homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » How did you come to be on The Ship? (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: How did you come to be on The Ship?
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amos:
No, Erin's banning of 'Cardiff' came earlier, when we had a powerful bunch of Cardiff people on the boards having conversations almost unintelligible to anyone else. IIRC--eta it was Cardiff, and not Swansea wasn't it? Wood would know.

I thought it was Aberystwyth. I don't remember Cardiff being banned, I missed it if it was.
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pjl:
Noticing everybody on here was sane, rational and logical, I signed up.

And yet you still have remained after all those people left.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
I thought it was Aberystwyth. I don't remember Cardiff being banned, I missed it if it was.

Aberystwyth is my recollection too. Which is also why I am on The Ship. We were going to be there for a few days and I thought I was check on the web to see if there were any links to the churches that I'd been to when I was a student there. I found an MW report on one and the rest is history.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought it was Aberystwyth, for no reason other than it has eight consecutive vowels (in Inglish; three of them are vowels in Welsh). Erin took against that.

It wouldn't be Newport. There are people who live in Newport unaware that the city (yes, it's a city now) has a university. With a building, prone to losing parts of its roof in high winds, in the city centre.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
quote:
Originally posted by Amos:
No, Erin's banning of 'Cardiff' came earlier, when we had a powerful bunch of Cardiff people on the boards having conversations almost unintelligible to anyone else. IIRC--eta it was Cardiff, and not Swansea wasn't it? Wood would know.

I remember people speaking of Aberystwyth being banned. But I got here at the tail end of that, brought to the Ship by radio reports of the virtual reality show The Ark.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

When did it finally hit you you'd been had? [Big Grin]

Amos-- the Cardiff thing is history gold.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Way, way back many centuries ago...

Well not quite but some time either in 1999 or 2000 a friend put a link up on his congregation's website to ship-of-fools and I thought it sounded interesting so followed it. I expect given the history that that was around 1999/2000

I spent a while browsing the webpages and then came across the Small Fires column and as it was a time when I was exploring Alt.worship I read it. Then there was a discussion on Fowlers stages of Faith and Alt.W on the Small fires discussion board and I decided to contribute. I have been around ever since.

My friend, did sign up eventually around the time of the first Church of Fools experiments. No I am not going to out him. He at present does not appear to be around on the boards.

Jengie

eta the link that first brought me here still exists as I have just checked!

[ 06. December 2012, 19:34: Message edited by: Jengie Jon ]

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Curious
Shipmate
# 93

- Posted      Profile for Curious   Email Curious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I worked with the Cap'n many years ago when the Ship was paper...... [Eek!]

--------------------
Erin - you are missed more than you could know. Rest in peace and rise in glory - to provide unrest in the heavenly realms.

Posts: 1372 | From: Betwixt and between | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was dabbling in poetry at the time, and was posting and reading semi-regularly on a poetry website. A poster I quite respected on that site mentioned SOF in some context or other and I immediately checked it out. I think one of the first threads I looked at was one in Heaven about beer and I knew I was home. FWIW, I'm not sure the poetry poster, who is also a shippie, ever knew they had made such a contribution to my life...so I'll say thanks now.

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think I saw it mentioned in The Grauniad and popped along for a look. I remember the Wels(c)h debate - maybe it reared its ugly head twice. I still miss the Fiddlebacks.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

- Posted      Profile for Mullygrub   Email Mullygrub   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tubbs:
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
Buggered if I can remember; it was that long ago. About 1998 IIRC.

Ditto. I can’t remember either, but it was around the same time.
We have a Twilight Zone in our history, it would seem [Paranoid]

quote:
I was actually looking for some information on a ship I once sailed on which was quarantined off the coast of Costa Rica.

I saw a draft medical report later which stated that most of the crew acted insane and demented.

Thinking that the Ship of Fools was a reference to that event I opened the page and lurked for a while.

[Yipee] [Killing me] [Yipee] [Yipee] [Killing me] [Killing me]

--------------------
Smurfs are weird. And so am I.

Posts: 634 | From: Melbskies | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In the fall of 1999 Simon was visiting America, and he spoke at my church. At that time I didn't have a computer, but when I visited my daughter I was fascinated by all the interesting discussions there were on the internet.

I got my first computer in November, '99 and immediately started reading the ship. I joined in January, 2000.

I remember the Welsh university thread. IIRC, Erin titled the thread, "Hell is not Aberystwyth". There had been many posts by people who detested Aberystwyth.

Karl, IIRC you called yourself Faramir in those days.

quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves
I remember when 9/11 happened, I first called my then-husband and went form that straight to the boards. I spent the day checking the NYC DOT cameras and refreshing the message boards.

I was on the ship all day, listening to the radio at the same time. I was so glad the ship was there. I didn't want to be alone. I was glad to be in a situation where I could be quiet or speak up just as I felt like at the moment.

Moo

[ 06. December 2012, 21:40: Message edited by: Moo ]

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I did. It was an age when very few people went by anything like their real names on t'intertoobs.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

- Posted      Profile for Mullygrub   Email Mullygrub   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm relieved you're not still Faramir, Karl. I'd probably need to fall in love with you if you were.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moo:
I was on the ship all day, listening to the radio at the same time. I was so glad the ship was there. I didn't want to be alone. I was glad to be in a situation where I could be quiet or speak up just as I felt like at the moment.

Moo

(Now I'm gonna cry and stuff.)

I think that was the first moment in which I realized that this was a community I wanted to be a part of-- above and beyond the outpouring of grief and horror and anger and support, the information that kept coming across the boards-- for the next few days-- was sharp and informed and as thorough as it could be under the circumstances. It really seemed like the best place to be to find out what the hell was going on. It was amazing.

And a couple of those threads are still down there in Limbo, for anyone to check out if they want.

[ 06. December 2012, 21:56: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy to be corrected re. the Welch university town. [Big Grin]
There were a lot of people on board Ship from universities in Wales in those days though.
I remember and miss Todd's contributions in what would have been Purgatory before the boards were divided. I'm still in touch with the Fiddlebacks and several other people who have become RL friends.

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kaplan Corday
Shipmate
# 16119

- Posted      Profile for Kaplan Corday         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Through the caption competition (where I post under a different name), which seems to have really died this time.

Why?

Admittedly I am extremely IT ignorant, but I would have thought that it was a very simple matter to put up a new photo every week or fortnight.

What's happening?

Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

Now, now, KC. The Questions Or Comments That Might Derail Other Threads thread is over here [Biased]

--------------------

Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I had just gotten my first computer when the church news letter had a one line suggestion that people might enjoy the ship. So I checked it out. It was my first bookmarked site. In fact I had to figure out how to work bookmark and what it was.
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kaplan Corday
Shipmate
# 16119

- Posted      Profile for Kaplan Corday         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mullygrub:
Now, now, KC. The Questions Or Comments That Might Derail Other Threads thread is over here [Biased]

On this issue I need the Questions Or Comments Pertinent To The Future Of Civilization As We Know It thread.
Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

Nobody's stopping you, my friend [Razz]

--------------------

Carex
Shipmate
# 9643

- Posted      Profile for Carex   Email Carex   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think it was on some technology website that I found a link to the Nativity Play, though that really doesn't make a lot of sense in retrospect. After the play ended I wandered over and found the other boards, and have been reading them ever since.
Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was a reader of The Wittenburg Door starting in the 70's up until it's online death and during one of my "wish someone would resurrect it" fits I started Googling Christian satire sites, found the main page of the Ship, then started lurking on the boards. Intelligent debate and witty conversation is extremely rare so I registered and stayed.

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kaplan Corday:
Through the caption competition (where I post under a different name), which seems to have really died this time.

Why?

Admittedly I am extremely IT ignorant, but I would have thought that it was a very simple matter to put up a new photo every week or fortnight.

What's happening?

I doubt it is an IT issue, most probably a RL contention issue (see "Why is everyone so busy?" in Purgatory).

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My non-believing MrD - who is not a Shippie (as far as I am aware!!! [Eek!] ) - directed me here. I think he read about it in the Grauniad and thought it sounded like my cup of tea. It was. It is. I don't post enormously, but I browse at least once a day.

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
mrs whibley
Shipmate
# 4798

- Posted      Profile for mrs whibley     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Memory's a bit hazy, but I think I first came across SoF magazine in print, probably at Greenbelt in the early 1990s. I know this wasn't its heyday, but think there was a one-off or something. Years later mr whibley and I were reminiscing about the magazine, possibly triggered by some news article about Mystery Worship, and I looked it up on the internet to see if it was still going. It took me a while to find the boards, and they weren't free - and anyway we had expensive dial-up so internet time was limited, so I went away for another year or two before I signed up.

--------------------
I long for a faith that is gloriously treacherous - Mike Yaconelli

Posts: 942 | From: North Lincolnshire | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
angelfish
Shipmate
# 8884

- Posted      Profile for angelfish   Email angelfish   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't remember how I found the Ship but must have got here by accident, via a Google search. It was Christmas Eve in the office, amd there was very little to do. I think I had been lurking for a while, but I decided to join and start my posting career in Hell with a challenge about swearing on the boards. I was immediately lampooned for painting a target on my ass (sic) threatened with Erin's crocadillian jaws and accused of being a troll, all of which I entirely expected, but I am pleased to note that the use of language has become more tempered on the boards since... Or maybe I have merely become desensitised to it.

--------------------
"As God is my witness, I WILL kick Bishop Brennan up the arse!"

Posts: 1017 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Gracious rebel

Rainbow warrior
# 3523

- Posted      Profile for Gracious rebel     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mrs whibley:
Memory's a bit hazy, but I think I first came across SoF magazine in print, probably at Greenbelt in the early 1990s.

I too first encountered the Ship in print form, at Greenbelt, but longer ago than you - as I only ever went to Greenbelt once and that was in 1982. I still have 3 copies of the Ship of Fools magazine from that era.

When I got online at home about 2000, I think I looked up the Ship, to see if it was still around. Read the boards a little on and off for a couple of years (I was a newsgroup junkie at the time) then joined 10 years ago, in order to comment on a post about Thought for the Day on Radio 4. (Can anyone else recall what their first post was about?)

--------------------
Fancy a break beside the sea in Suffolk? Visit my website

Posts: 4413 | From: Suffolk UK | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
roybart
Shipmate
# 17357

- Posted      Profile for roybart   Email roybart   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Memory's a bit hazy.
Same with me, but that isn't much of an excuse since I discovered Ship of Fools only a few months ago. (I THINK it was via a reference elsewhere to Mystery Worshipper. [Hot and Hormonal] )

After reading much of the "magazine" content, I stumbled on the "Community" link. My first thread -- I don't remember the topic -- included several long posts by a member who sounded uncannily like an 13th century Dominican inquisitor, though one quite familiar with early 21st century sarcasm and irony. His major antagonist that that moment sounded like a Village Atheist/Idiot Savant from one of the more esoteric Monty Python sketches.

This Odd-Couple back-and-forth went on, and on, and on. It was so unlikely, so bizarre, and so strangely appealing, that I moved on to other topics, even those about which I previously had very little interest.

I still don't understand why all of this is so addictive. [Confused]

--------------------
"The consolations of the imaginary are not imaginary consolations."
-- Roger Scruton

Posts: 547 | From: here | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think it may have started quite a while ago when a friend of ours (who is now the Bishop of Cork) was featured in "Born Twice".

Then one of the girls in the choir told us that we'd been Mystery Worshipped (not, as it happened, at a choral service) and the report appeared in the local paper. My Better Half joined, and told me it was rather fun and I ought to join, so I did. The rest, as they say, is hysterics.

[Smile]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was on an email list from Sojourners, and they linked to the Fruitcake Zone. God bless 'em!

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by roybart:
I still don't understand why all of this is so addictive. [Confused]

Four years in and I am still [Confused] about that.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Photo Geek
Shipmate
# 9757

- Posted      Profile for Photo Geek   Email Photo Geek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In about 1998 I followed a link from Anglicans online. I looked around and finding very few pious twits and many interesting conversations I stayed.

--------------------
"Liberal Christian" is not an oxymoron.

Posts: 242 | From: Southern Ohio, US | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was on "Christian Connection" (yes the dating site) at the start of 2002. That summer CC and SoF (and some other site - reJesus perhaps?) were doing a joint seminar at Greenbelt about Christians online, so I saw SoF being mentioned a lot, although I didn't check it out then. Then I saw this guy's profile I liked, he included the SoF forums as one of his favourite websites. I'm now really embarrassed to say that that was the oh-so-shallow reason that got me checking out the site (I never did work out who he was. Probably just as well given that I am now married to another shipmate!). I started off with the caption competition, then after a few weeks stumbled across the forum. I lurked for about a month, then eventually joined, in October '02. I go through phases of avid reading and phases of it doing my head in a bit, but I still check in pretty much daily, after all this time.

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Haydee
Shipmate
# 14734

- Posted      Profile for Haydee   Email Haydee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was Googling 'smite' to explain it to a Dutch friend... and came up with the Ship's Biblical Curse generator. The rest is history [Roll Eyes]
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My egg cracked and I fell out on a keyboard, in my mewling and thrashing I typed the ships URL, ah fate.

Fly Safe, Pyx_e

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gracious rebel:
(Can anyone else recall what their first post was about?)

Yes something on Fowlers stages of Faith and Alt.Worship in Small Fires.

Alright I cheated as I have re read it more recently than that.

IIRC Shroedingers Cat also contributed to that talk but I would not like to be quoted on that.

Jengie

[ 08. December 2012, 19:44: Message edited by: Jengie Jon ]

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:
My egg cracked and I fell out on a keyboard, in my mewling and thrashing I typed the ships URL, ah fate.

Fly Safe, Pyx_e

At least you avoided being fried in THIS world.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was Googling for something vaguely religious, and ended up here. I think my first post was about a Crappy Chorus.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was wondering what do with after my voluntary serivce in Dachau when I applied for a job at a church in London, whose website included a link to this site.

I didn't get the job (in retrospect, extremely thankfully) but stayed here.

I was born in the Welsh university town, by the way, and it's north of Aberystwyth.

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:

Fly Safe, Pyx_e

Mork, is that you?

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016