homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful (Page 22)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  94  95  96 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A friend of my brother's is in the hospital and may lose his leg. Please pray for Stan.

Prayers for all here. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all. [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Posts: 856 | From: Wales | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

The usual for me: guidance and hope.

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Jahlove's Nora, may she rest in peace and rise in glory.

Yeah, Enigma.

Thanks for prayers, I did in fact get the exact guidance I needed for today.

For Pearl, for healing. Please provide the music while she recovers.

Yeah, malik3000! For continued healing.

Finer Churchy to feel better and not do something stupid. (Same for me please.)

And what Wesley J said.

For healing for St. Gwladys, in particular an improvement in mobility. For an answer to prayer for Gigabites. For Lord P's test. For J to be comforted in her loss, and to be healed.

For Ethne Alba, for healing.

For moonlitdoor's mother, may she rest in peace and rise in glory.

For Pope Shenouda III.

For Nicolemrw's Stan, for healing.

Thanks for prayers, the Telemum is doing much better. She is still in pain, but last night she was really SCARY. She said this afternoon she felt that the Tramadol had left her system and the normal NSAIDs were shaving a little. Bit of the pain off.

Usual job-related impatience for me, SIGH. No, really, I know You'll sort it all out for the best, but I'm afraid of this turning into complacency and me screwing up. O me of little faith.

For K., who is going nuts with anxiety lately. Seriously thank You for smartphones, with which she was able to get hold of the self-help book I recommended within seconds. I hope the tips therein will hold it until she can see the doctor, who I pray will get her an accurate and swift diagnosis.

Once you have psychopaths, it seems, you can never get rid of them. I am forming a task force called Get Rid Of Pesky Psychopaths. [Mad]

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Cross posted: and guidance and hope for saysay.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My friend Pam has been diagosed with stage 2 breast cancer. She will be facing surgery and chemo. I ask your prayers for her and her family.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Performance review in store for me, Tues or Wed of next week. Done by the very man whom I did a Matthew 18 on LAST WEEK. I think (and hope and pray) that my job is safe, as I haven't yet been flushed--but that's not to say that our interview is going to be particularly cosy. [Help]

And I'd be glad of some help on the church front as well. I went to Lenten services tonight--the preservice meal-- and felt so totally ignored and out of place and unwanted that I went home before they started. It's not the people--it's the leaders.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

For all children and teens in trouble or danger--especially Sierra, a 15-yr-old girl from the San Francisco Bay Area who has been missing about a week. It's looking more and more like she was taken.

For truth, appropriate justice, peace, and healing regarding the killing of unarmed African-American teenager Trevoy in Florida. He was shot on his way home, by a neighborhood-watch volunteer who evidently made a racial slur during his 911 call. The cops decided that Trevoy must have attacked the volunteer, didn't arrest the volunteer, and only sent a narcotics detective in the first place. People are very, very upset. The FBI is involved now. Etc.

Thanks.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For all.

I hope it goes well moonlit door [Votive]

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Boadicea Trott
Shipmate
# 9621

- Posted      Profile for Boadicea Trott   Email Boadicea Trott   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please say a quick prayer for me today. I am having extensive colo-rectal surgery at 6pm Uk time today - this will be the third operation I will have had in 14 days.

I feel exhausted, dreadful and a bit scared, to be honest, as I have been told it will take between 8 - 12 weeks for the incisons to heal properly and I face weeks of having daily wound packings and dressings done.

Added to this, my mother is now so unwell that it looks as if she will need to go into a Nursing home very soon, as I am not well enough to look after her at home and I feel awful about that too...... :-(

Posts: 563 | From: Roaming the World in my imagination..... | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have been given an appointment with Jobcentre tomorrow @ 3.30pm. Please pray I get there OK as I have to travel to Lincoln and have never been to that part of the city before.

Prayers also for my finances which are dire atm and I'm depending on my partner to lend me some when his benefit gets paid tomorrow.

I've also posted my grievance letter to work. Please pray for wisdom of all involved.

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
amber.
Ship's Aspiedestra
# 11142

- Posted      Profile for amber.   Email amber.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers all round.

And prayers of thanks here - first six month checkup with the surgeon and he's happy that there's no sign of it coming back [Yipee]

Posts: 5102 | From: Central South of England | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My friend's daughter G had breast cancer 2-3 years ago, made what we thought was a complete recovery, has now been told she has bone cancer and lesions on the liver. We are hoping the treatment will work. She is only in her 40s. Please also remember her mother as she tries to come to terms with this.

For everyone on here, and those who read this thread [Votive]

Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Father, for healing, comfort and peace, for strength and wisdom, wherever they are needed.

Lord in your mercy, hear our prayer.

Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Mamacita's friend Pam and her family.

For justice to prevail at Lamb Chopped's review. For her to be included by the church leadership.

For all children and teens in trouble or danger--especially Sierra.

For truth, appropriate justice, peace, and healing regarding the killing of Trevoy in Florida. 

For Boadicea Trott, for healing. For capable hands to take great care of her mother.

For travelling mercies, a successful meeting, provision of all financial needs, and successful filing of the grievance for Nanny Ogg.

For amber., for healing. Yay so far!

For G., for healing. For upholding for G's mother.

For the cat we call the Kitler, because he looks and acts like Hitler. His revolting personality has been mellowed by the Telemum's hospitality, but of course he now wants to come in. He probably does not get enough food at home. The Telecat is being stressed out by his blandishments at the cat flap. He is a problem, God bless him.

My boss was very nice to me today. God bless him.

The Telemum is in a lot of pain. I wish it would hurry up and get better for her.

We have some industry folk eager to engage with us at work. I smell opportunity and income. Yay. Fingers crossed.

The long-standing ambition paperwork came back. I need 3 more pieces of evidence, countdown starts now...

For G., for healing.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My appointment with Jobseekers has been cancelled by them as I'm still technically working.

I need to go through the whole form filling exercise again when I get my P45 (unless I'm still off sick then it's another form).

Please pray for patience with these officials.

--------------------

To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for FlatmateK who is doing the first round of police recruitment assessments today. On her birthday. May her mind be clear and her cold not hold her back during the morning's mental and physical tests so that she gets invited back for the afternoon's round of interviews. Then may she be her true competant and engaging self.

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Malin

Shipmate
# 11769

- Posted      Profile for Malin   Email Malin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying [Votive]

Job interview Monday. I need wisdom to know if it would work for us (financially and logistically) and would appreciate prayer that I don't get offered it IF it would be a bad decision for my family! Hard to work out with childcare and travel unknowns.

--------------------
'Is it a true bird or is it something that exists within a-'
'It's a thing that is,' said Granny sharply. 'Don't go spilling allegory all down your shirt.' Terry Pratchett

Posts: 1901 | From: Norwich | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Nanny Ogg, for efficiency and patience.

For FlatmateK to ace that test.

For wisdom and success for Malin.

(same for me akshuly)

For healing for the Telemum.

--------------------

daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading and praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't post here as often, but I do read daily and prayers continue for all.

Requesting prayer for my Amazon parrot as he is sick and there is no avian vet nearby available as this is the weekend. By the time a parrot shows symptoms they are gravely ill. My other problem is due to health issues I have not been able to drive. I've had Dakota for 20 years and losing him is unthinkable.

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

Just received my P45 [Waterworks]

I'm now concerned that my appeal and grievance are going to be ignored.

I'd appreciate prayer as I feel anxious and I can't get hold of anyone until Monday and I've begun to panic.

--------------------

Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nanny Ogg:
Just received my P45 [Waterworks]

I'm now concerned that my appeal and grievance are going to be ignored.

I'd appreciate prayer as I feel anxious and I can't get hold of anyone until Monday and I've begun to panic.

Nanny don't panic - sounds to me as if you need the P45 to add even more credibility to the grievance. Prayers. [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Posts: 856 | From: Wales | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I pray for my fellow Shipmates and their relatives that their lives might be made better, their problems solved and their health improve.

[Votive]

Please pray for my wife, Zeke: she had a big audition today and had vocal problems.

I need prayers too: I failed to get my employer's insurance to pay rather a large medical bill incurred from getting an elevated heart rate on the job back in October. Please pray that my appeal is successful or that the hospital's charitable foundation pays it for me. I am only working part-time and my wife is in graduate school and also under-employed.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Nanny Ogg [Votive] May justice prevail.

Lamb Chopped [Votive] For protection.

Sir Kevin and his Lady [Votive] For all the help they need.

[Votive] for healing for all, especially Ariel's friend.

[ 24. March 2012, 19:24: Message edited by: Robert Armin ]

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For the love which connects us as we join with each other in prayer, for prayer itself, and for you who hears our prayers, we thank you Lord.

[Votive] On down days may you help us to lift our spirits, on up days may you share in our gladness; in times of ill health may you help us to be well; when in poverty lead us to sustenance; may your peace be with us always. Amen.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Niteowl2's Amazon parrot Dakota, for healing.

For Nanny Ogg - take heart! You have received needed paperwork! For the appeal and grievance to succeed. For good cheer over this weekend.

For Zeke's voice. for Sir Kevin's medical bills.

For Lamb Chopped, for protection.

For healing for all, especially Ariel's friend.

And what Raptor Eye said.

The Telemum is feeling better today, thank You! Still painful but better.

For the long-standing ambition.

For the kids in the competition I'm judging.

On Monday I have to AARGH bite the bullet and GRAR force myself to apply for a Rrrrr stupid job, I've decided AARGH AARGH AARGH. I hate another job I want this job. Don't make me have to do this please. Why can't one of my leads at this job hurry up and pan out? It's taking it's sweet time.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
the financial situation is getting terrifying here and I'm not sure what's going to happen. I'm frightened. I have no answers. limited prospects. I've managed to put off a lot of this for awhile with temporary measures, but a real long term solution is needed and I just dont have it. it's bad. help.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

for healing and as little pain and discomfort as possible for Boadicea Trott and good care for her mother

Nanny Ogg for good employment, patience and success in her struggle for justice and and resolution of financial worries and that she will know God's upholding as she waits til Monday

Healing for Ariel's G and srength and comfort for G's mother

continued healing for Amber

for good opportunities for Telepath, for relief of Telemum's pain

for Telecat, and that Kitler will have good care and a good home situation

for To the Pain's flatmate K

for the best outcome for Malin

for healing for Niteowl's Amazon parrot Dakota, and that Niteowl will have resolution of transportation in time to make a difference

for success for Sir Kevin's wife Zeke in her vocal career, and that Sir Kevin's medical bill is paid for

that a long-term solution be found to free Comet from the desperation of her financial situation

for the repose of the soul of Trayvon Martin, for justice for his family, and that the day will come when the parents of some children no longer have to give their children special survival instructions that the parents of other children don't have to give

that my treatment may be killing those melanoma cells, and in thanksgiving that, with the help of friends, i'm having good success in clearing paperwork hurdles

in thanksgiving for the continuing prayer ministry of shipmates

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[ 24. March 2012, 23:03: Message edited by: Ethne Alba ]

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

For me: Health, general upholding, anti-depression, and private intentions.

Thanks!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Earwig

Pincered Beastie
# 12057

- Posted      Profile for Earwig   Author's homepage   Email Earwig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Shippie prayer warriors - please pray for J and D, whose baby was born last night, and had to go straight into special care.
Posts: 3120 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying through

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

Thanks for the prayers for Dakota. He is hanging in with some improvement. Transport is still an issue as is my health. Prayers still needed and very much appreciated.

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Comet

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Comet

[Votive] Golden Key

[Votive] for all who have posted here

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tea gnome
Shipmate
# 9424

- Posted      Profile for Tea gnome     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Floating Fund!

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For a real long term solution for comet, stat.

What malik3000 said.

For malik3000, for healing.

For Golden Key, for Health, general upholding, anti-depression, and private intentions.

For J and D and the baby.

For Dakota, for healing. For healing for Niteowl2, and a solution for transport.

So first thing tomorrow I will hold my nose and apply for a noxious, noisome other job. Please give me wisdom to quickly select the least loathsome of all possible prospects, so that I may get the act of job hunting unpleasantness over with as quickly as possible, and return my attention to the job I actually want to do. And would like to keep, if only funding could appear.

The Telemum is much better, thanks for prayers.

--------------------

Jigsaw
Shipmate
# 11433

- Posted      Profile for Jigsaw     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for the increasing number of shipmates experiencing employment and/or money problems.

"Through endeavour, failure, danger
Father, be Thou at our side."

--------------------
You are not alone in this.

Posts: 743 | From: Snorbens, UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

- Posted      Profile for The Weeder   Author's homepage   Email The Weeder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The Dedication of my young lesbian friends children went well. I was joined in God parenting them by a young mother, who is well thoght of in the Church. Having us both stand for the mother and children was a big deal for her. It was a lovely and very blessed occasion.

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Posts: 2542 | From: LaLa Land | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
JB

Independent Thinker
# 1776

- Posted      Profile for JB   Email JB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We just got an automated emergency call, to prepare for evacuation because there is a wildfire and the spring winds are blowing strongly.

Motherboard called someone who lives much closer and passed on the alert; he doesn't have a landline and it was news to him.

Very roughly, it seems to be heading for Chimayo, site of the historic Sanctuario and goal of pilgrimages on Good Friday.

Please pray for the people nearby and for protection for the historic center of Hispanic culture here in northern New Mexico.

--------------------
You live, you learn
You learn, you live

Posts: 2588 | From: Land of Enchantment | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  94  95  96 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016