homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful (Page 15)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  94  95  96 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying for all here.
[Votive] Praying for all who need God's help.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all. [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Posts: 856 | From: Wales | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For all [Votive]

(Earring found - safely on the vestry floor in church and not on the car park, in the muddy field or on the footpath between there and here. And no-one had trodden on it before I found it...yay [Yipee]

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My sore knee is kicking up again today. Really need not to be in pain tomorrow if possible. Also would be good to sleep well tonight, which does not tend to happen with sore knee.

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks, feeling better. Thanks also for the Return of the Earring.

For healing and good sleep for Mrs Shrew.

Usual job-related stuff for me pls kthx.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Some family stuff: eldest daughter, L, to find peace now that her relationship with such high hopes has irrevocably failed [though her job at P**cocks is safe for the time being], guidance for our youngest son, N, who is considering post-16 options (school or college, A levels or BTECs, what subjects), a boost in self-confidence for eldest son J and Mrs S could do with less pain in her ankles.

[Votive] A settled home for Nanny Ogg, well away from Hellish landlords/ladies.

[Votive] For our friend H, in hospital for pre-cancer op assessments, and her husband J.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Scary meeting to come this morning. Please pray.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers please as I've just received notification of a formal meeting regarding my sick leave from work and I feel very screwed up about it.

Also pray that my boyfriend gets his payment from Jobseekers as they have screwed up and have to pay him manually.

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Billy, Brian and LutheranChik

[Smile] Churchy LaFemme, thanks for the compliment on Pulsar's name (and prayers for M, and for you on your new stage in life, and your health worry [Votive] )

[Votive] Nancy Ogg, Lamb Chopped and all facing unpleasant meetings

[Votive] for each need expressed

-------------------------------------------
There is a bump in the road for me. The foot infection appears to be clearing up nicely, praise God

However when i went in for my 2nd infusion, my liver enzyme levels had shot up and i couldn't get the infusion. 2 days later, yesterday, another test, they are still up. A 3rd blood test will be monday.

The big question -- are they up due to the antibiotibs i was taking or because of the ipilimumab. If the latter, that means i'll have to stop taking the only FDA approved treatment for melanoma -- and one with rather good results, not too mention no serious discomfort, and go to a clinical trial, which could be a trial in more ways than one. So i of course pray that the liver enzyme spike was not due to the ipilimumab. [Votive]

Lately when Lent rolls around, i've said the main things i need to work on is my lack of patience and nothing much comes of it. Maybe this will help me to have a more calm spirit of the patience i need for this, and for life in general. If i can become more patient that will be a good thing. [Votive]

[ 24. February 2012, 12:14: Message edited by: malik3000 ]

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week, it ended up coming at the end of a spectacularly shitty week which affected my preparation considerably. However, I have another interview next week, and am hopeful I can prepare much better. I leave my current job next Wednesday, so it would be really reassuring to have something else lined up.

I'm also thankful to God for good people round me (particularly TME) for their love and support. I don't say that often enough.

[Votive] for all here.

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Jack the Lass for success on next week's interview, and for quick success in getting a job thaat is a real job. It's so hard i know, since i see all the people who come into the library to job search on the computer.

--------------------
God = love.

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Sioni's L to find comfort after the loss of her relationship. Thank You for the security of her job. For guidance for N in the choice of the best options. For more self-confidence for J. For healing of Mrs S's ankles. For healing for H, and strength for H's husband J.

For a settled haven of peace and harmony for Nanny Ogg. For Nanny to triumph at the meeting regarding her sick leave. For her boyfriend's Jobseeker's payments to come through without a hitch.

If it's not too late... for Lamb Chopped's meeting to be not-scary.

For Billy, Brian and LutheranChik.

For Churchy LaFemme in her new stage in life; for healing of her health worry; and for M.

For malik3000, for swift and major healing. For more patience, though I would like to be so bold as to ask You that you not require him to exercise it in matters of healing, but that You expedite the healing instead?

For Jack the Lass to triumph at her next job interview.

Dragging-on tasks drag on and on. No news about redeployment. I'm getting agitated. I need to figure out the best way to spend my time on Monday (which will be the first real opportunity to do anything useful about it). I don't want to gamble and lose here.

For my audition to go really well tomorrow. If You think I should have it, please make sure I get the gig. More importantly, especially in this particular case: if You think I should not have it, please make sure I don't get it (but do leave an extremely good impression).

For me to meet my goals in what's left of today.

For the Telemum.

For Auntie Telenun, for healing.

For T., for healing.

For G., for healing.

For S., for healing.

For S., for employment.

For what I am about to whisper.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
#1 son fell down concrete stairs at work 14 months ago. since becoming more mobile after two ankle reconstruction, he's been in pain from herniated disc which insurance company accepts as part of the whole thing. So bad yesterday, doctor had him admitted to hospital. Home now, heavily dosed up on opiates which he hates. Surgery will probably be this week. Admittance to hospital seems to have forced insurance company to get moving on arrangements.

Prayers appreciated for P and the pain he's in, for actual surgery to happen and for surgery to fix the problem. He's had several MRIs and various neurologists all say it's necessary.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praise God and thank you folks, for praying, scary meeting was not scary. Not sure what the next step will be, though. Would you please, please, please pray for Mr. Lamb to study well and pass his exams? That's an even bigger and scarier thing coming up March 17--particularly in terms of the fall-out if he doesn't. Oh please God...

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It has been a sad day. My lovely little cat Delilah got hit by a car and I had to take the decision to have her put down. I am so upset, despite knowing that we made the right decision. I now have to go to bed without her [Frown]

Auntie Doris

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for Auntie Doris
[Votive] Lothlorien's son
[Votive] the Lamb fam
[Votive] malik
[Votive] for all whose needs are known to God alone

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading and praying [Votive]

My daughter's birthday is 29th February and so she's often called a child though grownup. She's having her party tomorrow and has asked to have them in my home, as it's bigger than hers - at least 27 people, all family some old some children! So it will be very busy and hard work for me all day Sunday. [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

[Votive]

--------------------

Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for those who mourn the loss of dearly loved puss cats. [Tear]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

[Votive] {{for Auntie Doris in her grief and loneliness, and for Delilah's spirit to be on God's holy mountain, where the lion shall lay down with the lamb, and a little child will lead them. Oh yes, Auntie D., i know your pain and tears came to my eyes unbidden as i read your prayer}}
[Votive]

--------------------
God = love.

Offeiriad

Ship's Arboriculturalist
# 14031

- Posted      Profile for Offeiriad   Email Offeiriad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Minor stuff in the Great Scheme of Things, but I'd appreciate prayers for the swift departure of the flu-like bug that has brought me down tonight. My OH is already down with it, so I'm having to produce food, drink and look after the 4 dogs. I'm freezing and aching!
[Votive]

Posts: 1426 | From: La France profonde | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

[Axe murder] Thank you Telepath for the way you worded your prayer for me! And prayers ascending for the Telemum, Auntie Telenun, and the prayer you whispered [Votive]

For Lamb Chapped and Mr. Lamb [Votive]

Latest news: I have to have a liver biopsy on Tuesday -- but altho i feared that would be horribly painful, i'm told its more just discomfort. They need it to help determine if i can keep on having the ipilimumab, on which i've pinned alot of hope. Please dear God! Or if not please then let there be a good clinical trial. Thanks for all your prayers. Knowing i am being prayed for helps me so much [Votive]

My cousin C still needs prayers. We had a blow-up yesterday due to my frustrations about where he is going with his life, and his frustrations about the same, but thanks be to God we both reconciled very soon -- realising the tensions. He is such a good person and intelligent person, i just want to see him get the best life can offer him [Votive]

[ 25. February 2012, 18:09: Message edited by: malik3000 ]

--------------------
God = love.

malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

Another lesser but needed prayer. My computer is just about kaput. I was only able to post this because i came to work to turn in my time sheet. It's my main source of communication nad since i am out more than at work these days this is a real barrier -- and also my leave time is being all-too-rapidly drained.

--------------------
God = love.

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For healing for Lothlorien's son P.

Thank You that Lamb Chopped's scary meeting was not scary. Please help Mr. Lamb to study well and pass his exams. For not having to beware the ides of March, or indeed the 17th.

For Auntie Doris, facing the loss of Delilah.

For malik3000, for healing without delay. For his cousin C, and for their relationship as the work through the frustration of it all. For healing of his computer.

For daisymay's daughter, for a successful birthday. For strength and productivity for daisymay tomorrow.

For healing for Oferyas and the other half of Oferyas.

Audition went not as well as I wanted it to this morning. The agony is that they may not reject me on that basis, so it's not the despair that gets me, it's the hope... kidding. I'm hoping for a lot of good things right now (hint: job-related things please?). I just pray I'm not in a fool's paradise.

For what I am about to whisper.

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] All of us

[Votive] me, for the Black Dog is biting at me ankles once more [Frown]

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pooks
Shipmate
# 11425

- Posted      Profile for Pooks     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying for all in need here.
[Votive] Especially for Jahlove, a caring friend to many. Please let your love and light shine upon her.
Thank you Lord.

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
ty, pooks [Tear]

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

For healing a very broken friendship. [Tear]
And for health, strength, and general upholding.

Thanks!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for you all.

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

for each by name

for those fearing the unknown

for those in newly empty homes

for those with unknown or undiscerned needs

--------------------
God = love.

Pooks
Shipmate
# 11425

- Posted      Profile for Pooks     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
{{{{{{{{{{GK}}}}}}}}}}}}

[Votive] For all.

[Votive] Especially for GK.

[Votive] All my chattering friends.

Offeiriad

Ship's Arboriculturalist
# 14031

- Posted      Profile for Offeiriad   Email Offeiriad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you for prayers so far - we're a bit better, but my cheerful Chaplain says this bug can last for three weeks! Isn't life complicated when both of you are ill at the same time, especially with pets to look after, and no central heating (but lots of other heating!).

Please keep up the prayers - tonight we are both shivering to the core and have mighty headaches. We hope the rice pudding about to emerge from the oven will prove as warming as we intend.

Posts: 1426 | From: La France profonde | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

- Posted      Profile for justlooking   Author's homepage   Email justlooking   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all.
Posts: 2319 | From: thither and yon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] - sends supportive arrow in Jah's direction.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Think˛:
[Votive] - sends supportive arrow in Jah's direction.

And one to Oferyas and Mrs Oferyas.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Malin

Shipmate
# 11769

- Posted      Profile for Malin   Email Malin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying [Votive]

Seeing my GP tomorrow to see what she suggests for my continuing exhaustion. Wisdom for her please and clear words for me would be much appreciated.

--------------------
'Is it a true bird or is it something that exists within a-'
'It's a thing that is,' said Granny sharply. 'Don't go spilling allegory all down your shirt.' Terry Pratchett

Posts: 1901 | From: Norwich | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for one little boy's puppy ( who is called Chase). Missing on the streets of our northern UK city.

Lil lad is missing Chase, as is the other dog in the home.

Please Lord, could this precious puppy be found?
Amen

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(((Malin)))
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Jahlove's Black Dog to sit and stay.

For healing of Golden Key's broken friendship, and for health, strength, and general upholding.

For healing for Oferyas and the other half of Oferyas.

For healing for Malin.

For the return of Ethne Alba's Chase, without delay.

Please could I get *both* dragging-on tasks finished tomorrow?

For me to gain better financial control.

For me to do all the exact, right things regarding my job search. For all the right things to happen. For me also to get the gig I auditioned for yesterday.

For R. and J.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  94  95  96 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016