homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful (Page 43)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  94  95  96 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all especially Chive. [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Posts: 856 | From: Wales | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

- Posted      Profile for Chamois   Email Chamois   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases

Posts: 978 | From: Hill of roses | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all.
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Erroneous Monk
Shipmate
# 10858

- Posted      Profile for Erroneous Monk   Email Erroneous Monk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
[Votive]

--------------------
And I shot a man in Tesco, just to watch him die.

Posts: 2950 | From: I cannot tell you, for you are not a friar | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(((Chive))) and for her mum [Votive]

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lord have mercy. [Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
prayers for all. (oh Chive! all my love [Votive] )

a couple of things from here. first on the selfish front - please pray that I get my current financial crisis sorted out, but further that I can get us leveled out long-term - which requires a ton of paperwork, something I'm pretty terrible at. I need strength, I need not to panic, I need patience. and a lot of other people need patience with me. I really suck a bureaucracy.

Add to that a request that my health calms itself down because I can't function on only 3 cylinders for much longer. oh, and while we're here, that I perform our closing weekend smashingly, continue to wow the audience, that I don't drop any lines, and that I don't have a breakdown trying to do two shows at once.

finally, for my community - the river is high and the weather seems to be calling for nothing but rain rain rain. We're not officially in flood stage yet, but to my eye it looks bad. my own home is pretty far from the river and high up, so I feel fairly safe myself. But a lot of the rest of town could well be in danger, including both of my places of employment. We could use some prayers for a little bit of drying out. perhaps we could share some moisture with Colorado and New Mexico.

I don't always post, but I read the thread daily. my love with you all.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Fervent prayers ascending for chive, her mother, and all the family.

[Votive] for Comet

[Votive] for those suffering from too much rain and those suffering from the lack of it. Lord, can you level this out a bit?

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Chive and her mum, Comet, Master S, and all those gasping or drowning. [Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'd appreciate prayer to get well. I've been coughing for a month, two infections back to back I think, and I feel tired and can't be bothered about everything. But I have a lot that needs doing! Could do with health, rest and motivation...

Have finally given in and made an appointment with the doctor tomorrow...

Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'd like to do a better job of most things this coming academic year, and a much better job of some things. I'd like to declutter, be better organized, be more in charge of myself, and be more accepting of others' quirks and limitations. And kinder, and less thin-skinned and easily threatened. Thanks for your prayers.
Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Diomedes
Shipmate
# 13482

- Posted      Profile for Diomedes   Email Diomedes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for D, a talented young teacher, who is being bullied and belittled by the department head. D is losing enthusiasm for the job and is ready to resign rather than struggle with this on a daily basis.

--------------------
Distrust simple answers to complicated questions

Posts: 129 | From: Essex England | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

And my e-mail has been sorted, which I'm pleased about - and all the contacts I had have been removed!

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Repeating after Amazing Grace, Zoey, (((((chive))))), comet, Grammatica, Mrs S, Lucia, Mamacita, Diomedes, and daisymay.

Usual pesky employment and money issues please, kthx

[ 13. June 2012, 22:33: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A special prayer for Chive, placed in such a difficult corner.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

I see the Dr this afternoon about my double vision - I hope and fear she will want to operate tomorrow.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Churchy LaFemme
Shipmate
# 11884

- Posted      Profile for Churchy LaFemme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For all here.
[Votive] I have been exhausted of late and the doctor can't find anything wrong. Please give me strength for the weekend when I will be going to a conference six hours away by donkey cart (bus and train, same thing) and will necessitate accruing an even greater sleep deficit before Monday morning.

[Votive] And a private intention.

--------------------
Bear and forbear (for a total of five bears).

Posts: 147 | From: Facing the sun | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My friend Jan came through the mastectomy and reconstruction yesterday -- many thanks for prayers

[Votive] reading through and praying, especially for all those with health issues and conflict in the workplace

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:

[Votive]

I see the Dr this afternoon about my double vision - I hope and fear she will want to operate tomorrow.

Praying for wisdom in diagnosis and skill in operation by your doctor.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Yerevan
Shipmate
# 10383

- Posted      Profile for Yerevan   Email Yerevan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Churchy LaFemme, I don't want to worry you unnecessarily but if it continues it might be worth reading up on chronic fatigue syndrome. A good friend of mine hd CFS and it took him months and months to get a diagnosis.

[Votive] Praying in the meantime.

Posts: 3758 | From: In the middle | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

If my manager hadn't been on holiday she might have had my resignation letter over the latest corporate cr*pness - please pray for me to keep my sense of proportion.

Lord in your mercy ...

Mrs. S, wishing she'd stayed on holiday

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying.

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Some dry weather next week would be appreciated as we're on holiday in Cornwall.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
longing
Apprentice
# 17154

- Posted      Profile for longing   Email longing   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

Scared. Trying to have faith but it's hard after the truly bizarre stream of trouble in the last few years. It's not so much that I don't trust G-d as that I don't trust people, and this is all in their hands. I really can't think of anything else that I can actually do (though if there is something, could someone let me know?)

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for you all, especially Chive, saysay, and all who are scared or lonely.

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My son in law N is being baptised on Sunday.
But he, cb and grandson J have been suffering from a flu like virus all week.
Please pray for their healing and that granddaughter N won't go down with it too.
Thanks.

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying for each by name [Votive]

Comet, I too suck at forms. To remind myself to fill in the form today, I emailed myself yesterday with the subject line:
"Fill in the form, asshole!"

I still forgot to do it. [Roll Eyes]

I am feeling discouraged about finding somewhere to live, and about relationships. I am filling up this space with God. [Votive]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Repeating after Churchy LaFemme, Gee D, Mary LA, Mrs S, saysay, St Gwladys, and Tree Bee.

K. was successful! Thanks for prayers.

Usual employment stuff for me please.

I must not let anxiety get the better of me.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My son and his family have been ill for some time with something which followed one of the children home from school.

Yesterday it was found that both children and their parents almost certainly have whooping cough. Test results due back today. Probably past being able to infect others but still feeling terrible and coughing dreadfully.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Barefoot Friar

Ship's Shoeless Brother
# 13100

- Posted      Profile for Barefoot Friar   Email Barefoot Friar   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am moving into my new office tomorrow. I am, as of yesterday, the pastor of a small United Methodist congregation in rural north-central Alabama. I ask God's blessing upon this church and upon my time here.

--------------------
Do your little bit of good where you are; its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. -- Desmond Tutu

Posts: 1621 | From: Warrior Mountains | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Lady A

Narnian Lady
# 3126

- Posted      Profile for Lady A   Author's homepage   Email Lady A   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers please for a very special co-worker and her family. Her son-in-law was just diagnosed with advanced lymphoma. He is just 32. The family is devastated. He had been having back problems for a couple of years and now has a massive tumor in his abdomen. His pain has hugely increased in just the two weeks since he decided to go to the doctor.
Thank you.

Posts: 2545 | From: The Lion's Mane, Narnia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Would you please pray for my dear S-i-L? He loves his job, and is very good at it, but has not had a raise in five years, and the good benefits that have gone along with this (hazardous) occupation are slowly being taken away from him and all others in similar employment. He is very discouraged, to the point of wanting to quit.

Daughter-Unit is very worried about him, and so am I.

And, as always, I am praying through the thread. [Votive]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Churchy LaFemme
Shipmate
# 11884

- Posted      Profile for Churchy LaFemme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Not a big deal, but traveling mercies for me today please. I'm traveling half the length of Japan during the rainy season and it might get pretty hairy.

--------------------
Bear and forbear (for a total of five bears).

Posts: 147 | From: Facing the sun | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

For the family of a young man in our small town who was beaten to death at a party late Sunday night, while other young people stood around and watched. The details are horrific. Everyone will need healing after this.
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers requested for the young people in our village living with Aids, the strain of dealing with chronic illness

[Votive] for Telepath's continued employment and freedom from anxiety

Prayers for all those dealing with fear and anxiety

[Votive] that Lothlorien's family recover from whooping cough

[Votive] for Padre Joshua's new ministry in Alabama

[Votive] for LadyA's co-worker and her family -- healing for the son-in-law with advanced lymphoma

[Votive] for jedijudy's son-in-law who is so discouraged about his job

Prayers for all who are struggling in underpaid and difficult or hazardous jobs, that their work conditions might change for the better

[Votive] safe travel for Churchy LaFemme, crossing Japan in the rainy season

[Votive] for the family and loved ones of the young man mentioned by Grammatica, that justice is brought to bear on his violent death and that all those involved experience healing from trauma

[ 15. June 2012, 06:23: Message edited by: Mary LA ]

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

Praying through the thread. [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Upholding, please, for HWMBO's mum who was admitted to hospital today with a suspected heart problem.

[Votive]

--------------------

Kasra
Shipmate
# 10631

- Posted      Profile for Kasra   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying thru [Votive]

Would you be so kind as to pray for healing for S? And strength for me to support her on top of everything else that's going on.

Thank you

--------------------
Can you spare $13.10 to help find a cure for Leukemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma? http://pages.teamintraining.org/ne/kc12/cburberqb8#home

Posts: 309 | From: Lincoln, NE | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying through the thread, thinking especially of the family and friends of the young man mentioned by Grammatica.

Mrs S's coworker P has been in a car crash. He seems OK but his GP has sent him to hospital to be checked out. His GF is there too.

Things are tense on our project at the moment. Plenty of work is being done, but little that the users can test is getting delivered! Our senior user is feeling the strain so he needs prayer.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Waiting to hear from people about possible places to live is proving stressful. I have a prayer for patience and for humility. Just because I'd rather have a different sort of life doesn't mean this one isn't what God wants for me [Votive]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

For Nick Wallenda, who will cross over Niagra's Horseshoe Falls on a high wire tonight. He's from the Wallenda family of circus acrobats. The family traditionally performs without a net*, and there have been a couple of horrible accidents in the past. He's wanted to do this crossing since he was a kid; and he also hopes to help his family move on. (He's already successfully recreated the performances that went tragic.)

The ABC TV network insisted that he wear a safety harness. He's never worn one before, but reluctantly agreed. So, in addition to all the other difficulties, he'll be doing something he's not used to doing. I just saw some speculation online that he might not use the harness.

So please pray that he can safely complete this, and that the Wallendas can heal from the past and move on.

Thanks!

*Evidently, in his great-great-grandfather's day, they did use a net. But, one day, the net didn't arrive with their equipment. So they performed without it, and got a very long standing ovation. They haven't used a net since.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Welease Woderwick's double vision.

For prevention of a whooping cough outbreak, and healing of those already infected.

For Your blessing upon Padre's church and upon his time there.

For healing of A Narnian Lady's co-worker's son-in-law.

For travelling mercies for Churchy LaFemme.

For the family of the young man in Grammatica's town. For the murderers, and for those who stood and watched.

For the young people in Mary LA's village living with AIDS.

For my continued employment... The anxiety has pretty much vanished, so far, so that's something.

For healing for HWMBO's mum.

For healing for Kasra's S, and strength for Kasra to support her.

For healing for Mrs S's coworker P, and productivity on Sioni's project and stress relief for the senior user.

For patience and humility for Mad Cat, as well as great housing.

For Nick Wallenda, for a safe crossing.

For E.

For R.

For good neighbours.

For the Telemum.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lady A

Narnian Lady
# 3126

- Posted      Profile for Lady A   Author's homepage   Email Lady A   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My co-worker's son-in-law had a biopsy taken and they now have to wait until Tuesday for any results or actions. Additionally, her ex-husband (they are on very good terms) is also in the same hospital with heart problems that need surgery, but he has an infection so they can't do anything until that clears up. She is having to be the strong one in the family right now, so please some extra mega support for her so she can support the people she loves.
Posts: 2545 | From: The Lion's Mane, Narnia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  94  95  96 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016