homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful (Page 38)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  94  95  96 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful
Morlader
Shipmate
# 16040

- Posted      Profile for Morlader         Edit/delete post 
amber. [Votive]

--------------------
.. to utmost west.

Posts: 858 | From: Not England | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I could really use prayer support tomorrow - I find that I have 4 services to take an a Messy Church that I must be at...and I am at a low ebb physically, emotionally and spiritually. Thank you.

Lord, help...

Thanking Mary and Telepath for their ministries of gathering and focussing, and paring for all who have posted, all who cannot or who dare not ask. Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayer.

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In thanks for amber.'s healing and with many prayers for a swift and complete recovery.

For St. Everild to have more energy and feel great by the end of the day tomorrow, after hitting all 4 out of the park.

For G., M., J., T., and D. G. in particular needs healing.

For R.

For T.

For E.

For the Telemum.

For J.'s new business venture.

And as always, for funding, productivity, and continuous employment for me. Couple of long-standing ambitions needing to be tackled. And in thanks that I have made a centimetre of progress in mastering a difficult task; for me to continue to build and maintain good habits.

For cousins G., G., and B.

For Aunties Telenun and Telenurse.

[ 26. May 2012, 21:58: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please will you pray for my friend J, one of the best human beings I know. He was diagnosed two days ago with a brain tumour, and is being operated on on Monday. Please pray for strength and faith for him, and for the best possible outcome from the operation. And please pray for his wife as well.

Thank you, all. I am so glad I can ask here.

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Welcome back Amber, and special prayers for you today.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]
On this day of Pentecost may we all receive God's Spirit of Love -- solace, strength, joy, hope, healing, discernment -- whatever gifts God knows each of us needs.

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

...and a [Yipee] for amber. coming to the end of that stage.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A sort of minor request in the grand scheme of things, but if people could spare a few prayers. I've just taken in my late mother's cat Sybil, since her house is going to be sold soon. My brother, who has been living there with the cat, feels awful about having to give her up but for the time being he's going to be living on our cousin's sofa so he can't take her. Please pray that Sybil should easily integrate with my three cats, and please pray for my brother, that he should feel better about having to give her up.

Prayer for all here. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Offeiriad

Ship's Arboriculturalist
# 14031

- Posted      Profile for Offeiriad   Email Offeiriad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Can I ask prayers for D & M please?

They moved to France a few years ago. M had a heart condition, and got very frustrated with the French health system. This drove them to sell up and return to the UK last autumn. I heard tonight that M went into a UK hospital to 'get sorted out', and has died of a hospital acquired infection.

Tomorrow morning D gets the keys to the new home they had bought after months lodging with relatives - she had loved France and didn't really want to leave, and now is having to move into the UK home M had wanted, but to live there alone. She has asked for prayers.

What a mess. [Votive]

Posts: 1426 | From: La France profonde | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Cottontail's friend J, for healing. For his wife too.

For amber.

For Nicolemrw's Sybil to integrate beautifully and for her brother to be reassured.

For Oferyas' M to be comforted at the loss of D.

Usual employment and good-habit stuff for me please. In thanks for a weekend well spent (at least I think it was)

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

[ 27. May 2012, 22:58: Message edited by: agrgurich ]

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dennis the Menace
Shipmate
# 11833

- Posted      Profile for Dennis the Menace   Email Dennis the Menace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for a positve outcome of a job interview today at 2.00pm. Although I already have a job, this new one would be the means of escaping one that is coming to an end.

--------------------
"Till we cast our crowns before Him; Lost in wonder, love, and praise."

Posts: 853 | From: Newcastle NSW Australia | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dennis the Menace
Shipmate
# 11833

- Posted      Profile for Dennis the Menace   Email Dennis the Menace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gay Organ Grinder:
Prayers for a positve outcome of a job interview today at 2.00pm. Although I already have a job, this new one would be the means of escaping one that is coming to an end.

Have 50% chance, will know on Thursday.

--------------------
"Till we cast our crowns before Him; Lost in wonder, love, and praise."

Posts: 853 | From: Newcastle NSW Australia | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have a job interview this morning -please pray that I can do and say the right things to show i am capable and keen. It is a perfect job, trying not to build it up too much in my head in case of disappointment, but please let this be the job for me.

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for my friend Jan and all those struggling with cancer

[Votive] for WW's amber

[Votive] for Gay Organ Grinder to have success with the interview for a new job that may offer escape from his current employment

[Votive] for Telepath's prayer ministry and continued employment and funding

[Votive] for Mrs Shrew's interview to go well and that this job may be right for her

[Votive] for all those searching for employment or trying to cope with difficult work situations

[Votive] for all those who are homeless or in exile

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
for the horribly battered people of Syria [Votive]

--------------------
God = love.

Timothy the Obscure

Mostly Friendly
# 292

- Posted      Profile for Timothy the Obscure   Email Timothy the Obscure   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Doc Watson and his family. [Votive]

--------------------
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.
  - C. P. Snow

Posts: 6114 | From: PDX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Baloo, my boyhood cub leader (and honorary Uncle - his kids and I have cousins in common), nearly 93 who fell and had seizures yesterday. God be his staff and comfort. For T, his son, who has the care of his dad.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Gay Organ Grinder to get the job.

For Mrs Shrew.

For healing for Mary LA's Jan.

For Syria.

For Doc Watson and his family.

For PeteC's Baloo, God be his staff and comfort. For strength for T.

Applied for more funding for me today, oh please, oh please...

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thankyou for all your prayers over the last few months. PaulW and I are expecting our first baby and it has been a difficult trimester with several episodes of bleeding. Hopefully things have settled down a bit now.

Your prayers have been much valued so thankyou.

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
w00t [Yipee] @AuntieDoris

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am so happy for you, AD. That kid has a thousand aunties and uncles on this big old ship.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

Thanks for your prayers re dental appointment. It went pretty well; but there are difficulties to resolve and decisions to make, and the situation will be ongoing for a while.

Thx.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying.

Much Yay! for AuntieD and PaulW. Thank you God for the many, many answered prayers that have brought them this far.

Still waiting for my grandfather's funeral which will not take place until the 9th of June. We think my grandmother, J, has just about grasped what has happened but it's wearing on her sons and daughters-in-law (S, W, P & H) to have to tell her over and over again that her husband has died. Grant them all peace, Lord.

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wonderful news Auntie Doris; special prayers for you, Uncle Doris and little baby Doris. May you know the great pleasure the Strange family now has.

And prayers for a swift and sound resolution to the troubles in Syria.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Erroneous Monk
Shipmate
# 10858

- Posted      Profile for Erroneous Monk   Email Erroneous Monk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
And I shot a man in Tesco, just to watch him die.

Posts: 2950 | From: I cannot tell you, for you are not a friar | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So glad to come in here and read Auntie Doris! Such good news and more prayers for you, PaulW and the little one [Votive]

[Votive] continued prayers for Golden Key and the calm and fortitude needed for dental treatment

[Votive] for To The Pain's grandmother J that she may retain an understanding of the funeral and that her family may be strengthened in patience

[Votive] especial prayers for those directly affected by the massacre at Houla in Syria, the repose of the souls of those killed and healing for the wounded and traumatised, comfort for bereaved families, an end to the violence.

[Votive] for all those living with cancer

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all.

Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mary LA:
So glad to come in here and read Auntie Doris! Such good news and more prayers for you, PaulW and the little one [Votive]

[Votive] continued prayers for Golden Key and the calm and fortitude needed for dental treatment

[Votive] for To The Pain's grandmother J that she may retain an understanding of the funeral and that her family may be strengthened in patience

[Votive] especial prayers for those directly affected by the massacre at Houla in Syria, the repose of the souls of those killed and healing for the wounded and traumatised, comfort for bereaved families, an end to the violence.

[Votive] for all those living with cancer

Ditto [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Posts: 856 | From: Wales | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Yam-pk
Shipmate
# 12791

- Posted      Profile for Yam-pk   Email Yam-pk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

Particularly wanted to request prayers for J, who was rushed to hospital with a ruptured colon last week and almost died. Prayer that she would be make a good recovery and that she is protected from any infection.

Posts: 472 | From: The Grim North | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Been holding my breath for you, Auntie Doris.
And what everyone else said re godparents...

Prayers continuing for all.

[Votive]

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
{{Auntie Doris}} [Yipee]

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Things are a bit fraught at Mrs Sioni's workplace. The area manager dropped in and wasn't impressed, although half the management team, who are the only full timerss, were absent all week, for various reasons, including requests for help from elsewhere in the firm. [Votive]

[Votive] for health, those in Syria and those affected by the earthquakes in Italy.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

For me, for guidance and that certain things go smoothly and actually work out.

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For mini doris to arrive safely.

For Golden Key's dentistry.

For Grandfather Pain's funeral. For Grandmother Pain to grasp what's happened. For S, W, P and H.

For a swift and sound resolution to the troubles in Syria, especially those affected by the massacre at Houla.

For Yam-uk's J, for healing.

For Mrs Sioni's workplace.

For those affected by the earthquakes in Italy.

For saysay, for guidance and that certain things go smoothly and actually work out.

For R. And for J's only remaining relative at J's funeral tomorrow. Neither the Telemum nor I will attend. The Telemum is doing something else (that sounds a bit hazardous from what I understand - so, for her safety). I will be attending the memorial service of V.'s mother, so, please especially pray for R. And for. V.

For, you guessed it, funding and continuous employment for me. For me to overcome some of my bad habits and fix a creeping problem. Longstanding ambitions, while I'm at it. And please may I do an excellent job tomorrow morning.

For K.'s employment and for her morale.

For J.'s business venture.

--------------------

malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

[Votive] I'm getting scanned in the morning (30 May) and my prayer is that they will find that the little dots of melanoma are gone in the wake of the therapy. I will know the news at my next meeting with the oncologist on 11 June.

I give thanks that despite the seriousness of what i have had, i have not had, unlike most people, any unpleasant symptoms -- how extraordinarily blessed i've been! And i pray especially for other shipmates and their loved ones who i know have had a lot harder struggle in dealing with various forms of cancer than i've been having to do. And on top of that, i give thanks that this therapy -- for what up now has been a fast-moving cancer with a low survival rate -- became available just mere months before my diagnosis! Thank you God, thank You, and may i use however much useful life is ahead of me in a way that best makes use of the many blessings You have given me!

On a much less serious level, but one which has a big impact on my productivity is that all of a sudden i am unable to use the new rather expensive computer that i recently was able to purchase and which has been a big help to me and i pray that problem is only minor and can be quickly fixed.

--------------------
God = love.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'd like prayers for today as I've to meetings where I used to work.

The first is at 11am and is a "fact finding" meeting regarding my grievance about the way I was treated by some members of staff.

The second is at 2.30pm and is my appeal against the termination of my contract due to ill health.

I haven't slept at all last night and am already starting to feel sick.

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tea gnome
Shipmate
# 9424

- Posted      Profile for Tea gnome     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Floating Fund!

To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying.

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

[Votive] prayers requested again for my brave friend Jan who is driving long distances in heavy traffic to have more MRI scans done, trying to act cheerful in front of family, battling insurance for pre-authorisations, trying to keep her head above water waiting for the mastectomy

[Votive] for Telepath's R, and for V at the memorial service of her mother. And for J's only remaining relative at J's funeral tomorrow. For the safety of Telemum. For K.'s employment and for heightened morale. For J.'s business venture. For funding and continued employment for Telepath, for resolve to change habits and arrest a creeping problem, that long-standing ambitions may come to be realised and that Telepath might do an excellent job tomorrow

[Votive] for Malik to be found free of cancer and for her computer problems to be resolved

[Votive] for Nanny Ogg's meetings, that her grievance might be addressed and that her appeal against the termination of her contract might be successful.

[Votive] for all those suffering in the aftermath of the massacre at Houla in Syria.

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

harmony hope
Shipmate
# 4070

- Posted      Profile for harmony hope   Email harmony hope   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

--------------------
'God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and Wisdom to know the difference.'

Posts: 645 | From: gentle rolling Oxfordshire countryside | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm appealing against my annual preformance report. It isn't a bad assessment, but it's lower than before, is against my immediate manager's assessment and was set where it was because of marking quotas handed down from on high. It will be a distraction from the day job for a week or two, so I hope it doesn't affect my performance this year!

[Votive] for those considering my appeal, some of whom put me in the position to do so.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Erroneous Monk
Shipmate
# 10858

- Posted      Profile for Erroneous Monk   Email Erroneous Monk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
To the extent that I am able, I am praying for you all. However I am very down and right now can't see a way back up again so I don't think my prayers are very effective.

[Votive]

--------------------
And I shot a man in Tesco, just to watch him die.

Posts: 2950 | From: I cannot tell you, for you are not a friar | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all, especially those who have problems at work.

So pleased to hear your news Auntie Doris

I got the job, and start next week. Thankyou for your prayers.

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
Originally posted by Erroneous Monk:
To the extent that I am able, I am praying for you all. However I am very down and right now can't see a way back up again so I don't think my prayers are very effective.

[Votive]

If you are able to pray from a place like that, your prayers are all the more valuable. We are very much with you now.

[Votive]

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  94  95  96 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016