homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful (Page 26)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  94  95  96 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Churchy LaFemme
Shipmate
# 11884

- Posted      Profile for Churchy LaFemme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My father is going for another CAT scan on his liver.

[Votive] For all here.

--------------------
Bear and forbear (for a total of five bears).

Posts: 147 | From: Facing the sun | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Boadicea Trott
Shipmate
# 9621

- Posted      Profile for Boadicea Trott   Email Boadicea Trott   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you all for your prayers and PMs.

My prayers for the intentions of all who have posted here in the last few days [Votive]

--------------------
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

Posts: 563 | From: Roaming the World in my imagination..... | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] All of us.

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for Paul, a 97 year old, who collapsed at our Easter day service. I have heard no news about his condition, and while he was talking as they took him to the ambulance, I would think most things at that age can be quite serious.

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Boadicea Trott.

For The Weeder.

For Churchy LeDad, for healing.

For Dormouse's Paul.

Usual employment & good habit stuff for me please.

For the Telemum.

For the fixing of something that's broken.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

- Posted      Profile for The Weeder   Author's homepage   Email The Weeder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For all who have posted here over this holy time, and for those they are praying for.
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Posts: 2542 | From: LaLa Land | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A very young daughter of a pastor I know is in ICU. Last night her temp spiked, she had internal bleeding. They are holding off operating, hoping her body will repair itself. She told her dad she is feeling better but still in pain.

Please pray for B to get better. Please pray for God to hold her precious little body in His Hands and do a mighty work on her as she is not out of the woods yet.

thx. [Votive]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pooks
Shipmate
# 11425

- Posted      Profile for Pooks     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For all.
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]
Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
All thanks and praise to God for this glorious Resurrection Day!
For all who have suffered loss, especially for the Trott family.
For this Ship, For the Captain and crew, for all who sail upon her, and for all those Shipmates who now sail the seas above.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers. [Votive]

I ask your prayers for my friend and colleague, Tim who is facing surgery for tumors on his spine. Non malignant (thanks be to God) but causing him problems.

And also I ask your prayers for my cousin Bryan, who also is facing surgery.

Χριστος ανεστη!
Αληθώς ανέστη!

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for our daughter as she prepares to return to California. She has never fully recovered from the broken foot she suffered last year and may have to get the bones in her ankle fused: she will walk funny, not be able to run and never again wear high heels. She is very upset about it...
[Votive]

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For those praying for M. I have just picked up an update:

quote:

Because of the fluid in M's lungs his normal physio and communication therapy were suspended and his drinking was back to 5 sips from a teaspoon 3 times a day for the two and a half weeks that it took to sort out the problem. But since then he has continued to make progress. He got used to breathing more normally with a speech valve on his trachy and the trachy has now been removed altogether; M is coping very well even though it is harder work for him. He has also been increasing the length of time he sits in his wheelchair, where he is learning to use a switch by moving his knee which may in time help him to communicate.

Please keep him and his foster family in your prayers.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]
For every one.

Been away from computer for a few days and several things, good and bad, have happened in this time.

I give thanks for a wonderful and uplifting Holy Week and Easter and some wonderful time with friends, including, but not limited to, my wonderful church family.

My worry about my cousin has increased. By the way he acts and looks I increasingly believe that he is on angel dust though he vehemently denies it. It's not just me, others have noted how he acts and looks. So sad for such a talented and basically good-hearted person. He went to New York this weekend, and as much as I love him like the brother and best friend he is, I don't want him back in my home unless he can do a turnaround. I don't know how this might be able to happen -- it's no where near happening at this time. I don't know what else i could do for him except, of course, pray. Will it take a miracle? If so, that's what I pray for.

Alas, Maundy Thursday evening while i was out, someone broke in and stole my newly refurbished and wonderfully-working laptop computer, and some electronic equipment and passport belonging to my cousin C. Prayers for those who feel they must do such a thing. (Even tho it could have been one of the people my cousin, in his poor judgement has hung out with, in this case very strong evidence actually points in an entirely different direction, i.e., to some people who used to visit my neighbor who recently moved out.) My my home's security be reasonably strengthened.

My 3rd of 4 melanenoma infusions is tomorrow (Tuesday) -- may it do the job!

Lat but not least, today is my last day at my library position. Tomorrow I will officially be a retiree. It feels strange. I don't feel like a retiree. May it just be a more fruitfully active phase in my life. And may my melanoma be sufficiently killed or kept away that this may be so. And may all my financial/medical benefits stuff function smoothly, including having a much-needed car.

[ 09. April 2012, 19:04: Message edited by: malik3000 ]

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
praying through....
and esp for Sir Kevin's daughter....

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

...and [Yipee] for retirement!

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

And my d-in-law's mother who had a bus that hit her in Mongolia, is still in hospital and is still waiting for operations on her face and head. She has just begun to be able to talk - only a little. [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For duchess's B, for healing.

For the Trott family.

For Campbellite's Tim and Bryan, for healing.

For Sir Kevin's daughter, for healing.

For Jengie Jon's M, for healing. For his foster family.

For malik3000's cousin. For the thieves, and for malik3000's home security to improve enough to keep such wrongdoers out. For a productive retirement for malik3000, free from financial and healthcare woes. And of course for healing.

For daisymay's daughter-in-law's mother, for healing.

For continued employment for me.

For my art, my ART I tell you. [dabs fevered brow with paint-smeared rag]

For me to keep meeting my goals and sorting my life out. For the long-standing ambition.

For my heart's desire.

For the Telemum.

[ 10. April 2012, 10:43: Message edited by: Telepath ]

Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Amen. [Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
so, it may be a bit of an odd request, but could you all include our moose in your prayers?

It's been a rough winter - deep snow AND cold. now, as things are slowly melting out the moose are starving and stressed. They're acting aggressive at times - very dangerous for us wee humans - but my bigger concern is that they've just started dropping. like, in the middle of the road, in driveways, yards, parking lots. the cute yearling who hung around my neighborhood all winter hasn't been seen in weeks and I fear the worst for him.

it's spring, the end is in sight, but for a lot of them it's too little too late. Plus, it's heart-breaking seeing these skinny and weak creatures who are usually so lovely and strong.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For all the moose where comet lives.
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I had a day off waiting for the man to sort out a new broadband connection (plus TV & phone) and we are back on line at home!

That gave me some time to pry for allsorts, best summed up in Telepath's mrvellous ministry of prayer. Thanks to her and may her ART grow.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Asking for prayers for my friend Jan who has just had a biopsy for breast cancer.

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for:

Firstly, my Beloved Goddaughter's mother was badly bitten by their cat two days ago and is currently in hospital on IV anti-biotics to fight the infection.

Secondly, my Beloved Goddaughter is always anxious when her mother is unwell, and she really doesn't need this. Please pray for a sense of security for her, for confidence, health, happiness and some fun in her life.

Thirdly, this is totally out of character for the cat, so a prayer for her would not go amiss either.

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dad's funeral today. It's a completely unknown quantity, as far as my feelings about it go. My major concern at the moment is my son's behaviour. He has been particularly unpleasant the last few days. I know he doesn't want to come to the funeral but we have no option there so there's not much I can do about it. The service is a eucharist so it's going to be longer and more formal than groover is used to and I am currently going cold just thinking about it. [Frown]

--------------------
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For Birdie on this difficult day, with added prayers for peace for your son. May you all find comfort.

[Votive] For NEQ's friend, for her healing; and for the Beloved Goddaughter; and for the cat. Prayers also for NEQ, for wisdom and strength, as she deals with the people involved.

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Tina
Shipmate
# 63

- Posted      Profile for Tina   Email Tina   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Jan

[Votive] NEQ's Beloved Goddaughter, her mum and the cat.

[Votive] birdie, groover and all the family.

Posts: 503 | From: South London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For Birdie, Groover, and all the family.

[Votive] For NEQ's god-daughter and family.

[Votive] For G, suffering with severe depression.

[Votive] For the moose.

[Votive] For all undergoing medical procedures.

[Votive] For all who have asked our prayer, and for all who cannot ask.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For all affected by the large Indonesian earthquake (and possible tsunami) in Aceh province.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Churchy LaFemme
Shipmate
# 11884

- Posted      Profile for Churchy LaFemme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We got the worst possible result of the biopsy. It is liver cancer and he has only a few months to live.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

quote:
Originally posted by Churchy LaFemme:
We got the worst possible result of the biopsy. It is liver cancer and he has only a few months to live.

[Votive]

--------------------

Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For Churchy LaFemme's father

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Birdie and family
[Votive] Churchy LaFemme

Beloved Goddaughter's mother is about to go into theatre to have the infected cat bite drained under general anesthetic. Surely it's unusual for a bite from a pet cat to result in a two-day hospital stay?? I'm concerned there may be underlying health issues, but perhaps I'm being unduly pessimistic?

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]
And another cancer victim: S.
[Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers -- for the people and critters whose needs we hold up to You.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by North East Quine:
Beloved Goddaughter's mother is about to go into theatre to have the infected cat bite drained under general anesthetic.

Praying for all, but re this, cat bites in particular can cause so many serious medical issues. A beloved college pastor was scratched by a cat and it turned into a week or so in the hospital and an infection that seriously endangered his life. He wasn't an old man either. So yes, cat attacks can be dangerous. Hopefully BGm's won't be comparable.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Malin

Shipmate
# 11769

- Posted      Profile for Malin   Email Malin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying [Votive]

((Comet))

For all those dealing with loss [Votive]

Job, money and energy breakthroughs needed here. Car needs a new engine and anxiously waiting to see if Malinette gets into the village school nursery. It's a high birth rate this year and we live a few streets further away than many so we are waiting to find out if she will lose out. Prayer much appreciated.

--------------------
'Is it a true bird or is it something that exists within a-'
'It's a thing that is,' said Granny sharply. 'Don't go spilling allegory all down your shirt.' Terry Pratchett

Posts: 1901 | From: Norwich | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jodi
Shipmate
# 2490

- Posted      Profile for Jodi   Email Jodi   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I feel guilty posting this as it's so long since I've been in this thread (and I really only lurk anywhere here) but I just don't know where else to turn at the end of my tether at this time of night, so here I am: For a very broken and despairing person in terrible pain, and the rest of us to know how best to help [Frown]
Posts: 73 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Mary LA's Jan, for healing.

For North East Quine's goddaughter's mother, for healing. For calm for Beloved Goddaughter, security, confidence, health, happiness, and fun in her life. And for the cat's issues to be straightened out (you're right, it isn't normal for cats to bite people like that - at all - and yes animal bites can be that serious).

For groover to get through the funeral without it getting even worse than it already is. For all the birdies. Lord comfort and uphold them.

For Japes's G, for healing.

For the moose.

For all affected by the earthquake/tsunami in Aceh.

Churchy - I'm so sorry. For healing for your Dad, even if a miracle is needed to achieve that.

For QLib's S, for healing.

For jobs, money and energy in the Malin household. For a nursery place for Malinette.

For Jodi to know how to help; for this person to be made whole and free of pain.

Usual, perpetual job stuff for me please. For me to know the best way to spend my time tomorrow. And, yes, my art - my ART, I say.

Have made great progress in the last few days/month, but am still focussed on the negative. I'd say shame on me, but that's the exact mindset I'm trying to get out of.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

[Votive] A special prayer for Jodi -- I've had nights like that and hope the pain eases so you are able to fall asleep and get some rest.

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Three years ago a friend of mine had collapsed with a sudden stroke and was paralyzed, unable to speak or walk for some time, though speech and mobility returned after a while and she's normal now. The doctors had had to monitor her condition and she had a succession of tests and treatments and wondered how long she'd got.

I posted a request here for prayer for her recently as she was going for an angiogram. The hospital postponed it, but I wanted to let you know that your prayers weren’t in vain. To the doctors’ surprise, when they were finally able to examine her a few days ago, they found that the trouble-spot in her brain had diminished to virtually nothing at all and she was told that it is very unlikely ever to happen again. This was three years to the day when it happened.

She’s asked me to say thank you so very much for your prayers. She has been so grateful for you remembering her. It feels as if the shadow of death has been lifted from her, and she has her life ahead of her now – and is very grateful for it.

As am I: a grateful thank you from me too.

[Votive]

Churchy LaFemme
Shipmate
# 11884

Thanks, friends. The doctors are now saying my dad has weeks, not months. I've made a reservation for next Sat. and now hoping it's not too late.

Please pray that I get to see him and that his condition is not so bad that I can't talk to him.

(My family is in the US, I'm in Japan, and I've just started the semester, so it takes more time to get there).

--------------------

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

[Votive] Churchy LaFemme and family.

Third night in hospital for Beloved Goddaughter's mother...

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Jodi

Hooray for a successful angiogram!

For Churchy LeDad, for healing. For Churchy to get to him in time.

For healing of North East Quine's Beloved Goddaughter's mother.

For T., for healing.

For E.

For S.

Neighbour R moved out today. God bless him in this transition. Selfishly, may we ask that our new neighbours be good and quiet people? J.'s memory loss has spontaneously improved, so obviously prayers here are helping - please keep it up.

Jobs, good habits, ART! That sort of thing.

For K.

For S.

For Auntie Telenun.

And that prayer I whispered earlier.

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  94  95  96 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016