homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful (Page 29)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  94  95  96 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For Comet's Ed [Votive]

Mrs S., thankful and praying hard

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through thread right now.

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Posts: 856 | From: Wales | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Mili

Shipmate
# 3254

- Posted      Profile for Mili   Email Mili   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for those who are grieving loved ones, for the injured and ill and those dealing with stress, depression or mental health issues.

Good news update on my friend L's Mum who had the stroke. She is out of hospital and in rehab close to home. She is doing well, though is having some trouble with short term memory and I think also with mobility.

Please continue to pray for L and her husband A. A close friend of theirs, M, has had her children taken into foster care. In the past L and A have looked after the kids at times, and were asked whether they would foster them, but have had to say no as it would be too much on top of helping to care for L's Mum.

Please pray for M and the kids too and that M can get things sorted out in her life so that she can regain custody. Pray that she is able and willing to listen to and follow the advice and requirements from DHS so she can get her kids back and be the mother they need. Pray for her depression and that she makes good choices about who she is hanging out with and letting near her children.

Please also pray for my housemate H. She has injured her toe and is currently unable to work as the Dr has told her not to wear closed shoes, and they are required for her job at a nursing home. She has had a bad run with illness this year and her workplace is giving her a hard time about sick leave, despite the fact that she has doctor certificates for all absences. They are threatening to sack her which is not legal.

H. has also been found to be pre-diabetic, which is really worrying her as her father lost limbs, and then died from complications due to type 2 diabetes. She had a brain tumor when she was a teenager (some which could not be removed) and the medications she takes due to that cause weight gain so it is very difficult for her to lose the weight needed to prevent diabetes.

Posts: 1015 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for Comet's Ed

[Votive] for all

(And thanks to MaryLA for the warning. I'm not exactly a newbie, but I never knew that.)

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Ed [Votive]

Lord, be with him, hold his hand and strengthen him. Bring healing to all who put their trust in You.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Churchy LeDad to enjoy next week's visit. For Churchy to be able to be in the moment and not feel too much anxiety or sadness.

For healing to the grandfather known to Welease Woderwick.

For comet's Ed, for healing.

For Mary LA's friend Jan.

For Curious to feel better.

For Niteowl2, her niece, her niece's parents and children.

For Amazing Grace.

For Cara's friend, for healing.

For Malin's private intention.

For chive, for healing.

For healing for Yervan's friend.

For Fooloftheship's Mary in Canada.

For Mr and Mrs S, for healing.

Thank You that Mili's L's mother is healing. For her short-term memory and mobility to improve. I would like to pray also for T who is in need of healing after a stroke. For L and A and their close friend, and let the kids' needs be met and the family be able to get their act back together and for M's depression and discernment to get better. For healing for H, and for her workplace to do right by her. For her to be able to lose the weight to prevent diabetes.

More good feedback from yesterday's customer, let all our futures be bright with this. I also really need to think about career development and getting the dragging-on task finished. For a really productive week next week. And I need to know which jobs to apply for and when.

For the Telemum.

For M. to get everything done that he needs to.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't have the words for this. Beaten down to the ground, over and over again, at work. Help, Lord.
Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

- Posted      Profile for Leaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Ed [Votive]
For Grammatica and all struggling within and without work [Votive]
For piglet, D & family [Votive]

For all those who really need a prayer but can't ask [Votive]

Posts: 2786 | From: the electrical field | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
James the Confident
Ship's Pastor
# 9678

- Posted      Profile for James the Confident   Author's homepage   Email James the Confident   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just had some news. My brother-in-law has metastatic liver cancer, primary unknown as yet. I'm feeling pretty crappy, can't imagine how he and my sister feel.

He has given up working but will probably not receive help from centre link as my sister works.

He's seven months younger than me.

--------------------
"How do you get all those coins?" asked Mort.
IN PAIRS
"Mort", Terry Pratchett

Posts: 3219 | From: Geelong | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for James' brother-in-law and family

[Votive] for Mili's friends, family and housemate

[Votive] for Grammatica

[Votive] for all in need of prayer

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all suffering in mind, body or spirit

[Votive] for those who work with or for them to alleviate suffering

[Votive] for the people of Bahrain

I am feeling a little lonely at the moment - have recently moved 200miles to live with MrShrew, and although I am very happy here really, I am feeling a little "homesick" just now. It would really help if I could find a church to attend here - there are several near me but I can't seem to pick one which looks "right" to try.

[Votive] For all those who feel alone or scared this day

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For all those on journeys - literal, metaphorical, spiritual. For companionship and comfort on the road. [Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying for all by name.

My family and I very grateful for the prayers, they are helping in the midst of the pain.

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all who are ill, bereaved, lonely or depressed.

[Votive] for my daughter H, that she may find a more suitable job than the current one, which has made her so exhausted and prone to illness.

Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayer.

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lord please help us all on our life journey. We trust your promise to 'be with us always to the end of the age' but sometimes we become discouraged. Praying for all whose needs are expressed here - and also for all who read and need prayer but do not ask. [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Grammatica to win the battle and the war.

For comet's Ed.

For piglet.

For E., H., A., C., D., P., and G. For R.

For James the Confident's brother-in-law, for healing. For strength for James and his sister.

For Mili's friends, family and housemate.

For the people of Bahrain.

For Mrs Shrew to find a church and make some more friends.

For Niteowl2 and family.

For Pine Marten's daughter H to find a great new job.

For productivity and job-hunting wisdom for me next week.

For M., feeling so let down.

For the Telemum.

For Aunties Telenun and Telenurse.

This may seem an odd request, but I have a large extended family that I don't systematically keep in touch with. As a Facebook refusenik, I need to find a private and interoperable alternative. Not getting very far...

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My brother-in-law is in the hospital with cardiac arrythmia (afib), as a result of refusing to take his meds for several months. They're having a hard time getting the heart back into rhythm. Plus, they've also discovered he's in the beginning stages of Parkinson's. I would appreciate prayers for him and for my sister, J & J.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

- Posted      Profile for Chamois   Email Chamois   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For all of us here, and elsewhere

--------------------
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases

Posts: 978 | From: Hill of roses | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] that Mrs Shrew might find a church where she feels she belongs

[Votive] for the families of those killed in the air crash in pakistan and the bus crash in Mexico

[Votive] for niteowl and family

[Votive] that Pine Marten's daughter H might find a less exhausting job

[Votive] for Mamacita's brother-in-law and sister

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Our daughter Anna (medical student) is starting a new placement tomorrow and is feeling, in her words, "excited and scared." Please pray.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you all. The work situation hasn't changed but i feel easier in my mind about it. I am remembering that we are to pray for all those in authority. Please uphold those in authority in my workplace with your prayers. (I'm not saying "my enemies"; they aren't that, though we are to pray for them, too, and I hope I can.)
Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For healing, and better compliance, for Brothercita-in-law. For J & J.

For Mrs Shrew to find a good church and make friends.

For the families of those killed in the air crash in Pakistan and the bus crash in Mexico.

For Niteowl2 and her family.

For a good new job for Pine Marten's daughter H.

For Balaam's Anna to thrive in her new placement.

For Grammatica to succeed. For those in authority at her workplace.

For my heart's desire.

So, the gig I got - rehearsals are a long way from home, but will be super easy to get to from my current workplace, except they're in July and August, and my latest contract renewal ends in June... And I'd have to cut a few afternoons short, which will be fine in my current post, not sure if it would be accepted if I were in a different post... And travel is paid within London, and since I commute to my current post anyway it won't cost me extra to travel to and from rehearsals, at least, not if I'm working in London at the time, but if I'm not I'm going to get dug into a debt hole very quickly... An obvious solution presents itself, here, Lord, are You thinking what I'm thinking? Hint hint.

For the long-standing ambition.

For E. and P. For J.

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I just received an email from my exchange-student daughter of many years ago. She has breast cancer. After being asked to visit her for almost thirty years, we finally had plane tickets to go.

Please pray for S and for us to be helpful to her when we're there.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, jj, prayers ascending. It will be a different visit from what you once imagined, but an important and hopefully precious one as well.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Master S and his girlfriend ended their long-term relationship at the weekend, the week they were due to exchange contracts on a house. It's a non-trivial issue that in the end was too much for them, so they are both distraught, as am I.
Please pray for good to come from this somehow, for them to find healing, and for the financial side of things not to be too destructive.

Thank you -

Mrs S, searching for a silver lining

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
M, looking at dialysis and not thrilled.
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

Praying for all. [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For jedijudy's S - for healing. And for a visit more wonderful than anyone could have anticipated, in these or any other circumstances.

For Master S. and his girlfriend, how sad.

Ethne Alba's M.

At work, we now have to promote our software like mad and fish for funding. So, for inspiration and good luck for me tomorrow as I try to find leads.

--------------------

Pooks
Shipmate
# 11425

- Posted      Profile for Pooks     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying.
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for me. I have a serious problem of a financial nature I'd rather not explain to much about, but please pray that it should be resolved, and quickly.

Prayers for all here.

[Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Asking for prayers for J, who believes she is being haunted by her brother who died of suicide a month ago.

Also for my work situation, which is as troubling as ever.

And for our church, under heavy spiritual attack.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

[Votive] for jj's visit and her friend S

[Votive] for an amicable separation for Master S and his girlfriend

[Votive] for Ethne Alba facing dialysis

[Votive] inspiration and funding for Telepath

[Votive] Nicolemrw, for a swift resolution to her financial crisis

[Votive] peace of mind for J, for LC's work and church

Prayers again requested for my friend Jan who has breast cancer and has cancelled her op date and is looking at a second opinion. Asking that she may have discernment

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Boadicea Trott
Shipmate
# 9621

- Posted      Profile for Boadicea Trott   Email Boadicea Trott   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Waiting to find out today when my {hopefully} final surgery will take place - I had three emergency operations in the space of 15 days in March, plus another emergency admission and then an invasive diagnostic procedure yesterday.

Together with my mother's death and my husband's redundancy, this has been a very tough five weeks indeed.

My prayers for everyone's needs and intentions [Votive]

--------------------
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

Posts: 563 | From: Roaming the World in my imagination..... | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying for all.

(((Boadicea Trott))) [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for my friend C. She has left here today to go back to finalise the details of her divorce settlement. Her husband S (who is also a good friend of ours) is dragging his heels, and not being very forthcoming about "fair shares". So we pray that, if 't'were done, 't'were best done quickly...as it were! And that they can, at least, stay civil and sensible.
But on top of this, C has just heard that her mum has had a minor stroke. So we pray for her mum too, in all of the sorry mess.
Thanks guys.

[ 24. April 2012, 13:44: Message edited by: Dormouse ]

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
harmony hope
Shipmate
# 4070

- Posted      Profile for harmony hope   Email harmony hope   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive] In the hope of the Resurrection.

--------------------
'God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and Wisdom to know the difference.'

Posts: 645 | From: gentle rolling Oxfordshire countryside | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Heartfelt prayers for all mentioned here [Votive]

D is home from hospital but is still very ill. Please join me in prayer for him, and for F and P [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers and let your loving presence be known to these and to all people who are suffering. Amen.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

I could use guidance and help and an end to this bewildering situation.

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ed is out of ICU, in neurology and getting PT. word is he has forgotten everyone, but that's word from someone who often overreacts. I'm just glad he's out of danger, we'll deal with the long-term fallout. I'm on the list of helpers once he gets to come home. we'll see, they have no long-term prognosis yet. thank you very much for your prayers, he's alive!

small request for me, please - being sent back for another (dirty word) MRI tomorrow after new symptom flare-up - sucky pain kind. and in the midst of that, and the busy-ness, I'm having struggles on figuring out how to be able to keep my house. when it rains, it pours.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

Please pray for the nephew (N) of my friend J. He is just 13 and has been in trouble with the law - has a Final Warning on his record. J and her sister are so worried about him, his father simply says it's no more than he deserves. Please pray for maturity for N, and for discernment for J and her sister.

[Votive]
Mrs. S, struggling to find words

--------------------

Yerevan
Shipmate
# 10383

- Posted      Profile for Yerevan   Email Yerevan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying
Posts: 3758 | From: In the middle | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  94  95  96 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016