homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Christian women, hijabs and cultural appropriation (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Christian women, hijabs and cultural appropriation
Augustine the Aleut
Shipmate
# 1472

- Posted      Profile for Augustine the Aleut     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jade Constable:
quote:
Originally posted by Alogon:
I find the whole high-fashion game, for men as well as women, a narcissistic waste of money, despite occasional intersting creativity. Oscar Wilde called it ugliness so complete that one is compelled to change it every three months (or words to that effect).

To see anyone reject it as thoroughly as a woman wearing a hijab is refreshing. One wants to call her "sister..."

One of the loveliest things I've seen at uni is the interaction between the male and female Muslim students. 'Brother' or 'sister' is just their regular greeting and the family-like atmosphere between them is very inspiring to me as a Christian.
While very much agreeing with her on the destructive nature of the fashion industry (and I know some very dark tales), Jade has perhaps not heard the same stories I hear from Muslim women students about the behaviour behind the claims of brotherhood, of attempts at dominance and at sexual interest. I am told that some university societies are well-supervised and this is kept to a minimum, but in others this is not the case. Two of my former office's student employees, both observant, left their university Muslim associations on account of the behaviour of their "brothers." One of them kept to hijab but the other laid it aside to make it clear that she was not interested in brotherly guidance. The hijab-sporting student told me that the headscarf got her more respectful attitude from non-Muslim young men who treated her more seriously than if she were a (to paraphrase her language) boinkable porkchop.

However, to Jade's question. William Dalyrumple in his To The Holy Mountain argues that much Muslim practice and custom, both liturgical and in daily expression, is borrowed/adopted from Xty of that period. I wonder if the headscarf form of hijab is not perhaps an aspect of that, but would bow to someone who has greater knowledge than I. Other shipmates have posted how this is seen in some Orthodox circles--- I have only seen headscarf à la hijab among Old Believers in Alberta, but perhaps this is a more authentic Xn approach than that of borrowing a Muslim one.

Posts: 6236 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I find the whole high-fashion game, for men as well as women, a narcissistic waste of money, despite occasional intersting creativity. Oscar Wilde called it ugliness so complete that one is compelled to change it every three months (or words to that effect).

To see anyone reject it as thoroughly as a woman wearing a hijab is refreshing. One wants to call her "sister..."

Looks pretty high fashion to me. Modest as to skin and hair, but eye catching.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
IngoB

Sentire cum Ecclesia
# 8700

- Posted      Profile for IngoB   Email IngoB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All this is fascinating, and I have now learned what a tichel is and watched nine ways to tie them. Also, whatever you want to wear on your head is fine with me. I will bring out my tweed ivy cap for winter.

But, as far as the OP is concerned, wearing something that is unusual to your culture and/or station in life is not something that I would consider particularly "modest". Modesty in dress isn't simply about how many square inches of flesh are shown, it has to do with dressing in a way that others will consider decent, appropriate to the occasion, and in accord with one's position in society. The role dress plays in sexual attraction is certainly a part of that, but it is only a part. Depending on age, in my opinion a Christian woman in the West shows modesty more by a "normal" hair style or, in particular for older women, by wearing a regular head scarf. That will draw nobody's eyes. Furthermore, an unusual display of modesty is always suspect of false modesty. There is a problem when one ends up explaining to people that one is wearing something in order to be more modest. That contradicts the underlying humility, modesty should be a "silent" virtue. Ostentatious displays of virtue are warned heavily against in the gospels, and while I am not saying that the OP is suspect of this, the OP cannot simply say "I'm Muslim" and thereby imply the purpose without pointing to one's own virtues.

--------------------
They’ll have me whipp’d for speaking true; thou’lt have me whipp’d for lying; and sometimes I am whipp’d for holding my peace. - The Fool in King Lear

Posts: 12010 | From: Gone fishing | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Augustine the Aleut
Shipmate
# 1472

- Posted      Profile for Augustine the Aleut     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
While quaffing some amontillado at a jazz event earlier this evening, I benefitted by the discussion of three young women talking about their Hallowe'en outfits. One of them told us that she had decided that this year would be different and there would be no naughty nurse, etc. She determined to go as a nun.

We were informed that no brief or louche costume she had ever worn attracted as much lascivious attention as did the nun's outfit. One of her wannabee swains averred that his interest was greatly piqued by the fact that so much was covered. So it may be that the attitude of modesty is the relevant factor, rather than the precise garment.

Posts: 6236 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Galilit
Shipmate
# 16470

- Posted      Profile for Galilit   Email Galilit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Oh hijab is far easier for me to get hold of than Jewish coverings!

I think having to make huge logistic efforts for your quotidian religious life is really not what God had in mind.

Now I understand and I think that hijab is the perfect solution for your body.

The option of combining head-covering plus shawl is not flattering to anyone. It looks thrown together and raggy and you always have to be adjusting it. There are Jewish women here who do massive covering projects with more than one garment or layer and they are called "Taliban" in local slang.
This scruffiness is also my argument against women wearing a keffiya; however you wind/tie it you look like you just got off your (husband's/father's/father-in-law's) camel after a 3 week nomadic trek. Despite the fact it would be perfect for English weather. Or like you're just back from a demonstration about Middle East "peace" or lack thereof. (Which is more likely)

--------------------
She who does Her Son's will in all things can rely on me to do Hers.

Posts: 624 | From: a Galilee far, far away | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Enoch
Shipmate
# 14322

- Posted      Profile for Enoch   Email Enoch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IngoB:
... But, as far as the OP is concerned, wearing something that is unusual to your culture and/or station in life is not something that I would consider particularly "modest". Modesty in dress isn't simply about how many square inches of flesh are shown, it has to do with dressing in a way that others will consider decent, appropriate to the occasion, and in accord with one's position in society. The role dress plays in sexual attraction is certainly a part of that, but it is only a part. Depending on age, in my opinion a Christian woman in the West shows modesty more by a "normal" hair style or, in particular for older women, by wearing a regular head scarf. That will draw nobody's eyes. Furthermore, an unusual display of modesty is always suspect of false modesty. There is a problem when one ends up explaining to people that one is wearing something in order to be more modest. That contradicts the underlying humility, modesty should be a "silent" virtue. Ostentatious displays of virtue are warned heavily against in the gospels, and while I am not saying that the OP is suspect of this, the OP cannot simply say "I'm Muslim" and thereby imply the purpose without pointing to one's own virtues.

I think IngoB is onto something here. I don't think it's just about what might attract the opposite sex. Whichever sex you are, is wearing clothes that are designed to 'make a statement', the walk of faith, a Christian concept? Is the desire to proclaim ones own personality to the world around you an admirable idea in the first place? Is the desire that people should notice you any more than a temptation, one that is more of a risk to some personalities than others?

--------------------
Brexit wrexit - Sir Graham Watson

Posts: 7610 | From: Bristol UK(was European Green Capital 2015, now Ljubljana) | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Bob Two-Owls
Shipmate
# 9680

- Posted      Profile for Bob Two-Owls         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think you have to look seriously at where you will be wearing the hijab. One of my students started wearing one when she started losing her hair through alopecia, given to her by a Muslim friend. It was all fine and dandy in the nicer parts of town but when she had to venture into an area with a lot of more conservative Muslims she narrowly avoided a beating for talking to a man. His attitude was that if you dress like a Muslim you have to act like one. This seems to be an attitide that has come about quite recently in this country, I certainly never got such abuse when I used to look like a Mujahideen deserter as a student.
Bob Two-Owls
Shipmate
# 9680

- Posted      Profile for Bob Two-Owls         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Two-Owls:
I think you have to look seriously at where you will be wearing the hijab. One of my students started wearing one, given to her by a Muslim friend, when she began losing her hair through alopecia. It was all fine and dandy in the nicer parts of town but when she had to venture into an area with a lot of more conservative Muslims she narrowly avoided a beating for talking to a man. His attitude was that if you dress like a Muslim you have to act like one. This seems to be an attitide that has come about quite recently in this country, I certainly never got such abuse when I used to look like a Mujahideen deserter as a student.

Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Two-Owls:
I think you have to look seriously at where you will be wearing the hijab. One of my students started wearing one when she started losing her hair through alopecia, given to her by a Muslim friend. It was all fine and dandy in the nicer parts of town but when she had to venture into an area with a lot of more conservative Muslims she narrowly avoided a beating for talking to a man. His attitude was that if you dress like a Muslim you have to act like one. This seems to be an attitide that has come about quite recently in this country, I certainly never got such abuse when I used to look like a Mujahideen deserter as a student.

So much for the argument about being treated with more respect by Muslims if you wear it.
Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Alogon
Cabin boy emeritus
# 5513

- Posted      Profile for Alogon   Email Alogon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Enoch:
I think IngoB is onto something here. I don't think it's just about what might attract the opposite sex. Whichever sex you are, is wearing clothes that are designed to 'make a statement', the walk of faith, a Christian concept? Is the desire to proclaim ones own personality to the world around you an admirable idea in the first place?

I emphatically agree with your point. Getting up in light too dim to read by, I'm not often wide enough awake to even think of "making a statement." Just finding something clean and maybe even unwrinkled to stuff myself into is trouble enough. I claim no virtue here, only laziness, hoping it doesn't shade over into thoughtlessness.

But I'm surprised that IngoB would say anything against clerical collars or monastic habits. Whether intended by the wearer personally to make a statement or not, they do. They are not typical street dress. They distinguish the wearer from the general population, even if they are uniforms and those so attired pray fervently for the growth of their orders that they may be a little less unusual. As a layman, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Aren't hijabs the same?

[ 06. November 2012, 19:40: Message edited by: Alogon ]

--------------------
Patriarchy (n.): A belief in original sin unaccompanied by a belief in God.

Posts: 7808 | From: West Chester PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Actually it's the opposite - I don't want to be seen as a Christian hijacking something Islamic in a way that's offensive to Muslim women. I have no problem with people thinking I'm Muslim because I can easily refute that.

Uh, wearing a hijab, which is associated solely with Muslim women, is going to be seen as hijacking. Get a scarf, get a babushka, get a veil, even get a tiechel (just don't wander into a haredi community 'cause they'll think you're married). Leave the hijab to our Muslim sisters.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Enoch:
I think IngoB is onto something here. I don't think it's just about what might attract the opposite sex. Whichever sex you are, is wearing clothes that are designed to 'make a statement', the walk of faith, a Christian concept? Is the desire to proclaim ones own personality to the world around you an admirable idea in the first place?

I emphatically agree with your point. Getting up in light too dim to read by, I'm not often wide enough awake to even think of "making a statement." Just finding something clean and maybe even unwrinkled to stuff myself into is trouble enough. I claim no virtue here, only laziness, hoping it doesn't shade over into thoughtlessness.

But I'm surprised that IngoB would say anything against clerical collars or monastic habits. Whether intended by the wearer personally to make a statement or not, they do. They are not typical street dress. They distinguish the wearer from the general population, even if they are uniforms and those so attired pray fervently for the growth of their orders that they may be a little less unusual. As a layman, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Aren't hijabs the same?

Hijabs are the same, if you're Muslim, otherwise, no your comparison doesn't stand.
Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
IngoB

Sentire cum Ecclesia
# 8700

- Posted      Profile for IngoB   Email IngoB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
But I'm surprised that IngoB would say anything against clerical collars or monastic habits. ... Aren't hijabs the same?

I didn't say anything against religious habits. As worn by religious in their daily duties, they are decent, appropriate to the occasion, and in accord with their position in society. They are also usual (if increasingly rare) to the culture and to the station in life of the religious, i.e., they are what religious are expected to wear. Hence they are in general modest. This is in spite of the fact that such habits make the religious stick out, because this "sticking out" has intentional signal value that serves social function, just like a police uniform.

The situation with the hijab is complicated by various cultural factors, but basically, if I decided to run around in Franciscan habit in order to express my dedication to God, then we would have a somewhat similar situation (given that I'm not a Franciscan, not even a tertiary, and do not intend to become one). I don't think that this would be terribly wrong, though somewhat odd, and perhaps it could even be considered as a kind of compliment to the Franciscans. Yet be that as it may, it sure wouldn't be modest. In particular, I would not be sticking out as part of the social function generally assigned to religious, but by individual choice. In some sense I would be appropriating what Franciscans are by adopting their habit, in order to signal who I am as an individual. That puts me at centre stage, and very practically so if I showed up like this at work (where people would know that I am not a Franciscan religious). And that's just not modest, whatever else it may be.

--------------------
They’ll have me whipp’d for speaking true; thou’lt have me whipp’d for lying; and sometimes I am whipp’d for holding my peace. - The Fool in King Lear

LutheranChik
Shipmate
# 9826

- Posted      Profile for LutheranChik   Author's homepage   Email LutheranChik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think the poles must be shifting because I find myself agreeing with IngoB!

Around here we have a small but visible community of ueberfundamentalists whose dress codes for women include a rather odd combination of calf-length calico or denim dresses, knee socks and various types of snoods or headscarves. While I have no doubt that these women have been told they're modeling "modest" dress and sincerely believe that to be true, to me their unusual outfits scream, "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!"

I just don't understand the motivation.

Then again, I'm a dumpy fifty-something whose dress of choice runs toward fleece shirts and matronly-cut jeans, and who wears her hair in what my mother used to call a "boyish bob." I'm not quite sure why my own non-embrace of the fashion industry doesn't count as "modesty" in some circles. Then again, it's not something we talk about in our church, which is mostly populated by fellow dumpy Midwesterners.

--------------------
Simul iustus et peccator
http://www.lutheranchiklworddiary.blogspot.com

Posts: 6462 | From: rural Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy:
quote:
Actually it's the opposite - I don't want to be seen as a Christian hijacking something Islamic in a way that's offensive to Muslim women. I have no problem with people thinking I'm Muslim because I can easily refute that.

Uh, wearing a hijab, which is associated solely with Muslim women, is going to be seen as hijacking. Get a scarf, get a babushka, get a veil, even get a tiechel (just don't wander into a haredi community 'cause they'll think you're married). Leave the hijab to our Muslim sisters.
Interestingly the Muslims I've spoken to would see babushkas/veils etc as just different kinds of hijabs, hijab is just the Arabic word for scarf after all. And there is no haredi or any kind of Jewish community where I live.

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LutheranChik:
I think the poles must be shifting because I find myself agreeing with IngoB!

Around here we have a small but visible community of ueberfundamentalists whose dress codes for women include a rather odd combination of calf-length calico or denim dresses, knee socks and various types of snoods or headscarves. While I have no doubt that these women have been told they're modeling "modest" dress and sincerely believe that to be true, to me their unusual outfits scream, "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!"

I just don't understand the motivation.

Then again, I'm a dumpy fifty-something whose dress of choice runs toward fleece shirts and matronly-cut jeans, and who wears her hair in what my mother used to call a "boyish bob." I'm not quite sure why my own non-embrace of the fashion industry doesn't count as "modesty" in some circles. Then again, it's not something we talk about in our church, which is mostly populated by fellow dumpy Midwesterners.

Well I was never going to go down the frumper route [Biased] I know that kind of dressing from American blog friends back in my evangelical days and wasn't about to start dressing like it - just my usual style (jeans and t-shirts) but more coverage eg higher necklines. I think on consideration IngoB is right (and I am surprised myself by this too! [Biased] and leaving it at the more-coverage clothing will do.

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
daronmedway
Shipmate
# 3012

- Posted      Profile for daronmedway     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IngoB:
quote:
But I'm surprised that IngoB would say anything against clerical collars or monastic habits. ... Aren't hijabs the same?

I didn't say anything against religious habits. As worn by religious in their daily duties, they are decent, appropriate to the occasion, and in accord with their position in society. They are also usual (if increasingly rare) to the culture and to the station in life of the religious, i.e., they are what religious are expected to wear. Hence they are in general modest. This is in spite of the fact that such habits make the religious stick out, because this "sticking out" has intentional signal value that serves social function, just like a police uniform.

The situation with the hijab is complicated by various cultural factors, but basically, if I decided to run around in Franciscan habit in order to express my dedication to God, then we would have a somewhat similar situation (given that I'm not a Franciscan, not even a tertiary, and do not intend to become one). I don't think that this would be terribly wrong, though somewhat odd, and perhaps it could even be considered as a kind of compliment to the Franciscans. Yet be that as it may, it sure wouldn't be modest. In particular, I would not be sticking out as part of the social function generally assigned to religious, but by individual choice. In some sense I would be appropriating what Franciscans are by adopting their habit, in order to signal who I am as an individual. That puts me at centre stage, and very practically so if I showed up like this at work (where people would know that I am not a Franciscan religious). And that's just not modest, whatever else it may be.

This is a sound argument so far as it addresses the subject and nature of modesty in the pubic sphere. The problem with it, AFAIC, is that it is predicated upon the unbiblical notion of 'religious' as a special sub-category of the laity to whom special rules apply. Of course, I recognise the fact that these people do exist and that IngoB's use of them as an example is good. What I don't agree with is the idea that 'religious' are in any way entitled - or required - to dress more modestly merely by virtue of an invented category of Christian to which they are deemed to belong.

[ 07. November 2012, 09:10: Message edited by: daronmedway ]

Posts: 6976 | From: Southampton | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
IngoB

Sentire cum Ecclesia
# 8700

quote:
Originally posted by daronmedway:
This is a sound argument so far as it addresses the subject and nature of modesty in the pubic sphere. The problem with it, AFAIC, is that it is predicated upon the unbiblical notion of 'religious' as a special sub-category of the laity to whom special rules apply. Of course, I recognise the fact that these people do exist and that IngoB's use of them as an example is good. What I don't agree with is the idea that 'religious' are in any way entitled - or required - to dress more modestly merely by virtue of an invented category of Christian to which they are deemed to belong.

Seriously? [Disappointed]

The idea of a religious Christian community you can find in Acts 4:32-37. The reason why that requires special dedication of the members, or will fail, can be found in Acts 5:1-11. That special dedication to God can usefully be indicated to others by outer signs is shown by the hair of the Nazirites (Numbers 6:5) and the mantle of the prophet (1 Kgs 19:13,19; 2 Kgs 2:8,13-14; Zech 13:4). Of course, St John the Baptist was a Nazirite from birth (Lk 1:15) and wore a hairshirt (Mt 3:4) to indicate his mission of repentance to others. The latter is a type of the sackcloth that we can find ubiquitously mentioned in the bible as outer sign of repentance, e.g., Psalm 35[34]:13. It is not entirely clear what St Paul himself and the four men under a similar vow are doing in Acts 18:18,21:23-24. Perhaps it is a Nazirite vow (i.e., growing your hair from a fresh shave), perhaps it is a kind of tonsure, but it certainly is an outer sign of a Christian vow as well.

So we can conclude that while on an anal reading of scripture we do not find any monks or nuns there, both their special dedication to God in a community of like-minded people and the outer manifestation of such dedication in their habits can be motivated easily from scripture. The vocation of a religious is simply a creative and inspired way of obeying the First Great Commandment. It is also, of course, a vocation open to all Christians. Religious orders are not exclusive, and right from the beginning they have drawn people from all walks of life, abandoning their differences in a shared dedication to the Lord.

It is in my opinion tedious and uncharitable to attack the religious over their habits. And the idea of an "entitlement to dress more modestly" is simply paradoxical. Everybody is free to dress as modestly as they want, and it is impossible to aim to "out-modest" someone (because that would be false modesty). Religious habits nowadays indeed would be less modest than most dress, in the sense of drawing strong attention, except that their standing out is an intended and generally accepted social sign. And the religious are required to wear their habit as outer manifestation of their desired dedication and freely taken vows. There is no sense in which this is restricting their Christian faith, it is expressing it.

--------------------

Flossymole
Apprentice
# 17339

- Posted      Profile for Flossymole   Email Flossymole   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd like to see a community where nobody takes offence at clothes. Where the woman in the silk dress and big hat, the bloke with shoulder-length hair and oversized red jumper, the Junoesque blonde in the off-the shoulder T-shirt, the lad in skin-tight jeans and Goth chains, the chap in suit and collar and tie, the extremely scruffy bell-ringer in jeans and fleece (occasionally covered in cobwebs and jackdaw twigs), the girl with a glitzy bandanna - all go unremarked except with an appreciative nod to their individuality and style. Come to think of it, I do see it – every Sunday in our local parish church. In Britain you can wear what you want within very broad limits, so - wear what you want and good luck to you JadeConstable.
But a bit of a warning – people seem to get much more upset at having their preconceptions overturned than they do at a clear unambiguous statement in the first place. I speak Esperanto and used to wear the Esperanto green star badge in the Manchester shop where I worked, many of the customers being visitors from abroad. I had no idea that it was also a Moslem symbol until a young Moslem woman (who had been a very friendly regular customer) spotted that I was also wearing a cross, and stormed out. She never came back. I had to get a less Ba-athist looking badge.

Posts: 43 | From: Derbyshire UK | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016