homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful (Page 62)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  94  95  96 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Should have done this yesterday, please pray for P and her family, A her husband died on Thursday of cancer. This is the second husband she has lost in I think less than a decade. I doubt P & A were married five years. P is a minister and her congregation were still mourning the loss of her previous husband while I was there.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ongoing depression. Family situation is not getting any better.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for Jim, a family member of some dear friends. He was taken to hospital with an acute infection last week, and is now intubated with a paralysed right arm and a lung. The doctors have been making diagnoses and discarding them. It is a terrible and frightening time for them.

[Votive]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Asking for prayers for myself. I've had difficulty sleeping for a couple of weeks now and the strain is really telling.

Today I blew up after church at someone who was admittedly rude, but I need to be able to roll with the punches better.

Also requesting prayers for our discernment.

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading through and praying for each in turn
[Votive]

[Votive] prayers requested during this week of mourning for those killed by police at the Longmin platinum mine at Marikana and their families. That the investigation into this violence might be fearless and thorough

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please would you pray.

I have just sent off a scary work email, which is the first step in a long process. It is an attempt to address a long running problem within work. If it works it will in the long term bring huge benefit but short term it could be very uncomfortable for everyone.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through.
Please pray for my Dad. He went to my sister's house on Saturday to celebrate his and Mum's 59th anniversary and Mum's 80th birthday.
He found it hard to return to the residential care home where he now lives.
Peace for Dad please, and wisdom for Mum.

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

I've gotten too many conflicting opinions on what to do next. I'm not sure there's a consensus and I'm not sure who would give me good advice. I know what I want to do, but I'm not sure it's a good idea. I could use some clear guidance.

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
As I type this my daughter and her fiance are in the next room having a really bad fight. Please anyone around, pray that they may settle things and calm down.

Prayers for all here. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying... [Votive]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks Lamb Chopped and anyone else who prayed, they've settled things.

[Smile]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through. [Votive]

Theoretically, will be closing on the purchase contract and getting keys for my new home in seven days. Of course, I'm prepared for everything to go awry (there's one addendum to the sales contract floating around that the seller hasn't commentated on, and without it the appraisal isn't legal, et cetera et cetera).

Doing this stuff alone is scary, I have epic respect for people who sign away on these huge investments when they have a *whole family* riding the same roulette wheel.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

Still looking for lost item. May I either find it swiftly, or get it replaced. Thanks!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For daddyjudy, for healing.

For duchess.

For Raptor Eye's Josie, may she rest in peace.

For Malin and the teens, for safety, energy, peace and fun for them all.

What Grammatica said.

For Jengie Jon's P and her family. For success of Jengie's process at work.

For Lamb Chopped to feel better and for her family situation to improve.

For PeteC's Jim, for healing.

For good sleep and discernment for Amazing Grace.

For those in mourning for those killed at the Longmin platinum mine. For a fearless and thorough investigation into this.

For peace for Dad Bee, and wisdom for Mum Bee.

For clear guidance for saysay.

For Nicolemrw's daughter.

For Spiffy's house move.

For return of Golden Key's lost item.

The meth lab full of thrash-punk bikers with 12 screaming children, or whoever our new neighbors are going to be SHARING A WALL WITH US, have still not moved in. It is like waiting for the other shoe to drop. Whoever they are...

For me to do an excellent job today.

Oh finance-monster, what is wrong with me that I endlessly have to do battle with you. Sigh.

For the Telemum.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have been reading through Second Isaiah in the mornings. His recurrent message of hope in exile has been a great comfort to me, and I kept on going into Third Isaiah. Today I read words that normally inspire me; the start of Chapter 61, "The Spirit of the LORD God is upon me". Those are the verses that 35 years ago called me into ordained ministry. Now it seems that they no longer apply and I feel bereft.

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Mr Bee and I went to collect pusscat Lucy from the cattery this morning to find that she had died on Sunday morning.
This wasn't entirely unexpected and the cattery and emergency vet have dealt with the situation sympathetically and efficiently.
She was a rescue cat and we think she was 17.
There's a cat shaped hole in our home.

Good news from Mum that Dad is calm and happy now. Mum is considering taking him out for drives in the car so he can see more than the walls of the residential home.

[Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Robert Armin.

For Mom Bee and Dad Bee.

In condolence for the loss of Lucy Bee. Lord, not one sparrow dies without Your knowing it.

[ 21. August 2012, 21:55: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So sorry to hear of Lucy Bee...they do leave a gap as they go...prayers for you all.

In other news, I have been burgled again. Please pray that the police catch those responsible, and that he & I regain some measure of peace of mind, would be helpful. And that my headache goes away. [Votive]

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying for all of us.

Praying for those cat-shaped holes we have in our hearts. (And the dog, fish, horse, etc. ones, too.) [Votive]

And from people who hurt other people, deliver us, Lord. [Votive]

And, Dad's surgery went very well! Thanks for your prayers! [Smile]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh Lord you know our needs before we ask them. Hear the voices of those who cry to you.

For an intention. [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

- Posted      Profile for Paul.   Author's homepage   Email Paul.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Feeling quite low and would appreciate prayers. Thanks
Posts: 3689 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for you, Late Paul.

Thanking everyone for your prayers for my intention. Situation speedily resolved.

Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
JB

Independent Thinker
# 1776

- Posted      Profile for JB   Email JB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Motherboard is in Phoenix as I type, and needing prayer. Her aunt was just taken to the hospital; details aren't available yet.

--------------------
You live, you learn
You learn, you live

Posts: 2588 | From: Land of Enchantment | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lord have mercy. [Votive]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Aggie
Ship's cat
# 4385

- Posted      Profile for Aggie   Email Aggie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
“I see his blood upon the rose
And in the stars the glory of his eyes,
His body gleams amid eternal snows,
His tears fall from the skies.”
(Joseph Mary Plunkett 1887-1917)

Posts: 581 | From: A crazy, crazy world | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all in need. [Votive]

Requesting continued prayers for health issues that have docs baffled.

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Ye Olde Motherboarde
Ship's Mother and Singing Quilter
# 54

- Posted      Profile for Ye Olde Motherboarde   Email Ye Olde Motherboarde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I didn't get home from hospital until after one, so I'm running slowly today.

Picked up my cousin,(aunt's daughter) at airport in a driving rain praying that lightning wouldn't hit the plane.

Aunt just a little feisty when she is sick, so pray for her caregivers, and she has Alzheimers, so she can get a little nasty on occasion. Poking and prodding will not go well. Nurses will have their hands full. God bless them.

Obviously, Lord, I am here for a reason, but right now I need some energy to face the day.

--------------------
In Memory of Miss Molly, TimC, Gambit, KenWritez, koheleth, Leetle Masha, JLG, Genevieve, Erin, RuthW2, deuce2, Sidi and TonyCoxon, unbeliever, Morlader, Ken :tear: 20 years but who’s counting?..................

Posts: 4292 | From: Looking for more trouble to get into | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ye Olde Motherboarde
# 54

- Posted      Profile for Ye Olde Motherboarde   Email Ye Olde Motherboarde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
P.S. Please pray for my "butthead" male cousins, my aunt's sons. What a group of losers! Have we heard 'word one' from them, or are they here? They never visit, never call, they are so wrapped up in their meaningless lives that they can't be bothered. They need serious help, and I only wish that God will have to knock them out to make they 'get it'.

but we all have relatives like this, don't we? So thanks for letting me VENT!

P.S. My second cousin (cousin's daughter) just called and she was in a wreck and in the hospital this week, so if it is one thing-it is another, isn't it?

Lord, help us all get through this week......

--------------------
In Memory of Miss Molly, TimC, Gambit, KenWritez, koheleth, Leetle Masha, JLG, Genevieve, Erin, RuthW2, deuce2, Sidi and TonyCoxon, unbeliever, Morlader, Ken :tear: 20 years but who’s counting?..................

Posts: 4292 | From: Looking for more trouble to get into | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

From Dr. Jeff Masters's blog on the Weather Underground this morning:

quote:
Isaac is potentially a very dangerous storm for Haiti, where 400,000 people still live outside underneath tarps in the wake of the 2010 earthquake. Heavy rains from Isaac will begin on Friday morning in Haiti, and last through Sunday. Rainfall amounts of 8 - 12 inches are possible, which will be capable of causing extreme flooding on the vegetation-denuded slopes of Haiti. It will be a major challenge to keep those Haitians living outside safe, if rainfall amounts of 5 - 10 inches occur.

Please pray for the people of Haiti as Hurricane Isaac approaches them. Please pray for the members of the Haitian diaspora as well. There's a pretty big Haitian community locally, and the aftermath of the earthquake was heart-wrenching. You knew who had relatives in it by the thousand-yard stares and the eyes constantly brimming with tears. Thank you all.
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Grammatica, jedijudy, JB, Ye Olde Auntboarde, Beavis and Butthead, Ye Olde Secondcousinboarde, Late Paul, Niteowl, and St Everild.

Against people who hurt other people, and Hurricane Isaac.

--------------------

saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

I'm pretty sure I need to figure out a way to get in touch with someone I'm supposed to talk to, but I don't have any idea where to start. And I'm afraid that if I'm wrong about this there will be dire consequences.

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ye Olde Motherboarde
# 54

quote:
Originally posted by Telepath:
JB, Ye Olde Auntboarde, Beavis and Butthead, Ye Olde Secondcousinboarde,

Telepath you made my day.

God bless you

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Comfort for the afflicted [Votive]
(Help to avoid afflictions in the first place also welcome.)

[Votive] Wisdom and counsel for those in need of them. [Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

- Posted      Profile for Chamois   Email Chamois   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For everyone mourning the loss of vocations, jobs, pets, loved ones and other things loved and missed

--------------------
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases

Posts: 978 | From: Hill of roses | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Back from desert places, praying through by name -- [Votive]

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm currently looking into doing a further OU module, but there are at least two which appear to make sense now. I would appreciate your prayers for some guidance and wisdom. (Yes, I am talking to the uni peeps as well. [Smile] )

Thanks muchly.

Prayers arising for us all. [Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For saysay. All this uncertainty must be shredding your nerves. Lord, please show her the way.

For guidance for Wesley J too.

It's really important that I arrive at a Thing on time tomorrow and get everything right, with gusto.

I also really want to vanquish the finance-monster.

For the Telemum.

For K.

For M. and G.

For my heart's desire.

(the white kitten is a freeloading fraud, btw... please don't ever let us refuse help it genuinely needs, though, should that arise)

--------------------

agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying through.

Could use a little wisdom and focus myself, if there's any to spare.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
God hold us all. [Votive]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scooby-Doo
Shipmate
# 9822

- Posted      Profile for Scooby-Doo   Email Scooby-Doo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

Praying for everyone.

X

--------------------
Friendships multiply joy and divide grief.

[URL=http://https://[/URL]

Posts: 1036 | From: Dorset | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

[Votive] that Telepath gets to her Thing on time and is empowered to vanquish the Finance Monster, that she may be granted her heart's desire

[Votive] wisdom and focus for Mamacita (and all of us)

[Votive] for the homeless and destitute out here in winter

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  94  95  96 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016