homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Trans-Tasman Titillation - vol: 27 (Page 28)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  50  51  52 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Trans-Tasman Titillation - vol: 27
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Evensong:
[Big Grin]

Thanks folks. A big relief. [Smile]

Handed in my application for a Dip Ed yesterday. Scary new direction after ten years of studying theology....

I'm thinking of doing that, too. Maybe transferring my B.I.L.L. to one ... now I'm about to be a school chaplain and all

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You'll be in the right environment Zappa. Learn more in practicum than in classroom. On the job training.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Do you have a formal teaching role Zappa? Or is it mainly pastoral and liturgical?

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Sir Pellinore
Quester Emeritus
# 12163

- Posted      Profile for Sir Pellinore   Email Sir Pellinore   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
If it's a private school, as I imagine it is, I think you would be able to teach, Zappa but they'd probably want you to teach Divinity, as most schools in Australasia aren't overflowing with the Theologically qualified.

There'd be plenty of others adequately qualified to teach English, History etc.

--------------------
Well...

Posts: 5108 | From: The Deep North, Oz | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Evensong:
I tell you what. I got to the lecture theatre a bit late for the exam and sat down in my row. There was only one exam set out as I was the only person taking the exam in Greek.

The lady up front giving instructions in this massive lecture theatre with lots of students stopped and pointed at me and said:

"Are you the person doing the Advanced New Testament Exegesis exam in Greek"?

I nodded as all eyes turned to me.

Boy did I feel like the world's biggest Geek then. [Big Grin]

[Angel]

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In the NT one has to have something called a Cert IV to teach; I don't have one and they don't want me to have one. The school is a fascinating one (there I go outing myself again [Roll Eyes] so I promise not to say botty or poo or bishop on these threads). They want a pastoral and liturgical chaplain.

--------------------

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Only a cert IV to teach in NT wow in NSW, to teach primary if you have an undergrad degree you need a 2 year M.Teach and for secondary at least a 1 yr diped but many institutions don't offer that anymore so you're stuck with doing an M.Teach anyway.
Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
In the NT one has to have something called a Cert IV to teach; I don't have one and they don't want me to have one. The school is a fascinating one (there I go outing myself again [Roll Eyes] so I promise not to say botty or poo or bishop on these threads). They want a pastoral and liturgical chaplain.

So why the interest in a Dip Ed then? Something else?

In WA the religious education system seems insane. My son's teacher last year was a fresh graduate of a bachelor of commerce. [Roll Eyes]

RE teachers here don't seem to have any theological qualifications - just a teaching qualification. And the schools kind of bandy the chore about to whichever teacher is free.

So I assume when I get my Dip Ed, I'll be able to go teach Physics then.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

I am mainly seeing the Dip Ed as an alternative to the rather inanely titled B.I.L.L. (Bachelor of Indigenous Languages and Learning), perhaps a litytle more germane to the context. Perhaps. There's a huge Indigenous component to the school community.

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So, I preached in the garden tonight - actually I felt very loved. As I drove in to Goulburn, there was the most beautiful double rainbow arched over the city in front of me. Then I arrived to find the lecturn surrounded by flowers, and some old friends made a surprise appearance just to make me smile.

As I got to celebrate my mum's 94th birthday today too, and received lots of excellent feedback from the preaching, I am counting it a red letter day.

Editing to add: I think I had 6 layers on UNDER that alb! It was 3 degrees when I arrived. BRRRRR

I'll definitely be sleeping well tonight! [Smile]

[ 01. July 2012, 12:29: Message edited by: Banner Lady ]

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thankyou for that photo. Just beautiful. Well done BL

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Love the photo, BL. well done.

We have Karen KIme at St Docs next week.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

quote:
I am mainly seeing the Dip Ed as an alternative to the rather inanely titled B.I.L.L. (Bachelor of Indigenous Languages and Learning), perhaps a litytle more germane to the context. Perhaps. There's a huge Indigenous component to the school community.

If you don't have to teach and you don't feel called to teaching then I suspect what you're currently doing fits the BILL better. [Biased]

Well done Banner Lady! [Yipee]
To preach at the Cathedral is quite an impressive feat. Is that part of the training or were you asked especially? As a first year in training at our Cathedral we weren't let anywhere near the pulpit.

Btw, your comment on the Holy Huddle picture had me in tears. I'll never again be able to look at an ordination without thinking about spinal removal. [Big Grin]

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well done, BL.

We'd already stopped to shop in Goulburn on our way back from Sydney; another Swans win, but I'm guessing there aren't any Blacktown Bogans fans on here yet [Devil]

So the thought of heading back up when it was even colder was simply not going to be entertained, sorry.

So much football is keeping me from church, or at least the lying in the next morning is, but I might make Perth Cathedral in a fortnight when we're over there.

--------------------
I've started blogging. I don't promise you'll find anything to interest you at uncleconrad

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

It looks like a really interesting school.

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Cryptic
Shipmate
# 16917

- Posted      Profile for Cryptic   Email Cryptic   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
BL - that's a beautiful photo, even at 3 degrees... We'll be passing through Goulburn next week, Cryptogirl is cranky becuase it will be in the early evening and the cathedral won't be open.

Well done to everybody with their exams and enrolments and study. I must admit that all that talk of study fills me with dread!

--------------------
Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 225 | From: Sydney | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
BL , thanks for the photo and also for the whole of the Flicker photos of earlier occasions.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

quote:
Originally posted by Banner Lady:
So, I preached in the garden tonight - actually I felt very loved.

Well did. It is always an awesome privilege and I bet you nailed it.

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I always enjoy my good coffee in the morning but more so today. Have had two small granddaughters with me since Sunday so they can attend a week of Kids Games which they love.

They've just been collected and I am basking in pleasant sunshine, about 6° outside enjoying coffee,as any well organised grandma should be able to do. Up, showered and dressed for all of us, breakfast, bags packed, washing up done and washing hung out.

Now I just need to last till Friday afternoon.

I see they arrested that axe murderer, Zappa. He was apparently set for a long time with good bush skills and equipment.

[ 02. July 2012, 22:40: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
So, I preached in the garden tonight - actually I felt very loved.

Well did. It is always an awesome privilege and I bet you nailed it.
Apparently I did. Supervisors are pleased. Congo was pleased. People have been very kind, and I have had a few requests for copies. Possibly this is because I figured that if this was the only time I was ever asked to speak at the big house (very probable), I wanted to make sure the I would say the thing I most wanted them to hear from my heart. It was definitely NOT a 'head' sermon.

No, Evensong, they don't let newbies loose in the cathedral, which is why, in my second year there, I was allocated the midwinter Evensong slot. I suppose we are always first put where we can do the least damage. I was expecting there might be about 5 of us present on such a bitter night. But the faithful ARE faithful and there were 5 times that number. We all sat in the sanctuary together, which was lovely.

Eldest grandsons arrived last night for a few days with us. We've just had the breakfast time soccer tournament. (Played with dice). B1.1 was very excited when his team (Italy) won.

Then this disorganized grandma will attempt to sort out the house while TP takes them off to the movies.

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

quote:
Then this disorganized grandma will attempt to sort out the house while TP takes them off to the movies.

BL, that's a waste of good grandma time. Tea or coffee, sunshine, the fire, the Ship. Whatever.

You know as well as I do that it's a waste of time organising the house. It will be just as bad again tomorrow, but if you do nothing, it doesn't seem to degenerate as rapidly.

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

... meanwhile back here at the Middle of the Top (or whereever) I am preparing to crank up the truck and drive to Melbourne ... leaving after Mass on Sunday. Get the car serviced tomorrow. Got a new UHF put in yesterday - so i can hear the truckies say "duck" a lot. All of which means I may not have money for about 7,000 kms worth of diesel!

I'll be peering through the incence at St Pete's the Sunday after, before heading back.

--------------------

Sir Pellinore
Quester Emeritus
# 12163

- Posted      Profile for Sir Pellinore   Email Sir Pellinore   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

The B.I.L.L. sounds like it was one of those degrees designed with terribly good intentions. Was it primarily aimed at indigenous students?

You'd already probably have a primary degree not in Theology so another bachelor's - especially given the level of many of the subjects - would seem a waste of time.

In my time in government service I found what my indigenous colleagues taught me informally, or on short courses they ran, were immensely valuable.

Kormilda College has, I believe, had its ups and downs. Someone like you, who's seen a bit of the world and rubbed shoulders with a multitude of races, may be just what they need.

I think they might need someone who breaks the mould of the stereotypical cleric. You certainly do that. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Well...

rexory
Shipmate
# 4708

- Posted      Profile for rexory   Author's homepage   Email rexory   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Pellinore (ret'd):
I think they might need someone who breaks the mould of the stereotypical cleric. You certainly do that. [Big Grin]

No one could call Zappa "stereotypical"!

[ 03. July 2012, 09:41: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------
Our first words on getting to heaven will be "Ohhh!", with an air of "Now I understand!" - CS Lewis, via Philip Yancey, "What Good is God", 2010

Posts: 2974 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arabella Purity Winterbottom

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

- Posted      Profile for Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Email Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oof, 6.5 earthquake off the coast of Opunake felt loud and clear in Wellington for about 30 seconds. We were under the table quicker than greased lightning. No damage here, just a certain degree of nervousness (worry).

--------------------
Hell is full of the talented and Heaven is full of the energetic. St Jane Frances de Chantal

Posts: 3702 | From: Aotearoa, New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Just heard there's been a 6.3 earthquake off the north island of NZ.
Hope there's been minimal damage. That's pretty big. Maybe Huia can tell us more because it's not on the news pages yet.

ooh, crossposted with Arabella....I love this ship!

[ 03. July 2012, 10:58: Message edited by: Banner Lady ]

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Google tells me Opunake is 400kms from Wellington, so that's a fair bit of shaking, APW.

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Centre was south of Opunake in the ocean, and 257 kms deep, so maybe there won't be too much damage on land.

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for you all - including you Huia, as the shakiness continues.

--------------------

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

Up-graded to a 7, so quite a biggie, but I'm not hearing of any damage. They're often deep around the 'naki. Not pleasant, though, ever.

Christchurch had a couple of shallow little ones half an hour either side of it so they didn't feel left out. Only 3s, though.

--------------------

bib
Shipmate
# 13074

- Posted      Profile for bib     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all in New Zealand. When will the quake problems stop. [Votive]

--------------------
"My Lord, my Life, my Way, my End, accept the praise I bring"

Posts: 1307 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

In Wellington.
First heard a faint tinkle like a distant telephone – pause – another tinkle (actually something small and metallic nearby), then the rumble, and then the shake, pause, more shaking. Nothing much really. Considered getting under the table but not so easy with aging bones. The Grandad appeared from another room and we had a bit of a laugh, then thought 'It might be a little one in Wellington but maybe it was a big one somewhere else'.
Actually I was sitting at my computer trying to find this to share.

GG

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Miss 7 and her sister Miss just 10 have been here since Sunday. Miss 7 decided she would pray last night at bedtime. Her prayer; Dear God, thank you we are having butter chicken for dinner tomorrow.

--------------------

Cryptic
Shipmate
# 16917

- Posted      Profile for Cryptic   Email Cryptic   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Prayers to all in NZ.

quote:
Originally posted by Galloping Granny:
Actually I was sitting at my computer trying to find this to share.

GG

I'm impressesd...

quote:
Originally posted by Lothlorien:
Her prayer; Dear God, thank you we are having butter chicken for dinner tomorrow.

That's priceless! You should cross-post in the Saying Grace thread Loth.

Yay school holidays! Less traffic, and fewer lunches to make. Also having a few days off to see the Lego Brick Show in Canberra next week. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Barefoot bishops are quite common in India. Perhaps that's because everyone leaves footwear outside the church. But it must have shocked the Misses Grundy and others, especially in the winter.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

quote:
Originally posted by bib:
When will the quake problems stop. [Votive]

They won't. Ever. Or not for a billion years, at any rate. It sits on a set of tectonic traffic lights.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well I was going to come on and say the Taranaki quake wasn't felt here, but reading a local board I find some people felt it as the equivalent of a 3 or 4 - I think I was asleep.

Bib- they're not going to end, well at least not in the near future. A small town north of here is still getting aftershocks for a quake in 1968, they they are smaller and getting further apart. Also even the experts differ as to whether shakiness is an aftershock or a whole new earthquake. (I tend to use the terms interchangeably).

GG, thanks for the article on the New Bishop of Wellington.

Well done Arabella - I haven't made it under a table yet, though I did manage a doorway in the June quake which was the second biggest.

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sir Pellinore
Quester Emeritus
# 12163

quote:
Originally posted by rexory:
quote:

No one could call Zappa "stereotypical"!
Indeed.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Well...

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

quote:
Originally posted by Huia:
A small town north of here is still getting aftershocks for a quake in 1968

I remember that one well. I was a small chilld just across the Strait from Inangahua and it woke me in a terror ...

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

quote:
The B.I.L.L. sounds like it was one of those degrees designed with terribly good intentions. Was it primarily aimed at indigenous students?

I think it was a bit of a mishmash designed to cater for both the Indigenous students at Batchelor College and the predominantly (in reality totally) non-Indigenous students at CDU. It hasn't worked, and the inter-departmental warfare is, I believe, bitter.

quote:
You'd already probably have a primary degree not in Theology so another bachelor's - especially given the level of many of the subjects - would seem a waste of time.

Yeah. My BA is in Eng Lit and Religious Studies and my MA is in lit. I am tempted to say it taught be how to bullshit fluently - though I loved it. But then I love bullshit.

quote:
In my time in government service I found what my indigenous colleagues taught me informally, or on short courses they ran, were immensely valuable.

Absolutely, and I hope I don't stop learning from them, formally or otherwise.

quote:
Kormilda College has, I believe, had its ups and downs. Someone like you, who's seen a bit of the world and rubbed shoulders with a multitude of races, may be just what they need.

Spot on!

quote:

Thanks! (I think) ... though I am less out there than the new aforementioned bishop of Wellington, and am a stuffy old bore, really.

It's had some fantastic chaplains. The last three though have experienced catastophes - mental and physical breakdowns, then one died in transit when getting there. Not good. All prayers appreciated.

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

In other earthshaking news, B2 has popped early, and we now have another grandson - born at 4pm on July 4. I guess that means he is always going to have fireworks on his birthday! Mother and child well, father still stunned. [Razz]

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

Congratulations to all concerned! (he shares a birthday with two of my children and my godson, son of piers ploughman)

[ 04. July 2012, 09:58: Message edited by: Zappa ]

--------------------

Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
In other earthshaking news, B2 has popped early, and we now have another grandson - born at 4pm on July 4. I guess that means he is always going to have fireworks on his birthday! Mother and child well, father still stunned. [Razz]

Yay!

--------------------
I've started blogging. I don't promise you'll find anything to interest you at uncleconrad

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Cryptic
Shipmate
# 16917

Fantastic news BL! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

How was the butter chicken, Loth?

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic:
Fantastic news BL! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

How was the butter chicken, Loth?

Really good news, BL.

Butter chicken was not my best batch but quite edible. These children eat a wide range of food so they appreciated it.

One is a diagnosed coeliac and her sister is gluten intolerant so I have to be careful. I used some commercial paste which is gluten free.

[ 04. July 2012, 22:41: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

James the Confident
Ship's Pastor
# 9678

- Posted      Profile for James the Confident   Author's homepage   Email James the Confident   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

[Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee]

--------------------
"How do you get all those coins?" asked Mort.
IN PAIRS
"Mort", Terry Pratchett

Posts: 3219 | From: Geelong | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Great news,BL.

Made it to Hawks Nest, sans Mrs C who is working tomorrow and joint us after that. Peaceful now, but two more families will be joining us in an hour or so, and then it will be 15 people in a medium sized house for 4 days. Forecast? Showers and 16 deg. I'll be going for many long walks.

mr curly

--------------------
My Blog - Writing, Film, Other Stuff

Posts: 2645 | From: Curly Flat | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Curly:
Great news,BL.

Made it to Hawks Nest, sans Mrs C who is working tomorrow and joint us after that. Peaceful now, but two more families will be joining us in an hour or so, and then it will be 15 people in a medium sized house for 4 days. Forecast? Showers and 16 deg. I'll be going for many long walks.

mr curly

Any walk will be hard if you've been jointed. Any you can't blame it as a typo, as you're not trying to manage a small keyboard on a train home.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think a woman jointing her husband may be understandable, if hard to forgive - but the kids as well?!?!?

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I blame iPad keyboard, perched in lounge room where there is decent signal.

mr curly

--------------------
My Blog - Writing, Film, Other Stuff

Posts: 2645 | From: Curly Flat | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  50  51  52 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016