homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Duplicate Icons (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Duplicate Icons
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In fact that's bollocks.

Flying safe was first used as a term in the late 18th Century when Sir George Cayley was working out the physics of safe flying. Brilliant book he wrote, I've got a copy on my shelf with the original diagrams, and it still forms the basis of serious aerodynamic theory today.

The adverbial ending didn't really take off, so to speak, until that bloody semi-literate French good-for-nothing would-rather-be-out-drunk-than-write-properly Alphonse Pénaud starting messing around with his twisted rubber monstrosities that probably set aviation back 50 years or more.

Of course if you really want antiquated terminology you have to look at the original Chinese work on flying kites before Christ, but they wrote it down with ideograms, and the way those relate to adverbs is another fascinating conversation that I don't have time for now because I'm off down the pub.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I often confuse Freddy and Dafyd, and they don't even have the same avatar. Could there be a rule that if two Shipmates have similar avatars, they can't have both an 'f' and a 'y' in their screen names? Apparently, that's what my mind distinguishes posters' names on [Biased]

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I suspect it's more that they have vaguely similar posting styles and/or views. I only say that because they're both Shipmates that I often find myself in furious agreement with in Purgatory debates.

I think. [Paranoid]

As PeteC said, in some other cases you really can't get that easily confused because the posting styles are so different.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There are some people I never confuse - and those are the ones who sign off their posts.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Hazey*Jane

Ship's Biscuit Crumbs
# 8754

- Posted      Profile for Hazey*Jane   Email Hazey*Jane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Maybe the non-custom avatar gallery just needs a few more cat options. Clearly felines are a popular choice.
Posts: 4266 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
There are some people I never confuse - and those are the ones who sign off their posts.

I like the fact that this post wasn't signed off.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have identical twins who are 21. They live together, work together, play sport together. I still can't tell them apart.

My avatar is a customr avatar. I'll rip the bifocals off anyone who tries to remove it. So far I've never seen anyoner else use it.

There was briefly a poster called Zeppa, though he appears to have disappeared from the directory. That had me a little bonfused. [Ultra confused]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
My avatar is a customr avatar. I'll rip the bifocals off anyone who tries to remove it. So far I've never seen anyoner else use it.

Weren't there two(?) other different Dylan avatars at one time? I didn't like theirs as well as yours.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Boogie: There are some people I never confuse - and those are the ones who sign off their posts.
I'm the one who usually signs my posts with "I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)" [Smile]

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jonah the Whale

Ship's pet cetacean
# 1244

- Posted      Profile for Jonah the Whale   Email Jonah the Whale   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
But does anyone ever read or even notice what is under the dotted line?
--------------------
Not a sig.

Posts: 2799 | From: Nether Regions | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jonah the Whale:

I'm not talking about sigs - I'm talking about people like The Intrepid Mrs S and Pyx-e.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Jonah the Whale

Ship's pet cetacean
# 1244

- Posted      Profile for Jonah the Whale   Email Jonah the Whale   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I realise that. My response was more to LeRoc.

JtW

Posts: 2799 | From: Nether Regions | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
--------------------
Not a sig.

Anyone? Yes, I do. And I see comments on them from time to time.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dafyd
Shipmate
# 5549

- Posted      Profile for Dafyd   Email Dafyd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeRoc:
I often confuse Freddy and Dafyd, and they don't even have the same avatar.

So do I occasionally. Not for very long, mind you.

--------------------
we remain, thanks to original sin, much in love with talking about, rather than with, one another. Rowan Williams

Posts: 10567 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

- Posted      Profile for The Weeder   Author's homepage   Email The Weeder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I occassionally read a post with my avatar, and think
'WTF did I post that! Was I drunk?' Then realise it is an avatar twin.

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Posts: 2542 | From: LaLa Land | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

- Posted      Profile for Scarlet         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
--------------------
Not a sig.

Always...many times it's better reading than the post. [Razz]

--------------------
They took from their surroundings what was needed... and made of it something more.
—dialogue from Primer

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Weeder:

It was exactly that situation that persuaded me to shell out for a custom avatar and title.

Worth thinking about? [Smile]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just about every board I've been a part of has had users provide their own avatars as long as those avatars fit specifications set by the board. It took a bit of getting used to to see so many duplicates here and I shelled out fairly quickly. Didn't want to be a "twin".

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Niteowl:
Didn't want to be a "twin".

But it's nice to have an owly cousin.
[Smile]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
quote:
Originally posted by Niteowl:
Didn't want to be a "twin".

But it's nice to have an owly cousin.
[Smile]

Yes it is. We owls do have to hang together. [Smile]

--------------------
Wm. Shakespeare

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:
Originally posted by The Weeder:

It was exactly that situation that persuaded me to shell out for a custom avatar and title.

Worth thinking about? [Smile]

Date started: One month after Marvin
Original Avatar: Same as Marvin's
Political views: The Yin to Marvin's Yang.

Solution: Custom avatar and title. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yeah. It was time for the lyre. Beautiful.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Decided to support the Ship and stop being confused by mixing myself up with someone else with the same avatar! So as an early Christmas present to myself I've ordered a custom avatar and title. Waiting with eager anticipation for it to appear!
Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
IngoB

Sentire cum Ecclesia
# 8700

- Posted      Profile for IngoB   Email IngoB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:

I'm certainly not suggesting to remove existing custom avatars. I'm suggesting to remove standard avatars. That avoids confusion (those with custom avatars remain visually unique, for all others one will automatically look at the name) and people may well feel more compelled than now to actually pay for a custom avatar. Win-win. One does not even have to take away anyone's current standard avatar (to avoid anger over that). Just stop handing them out. By natural attrition, over a few years the new system will fade in.

And before you mentioned it, I never had the naughty idea of copying someone else's custom avatar and then submitting it as my own, becoming their unwanted twin. Evil. [Biased]

--------------------
They’ll have me whipp’d for speaking true; thou’lt have me whipp’d for lying; and sometimes I am whipp’d for holding my peace. - The Fool in King Lear

Posts: 12010 | From: Gone fishing | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucia:
Decided to support the Ship and stop being confused by mixing myself up with someone else with the same avatar! So as an early Christmas present to myself I've ordered a custom avatar and title. Waiting with eager anticipation for it to appear!

Very elegant Lucia! Nicely done.

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

quote:
Originally posted by Lucia:

Ooh -- I like it!
[Overused]

--------------------
~Tortuf

Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

Very nice avatar. Elegant does describe it. I like it.

[ 07. December 2012, 11:36: Message edited by: Niteowl ]

--------------------
Wm. Shakespeare

Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yay, it's there! Thank you for the nice comments, thank you to the person behind the scenes who sets these things up. [Smile]
Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Am I the only Shipmate who actually features in an avatar?

Not mine, but not unrelated in subject matter.

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IngoB:
I'm suggesting to remove standard avatars. That avoids confusion (those with custom avatars remain visually unique, for all others one will automatically look at the name) and people may well feel more compelled than now to actually pay for a custom avatar. Win-win. One does not even have to take away anyone's current standard avatar (to avoid anger over that). Just stop handing them out. By natural attrition, over a few years the new system will fade in …

You want us to take away one of life’s few little freebies and only let people have an avatar if they’re willing to pay for one?! Well, isn’t that nice. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by IngoB:
And before you mentioned it, I never had the naughty idea of copying someone else's custom avatar and then submitting it as my own, becoming their unwanted twin. Evil. [Biased]

To paraphase Father Jack Hackett, "That would be a Commandment 1 voilation". Anyone pulling such a stunt would receive something very special from whichever Admin got there first. [Big Grin]

Tubbs

PS Lucia, that's lovely.

[ 07. December 2012, 12:24: Message edited by: Tubbs ]

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chapelhead

I am
# 21

- Posted      Profile for Chapelhead     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gill H:

Doesn't Chive appear in Chive's avatar?

I always find my posts easy to spot because of my highly distinctive avatar, but I do sometimes wonder if it isn't a bit bright. Do people find it a tad on the 'loud' side?

--------------------
At times like this I find myself thinking, what would the Amish do?

Posts: 9123 | From: Near where I was before. | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's not easy being green.
Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

quote:

Mine's a self portrait.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chapelhead:
Do people find it a tad on the 'loud' side?

Not at all. Reprehensibly lurid and reminiscent of genetically modified snot, perhaps. But not at all on the loud side.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

Yes, and there are a few other "self-portrait" avatars knocking around as well.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll admit it's not a recent photo.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:

I dunno. I recognised you when we met!

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mine is an exact likeness. Though, it's my everyday walking around town outfit, not Sunday best.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'll be honest, I thought la vie in rouge had her own photo as her avatar . . . before I saw it in the stock image gallery. Oh, and can't forget RooK's recent one—that bonnet looked so fetching on him!

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:

Yep - mine is my spitting image.

[Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Chapelhead

I am
# 21

- Posted      Profile for Chapelhead     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
From her posts, I've always thought that Jack the Lass was a contender for 'Shipmate most like their avatar'.

--------------------
At times like this I find myself thinking, what would the Amish do?

Posts: 9123 | From: Near where I was before. | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I was there when that picture was taken!

quote:
From her posts, I've always thought that Jack the Lass was a contender for 'Shipmate most like their avatar'.

I used to have the "bald" avatar - you know, the one of the bald bloke with glasses. At shipmeets, people used to mistake ken for me!

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
W Hyatt
Shipmate
# 14250

- Posted      Profile for W Hyatt   Email W Hyatt   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
--------------------
Not a sig.

I have a personal quotes file where I've collected dozens of the ones that appeal to me the most.

--------------------
A new church and a new earth, with Spiritual Insights for Everyday Life.

Posts: 1565 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

And I though we'd a wonderfully precocious child amongst us.

Mine, BTW is not a good likeness. I've a bit more skin and the horns are more of an internal thing.

I like this avatar*, though I do regret driving OG from it.

*Or whatever it is properly called.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
quote:

And I though we'd a wonderfully precocious child amongst us.

You have someone who looks at that expression of premonitionary distrust and thinks: You're no wrang, hen.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
IngoB

Sentire cum Ecclesia
# 8700

- Posted      Profile for IngoB   Email IngoB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tubbs:
You want us to take away one of life’s few little freebies and only let people have an avatar if they’re willing to pay for one?! Well, isn’t that nice. [Roll Eyes]

The forums are the freebie. But they are not free to run. Is it a terribly mean idea to take an ongoing source of confusion and turn it into a badge of dedicated membership that financially supports the free membership for all? Hardly.

--------------------
They’ll have me whipp’d for speaking true; thou’lt have me whipp’d for lying; and sometimes I am whipp’d for holding my peace. - The Fool in King Lear

Posts: 12010 | From: Gone fishing | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you for your input which has been noted

Spike
SoF Admin

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ToujoursDan

Ship's prole
# 10578

- Posted      Profile for ToujoursDan   Email ToujoursDan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Speaking of icons: I paid for an icon and saying and uploaded it about a week ago, but haven't received any response. How quickly do these things get turned around?

--------------------
"Many people say I embarrass them with my humility" - Archbishop Peter Akinola
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/toujoursdan

Posts: 3734 | From: NYC | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToujoursDan:
How quickly do these things get turned around?

It can be measured in ice ages, unfortunately. The number of people with access to the payment system and the servers is very small, and they're all incredibly busy.

Nevertheless, I'll give them a poke to check their queue. Sorry about the wait.

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
ToujoursDan

Ship's prole
# 10578

- Posted      Profile for ToujoursDan   Email ToujoursDan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Many thanks.

--------------------
"Many people say I embarrass them with my humility" - Archbishop Peter Akinola
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/toujoursdan

Posts: 3734 | From: NYC | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016