homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Fitness Race-January 2013 (Page 10)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Fitness Race-January 2013
Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rosa Winkel:
January 29th: First some yoga for ten minutes. Then some running/walking for 55 minutes. Buying bread was a further 20 minutes of walking.

Later did power yoga and a punishing breast-stroke thing session, 40 minutes in total.

Just been to the pub, which was about, let's call it 20 minutes worth of walking.

150 minutes total.

Sorry, that was the 28th.

Today is the 29th.

Today I walked to the laringologist's and back for an hour. Later went out again looking (unsuccessfully) for decent clothes. I spent about an hour and twenty minutes outside, but some of that was trying clothes on, standing in front of clothes, etc. So I'll call that 45 minutes.

Just been doing some yoga for 15 minutes.

That's 120 minutes for today.

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Cough stops play again today. 30 mins split between yesterday and today. Am increasingly pessimistic about the next couple of days. [Frown]

Running total: 16 hrs 50 minutes

[ 29. January 2013, 20:10: Message edited by: ArachnidinElmet ]

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today 75 minutes walking, bringing the total up to 1828 minutes (30 hours 28 minutes). Thanks to the lurgy I am working from home tomorrow, I am not planning on getting out of my pyjamas never mind out of the house [Smile]

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
harmony hope
Shipmate
# 4070

- Posted      Profile for harmony hope   Email harmony hope   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Day 29 - 55 mins walking again.

Running total I make: 1287 mins or 21 hrs 27 min.

Only 2 days to go...

--------------------
'God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and Wisdom to know the difference.'

Posts: 645 | From: gentle rolling Oxfordshire countryside | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today - 2 hours walk with a co-worker after school.

Running total - 1575 minutes or 26 hours and 15 minutes.

--------------------
"I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly"

Posts: 1879 | From: SW2 to 20009 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yesterday: 70 minutes walking, mostly to have done something for this silly race.
Today: Between commuting, grocery shopping, and running around like a headless chicken at work hunting down disappearing Scotus scholars, 2 hours, 3 minutes

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
1 hour 10 minutes walking yesterday and 30 minutes run this morning to make me feel like I've actually done some real exercise for my total.

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
20 min

To/from town; actually took longer because of low sun shining on wet pavements, but would have been that time on a normal day.

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Posts: 3083 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
harmony hope
Shipmate
# 4070

- Posted      Profile for harmony hope   Email harmony hope   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Day 30 - 45 mins dog walking (very muddy but happy dogs!) plus 15 mins un-doggy walking too makes 60 mins total.

Running total therefore: 1347 mins or 22 hrs 27 min.

Penultimate day [Frown]

--------------------
'God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and Wisdom to know the difference.'

Posts: 645 | From: gentle rolling Oxfordshire countryside | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
blackbeard
Ship's Pirate
# 10848

- Posted      Profile for blackbeard   Email blackbeard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Longish run: 1 hour 58 minutes from start to finish but about 3 minutes was lost waiting for a crane to finish removing an old lock gate from the canal. So call it 1 h 55m.
Further slowed down by attempted mud dodging, but presumably mud dodging counts towards total. Plenty of mud.

plus about 10 m of aerobicish exercises.

Total for day thus 2 hours and 5 minutes.

Posts: 823 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
January 30th: Well I certainly had twenty minutes walking to start off with. After that I was showing a friend around our district and tneighbouring district, which involved sitting down and eating and drinking. We left at 1:10pm and got back at about 4ish. I have no idea how long we were walking, so I'll call that 90 minutes.

110 minutes in total.

--------------------

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Nothing today, I'm afraid. I had to work through lunch.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Jenn.
Shipmate
# 5239

- Posted      Profile for Jenn.   Email Jenn.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hi everyone, I haven't done this weeks totals yet as the end of the month is so close by. Please try and get everything posted by friday evening and I'll post the final tallies sometime on saturday!

for me:
Wed 23rd 40 mins walking
Thur 24th 40 mins walking
Fri 25th 40 mins walking
Sat 26th 1 hour walking
Sun 27th 0 [Frown] This seems to be the way for sundays at the moment
Mon 28th 50 mins walking
Tues 29th 100 mins walking
Wed 30th 80 mins walking

I'm a bit disappointed that I haven't managed to get running this month, although I have started pilates which I am enjoying. I'm trying to be realistic about acheivability so that's quite a bit thing for me. Hope you have all enjoyed the race so far!

Posts: 2282 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A mere 30 minutes walking today.

New total: 21 hours 42 minutes

Dunno whether 'enjoy' is the right word... I like being fit. I also like being able to casually lift 8 kilos with one hand. Most of the time I'd rather be sitting by the fire reading a good book than exercising, though.

Posts: 3958 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Penultimate day - 1 hr and 15 mins walk (commute and errands).

Total - 1650 minutes or 27 hours and 30 minutes

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today: just an hour or so doing strange things with blowpipes (but lots more time sweating).

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Forgot to add yesterday's which was 30 mins walking, 20 mins aerobics so total 50 mins
Running total 1855 minutes or 30 hours and 55 minutes

I'll be back with today's later.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Heavenly Anarchist:
Forgot to add yesterday's which was 30 mins walking, 20 mins aerobics so total 50 mins
Running total 1855 minutes or 30 hours and 55 minutes

I'll be back with today's later.

Final check in [Smile]
Today it has been 30 mins school run, 20 aerobics and 60 mins walk/haul back shopping from Waitrose. So 110 mins today.
Running total is 1965 minutes or 32 hours and 45 minutes.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, even though it was raining I did walk back from my course-thing this morning. I feel very virtuous. But if I am to make it to 29 hours for the month I will have to dance an awful lot tonight. And probably go the long way home as well. Might have to give up on that little goal.

Tuesday, January 29th (cont)
10 mins walking home from work

Wednesday, January 30th
10 mins walking to work
12 mins walking home from work
25 mins walking to dance class
30 mins dancing

Thursday, January 31st (so far)
10 mins walking to work
35 mins walking back from course (counting it because I could have taken the bus)

Total for post: 132 minutes or 2 hours and 12 minutes
Running total: 1647 minutes or 27 hours and 27 minutes

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Final check in barring sudden episodes of aerobics at my house group tonight, unlikely at best. 15 mins yesterday and 40 mins today.

Total = 17 hrs 55 minutes

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

blackbeard
Ship's Pirate
# 10848

- Posted      Profile for blackbeard   Email blackbeard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today, the final day:
40 minutes Coarse Gardening
35 minutes running
total for day 1 hour 15 minutes
That's all, folks

SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
1 hr 20 min

Tap class plus walk to (lift home)
Walk to hairdresser (taxi home well, I couldn't put a hat over new perm and smart hairdo! [Smile] )

The end of the month seems to have arrived too soon!

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Last Post...

Not such a good day again. No time for swimming or workout, so a mere 25 minutes high speed walking.

Final result: 22 hours 2 minutes which averages out at about 42 minutes per day... not as bad as I expected.

Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My final check-in: 80 minutes again commuter walking. Final total 1908 minutes or 31 hours 48 minutes. Not bad [Smile]

(although I am mildly embarrassed that not one of those minutes involves housework)

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
45 minutes walking today.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

Not very impressive final day push - 30 mins walk and 10 mins aerobics.

Final total (methinks): 1690 mins or 28 hours and 10 minutes

This was fun y'all. [Smile]

--------------------

Rosa Winkel

# 11424

January 31st: Not the most exiting of ends. No running. No yoga. Just walking. The reason is a guest and various things that would require posts in All Saints.

I walked to the dentist's and back for 25 minutes. Later walked with my (now ex-) guest via the tram to town and then in town. That was about 15 minutes. Walked around the train station for another five, and later 40 minutes back home.

Total is 85 minutes.

--------------------

Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wrapping up the month, I note that with a couple of small exceptions, my exercise was not varied. However, my new hiking boots are now well broken-in.

January 26 - a beautiful day, so walked downtown to shop at the farmer's market and skate on the City Hall rink (great fun - volunteers had set up a warming tent, portable fireplace and road hockey nets). Total of 90 minutes.

January 27 - 60 minutes walking to and from the grocery store and library

January 28 - 80 minutes walking and stair-climbing

January 29 - Freaking cold (-41C windchill), so only 25 minutes walking to and from the train. Unfortunately, I don't think shivering and cussing count toward my total or I'd have accumulated enough time to win the race [Biased]

January 30 - 55 minutes walking. I didn't intend to do that much, but the bus I wanted to take home didn't appear and it was too cold to stand still at the bus stop waiting to see if it would show up

Today - 65 minutes walking, much of that through a lovely snowfall

Congrats everyone, and thank you Jenn. for taking this on - it's been great motivation. [Smile]

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
1/24, 60 minutes walking.
1/30, 60 minutes walking.

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
1 hour 45 minutes walk on Wednesday and 1 hour 10 minutes yesterday.

My exercise has also been trčs unvaried. I blame the weather.

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Tea gnome
Shipmate
# 9424

- Posted      Profile for Tea gnome     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Bother, bother. Horrible weather & nightshirts mean I have either not done exercise or not kept a note since my last post, so I'm out I guess.
On the other hand, I did get back on the unicycle yesterday and made it a short distance, and then repeated that a couple of times (with a bit of falling off in between). So if nothing else, I feel I have achieved something worthwhile this month.
Also, without this thread, I think I'd still be getting the train to work instead of cycling.
Thanks for doing the addings up Jenn. Looking forward to the next one (which I will win ).
Tg

--------------------
Floating Fund!

To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So near and yet so far! Hopefully the race has prevented me from being quite as lazy as I might ootherwise have been during January. Must do better in the summer.

Thursday, January 31st (cont)
10 mins walking home from work
45 mins dancing

Total for post: 55 minutes
Final total: 1702 minutes or 28 hours and 22 minutes if my maths hasn't let me down.

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Angel Wrestler
Ship's Hipster
# 13673

- Posted      Profile for Angel Wrestler     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
can only count another 12 minutes walking from yesterday. lousy weather and long work hours

--------------------
The fact that no one understands you does not make you an artist.
(unknown)

Posts: 2767 | From: half-way up the ladder | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged
harmony hope
Shipmate
# 4070

Day 31 - 65 mins dog walking (and we even saw the sun for some of it!)plus 10 mins walking to shops makes 75 mins total.

Running total therefore: 1412 mins or 23 hrs 42 mins

- an average just over 45 mins day (not as impressive as last time but considering flu-like thing and all sorts of rubbish-y things happening here I guess it's not too bad [Big Grin]

Thanks Jenn - you're a star! [Smile]

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

Yesterday's shocking totals:55 minutes walking, 7 minutes biking up hills. Took the long way, despite the wind and cold, just in case two extra minutes might help my cause here.

--------------------

Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Tues 29: 15 mins walking. Mainly to the corner shop and back to buy heaps of chocolate to help with doing the dreaded tax return.:

Weds 30: 40 mins walking - to choir and back. Tax return submitted

Thurs 31: 20 mins walking

I make my total 33 hours 25 mins which, if it is correct, means I've averaged around an hour a day for the month. Not bad seeing as I had The Lurgy at the beginning and The Tax Return at the end.

However I am disappointed that it's basically all in walking, mainly commuter walking. I definitely did some walking that I wouldn't otherwise have done but really I wasn't pushing my fitness forward very much. Something to ponder.

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jenn.
Shipmate
# 5239

- Posted      Profile for Jenn.   Email Jenn.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
FINAL SCORES (unless anyone wants me to recheck their total)

1. Rosa Winkel 60h 20m [Overused]
2. Ariston 44h 11m
3. blackbeard 41h 54m
4. la vie en rouge 40h 55m
5. Meg the Red 36h
6. Yangtze 33h 35m
7. heavenly anarchist 32h 45m
8. Susan Doris 32h 05m
9. Liberty 32h
10. Jack the Lass 31h 48m
11. Freelance Monotheist 30h 15m
12. Jenn R 28h 25m
13. To The Pain 28h 22m
14. starbug 26h 41m
15. harmony hope 24h 22m
16. tea gnome 23h 31m
17. Jane R 22h 7m
18. ArachnidinElmet 17h 55m
19. Angel Wrestler 17h 51m
20. moonfruit 17h 15m
21. Celtic Knotweed 15h 44m
22. North East Quine 13h 20m
23. Smudgie 4h 30m
24. Autenreith Road 4h 20m
25. Mamacita 2h 40m
26. Comet* 1h 55m
27. Scots Lass 1h 40m
28. Sir Kevin* 25m

Well Done to all of you!

For reference:
1 hour a day would be 31 hrs (10 people managed this! [Overused] )
45 mins a day would be 23hrs 25mins (16 of us did this)
30 mins a day would be 15hrs 30mins (that'd be 21 players!)
and 30 mins 3 times a week would be about 6 hrs

Well done for taking on the challenge. Looking forward to (someone else) doing it again in July!

Posts: 2282 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
blackbeard
Ship's Pirate
# 10848

quote:
Originally posted by Jenn.:
Well Done to all of you!

And Well Done (and Thanks) to Jenn.!
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

That's excellent Jenn, many thanks for that. And well done Rosa Winkel: 60+hrs. [Eek!] I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

--------------------

SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

Many thanks, Jenn, and congratulations to RosaWinkel.

See you all in July, I hope!!

--------------------

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

Thank you for keeping score, Jenn.

--------------------

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

Thank you Jenn.
I'm missing ths thread already [Smile]

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

harmony hope
Shipmate
# 4070

[Overused] Rosa, amazing result!

I'm disappointed a bit with my result but its been really good to take part one again and well done to everyone who took part!

[Axe murder] jenn, you're a star!

--------------------

Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

Thank you, Jenn.

I just don't have the spare time to rack up 2 hours or more every day (well done, Rosa W)... but I'm a lot fitter than I was this time last month!

Hope to see you all again in July.

Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

Thanks Jenn, and thank you to all for motivating me to start the year off right...

--------------------

Celtic Knotweed
Shipmate
# 13008

- Posted      Profile for Celtic Knotweed   Email Celtic Knotweed   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks for keeping track of us all Jenn. I ended up falling by the wayside after January 20 - I was still doing stuff, but managed to lose the notes due to life being a bit awkward the last week or so of January... [Hot and Hormonal]

Might be better organised by the time the next one rolls around (but I doubt it!)

--------------------
My little sister is riding 100k round London at night to raise money for cancer research donations here if you feel so inclined.

Posts: 664 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

# 11424

Thanks for the congratulations, people. And a big thank you to Jenn [Overused]

I actually began to enjoy exercise. The snow helped in getting me out running (it was very nice by the river, and migratory birds were an added bonus). I got into aerobics right at the end and tried some new yoga sequences; that they were new kept my interest up. I felt the benefit after a few weeks in my general energy levels and also back, so that motivated me further.

If we had a bigger flat I wouldn't mind having a punch bag.

In any case, I've been beset with my own health bother this month, but not so as to effect my fitness (rather my motivation in the end), but I hope to push on with the various exercises I did.

I wish all of you a fit year.

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I climb stairs when they come my way, always skipping steps on the way up. While taking an escalator down, I usually hold on with my arms and hands while raising my feet. The Hell with rentacops at the bottom: garbage in, garbage out! They are the lowest form of vocational life, on par with toilet-scrubbers!

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

Is this thing over? Am I sincerely thankful to Jenn. for running this thing? Am I glad I beat all y'alls, save Rosa? Do I have any clue how she did it?

Yes.

Thread CLOSED
Ariston, Sick Simpers Tyrannous

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016