homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful (Page 40)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  94  95  96 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light - and particularly remembering all schoolchildren and their teachers here in Kerala as the new schools academic year starts today.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for Telepath's continued funding and employment and her prayer ministry; for Telemum

[Votive] for all schoolchildren and teachers in Kerala, prayers for the new school year in Kerala as requested by WW

[Votive] for all those dealing with fractious or ill animal companions

[Votive] for those dead or wounded in Pakistan, and those killed in the plane crash in Nigeria, for the repose of their souls and comfort for those who grieve them

[Votive] for the repose of the soul of a friend who died of alcoholism this weekend and for healing and peace for all those who grieve him

[Votive] for all those who feel trapped in addiction

[Votive] for those who are struggling in abusive or exploitative workplaces, that they might find justice or better places to work

[ 04. June 2012, 09:34: Message edited by: Mary LA ]

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My grandmother died this morning.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So sorry Spiffy. [Votive]

For those in mourning. [Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
May light perpetual shine upon her, Spiffy, and may the light of her life continue to shine in your heart. [Votive]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For Spiffy, for all who have been bereaved recently or at this time of the year, and for the loved ones who have died: Lord, hold us close, embrace us in your eternal light. Amen.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Malin

Shipmate
# 11769

- Posted      Profile for Malin   Email Malin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'Is it a true bird or is it something that exists within a-'
'It's a thing that is,' said Granny sharply. 'Don't go spilling allegory all down your shirt.' Terry Pratchett

Posts: 1901 | From: Norwich | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Scots lass
Shipmate
# 2699

- Posted      Profile for Scots lass   Email Scots lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My wee niece is in hospital - some sort of vomiting bug which isn't going away. They're doing tests and she's on a drip so doing a bit better with some fluids, but she's only two. Prayers for her and her parents (her mum is with her, my brother is at home with their 4 year old) appreciated.
Posts: 863 | From: the diaspora | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For Spiffy and family
[Votive] For my wonderful friend A, who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer
[Votive] For the wee niece to get better quickly

[ 04. June 2012, 22:26: Message edited by: Meg the Red ]

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For all schoolchildren and their teachers in Kerala as the academic year starts today.

Ah, continued funding, how I crave it. Right away please! For the Telemum.

For those dead or wounded in Pakistan, and those killed in the plane crash in Nigeria, for the repose of their souls and comfort for those who grieve them.

For the repose of the soul of Mary LA's friend, and for healing and peace for all those who grieve him.

For Spiffy and all who will miss her grandmother.

For healing for Scots lass's niece. For Scots brother, the 4-year-old, and Scots sister-in-law.

For Meg the Red's A, for healing.

For me not to let petty irritations get the better of me. For retaining control over my habits.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all as I have read. [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Posts: 856 | From: Wales | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

For me, for guidance and knowledge of the right things to do in this situation. Also I'd really like certain stuff that certain people have back.

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for A and her husband. A is one of Dad's carers and they were involved in a car crsh over Queen's Birthday Weekend.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So sorry t hear this, Spiffy. [Votive]

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy:

Deepest sympathies, Spiffy. You've posted about her before and it seems she was an important part of your life. May she rest in peace and rise in glory, and may God comfort you in your grief.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So sorry, Spiffy! [Axe murder] May she rest in peace and rise in glory.

[Votive] [Votive] [Votive] for all.

Lord, in your great mercy, hear our prayer. Amen.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Spiffy, so sorry for your loss. Prayers for the repose of your grandmother's soul and comfort for all who loved her

[Votive] prayers for Huia's A and her husband recovering from a car accident

[Votive] gratitude for answered prayers

[Votive] for funding and continued employment for Telepath, for more self-control and equanimity of spirit. Prayers too for Telemum.

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

Watched a somewhat inept beacon lighting experiment in Cape Town last night. A 12-gun salute was fired at the East Fort in Hout Bay yesterday and a flotilla of Royal Cape Yacht Club boats sailed into the Victoria Basin while the Cape Town Highlanders marched through the Waterfront. Very low-key.

Very taken with that burnished Winged Victory of Samothrace at the Jubilee concert. And Grace Jones keeping the hula hoop going.

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy:

Prayers for your grandmother and peace be hers in the eternal light of the Risen Lord; comfort for those who grieve her. From the 3 of us.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

Posted Jubilee trivia in the wrong place, sorry.

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

- Posted      Profile for Chamois   Email Chamois   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for my friend E and all her family. Her father has died, and although it was in some ways a merciful release E's mother cannot get her head around it. They had been married more than 60 years.
Posts: 978 | From: Hill of roses | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for my mother and me; today I have moved into my new flat after living with her for 5 weeks. It was a (surprisingly to me) pleasant time and she will miss me. Meanwhile, it feels very odd moving into a rented flat again...

Prayers also please that Figbash and I can work out staying married while living apart - and that I will balance doing my own thing while not neglecting either husband or mother [Help]

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For saysay, for guidance and knowledge of the right things to do, and for people to return her stuff.

For Huia's A and her husband.

For Chamois' E and her mother.

For JoannaP, her mother, and Figbash.

If somebody doesn't approve something I'll be obligated to go on a rampage. I am not in the mood for a rampage.

For me to do an amazing job tomorrow. Amazing in the way that elicits more funding. Which I still don't have. Lord show me the way.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Scots lass
Shipmate
# 2699

- Posted      Profile for Scots lass   Email Scots lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wee niece is home and much better. She should be 100% in a couple of days - thanks folks.

[Votive] for all, and thank you Lord for the Ship and all who sail in her, it really is a blessing to know people will pray for you.

Posts: 863 | From: the diaspora | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Malin

Shipmate
# 11769

- Posted      Profile for Malin   Email Malin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Our rescue cat has been released ahead of schedule by a guest. Cold and rainy and I'm scared he won't come back. Please could T come home safely.

--------------------
'It's a thing that is,' said Granny sharply. 'Don't go spilling allegory all down your shirt.' Terry Pratchett

Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So sorry for your loss Spiffy. May she rest in peace and rise in glory, and may you all be comforted in your grief.

Praying for all as I read

I start the new job tomorrow. I am a bit nervous but also excited.

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Malin

Shipmate
# 11769

You people pray hard! He's safely back inside. Very thankful. Malinette would have been heartbroken.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Churchy LaFemme
Shipmate
# 11884

- Posted      Profile for Churchy LaFemme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For all here.
[Votive] Extremely tired lately. It doesn't seem to be from lack of sleep, and my doctor has checked me out OK, so I'm praying for a spontaneous recovery.
[Votive] For me to get my message (about "taking responsibility now that you are adults" etc. etc.) across to my students without yelling or throwing something.
[Votive] For a message I'm waiting for.

--------------------
Bear and forbear (for a total of five bears).

Posts: 147 | From: Facing the sun | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please for C, who is in iffy partial remission from stage 4 cancer that had spread from uterus to lungs. The doctors don't know whether what they are seeing now is cancer still there or just scar tissue. And won't until if (God forbid) it starts growing again.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
((Spiffy and Clan Sheep))

Moneymoneymoney for Telepath.

Requesting prayers for my friend J.C., a true friend and devoted servant to the poorest of the poor in this town, a man who is truly doing God's work on the street. He has kidney stones and no health insurance. Prayers would be appreciated for remission of pain, soon, and a lead in to free or really cheap surgery so this won't put him back in the hospital again.

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying.

Flying south for my grandfather's funeral tomorrow. Feeling odd. Prayers please that there will be time to mourn properly, that seeing family will be a source of refreshing and that my grandmother would understand what is going on.

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

[Votive] asking for prayers for my friend Jan with breast cancer as she begins a series of surgical procedures

[Votive] for Churchy LaFemme to get her mojo back and communicate 'taking responsibility' to her students, for the awaited message to arrive

[Votive] for lamb Chopped's C to be healed, that the remission may be full recovery

[Votive] for Amazing Grace's JC, that he might have his needed operation for kidney stones

[Votive] for To The Pain at her grandfather's funeral, for her grandmother and all the family

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I asked for prayer up-thread for S's Mum, who was in a serious car accident. The good news is she is going to be OK - lots of procedures done and a long road to recovery, but positive. Thank you all.

Prayers please for P - her husband has a short time left it seems, and she will be devastated. [Votive]

Praying for all [Votive]

Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray..... I have to leave the flat by the end of July, and am getting myself stressed about it. I'm fearful of being lonely, of ending up somewhere bad, of not being able to manage the money. I miss my friend who I originally shared with. My new job is a 45 minute commute from town, so I could move further away. I could see if I could get a place on my own, but having company is good for me.

I have faith that God will provide and will guide me [Votive] But I am feeling pretty [Tear]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jemima the 9th
Shipmate
# 15106

- Posted      Profile for Jemima the 9th     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying for all.

I'm right at the end of pregnancy now [Yipee] which is wonderful as well as a bit scary. Please pray that no3 arrives safe and well.

Posts: 801 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through [Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Yerevan
Shipmate
# 10383

- Posted      Profile for Yerevan   Email Yerevan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying through

Baby Yerevan's sleep improved last night, but he's already woken frequently tonight and we're both beyond exhausted, plus anxiety over it has set my insomnia off again. There doesn't seem to anything wrong with him bar an inability to settle into a deep sleep. It seems like such a small thing compared with some of the issues people here are dealing with, but
prayers for lots of sleep would be appreciated.

Posts: 3758 | From: In the middle | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Yerevan
Shipmate
# 10383

- Posted      Profile for Yerevan   Email Yerevan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
PS He has now been asleep for a whole SEVENTY minutes (thats more than one sleep cycle for those of us who know far too much about baby sleep [Razz] ). Fingers crossed...
Posts: 3758 | From: In the middle | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Fr Raphael
Apprentice
# 17131

- Posted      Profile for Fr Raphael   Email Fr Raphael   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For a life sentenced gay man as he gets closer to release, and feels very isolated.
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Mad Cat to find a great place to live, with good company.

For the safe arrival of jemima 9.3.

For baby yerevan to keep sleeping.

For the life sentenced gay man known to Fr Raphael.

Ah, funding, how I need it. We are just about to break into the lucrative Kazakh market. You would think that would count for something. I also need to get a ton of work done before my meeting tomorrow or have egg on my face, at a time when I especially need not to have egg on my face.

For the Telemum who has accepted another day's work tomorrow and maybe Friday, and feels she's taken on too much. She has only just gone to bed and has to get up at five. For her safety and good health.

--------------------

saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

For me, for guidance and wisdom in knowing who to talk to and what to say during this last difficult stretch. And that things may somehow work out even though it's a long shot.

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yerevan:
[Votive] Praying through

Baby Yerevan's sleep improved last night, but he's already woken frequently tonight and we're both beyond exhausted, plus anxiety over it has set my insomnia off again. There doesn't seem to anything wrong with him bar an inability to settle into a deep sleep. It seems like such a small thing compared with some of the issues people here are dealing with, but
prayers for lots of sleep would be appreciated.

Yerevan, you should go and see your obstetrician and paediatrician very soon. People assume that a mother can easily feed her new-born, but it's not as simply as that. Quite often, there's just not enough milk to satisfy the little one; this leads to waking after a short sleep and crying. That in turn leads to an anxious and overtired mother, who produces even less milk, and so on. That may be what's happening here. The sooner the problem of lack of sleeping is checked out and addressed, the better for all of you.

And prayers for me also please - I had a short procedure yesterday, very straightforward and came back home this morning to recuperate over the long weekend. I've got quite a bit of discomfort.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

For a friend facing serious health problems.

For me: health flare-ups, general shoring up, and wisely working out some personal matters.

Thanks! [Smile]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  94  95  96 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016