homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful (Page 55)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  94  95  96 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful
Anglo Catholic Relict
Shipmate
# 17213

- Posted      Profile for Anglo Catholic Relict   Author's homepage   Email Anglo Catholic Relict   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have read the last few pages, and I add my prayers to all intentions here.

Lord, have mercy,
Christ, have mercy,
Lord, have mercy.

[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My much-loved big brother, my rock, is in hospital having suffered a serious bleed on the brain and prolonged seizures. Only time will tell what damage it has done. At the moment he's conscious, though confused, and is about to move to the ward to start a series of tests. Thank God he was here at my home (though I was away) so at least I can visit him and be here to support him. I would so appreciate your prayers for my brother John, and for me and my boys and my sisters.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all on the thread

[Votive] for HWMBO and Welease Woderick

[Votive] for Smudgie's brother, Smudgie and her family

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For all posting, mentioned in posts and not posting.

[Votive] I nearly started a thread in the Hot Place but decided against it, so I'm praying for the UK Border Agency to exercise some mercy regarding one of our former soldiers from Fiji, who is being refused citizenship or leave to remain in the UK on the basis of one pretty trivial scrap while he was serving.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
F requires routine and order and our home is apparently the place for it.

Would really value prayer over the next twenty four hours as i transform our home into something resembling an orderly haven.

Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Posts: 856 | From: Wales | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
If our house-buying-saga isn't resolved within the next 18 hours I may not be held responsible for my actions.

Please pray.

--------------------
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For John.

God knows. [Votive]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hey everyone,

I'd appreciate prayers for our vestry as we interview the candidates for our rector position - pray that the Holy Spirit guides us as we move towards a call.

I personally am in a *VERY* bad headspace due to stress/exhaustion (the local drama llamas have been busy on top of a heavy workload both at my job and the volunteer work) and the interviews start this week. So I'm asking for specific prayers for me to be able to Get Some Sleep, Snap Out Of It, and hear what the Spirit is saying.

Thanks!!

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Repeating after Amazing Grace, birdie, agrgurich, PeteC, Smudgie, Welease Woderwick, Grammatica, Mary LA, Sioni Sais, Ethne Alba

[ 23. July 2012, 21:54: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My lawyer is going to call my soon-to-be-ex husband tomorrow and try to negotiate with him about an important financial point. Prayers for a successful outcome would be appreciated.

Prayers for all here. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Smudgie:
My much-loved big brother, my rock, is in hospital having suffered a serious bleed on the brain and prolonged seizures. Only time will tell what damage it has done. At the moment he's conscious, though confused, and is about to move to the ward to start a series of tests. Thank God he was here at my home (though I was away) so at least I can visit him and be here to support him. I would so appreciate your prayers for my brother John, and for me and my boys and my sisters.

Oh, Smudgie... Prayers ascending.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Much, much love. [Votive]

Lord, hold us all as we hold each other.

[ 24. July 2012, 03:40: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

John [Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have an important appointment at 2pm tomorrow for which I would appreciate prayers. I only realised how uptight I am about this when my hands started aching with tension.

Also I have trodden on my glasses and managed to punch out a lens - the kind of daft thing I do when I am under stress.

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Anglo Catholic Relict
Shipmate
# 17213

- Posted      Profile for Anglo Catholic Relict   Author's homepage   Email Anglo Catholic Relict   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

Lord, have mercy,
Christ, have mercy,
Lord, have mercy.

Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Gratitude that my friend Jan has recovered so well from the mastectomy and that she is now cancer-free. She sounded like herself for the first time in months. Asking for prayers for her continued healing

[Votive] for Smudgie's brother John to heal -- also for Smudgie, her boys and her sisters, that they may be comforted and have peace of mind

[Votive] for HWMBO and WW, healing prayers

Prayers for the Fiji soldier mentioned by Sioni Sais, that he may be allowed to stay in the UK

[Votive] for Ethne Alba to be empowered to create an orderly haven for F

Prayers for birdie's house-buying saga to be resolved happily and quickly

[Votive] that the Holy Spirit should guide those interviewing candidates for the rector position and that they call the right person. And that Amazing Grace might get some sleep and be receptive to what the Holy Spirit is saying'

[Votive] that Nicolemrw might have a successful outcome on a financial decision involving her soon-to-be ex-husband

[Votive] that Huia's appointment goes well and the glasses are repaired soon -- that she may be free from incapacitating anxiety

[ 24. July 2012, 08:59: Message edited by: Mary LA ]

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through Mar LA's list, for all and for those who have not posted as well.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all [Votive]
Thanks for prayers - I am slowly healing - but very slowly - grant me patience Lord!

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]
Lord bless us and keep us.

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all, specially Smudgie's brother and Birdie's move (we're in the same boat, it's taking so long I've lost all enthusiasm for the idea).

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Amen!

--------------------
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 NIV
We come from love, we return to love, and all around is love.
Lord, ease our burdens, give us peace and enable us to do your work. Tree Bee

Posts: 2579 | From: 21218 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Still sleeping badly with dreams full of anxiety. But, as it's been pointed out, there's been a family bereavement, I'm in the process of moving house, and I start a new job in 3 weeks time.

I'm thankful for work and for home and family. I ask for God's help to carry the stress until it lifts off into familiarity [Votive]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We're getting there - thank you for your prayers. [Smile]

--------------------
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
birdie, Enigma, Gussie, Huia, Mad Cat, Mary LA, Nicolemrw, Smudgie, Welease Woderwick.

For me to get to something on time and with Integrity tomorrow.

For taming of the finance monster.

For K. And K.

For the Telemum, and for aunties Telenun and Telenurse.

[ 24. July 2012, 21:22: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ags

Knocked up
# 204

- Posted      Profile for Ags     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For John (and for Smudgie and all who love him) [Votive]

--------------------
I think that we are most ourselves at our best, because that is what God intended us to be. The us we really like, the us that others love to be with. Moth

Posts: 2707 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Malin

Shipmate
# 11769

- Posted      Profile for Malin   Email Malin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying.

Prayer appreciated for Mr.M as he changes job in a couple of weeks.

--------------------
'Is it a true bird or is it something that exists within a-'
'It's a thing that is,' said Granny sharply. 'Don't go spilling allegory all down your shirt.' Terry Pratchett

Posts: 1901 | From: Norwich | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please, for D, off his meds, off his head, and taken to hospital a day or two ago dead drunk and with severe liver damage. The hospital has decided to discharge him "home" (which he has none of, now, and they know it) in spite of his still being totally out of touch with reality (schizophrenia), prone to violence, and having nowhere to go and no one to take care of him. Social worker of no help at all, even the things we KNOW he could do for him.

I'm afraid he's going to wind up dead or assault someone. Like, soon.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

For Lamb Chopped's D. "There, but for the grade of God..."

For all who ask our prayers,

Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Grammatica:

For Lamb Chopped's D. "There, but for the Grace of God..."

is what I meant...

For all who ask our prayers,

It's late, final grades are nearly due, and I've lost Internet connectivity at home. I know what's wrong. Prayers that I might be able to fix it quickly tomorrow morning, without blaspheming or frightening the cats??
Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for the Magician to get a job. There is so much now riding on this. Thx.

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

quote:
Originally posted by duchess:
Please pray for the Magician to get a job. There is so much now riding on this. Thx.

I will! [Votive]

PS: Thank you all. Pressing the reset button on the modem is what worked. (Though I still think I could use a new wall jack.)

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

For all who need health care, both physical and mental, that they may rapidly get the help they need.

For all beings to have a little more peace, comfort, wisdom, and happiness.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

- Posted      Profile for Scarlet         Edit/delete post 
Requesting prayer regarding an upcoming examination and review that I am just heart-sick with worry over. [Frown]

Thanks ~

--------------------
They took from their surroundings what was needed... and made of it something more.
—dialogue from Primer

Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

Praying for all [Votive]
Change of medication for me to something more heavy duty. I might sleep for a week.

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Jenn.
Shipmate
# 5239

- Posted      Profile for Jenn.   Email Jenn.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I had the scary medical procedure done on Monday. Things did not go to plan but the doc is fairly hopeful that the worst is over. Please pray that she is right and that the flashbacks stop soon. First set of results in 6 weeks and then again in 6 months. I'm moving in the midst of all this too so prayers for the move in general and the medical notes and stuff all arriving in the right place when needed would also be welcomed.

Thanks

Posts: 2282 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying through

I need to be able to function at work today, having been thrown under the bus yesterday by a supervisor. God, I'm tired of this shit.

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, Meg - [Votive]

Jenn - I wondered if that's why you dropped out of the Fitness Race, hope things do improve quickly and you can cope with the house move too

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I would appreciate any prayers you have going spare...

I am a staff delegate (i.e. person elected to represent the workforce to the management) in my job. Tomorrow I have to accompany someone to a disciplinary meeting. Having now seen the paperwork I am fairly sure the person is going to get fired.

AFAICT it's going to be miserable for all concerned.

[Help]

[ 25. July 2012, 15:50: Message edited by: la vie en rouge ]

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Gracious Lord, your wisdom and understanding surpass all that we can ever know. Give us grace to say and do as we should, when we find ourselves in situations where we do not know what to say or do. Help us to understand that you are ever there to guide us. Yet not as we will, but as you will. We ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
JoyfulNoise & Parrot OKief

Ship's pirate
# 2049

- Posted      Profile for JoyfulNoise & Parrot OKief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by daisymay:
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

Amen

--------------------
Written from my alternative universe.

Posts: 1101 | From: East Anglia in the UK | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda B. Reckondwythe:
Gracious Lord, your wisdom and understanding surpass all that we can ever know. Give us grace to say and do as we should, when we find ourselves in situations where we do not know what to say or do. Help us to understand that you are ever there to guide us. Yet not as we will, but as you will. We ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Amen.
Remembering you all. [Votive]

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

Praying for all as I read [Votive]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Mili

Shipmate
# 3254

- Posted      Profile for Mili   Email Mili   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For all. For restored health and solutions to all the awful work situations people are going through this week.

I also [Votive] as the Olympics begin that all goes peacefully and that there are no terrorist or other violent actions aimed at the event. [Votive] of protection for everyone in London and praying that the games are an amazing time for the city. (On a less serious note also throwing in some prayers for those who wish the Olympics weren't in their home city, that it's not too much of an inconvenience to everyday life)

Posts: 1015 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My union were going to contact my school about trying to get my job back (ideally) or at least one more term's pay. I have just received an e-mail from them saying they won't be doing this as, having reread my contract, they don't think I have a case.

I am a member of the NASUWT, the largest teaching union in the UK. Yet, in all they trouble I have had over the years, they have never been any solid help at all. Why is there still this bogey man of all powerful unions, when it seems that employers can do whatever they like to their employees?

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading through and praying. What Amanda said

[Votive] Robert, with a cyber hug

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
harmony hope
Shipmate
# 4070

- Posted      Profile for harmony hope   Email harmony hope   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] with thanks for this amazing world with all its joys and sadnesses.

--------------------
'God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and Wisdom to know the difference.'

Posts: 645 | From: gentle rolling Oxfordshire countryside | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  94  95  96 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016