, I think).

The *&^%ers have promised to finish the job, if she survives.
[Mad]

May God hit them with a clue bat, and heal Malala.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

- Posted      Profile for Yorick   Email Yorick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH my S2BX. May her despicable, heartbreakingly destructive lies and betrayal fester in her throat and become a tumour.

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Posts: 7574 | From: Natural Sources | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH our neighbours!

Not all of them but...

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the Board at [removed to protect me] who are incapable of managing a simple transfer of about a dozen staff from one organisation to another, despite the fact that the organisation they are currently in will not exist from April next year.

I have always held that one should not assign to malice what can be adequately explained by incompetence, but the level of incompetence required is rapidly approaching a level as to present the same problem to the hypothesis as the amount of exotic matter required for the Alcubierre Warp Metric does to the prospect of FTL travel.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH our on-line business banking 'service', which is the only way of effecting real estate completions these days and which is 'down' today: I have a client whose purchase completes this morning, it's pissing with rain and they're waiting outside their new property but can't get in thanks to this. Another example of the banking system in this country fucking it up for everyone.

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
TICTH the Board at [removed to protect me] who are incapable of managing a simple transfer of about a dozen staff from one organisation to another, despite the fact that the organisation they are currently in will not exist from April next year.

I have always held that one should not assign to malice what can be adequately explained by incompetence, but the level of incompetence required is rapidly approaching a level as to present the same problem to the hypothesis as the amount of exotic matter required for the Alcubierre Warp Metric does to the prospect of FTL travel.

There's always greed, Karl. Stupidity plus greed covers a lot of ground. Sometimes greed is close to malice, but it is worth looking at that as a possible explanation for persistent SNAFU.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:

There's always greed, Karl. Stupidity plus greed covers a lot of ground. Sometimes greed is close to malice, but it is worth looking at that as a possible explanation for persistent SNAFU.
I'd look for that one, but can't see anywhere anyone's nose could be in the trough.

Bear in mind I'm one of those parasitic public sector workers who are barely better than unemployed scum and in CallMeDave's perfect world would be begging for scraps at the feet of my go-getting entrepreneurial betters.

[ 11. October 2012, 11:51: Message edited by: Karl: Liberal Backslider ]

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH Lance Armstrong; champion cyclist, cancer survivor, charity worker and five-star, fur-lined ocean-going cheat.

Can anything bring sport into disrepute more than this? I'm getting awfully cynical about anyone who doesn't give to charity anonymously.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH myself. Lots of things to be getting on with and I've done hardly anything today. Lazy bastard.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Loquacious beachcomber
Shipmate
# 8783

- Posted      Profile for Loquacious beachcomber     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH our condo board and realty manager, who refuse to spray professionally for a spider infestation on the walls and balconies in case someone has a reaction, but informs us that we are free to spray walls and balconies ourselves.
Now look, yez barstards, when I spray upward at the nests on my two balconies, zillions of spiders descend toward me on webs. Then, if I can clear out my own space, the concrete walls and other balconies remain infested.
First frost is coming, the fuckers are trying to move indoors. Some satisfaction when they freeze to death, of course, but I want them gone, now, period.

--------------------
TODAY'S SPECIAL - AND SO ARE YOU (Sign on beachfront fish & chips shop)

Posts: 5954 | From: Southeast of Wawa, between the beach and the hiking trail.. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
Originally posted by Loquacious beachcomber:
TICTH our condo board and realty manager, who refuse to spray professionally for a spider infestation on the walls and balconies in case someone has a reaction, but informs us that we are free to spray walls and balconies ourselves.
Now look, yez barstards, when I spray upward at the nests on my two balconies, zillions of spiders descend toward me on webs. Then, if I can clear out my own space, the concrete walls and other balconies remain infested.
First frost is coming, the fuckers are trying to move indoors. Some satisfaction when they freeze to death, of course, but I want them gone, now, period.

Would hi-tack hairspray achieve anything? Spray the buggers, retire to safe distance and incinerate? Just an idea.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH dear "Christian" family members who are too fucking dishonest to address their complaints about me to my face, but have no problem spreading that shit throughout our extended family and the church we grew up in. And TICTH also those dear folks who encourage those family members in their behaviour.

I'm considering spending Christmas in a snowbank - it'll be warmer than the bosom of my family. [Mad] [Waterworks]

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eleanor Jane
Shipmate
# 13102

- Posted      Profile for Eleanor Jane     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Loquacious beachcomber:

Eeeeeeschkk!! [Eek!]

A few weeks ago I had a sizeable spider IN MY HAIR as I lay in BED! It then ran down my BARE ARM! Wiggins ensued as I stood shivering in the kitchen while my lovely husband moved all the furniture in the bedroom and sprayed the living fuck out of every crevice. TICTH spiders in/near houses.

Posts: 556 | From: Now in the UK! | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
molopata

The Ship's jack
# 9933

- Posted      Profile for molopata     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Spiders? Pohh!

Tonight I consign to hell the perfidious rodents who have decided to encroach on our privacy over the last few months and forced us to part with good money for a whole battery of killer traps.
And the attitude of our landlord who, when he eventually showed up and learnt that they "might" be coming up a drainpipe opening, mixed a concretey slurp up by hand and tossed the lot down the opening. I understand he wants to flog the place in a couple of years. We're sure not standing in line to buy.

Posts: 1718 | From: the abode of my w@ndering mind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bean Sidhe
Shipmate
# 11823

- Posted      Profile for Bean Sidhe   Email Bean Sidhe   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH my cats. Idle buggers who've not caught a rodent in years, but persist in waking me any time they feel peckish. Like just now.
Posts: 4363 | From: where the taxis won't go | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the mating skunks that have taken up residence under my new residence. Yes, this is a lovely three bedroom bungalow, perfect for raising a family, but I'm single and hate kids, especially when they come pre-loaded with foul odors.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In fellow feeling with Matt Black TICTH my British bank who have screwed up my monthly transfer to my Indian bank FOR THE SECOND MONTH RUNNING!!!

My first name initial is R, it has been R for over 63 years, it is R in my account details for both my British and Indian banks so why the fuck send the funds to the account of Mr D ******? Very nice woman at my local branch here called me to tell me as soon as the transfer arrived so I was able to phone UK for another lengthy chat with British bank, at enormous sums per minute, and it should be sorted today... or tomorrow... or failing that on Monday!

My Indian bank is super-efficient, no complaints there.

[ 12. October 2012, 04:37: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
George Spigot

Outcast
# 253

- Posted      Profile for George Spigot   Author's homepage   Email George Spigot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Everything.

--------------------
C.S. Lewis's Head is just a tool for the Devil. (And you can quote me on that.) ~
Philip Purser Hallard
http://www.thoughtplay.com/infinitarian/gbsfatb.html

Posts: 1625 | From: Derbyshire - England | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
People who have a heartbeat and who breathe in and out.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:

People who breathe in and out but have no heart.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Profound people

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:

People who breathe in and out but have no heart.
I don't like leaving people out.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
daronmedway
Shipmate
# 3012

- Posted      Profile for daronmedway     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today I consign to Hell. [Devil]
Posts: 6976 | From: Southampton | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
Originally posted by Bean Sidhe:
TICTH my cats. Idle buggers who've not caught a rodent in years, but persist in waking me any time they feel peckish. Like just now.

You have forgotten the First Law of Cats, namely: You do not have cats. Cats have you.

You are clearly a deficient cat servant.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

the long ranger
Shipmate
# 17109

- Posted      Profile for the long ranger   Email the long ranger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today I consign to hell the fuckers who award the Nobel Peace Prize. What the fuck are you thinking?

--------------------
"..into the outer darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth,” “But Rabbi, how can this happen for those who have no teeth?”
"..If some have no teeth, then teeth will be provided.”

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by the long ranger:
Today I consign to hell the fuckers who award the Nobel Peace Prize. What the fuck are you thinking?

Oh dear! Perhaps not exactly the right moment. Or is it? (There may be a thread in purg soon.)

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
That was entirely my thought too. The E-fucking-U?!?! [Ultra confused]

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The Nobel Prize Committee just wants to be its best to help with the European bailout. After all, the money will go to the European Bank, will it not? Or will the President keep it for himself (herself)?

--------------------

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

George Spigot, Kelly Alves, Evensong, daronmedway, orfeo

Games are for the Circus, idle chitchat for the Cafe. This thread was almost closed before the long ranger rode to the rescue.

Another outbreak like that, and this thread will be quarantined. Permanently.

PeteC
Hellhost

--------------------

Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Funny that.

I thought George Spigot, Kelly Alves and orfeo's contributions were a hell of a lot more real than the juvenile, facile and superficial long ranger's response.

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
jbohn
Shipmate
# 8753

- Posted      Profile for jbohn   Author's homepage   Email jbohn   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Black:
That was entirely my thought too. The E-fucking-U?!?! [Ultra confused]

No worse than when they gave Barack Obama the prize, when he'd been in office all of 9 days...

The NPP has become increasingly irrelevant in recent years.

--------------------
We are punished by our sins, not for them.
--Elbert Hubbard

Posts: 989 | From: East of Eden, west of St. Paul | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH (as I seem to recall thus is the purpose of the thread) jobhunting.

It would be nice to arrange for a few government ministers, present and previous, to have to do it like the rest of us. Ain't gonna happen though, is it?

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Thurible
Shipmate
# 3206

- Posted      Profile for Thurible   Email Thurible   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I dunno: Ken Clarke's had to wait a bit.

Thurible

--------------------
"I've been baptised not lobotomised."

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Allergies! [Mad] The two nicest times of the year, spring and fall, are so filled with pollen that I can't enjoy being outdoors.

(Yes, I've had the tests and the shots -- a waste of much time and much money. And the only antihistamines that work for me knock me out cold.)

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH people who can't read simple directions. Or won't. Either way: fuckers.
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

quote:
Originally posted by Evensong:
Funny that.

I thought George Spigot, Kelly Alves and orfeo's contributions were a hell of a lot more real than the juvenile, facile and superficial long ranger's response.

Wanna step outside of Hell to discuss this, sweet cupcake? Otherwise Commandment 6.

PeteC
Hell Host

--------------------

George Spigot

Outcast
# 253

- Posted      Profile for George Spigot   Author's homepage   Email George Spigot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yeah Peter c is right. The fact that I hate the world is true but as a statement it makes for very boring reading.

--------------------
C.S. Lewis's Head is just a tool for the Devil. (And you can quote me on that.) ~
Philip Purser Hallard
http://www.thoughtplay.com/infinitarian/gbsfatb.html

Posts: 1625 | From: Derbyshire - England | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

# 13

quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
Wanna step outside of Hell to discuss this, sweet cupcake?

Sure, let's. Styx thread started.
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH all teenagers who are unable to survive for five minutes without their mobile phones.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Candy Crush Level 121 [Mad]

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
George Spigot, Kelly Alves, Evensong, daronmedway, orfeo

Games are for the Circus, idle chitchat for the Cafe. This thread was almost closed before the long ranger rode to the rescue.

Another outbreak like that, and this thread will be quarantined. Permanently.

PeteC
Hellhost

Trust me, I wasn't playing games (though I can understand the interpretation). Kelly's post dovetailed neatly into my own thought patterns at that moment. Having encountered some fine examples of heartlessness.

[ 12. October 2012, 23:12: Message edited by: orfeo ]

--------------------

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My cell phone service provider.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

TICTH Britain's energy suppliers.

As soon as one supplier announces price rises they all join in. So much for competition. These outfits use different strategies for energy buying (gas, oil and electricity) but when it comes to domestic tariffs they are use the same one: screw the consumer.

So much for free-market capitalism.

[ 12. October 2012, 23:26: Message edited by: Sioni Sais ]

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH French school's Homework.

Just because we have an extra day off on Monday does not mean I want to spend my long weekend helping my 7 year old do his ridiculously large amount of homework which he does at a snail's pace. Honestly, does his teacher not understand the concept of a day off?

[ 13. October 2012, 11:45: Message edited by: Lucia ]

Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH my computer.

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016