homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful (Page 37)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  94  95  96 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
and can I ask for prayer for another J, husband of a dear friend, convinced he has bowel cancer? Please pray that a) he is mistaken, b) that his health issues can be readily sorted, and c) that they can go on holiday with their two very small girls, as planned. Or some approximation thereto ....

Have just heard from the above dear friend, J's wife - also a J, confusingly. Small child no. 2 has tonsillitis, husband is having an emotional day, her mother (who is planning to look after children during Husband J's procedure tomorrow) also ill in bed... please pray for friend J to have strength and composure to support her family. I know she's tough, but how tough?

Message from Mrs. J this morning ....

All went ok, 2 polyps removed and gone off for testing, but doctor wasn't overly worried about them. Looking forwards to our lovely family holiday! I almost have a new husband in the house...

Thank you all so, so much [Overused]

Mrs. S, revelling in the power of prayer! [Votive]

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying.

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Posts: 856 | From: Wales | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you for your prayers yesterday which helped so much - may I ask for more this evening please, with one event left to get through before I can breathe again ...

A

Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Boadicea Trott
Shipmate
# 9621

- Posted      Profile for Boadicea Trott   Email Boadicea Trott   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for everyone !

--------------------
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

Posts: 563 | From: Roaming the World in my imagination..... | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all...

[Votive]

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Malin

Shipmate
# 11769

- Posted      Profile for Malin   Email Malin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying [Votive]

Childcare appears to be sorted, many thanks for the prayers. Job starts next Thursday! Very excited.

--------------------
'Is it a true bird or is it something that exists within a-'
'It's a thing that is,' said Granny sharply. 'Don't go spilling allegory all down your shirt.' Terry Pratchett

Posts: 1901 | From: Norwich | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you for these answered prayers. [Votive]

And another [Votive] for those in pain and anguish tonight.

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive]
Thanks that Malin's childcare appears to be resolved and praying that the new job will go well!

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tree Bee:
Thank you for these answered prayers. [Votive]

And another [Votive] for those in pain and anguish tonight.

Yay and amen.

--------------------
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 NIV
We come from love, we return to love, and all around is love.
Lord, ease our burdens, give us peace and enable us to do your work. Tree Bee

Posts: 2579 | From: 21218 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kasra
Shipmate
# 10631

- Posted      Profile for Kasra   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through. [Votive]

Please pray for my god-daughter L, in hospital and seriously ill.

Kx

--------------------
Can you spare $13.10 to help find a cure for Leukemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma? http://pages.teamintraining.org/ne/kc12/cburberqb8#home

Posts: 309 | From: Lincoln, NE | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
More prayers please.

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all especially Auntie Doris.

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For the repose of the soul of Linda B, and for Dave's mother.

For Golden Key's dental issues.

For Sierra LaMar and everyone related to her case.

For Mr and Mrs J, and in thanks that we are really smokin' with the power of prayer here. Productivity is up. Now would be a good time for me to ask for funding, continuous employment, and wisdom and drive to do an especially great job tomorrow and do all the right things to keep us in business.

For Adrienne.

For Malin.

For Kasra and her goddaughter L.

For Auntie Doris.

For someone(s) I never knew, that they will go on to do better things than troll their supposed friends, that they will learn to love and to serve You, and also that they never ever come near me again.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive] for all

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Grandma has just passed away, to her own comfort and joy and our great loss. Would you pray for the family of LaVonne? I am stuck here in the Midwest until the unit head returns from vacation next week. I am also facing a conversation with corporate counsel on Friday regarding my grievance. (I have been quietly packing my stuff, so if I get let go I can make a dignified exit) Oh, and I didn't get that job...

Dear dear Lord, have mercy.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

Once again, I could use guidance about who to talk to and how to get this situation resolved (thankfully it's looking like it might be over soon - but I really need someone to get back to me).

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Can I ask for prayers for my friends R and P? She was placed in hospice last night. Her husband is heartbroken and exhausted. They've been in my church choir forever, and have given great joy to me and so many others.

Also my friend M. She was very, very badly emotionally abused at w*rk today.

Praying for all here. [Votive]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

...and Adrienne - keep breathing anyway!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you Lord for so many answered prayers

Thank you also for the ministry of Telepath and Mary LA, among others, focusing our prayers

And praying for more answers, dear Lord, you are always more ready to listen than we are to pray

[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

Mrs. S, still amazed and thankful for all shippies and their prayers
[Axe murder]

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayer that Telepath might reach her elusive goal, that she might receive funding and continued employment, that those who stalk and harass her might keep away and have a change of heart (or grow up)

[Votive] for the repose of the soul of Linda B, PeteC's agemate; and for the repose of the soul of Dave's mother; that their families may be comforted

[Votive] for Golden Key's dental appointment, that it might be quick and painless, without complications

[Votive] for Sierra LaMar, mentioned by Golden Key, and all those who wait for news of her

Prayers for all those waiting for news of loved ones

Prayer that Mrs J's husband may heal and the removed polyps be nothing serious

[Votive] continued prayers for Adrienne to come through a hard time and find a good breathing space

[Votive] gratitude for Malin's new job and success in finding childcare. Prayer that the job goes well

[Votive] for Kasra's god-daughter L in hospital, for healing and recovery from a serious illness

[Votive] continued prayers for Auntie Doris enduring a hard time

Prayers for Lamb Chopped, that she might be supported in her quest for justice at work; for the repose of the soul of her grandmother; for all of LaVonne's family, comfort for grieving loved ones

[Votive] guidance for saysay

Prayers for jedijudy's friends R & P as well as her friend M who is struggling in an abusive workplace. Praying for justice and peace of mind for her

Prayers for all those who feel crushed or silenced or humiliated in their place of work, for discernment and resolution

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying.

Been feeling a bit sleepy with grief this week. Got a lot of work to do, need to get on and do it.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through [Votive]

--------------------
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 NIV
We come from love, we return to love, and all around is love.
Lord, ease our burdens, give us peace and enable us to do your work. Tree Bee

Posts: 2579 | From: 21218 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For the family of LaVonne. For Lamb Chopped to sort this/them out.

For saysay, for guidance about who to talk to and how to get the situation resolved, and for someone to get back to her so it can be over soon.

For jedijudy's friends R and P. for M.

What Mary LA said... I am not being stalked nor harassed right now, though it wouldn't surprise me if I were being monitored by someone(s) who should butt out... anyway, here's to no present danger as long as I don't feed the bears.

For the repose of the soul of Linda B, and for the repose of the soul of Dave's mother; that their families may be comforted.

For Golden Key's dental appointment.

For Sierra LaMar.

For Mrs J's husband.

For Adrienne.

For Malin's job and childcare arrangements, thank You.

For Kasra's god-daughter L.

For Auntie Doris.

For To The Pain.

For healing of a very small injury.

Okay, time to really get worried about funding. Redeployment's gone for a burton, which is just as well, but I really want to stay in this job so.... Every day, please let me do all the right things to make that happen and to do good work.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

snowgoose

Silly goose
# 4394

- Posted      Profile for snowgoose   Email snowgoose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all [Votive]

--------------------
Lord, what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the Reaper Man? --Terry Pratchett

Save a Siamese!

Posts: 3868 | From: Tidewater Virginia | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have a medical appointment today. Your prayers that everything is OK would be appreciated.

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lamb Chopped and her family as theysay their farewells [Votive]

Everyone caught in the search for paid employment [Votive]

Shake 10,675 happened today, mag5.2 and the 30th biggest since Sept 4 2010. No physical damage that I know of, just the ongoing stress of wondering if it's going to be another big one.

Please can I ask for prayers again that I can keep myself together, and also for the people of Christchurch (NZ) and other places in the world that have quakes.

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Auntie Doris [Votive]
For all who have asked for prayer here - and for those with needs known only to You [Votive]

Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

Reading and praying.

--------------------

Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] the first snows of the winter expected in the Overberg mountains, prayers requested for all the homeless out here and those in informal settlements with no firewood or paraffin for heating

[Votive] prayer for my friend Jan as she waits for her mastectomy

[Votive] for the healing of Telepath's small injury and urgent prayers for funding so she can continue her work

[Votive] that Auntie Doris' medical appointment goes well

[Votive] prayer for Huia and all those living in fear of earthquakes

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

Praying for all needs expressed here - and those other needs and situations that need your special presence Lord [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for you all, esp. you, Huia [Votive]

Today (I don't know when) I'm scheduled to meet with the corporate lawyer/vice president who is investigating my situation. I'm scared I won't be believed/say the right thing/you know...

Also, Grandma's death means that all the faultlines in my family have broken wide open and there is lava spewing everywhere... I want to duct tape everybody's mouth shut before they do irreparable damage to their relationships. Going out there to try to be a damper on everything, hoping not to get caught up in it myself. Dear God help.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Lord, hear our prayers.

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Melisande
Shipmate
# 4177

- Posted      Profile for Melisande   Email Melisande   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I just received an email from my college boyfriend that his little brother, who is not yet 40, has just been diagnosed with multiple myeloma. Everyone seems to be coping with the initial news, but there is a long road ahead -- at least I hope it's long. I ask your prayers for S and his wife S, and their young children, and for his parents.

--------------------
The door itself makes no promises.
It is only a door.
-- Adrienne Rich

Posts: 302 | From: The western Main Line | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

And let our cry come unto you. [Votive]

Would you please spare a moment to pray for Master S. again, as he has applied for his boss's job? Not many opportunities for advancement where he is, so if it did come off it would be really good for him - but given the emotional issues, and having to move into a temporary let until he can share a house with friends, it's not an ideal time to try and concentrate on competencies. Still, when is?

Thank you all for your prayers [Overused]

Mrs. S, deeply grateful already for all you do

--------------------

birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A private intention. I need some guidance and have no-one I can really speak to on this particular issue - it's going to have to come straight from The Top!

--------------------
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For all.
Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Yam-pk
Shipmate
# 12791

- Posted      Profile for Yam-pk   Email Yam-pk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all those here.

Praise God for the safe delivery of my liddle niece, Naomi Alexandra, two weeks ago today [Yipee]

Would appreciate prayer for a scholarship application I've made to fund a law-conversion course [Ultra confused]

Posts: 472 | From: The Grim North | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Walking's been really difficult, and I can't take all Summer off work, so, finances allowing, I rhink I've come to a big decision. Please pray for wisdom for me, and for a definite sign - that the maths would work would be a good one!

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

quote:
Originally posted by birdie:
A private intention. I need some guidance and have no-one I can really speak to on this particular issue - it's going to have to come straight from The Top!

Praying for all that help, support and guidance may come 'straight from the top'. [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Auntie Doris.

For Lamb Chopped and her family. For Lamb Chopped to discipline her workplace to within an inch of its life. For duct tape to be to lava as paper is to rock, or at least for troublesome words not to be spoken except in ways that will actually help.

For everyone in Christchurch who is being shaken literally or metaphorically, especially Huia.

For Mary LA and everyone affected by the snows, especially the homeless and the inadequately housed and fuel-poor.

For healing for Jan.

For Melisande's S, his wife S, their young children, and his parents.

For Master S to get that job.

For birdie's private intention and to get that guidance, straight from Your mouth. (birdie, when I was equivalently stumped, I said 'Lord I am so stumped You are literally going to have to send me an email with the answer' AND HE DID - if you are seriously asking Him for guidance he will always give it to you)

For Naomi Alexandra Yam-uk. For Yam's scholarship application.

For wisdom, guidance and healing for St. Gwladys.

Boss very enthused about the grant I found and we are busting our chops to get it together. Funding source seems pretty interested too. So... For success. And if I work there for three years straight I think they have to give me a permanent job, so, hint hint.

For K., purveyor of the Lord's email guidance (see above). Her employer promised her more hours and then reneged, and meanwhile she was offered another job only to, today, after several months if cat stringing, have the offer rescinded for reasons having nothing to do with her. She has another interview lined up, but then she might MOVE, and then I would have to make some more friends and I just couldn't get the eyeballs right on the last one plus its leg keeps falling off.

For J's new business venture.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
amber.
Ship's Aspiedestra
# 11142

- Posted      Profile for amber.   Email amber.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Much prayer as I'm reading through.

Here, recovering from operation to remove the IV port now that they've taken me off the herceptin. Gradually feeling better. Now for the 6 monthly checkups that will accompany me for the next 5 years to check that the cancer doesn't return.

It's been a long haul. And oddly the last six months have been the hardest. But I'm alive, and with my lovely family and friends.

Posts: 5102 | From: Central South of England | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

Praying for all - with special grateful thanks for Amber's health. [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Amber [Yipee]

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  94  95  96 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016