homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful (Page 52)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  94  95  96 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful
ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm asking for your prayers again, this time for my friend S. He suffers from depression, but had been starting to emerge from it about a month ago. He's been sucked right under again by it, and as a consequence is completely despairing. I don't think he'd do anything suicidal, but I hate to see such a loving and creative person in this state. Prayers for healing of mind and soul would be very welcome.

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through the thread, for each, by name. [Votive]

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For comet, some bravery, tenacity, and a lot of positive outlook. For things to go smoothly.

For Yam-uk.

For Malin, for adjustments to childcare, money, and fixing of the car.

For healing for Pine Marten's H.

For FooloftheShip's friend, for healing.

For Campbellite.

For K., worn down at work.

For K., starting a new job, bothered by high blood pressure.

For J.

Still fat and in debt, but the day went well. All going suspiciously smoothly. Praise You.

For the Telemum.

Next door has been sold. New neighbours better not be a thrash-punk commune with 13 lustily crying toddlers and a brace of Dobermans. Please.

For M. And G.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
JoyfulNoise & Parrot OKief

Ship's pirate
# 2049

- Posted      Profile for JoyfulNoise & Parrot OKief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Lord, hear our prayer.

--------------------
Written from my alternative universe.

Posts: 1101 | From: East Anglia in the UK | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
JB

Independent Thinker
# 1776

- Posted      Profile for JB   Email JB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by JB:
Yesterday an esteemed co-worker told me his unborn grand-daughter has as-yet undetermined genetic problems. Tests will take a week. Naturally, parents and grandparents are stressed. Prayers will help – for peace and patience for K and his wife and daughter and son-in-law. And please pray for a good outcome for the grand-daughter.

Today he said there is doubt about brain development; outlook is "dire" and viability is questionable. It seems reasonable to pray for the adults, especially for faith to accept the likely outcome.

--------------------
You live, you learn
You learn, you live

Posts: 2588 | From: Land of Enchantment | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
chive

Ship's nude
# 208

- Posted      Profile for chive   Email chive   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Could you please pray for me tomorrow as I'm having an endoscopy to discover why I've been throwing up several times a week for the last year. I am absolutely terrified of this as it involves something which is a massive trigger for my PTSD and I don't know how I'm going to react. Thankfully my mate's coming with me.

--------------------
'Edward was the kind of man who thought there was no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who hadn't done one-to-one Bible study with him.' Catherine Fox, Love to the Lost

Posts: 3542 | From: the cupboard under the stairs | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] {{{chive}}}

[Votive] {{{K and the whole family}}}

for each one needs by name [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

A stressful day ahead and no power from last night - a quick prayer that the line men come and fix it soon and that the rest of the day goes smoothly.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Churchy LaFemme
Shipmate
# 11884

- Posted      Profile for Churchy LaFemme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've been having computer/Internet problems which are now approaching Kafka territory--can't tell what's wrong, how to fix it or who to call. Not a large thing in the grand scheme of things, but . . .

--------------------
Bear and forbear (for a total of five bears).

Posts: 147 | From: Facing the sun | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lowly Worm

Ship's Annelid
# 11663

- Posted      Profile for Lowly Worm     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lowly Worm:
A person close to me took her own life a few days ago.

Thank you all for your prayers and messages; they meant a lot to me. The service will be later this week, and it's going to be tough for all sorts of reasons

--------------------
"Be here now, be somewhere else later. Is that so difficult?" - David Bader

Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading through and praying --

[Votive] that Telepath's new neighbours might be bearable

[Votive] for JB's coworker and family to have faith to face the severe disability of an unborn granddaughter; prayers for the little one

[Votive] that chive's endoscopy go well and the PTSD not be triggered, gratitude for the supportive mate's presence

[Votive] for Churchy LaFemme struggling with the kafkaesque computer/Internet, that help may be found to fix what is wrong

[Votive] especial prayers for Lowly and all those attending the funeral service of a friend who committed suicide, that some closure may be possible and that they may be comforted by You

[Votive] for the homeless in a South African winter, for those left homeless after floods in the Cape

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Posts: 856 | From: Wales | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 NIV
We come from love, we return to love, and all around is love.
Lord, ease our burdens, give us peace and enable us to do your work. Tree Bee

Posts: 2579 | From: 21218 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've been laid low by a cold - just feeling very rough, not exactly life threatening, but quite unpleasant, so if anyone's got some spare prayers...?

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

Feeling sad and scared and confused and hateful. I really don't want to be this angry at the people who caused the current situation, but I am. And I need to make up my mind about what to do for the next few days, and whether I should see some people I'm still fairly angry at.

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
A person close to me took her own life a few days ago.

Thank you all for your prayers and messages; they meant a lot to me. The service will be later this week, and it's going to be tough for all sorts of reasons
Continuing prayers for you, my dear. I saw the original thread, but forgot to post.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What chive, Churchy, JB, Lowly Worm, Mary LA, saysay, St Gwladys, and Welease Woderwick said.

[ 13. July 2012, 00:27: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

Yesterday the line man came and all was fixed then the stressful bit wasn't too bad so, all-in-all, not too dreadful. Thanks.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Have an appointment to see a lawyer tomorrow about matters related to my divorce. Please pray it works out well.

I'm scared.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For a private intention regarding my wider family; that I can see some way of acting in a positive way.
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Please would you renew your prayers for the Dowager Mrs. S, who went to Fracture Clinic yesterday and still can't be sure that her wrist has set exactly straight? She has to go back for another X-ray next Thursday, and if the consultant isn't happy with it may need an op. to correct it. She's 88, I really really don't think she needs another general anaesthetic at her age.
Thank you all [Axe murder] the DMS saw her third orthopaedic surgeon yesterday and he confirms they aren't going to operate. She just has to sit out 4 weeks in the current cast.

Could you please pray for patience for the DMS, who is not naturally gifted that way?
[Votive] [Votive]
The Grateful Mrs. S, no more patient than her mama

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Today she (L) went back for the results and was told they had removed her lymph nodes and they were full of secondary cancerous cells, but they have no idea where the primary is.
Again thank you [Axe murder] for your prayers - the primary is a tumour on one lung, well-defined, accessible and eminently treatable. L is feeling very positive about forthcoming treatment.

Isn't prayer amazing? Thank you all so much for your care for someone you don't know and will (probably) never meet. Just ... thank you [Overused]

Mrs. S, still groping for words

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for a colleague of mine R and his parents. R is spending his week-ends caring for his father, who is suffering from a rare form of Parkinson's that is similar to motor neurone disease in its effects, to give his mother a break. Both R and his mother are totally exhausted and his father is well aware of the impact his illness is having on them.

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Amen [Votive]

--------------------

Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For H

horrible tests, more horrible tests and then a lot of waiting

patience would be good, esp for Spouse H.

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks to anyone who prayed - the cold is much more manageable.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

Praying still.
Over the last couple of days I have developed something that would not look out of place on the TV programme 'Embarrassing Bodies'. Please pray that my body sorts it out without having to reveal the very sore bit to any 3rd party! Or if I do I will not be nervous.

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Morlader
Shipmate
# 16040

- Posted      Profile for Morlader         Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by St. Gwladys:
Thanks to anyone who prayed - the cold is much more manageable.

Excellent!

[Votive] for all posting here.

[Votive] for my own concerns. In Your mercy ... hear our prayer.

[ 13. July 2012, 19:55: Message edited by: Morlader ]

--------------------
.. to utmost west.

Posts: 858 | From: Not England | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for me - for peace of mind, and for things to be OK.

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

For all to be well, everywhere, for everyone.

--------------------

Boadicea Trott
Shipmate
# 9621

- Posted      Profile for Boadicea Trott   Email Boadicea Trott   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dear all,
Reading and praying for the intentions of all who post here.

Thank you so much for prayers offered on my behalf; I am pleased to report that I have not needed to take any painkillers at all- not even a single paracetamol- for the last few days and healing appears to be progressing really well.
I will be seeing the Consultant on Tuesday for him to assess the wound thoroughly and determine whether or not the surgery has been successful. There is a 20% risk of failure at the best of times, no matter how good the surgeon.

Prayers requested for my grown-up daughter L, who had the cast taken off her broken wrist today. The fracture has healed well but she has quite restricted movement at present and has been referred to a physiotherapist but has been told this will take several more weeks [Frown]

--------------------
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

Posts: 563 | From: Roaming the World in my imagination..... | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

Repeating after Boadicea Trott, Nicolemrw, North East Quine, Morlader, Mrs S, St Gwladys, Welease Woderwick, Enigma, Ethne Alba, JoannaP, Jack the Lass...

[ 13. July 2012, 23:59: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Mother back home--doctors disagreeing, so we wait and see if she has another attack. Still, it is good she is better. May it stay that way!

I am gibbering right now because in the morning I must go and confront our senior pastor on Matthew 18 lines. If it is weakness God wants to be making his power perfect in, he's got a fine example in me. Whine whine... [Nervous]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think perhaps the real value of a "prayer warrior" is in the concerned persistence of the prayers, rather than in his/her personal spiritual mightiness... at least, that's where I stand when I pray for y'all.

--------------------
I'm a Fundagelical Evangimentalist. What are you?
Take Me Home * My Heart * An hour with Rich Mullins *

Posts: 13788 | From: Below the Bible Belt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This summer school work is taking more out of me than I ever thought..! All the teachers are working SO hard and The Powers that Be just keep wanting more. We (adult, professional people) were actually shouted at last night. Last night being Friday when we had worked 5 days lasting at least 12 hours straight.

Some of us haven't had time to eat during the day, and one day I worked from 7.30 am to 11,00 pm, only pausing to eat (with the kids) and to weep briefly over the Chaplain. The younger, less experienced teachers are up till 1, or 2 am planning the day ahead. And all we are told is "that's not right. Don't do it." Not..."how can we help?"

It is becoming a bit of a nightmare. Please pray for us all, but particularly those who are less experienced who are really struggling, that this won't take away their enthusiasm and love of teaching. Me, I'm counting the weks. One down, four to go.

[ 14. July 2012, 09:21: Message edited by: Dormouse ]

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
ElaineC
Shipmate
# 12244

- Posted      Profile for ElaineC   Email ElaineC   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My daughter is a dance teacher and one of her 12 year old pupils has just been diagnosed with anorexia. A serious case that is starting to affect her heart muscle.

Please pray for H and her family as they start to combat this awful disease and also for my daughter, HJ, that she may know how to support them all.

--------------------
Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing. John Erskine

Posts: 464 | From: Orpington, Kent, UK | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all.
[Votive] for Dormouse and her colleagues. [Frown]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Janine:
I think perhaps the real value of a "prayer warrior" is in the concerned persistence of the prayers, rather than in his/her personal spiritual mightiness... at least, that's where I stand when I pray for y'all.

Amen!

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Malin

Shipmate
# 11769

- Posted      Profile for Malin   Email Malin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying [Votive]

--------------------
'Is it a true bird or is it something that exists within a-'
'It's a thing that is,' said Granny sharply. 'Don't go spilling allegory all down your shirt.' Terry Pratchett

Posts: 1901 | From: Norwich | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Curious
Shipmate
# 93

- Posted      Profile for Curious   Email Curious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please hold my virtual friend CM in prayer as he faces an immanent bereavement. [Votive]

--------------------
Erin - you are missed more than you could know. Rest in peace and rise in glory - to provide unrest in the heavenly realms.

Posts: 1372 | From: Betwixt and between | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

Praying through [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Mom Chopped, for healing. For the confrontation about Matthew 18. 

As far as weakness, LC, I must modestly say I kick your ass in that particular skill.

For Dormouse to get through this, and for her oppressed comrades. Dormouse, it goes without saying that you never have to work there again.

For ElaineC's daughter's pupil H, for healing. For wisdom for HJ.

For Curious' friend CM.

I need to pray for a) success at my new job, and b) conquering the Finance Monster.

I have a bee in my bonnet about something new again, so guidance about the fastest route to success in that would be fantastic.

For the Telemum.

For R.

--------------------

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Heheh, ya think?

It was sloppy and inarticulate and ineloquent--and it was listened to. We're only at first steps here, but the ears are listening and we have hope. Thank you folks for praying, and if you would, keep on! There's a heckuva lot of relationship to be mended here.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading through and praying for each by name. [Votive]

[Votive] for Telepath and all of us battling with the Finance Monster

[Votive] for all struggling with health issues and fear

[Votive] for all searching for employment or dealing with injustice in the workplace

[Votive] a special prayer for Dormouse and her colleagues

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  94  95  96 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016