homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Fitness Race-January 2013 (Page 8)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Fitness Race-January 2013
Celtic Knotweed
Shipmate
# 13008

- Posted      Profile for Celtic Knotweed   Email Celtic Knotweed   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Massive catch-up post once more. [Hot and Hormonal] I blame spending all day at work at a computer, thus putting me off going online in the evening.

As expected, absolutely nothing for January 12 or 13 due to a RPG weekend with friends (I am not going to count strolling from car to service station!).

January 14: 32 min to work; 13 min to pool; 12 min swimming; 22 min home. I really did go to the trouble of getting into my cozzie just to swim a grand total of 10 lengths (250 metres, not all at once either!).
January 15, 1 hour commuting.
January 16, 1 hour 2 minutes commuting.
January 17: 1 hour 5 minutes commuting; 10 min to church; 25 minutes ringing; 14 min getting home.
January 18: 35 minutes to work; 45 minutes getting home, mostly cycling but pushing the bike on the exposed bridge and steep uphill sections of the route; then, since we were both in during daylight for once, went sledging with Sandemaniac for what I'll count as 1 hour of fun!
January 19 was spent indoors tidying up and nursing a cold. Nothing strenuous.
January 20: 9 minutes to church; 15 minutes service ringing; 14 minutes walking home; and a bout of kitchen cleaning which I reckon comes to 15 minutes all told.

Total this post of 8 hours 28 minutes, new running total 16 hours 44 minutes. Will try to post more frequently over the rest of the month...

--------------------
My little sister is riding 100k round London at night to raise money for cancer research donations here if you feel so inclined.

Posts: 664 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Saturday was a pyjama day - 10 mins of aerobics was all I could muster.
Sunday (today) - 105 mins of walking in the gorgeous spring/global warming weather.

Total: 1225 minutes or 20 hours and 25 minutes.

--------------------
"I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly"

Posts: 1879 | From: SW2 to 20009 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yesterday: 2 hours, 40 minutes on the bike visiting weekend gourmet markets; if we're being fair, I think the roast lamb sandwich I had, when coupled with the lamb sausage and free samples from about everyone, probably should get me docked some time.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Not much exercise going on here, the snow is curtailing me.
Yesterday: hardly anything
Today: 15 mins walking, 20 mins housework, 15 mins aerobics so 50 mins
Running total 1325 minutes

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Saturday (19): 45 minutes walking

Today (21): 1 hour at gym plus 15 minutes walking

Total: 14 hours 27 minutes

Posts: 3958 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
moonfruit
Shipmate
# 15818

- Posted      Profile for moonfruit   Email moonfruit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Big update - life has been busy!

Sat 12th 60 minutes gym
Sun 13th 40 minutes walking
Mon 14th 20 minutes walking
Tues 15th 20 minutes walking
Weds 16th 40 minutes walking
Thurs 17th 40 minutes walking
Fri 18th 20 minutes walking
Sat 19th 70 minutes walking, 20 minutes dancing
Sun 20th 20 minutes walking
Mon 21st 35 minutes walking

Total for update: 385 minutes

Overall total: 965 minutes

--------------------
All I know is that you came and made beauty from my mess.

Posts: 180 | From: Just outside the M25 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
January 21st: What with the intense yoga of last week coupled with the running and time walking in the countryside full of snow I decided to give my legs a break today. I did about 10 minutes of light yoga to start off with.

Went out to the bakery and back, that took 35 minutes all in all.

I'm not actually physically tired, just that my legs need a rest, so thought of doing some shadow boxing. I thought "well it won't be for an hour like when I go running/walking, but I'll try 10 minutes".

I managed two minutes [Disappointed] I won't count that.

I did power yoga in the early evening. It's tougher than the other sequence I do, it did get me puffing at times. That was about 35 minutes, and then I did a bit more yoga (to deal with a few things thrown up by the power yoga) and then some breast-strokes while lying on the floor. I've adapted the 100 press-ups thing to my use, and had a good hard time at that. I'll call all that 15 minutes.

So that's a total of 95 minutes.

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Only twenty minutes walking today. Hope to do better tomorrow. [Frown]

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
blackbeard
Ship's Pirate
# 10848

- Posted      Profile for blackbeard   Email blackbeard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
2 hours 53 minutes walking today.
Much of the path still covered with hard packed snow, OK at walking pace in boots; but not really advisable when running in trainers, especially when there's a river or canal to one side. I've had enough winter, may we have some spring please?

Posts: 823 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[1 hr 50 min

Gym a.m. Swimming class p.m. Had to taxi to/from though because of risky pavements just hereabouts. During the afternoon, taxi to bank but then I could walk easily by shops to get a few things before taxi home.

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Posts: 3083 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've another 10 minutes to add from Saturday and 80 minutes to add from today (I think I actually took longer than 80 minutes, but given the snow it was quite tentative walking so I'll say 80 as the walking which was exercise-worthy). This brings my total up to 1368 minutes (22 hours 48 minutes).

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
50 mins of walking today. The pavements are an interesting mix of packed snow and melted slush: my calves were killing by the end. I went the slightly scenic route to avoid the gang of snowball-wielding kids at the end of the road.

Running total = 12 hrs 5 minutes

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Freelance Monotheist
Shipmate
# 8990

- Posted      Profile for Freelance Monotheist   Email Freelance Monotheist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
1.5 hours of walking and 30 mins of swimming.

--------------------
Denial: a very effective coping mechanism

Posts: 1239 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
45 minute walk to and a 45 minutes walk back from the Inauguration. I'll say this, this nation sure knows about flag waving. [Big Grin]

Total is (I think) 1315 minutes = 21 hours and 55 minutes

Lib x

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yesterday: 43 minutes walking to the grocery store, enjoying the nice weather, etc.

Today: 5 hours, 16 minutes riding to the inauguration, walking around, looking at the crowd, wondering if the parade was worth the lines and wait, deciding it wasn't, and biking back, with a stop for beer.

Running total: I've got no idea.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've forgotten where I got up to...

Was at my parents' house this weekend, where sizeable quantities of snow stopped me doing all that much.

I think I can claim 1 hour 30 minutes walking for the whole three days, getting to and from the airport etc.

I want it to be Spring [Help]

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today's ratio of physical activity: 30 minutes swimming plus 20 minutes walking = 50 minutes.

New total: 15 hours 17 minutes

Posts: 3958 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
1 hr 15 min

Gym, but again taxi to/from.

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Jenn.
Shipmate
# 5239

- Posted      Profile for Jenn.   Email Jenn.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
OK, working on running totals, but first a catch up post from me:

Thurs 17th: 40mins
Fri 18th: 40mins
Sat 19th: 1 hr
Sun 20th: 0 [Frown]
Mon 21st: 80mins
Tues 22nd: 1h 55mins (walking + pilates)

Posts: 2282 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
30 mins walking and 20 mins aerobics as usual.
Running total. 1375 mins

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Jenn.
Shipmate
# 5239

- Posted      Profile for Jenn.   Email Jenn.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Totals so far:

1. Rosa Winkel 41h
2. Ariston 32h 28m
3. blackbeard 32h 04m
4. la vie en rouge 26h 05m
5. Susan Doris 23h 25m
6. Meg the Red 23h 20m
7. Freelance Monotheist 23h 15m
8. heavenly anarchist 2h 55m
9. Jack the Lass 22h 48m
10. Liberty 21h 55m
11. starbug 21h 51m
12. Jenn R 21h 35m
13. Yangtze 19h 55m
14. teagnome 19h 46m
15. moonfruit 17h 15m
16. Celtic Knotweed 15h 44m
17. Jane R 15h 17m
18. To The Pain 14h 10m
19. North East Quine 13h 20m
20. ArachnidinElmet 12h 05m
21. Angel Wrestler 11h 27m
22. harmony hope 9h 27m
23. Smudgie 4h 30m
24. Mamacita 2h 40m
25. Autenreith Road 2h 20m
26. Comet* 1h 55m
27. Scots Lass 1h 40m
28. Sir Kevin* 25m

Hope this has mostly made sense with your running totals - I haven't had time to check them thoroughly so please tell me if I have made mistakes.

Jenn x

Posts: 2282 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This is going to be a bit of a memory test. It's been another fairly useless weekend, compounded by being stuck in Manchester airport due to snow when I had planned to go out to a ceilidh.

Thursday, January 17th (cont)
5 mins walking at lunchtime
10 mins walking home from work
45 mins dancing

Friday, January 18th
30 mins walking around in/to/from airports

Saturday, January 19th
60 mins, give or take, helping friends dismantle their wardrobe, empty their loft and pack various boxes.

Sunday, January 20th
30 mins walking to church
20 mins walking in town and back from bus stop

Monday, January 21st
5 mins walking to work (neighbour offered me a lift, it was freezing)
10 mins walking at lunchtime
10 mins walking home
20 mins to the shops and back

Tuesday, January 22nd (so far)
10 mins walking to work

Total for post: 255 minutes
Running Total: 1105 minutes or 18 hours and 25 minutes

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

Hm, Jenn, I think I might have done more than 2 hours 55 mins [Biased]

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, it was a wet break today, but I managed to get in 15 minutes of exercise by walking round the corridors at work.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Tea gnome
Shipmate
# 9424

- Posted      Profile for Tea gnome     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Bit of a catchup post
Over the weekend three times 45 minutes to work and back.
Monday also thirty minutes brisk walk (because its so blinking cold!)
Today one hour walking or thereabouts, maybe a bit more.
Total this post 225 minutes
Running total. 1259 minutes or 20 hours 59 minutes.

--------------------
Floating Fund!

Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
82 minutes walking today - running total is 1450 minutes or 24 hours 10 minutes.

--------------------
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Went to Haworth today, the snowy roads were pretty walkable, even dealing with the downhill cobbles/slush combo. I passed a teenager in Keighley station in Bermuda shorts. Make of that what you will. So, walking total for today is 2 hrs 5 minutes

Running total = 14 hours 10 minutes

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Freelance Monotheist
Shipmate
# 8990

- Posted      Profile for Freelance Monotheist   Email Freelance Monotheist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
1 hour and 10 minutes of walking today.

--------------------

blackbeard
Ship's Pirate
# 10848

- Posted      Profile for blackbeard   Email blackbeard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Had intended this day to be an active day. Didn't happen. Just 30 minutes walking/skidding to and from shops.
Rosa Winkel

# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
January 22nd: Started off with a bit of yoga for five minutes, then walked to the doctor's and back via shops for an hour and 25 minutes.

Later I was walking again for ten minutes, and did a bit more yoga (some "Yin yoga", I don't go for this "masculine" and "feminine" energy stuff myself, but do appreciate the gentler slower style which nicely constrasts the power yoga I do) for 15 minutes.

Total: 115 minutes.

--------------------

Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

Tuesday, January 22 - 60 mins of walking, 20 mins of aerobics.

Total: 1395 mins = 23 hours and 15 minutes

Jenn - you're a star! Thanks for keeping track of us all.

--------------------

la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Went for a long walk yesterday evening - 2 hours 5 minutes for the day. The snow seems to be thawing so hopefully I can go running soon.

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

25 min

No snow at the moment so pavements clear. Walked to/around/from town.

Thank you for updates, Jen. I thought I'd probably be falling well behind, but apparently not!! [Smile]

--------------------

To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Planning a long-way-round walk home tonight. It won't make that much difference to my total, but hopefully I will make the most of the weekend. I know I feel better when I get around an hour of activity in each day, but mustering the desire to actually do said activity (particularly when I am a dance class down during January) is hard - much better to do it accidentally by walking to/from work etc.

Tuesday, January 22nd (cont)
10 mins walking home

Wednesday, January 23rd (so far)
10 mins walking to work

Total for post: 20 minutes
Running total: 1125 minutes or 18 hours and 45 minutes

--------------------

Freelance Monotheist
Shipmate
# 8990

30 mins of ping pong playing/going up & down stairs to get the ball.

--------------------

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

90 mins walking (including a long slog home from Waitrose pulling a heavy shopping trolley through ice and snow. It's a good job it's flat here), 20 mins low impact aerobics so 110 mins today
Running total 1485 minutes which equals 24 hours and 45 mins

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

51 minutes yesterday—when it's frikkin' cold and you forgot to grab a hat on the way out, you walk faster!

[ 23. January 2013, 15:40: Message edited by: Ariston ]

--------------------

blackbeard
Ship's Pirate
# 10848

Slitherrun to gym, gym (rather overdid this I think), slitherrun back, 1 hour 30 minutes.
Oh, and I forgot to add, after seeing totals thus far, "Thanks, Jenn!".

Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thurs 17: 1 hour 15 mins walking - a nice dedicated walk

Fri 18: 40 mins walking

Sat 19: 1 hour 45 combination of walking and energetic housework

Sun 20: 2 hours combination of walking and energetic housework

Mon 21: 25 mins walking

Tues 22: 45 mins walking

I'm feeling a bit convicted though - I mean basically all I've been doing in this "Race" is walking a bit more than normal. I have a friend staying at the moment, not only did she cycle to work and back - 45 mins - when she got home she donned her trainers and went out for a run. Now that's fitness.

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

I know what you mean Yangtze - nearly all of my hours are walking to and from the station on my journey to work, so I'd have been doing them anyway. Although I am trying to step up the speed a bit.

Anyway, today's walking totalled 76 minutes and I also did 27 minutes in the gym (I would have done more but there were no machines free - haven't these students got lectures to go to?). So I think my running total is 1553 minutes or 25 hours 53 minutes.

It occurred to me yesterday that this means I have now done over a day's worth of walking and other bits and bobs of exercise this month. Blimey.

--------------------
wiblog blipfoto blog

Rosa Winkel

# 11424

January 23rd: Some walking at first, 25 minutes.

Later did some power yoga and my breast-stroke thing for 35 minutes. Then walked to watch Django and then visit a vegetarian restaurant with my wife and came home. That was 50 minutes.

Total is 110 minutes.

--------------------

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

Lots of walking today, because I walked to house group and back. One hour thirty minutes in total.

--------------------

Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

Today - 50 mins walking and 10 mins aerobics.

Total - 1455 minutes or 24 hours and 15 mins

--------------------

ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

Normal service is resumed. Just 30 minutes walking today.

Running total = 14 hrs 45 minutes

--------------------

SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

[1 hr 25 min

Tap class plus walk to/from. New tapper joined the class today, so our total is now 11, but it is seldom everyone is there. She has done quite a lot too, so will be able to learn our routines fairly quickly.

--------------------

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

Usual here, 20 mins aerobics and 30 mins school runs so 50 mins today.
Running total 1535 or 25 hours and 35 minutes

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

Yesterday's long-way-round helped. The snow, not so much. At least I have a dance class tonight. And a couple of Burns' Night ceilidh tomorrow night. And some dance teaching and house-move helping on Saturday.

Wednesday, January 23rd (cont)
40 mins walking home from work via shops (latter 20 mins carrying complete Thomas the Tank Engine library)

Thursday, January 24th (so far)
10 mins walking to work

Total for post: 50 minutes
Running total: 1175 minutes or 19 hours and 35 minutes

--------------------

blackbeard
Ship's Pirate
# 10848

Another run to gym/gym/run back, pavements a bit less slithery this time. Thaw well set in but I'm told it will freeze hard tonight! Meanwhile I have again sent my pulse rate to places it shouldn't be. Might, or might not, help me to run faster, or possibly leave me in a knackered heap.
Anyway. 1 hour 30 minutes.

Rosa Winkel

# 11424

January 24th: Started off with 10 minutes of yoga. Later went running. It's been six days since my last run, and it showed, in that it took me less time to get tired. Add the falling and therefore deeper snow and things were a bit heavy going. Strangely enough I got better towards the end, and managed a not bad time of 55 minutes.

Just been out to a shop and back for 25 minutes.

Total is 90 minutes.

Must make that up tomorrow.

--------------------

Angel Wrestler
Ship's Hipster
# 13673

- Posted      Profile for Angel Wrestler     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Still struggling with this illness...

Mon - 1:09:48 walk (we'll call that 1 hr 10 min) and then 12 minutes walk to/from work (6 min each way)

Tues - 12 min (work)
Wed - 12 min (work)

Thurs - 1 hr 10 min walk, 12 min. work

Total 2 hrs 56 min.

(I'm sorry; I've lost track of my running total)

--------------------
The fact that no one understands you does not make you an artist.
(unknown)

Posts: 2767 | From: half-way up the ladder | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016