homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Perfidious Albion (Page 10)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  54  55  56 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Perfidious Albion
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reported conversation [in translation] between HWMBO and a local 7 year old:

HWMBO: How are things going?

7 year old: Ok but I prefer it at school.

HWMBO: Why is that?

7 year old: School is peaceful but as soon as I come home mum starts shouting at me!

Rather young to be so wise!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm not sure who that says more about - the wee boy or his mum. [Big Grin]

We were given a huge piece of baked ham (about 4½lbs) by my boss (she had more than she could use), and after dividing it up into bits and putting them in the freezer we've got enough to keep us in Piglet's Pancetta Pasta for a very long time indeed.

Our freezer's ridiculously well-stocked at the moment - she also gave us some smoked haddock (which is very hard to find here) for making kedgeree, and someone else gave us sundry bits of moose (which makes a very nice beef casserole, if you see what I mean) and some smoked salmon, so I'm going to be quite a busy piglet, culinarily speaking ... [Smile]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Why do you need a freezer? I thought you hardy folks just dug a hole down into the permafrost!

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Killing me]

Not at all - they're forecasting the dizzying heights of +3° on Thursday.

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
shamwari
Shipmate
# 15556

- Posted      Profile for shamwari   Email shamwari   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Arrived in Sedgefield and housed opposite the lagoon. Great

If you want an unexpected story check Purgatory

Posts: 1914 | From: from the abyss of misunderstanding | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Huge funeral today went off very much according to plan - they all thought the music was wonderful. [Smile] The Archdeacon's widow even made a point of coming and thanking D. and saying how much he would have loved it.

The Fauré Requiem isn't my absolutely favourite thing, but the punters love it ...

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by shamwari:

If you want an unexpected story check Purgatory

Or not, as the case may be.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eleanor Jane
Shipmate
# 13102

- Posted      Profile for Eleanor Jane     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by piglet:
Huge funeral today went off very much according to plan - they all thought the music was wonderful. [Smile] The Archdeacon's widow even made a point of coming and thanking D. and saying how much he would have loved it.

The Fauré Requiem isn't my absolutely favourite thing, but the punters love it ...

Ooh, I'm a punter and I love it too!
Posts: 556 | From: Now in the UK! | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Friend e-mails and says "if you are online let's Skype" so I go to Skype and no sign of the blighter! I haven't got him down as a friend in Skype so I remedy that and send him a message and so on - nothing! He may be a Senior Police Officer but that doesn't preclude him being a plonker!

[Mad]

My plans for UK are moving apace, everything is falling into line and I have all accommodation arranged except a choice of two places on Merseyside - and they are friends with one another as well as friends with me - who do I disappoint by staying with them? Who do I delight by staying elsewhere?

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

How long are you going to be there? Maybe you could spread yourself out a bit - one night with one, one with the other ... [Big Grin]

I'm doing something I don't usually do - Shipping from my w*rk computer (I've already done an extra 2 hours), as D. has got stuck waiting for things to happen at the music festival where he's acting as an accompanist for some of the pupils of a friend, and they're running late. I hope it doesn't get too silly, as I've got to go to a meeting this evening and I'd like a bit of breathing time in between.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
<Boogie waves from Las Vegas>

[Smile]

Long Drive to San Diego today then flight home tomorrow - see you all soooon!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
shamwari
Shipmate
# 15556

- Posted      Profile for shamwari   Email shamwari   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Went to Knysna and Plettenberg Bay today. Friends have a super wooden house right on the beach. The waves were huge.

Back to Cape Town tomorrow (6 hour drive) and home early next Sat morning.

Posts: 1914 | From: from the abyss of misunderstanding | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My parents honeymoon was at Knysna.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today I had bare arms. T-shirt weather in February, and its only a few days since the canal was frozen solid.

So that's summer 2012 over.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

In the 1970s in one of the kids' homes I worked in we had a boy from the town where my parents lived - a really nice lad who should not really have been there at all. After he and I had both left we became friends and stayed friends for a long time then we lost touch - a few years ago we got in touch again and then I lost his e-mail address in a crash and had no back up. This morning I got a message from him on Facebook - now married, 2 kids, well settled - I am ridiculously happy about this, he is such a nice guy. Being a friend on Facebook even a crash won't lose me his address.

The shock is that the photos show a guy in his early 50s - but then I was in my 20s back in the 70s and am in my 60s now! I doubt I've seen him since he passed 30.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

It's all relative, Wodders - yesterday I sent 40th birthday greetings to a Facebook friend who was David's head chorister when we moved to Belfast. We're none of us getting any younger ... [Big Grin]

--------------------

St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Anybody in? /waves/

No...

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

I am now (**waves back**).

Messing about on the Ship while waiting for the chicken stock to cook; veggies are chopped up and in the fridge, so soup should materialise in the morning.

We've got a big music festival going on here at the moment and D. is playing for several of the competitors*, including my boss's daughter, who's in a class at some godless hour (for a Saturday), so it would be a Kind Gesture if there was a nice pot of soup waiting for him when he comes back, wouldn't it?

* This is a Good Thing, as it involves Remuneration. [Yipee]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I know this question has been asked before but why does anybody BUY soup, either tinned or in powder form - home made soup is so easy and needn't take much time - and it is so much tastier than the bought stuff!

--------------------

Eleanor Jane
Shipmate
# 13102

- Posted      Profile for Eleanor Jane     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I grew up with canned tomato soup and buttered toast as comfort food when I'm sick. So I'm still partial to it.

I get pretty fussy about soup (probably gone off it after eating it too much for lunch at work) and there's nothing like the smell of a boiling carcass to put me off the soup it's been made into. But then again, many canned or even fresh packaged soups are pretty revolting too. It's a pest 'cos soup is so very good for you!

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

For supper tonight we had pakoda/pakora [vegetables in batter and deep fried] - mainly mushroom but HWMBO and Mrs E also peeled some large cloves of garlic and battered and fried them - YUMMY!!

Piglet, you have to give these a go some time - a simple and fairly thick gram flour and rice flour batter with a few pinches of spice. Were we to do them again I might add a few finely chopped herbs to the batter too.

--------------------

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
For supper tonight we had pakoda/pakora [vegetables in batter and deep fried] - mainly mushroom but HWMBO and Mrs E also peeled some large cloves of garlic and battered and fried them - YUMMY!!

Piglet, you have to give these a go some time - a simple and fairly thick gram flour and rice flour batter with a few pinches of spice. Were we to do them again I might add a few finely chopped herbs to the batter too.

Sounds good. Broccoli makes a good pakora, don't know what other spices go into it, but there are visible flakes of red chilli in the good ones.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

Additional:

They were fried in a wok, but I don't know how authentic to Indian cooking that was.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I made soup for lunch today - lentil with vegetables and a bit of bacon. Delicious. Thought there was enough for two days, but we were rather greedy......
Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

quote:
Originally posted by Balaam:
Additional:

They were fried in a wok, but I don't know how authentic to Indian cooking that was.

The thing we use is like a wok in shape, can't remember it's name here, so probably pretty authentic.

That soup sounds good, Nicodemia, except, being non-meat eaters, we'd leave out the bacon but when we make tomato fry [with onions and garlic and stuff] we make too much and whizz the excess to form a base for soup.

[wherever did I learn to spell so badly?]

[ 25. February 2012, 14:41: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thali, isn't it? As far as I know, the nearest you can buy to a thali in most of the UK is a wok. (But there are areas where they are available)

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sounds like a karahi to me

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Do deep-fried garlic cloves have the same sort of sweetness you get when you roast them (as in chicken with 40 cloves)? I don't think I've ever actually deep-fried anything - we used to have an electric deep-fryer, but D. was always the one to operate it as I'm a wimp. [Hot and Hormonal]

EJ, I rather wish you hadn't mentioned tinned tomato soup - I think you might have given me a craving. In a general way, I much prefer home-made, but Heinz tomato soup ... mmmmm ... [Smile]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

No, definitely not a thali as that is basically a plate.

In North India it is indeed a karahi/karai/kadai but, and I have just consulted the kitchen staff about this [i.e. HWMBO and Mrs E], in Kerala it is called a cheena chutty - which means only that it is a Chinese pan! There has been trade between here and China for at least two thousand years, probably closer to three thousand, so there are a lot of Chinese influences in things, e.g. the famous fishing nets all over the place.

eta: yes, piglet, the garlic was wonderfully sweet and so flavoursome!

[ 26. February 2012, 03:35: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Back home to a proper cup of tea.

And a game of hunt-the-laptop!

Anyone else hide things when they go away and completely forget where? I remembered where the car keys were quite quickly - phew!

[Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Anyone else hide things when they go away and completely forget where?
Oh yes! Once put a whole lot of stuff (very non-edible) in the oven! Luckily I found it before I turned the oven on!

Welcome back, Boogie! [Smile] Have you found the lap top?

Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
shamwari
Shipmate
# 15556

Went to watch a Super 15 rugby match yesterday evening.

Sat high up in the gods. 50000 people there. We were too far away from the action.

Last week in Cape Town then home. Will be good to get back.

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ah well, my bad, a karahi it is. But the cheena for China is interesting, just because it's so similar to the English China.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Went to watch a Super 15 rugby match yesterday evening.

Would you not mention rugby - we got stuffed again ... [Waterworks]

Welcome home Boogie - hope you had a good trip! When it comes to hiding things in Silly Places, my mum's strategy for stopping me and my dad from eating the grapes she'd bought for the cheese-board at a dinner party takes some beating - she put them in the tumble-dryer.

[Ultra confused]

--------------------

Eleanor Jane
Shipmate
# 13102

quote:
Originally posted by piglet:
When it comes to hiding things in Silly Places, my mum's strategy for stopping me and my dad from eating the grapes she'd bought for the cheese-board at a dinner party takes some beating - she put them in the tumble-dryer.

[Ultra confused]

My mother once lost her pearls for about 10 years by hiding them in the chest freezer! Not sure if it would have done them any good...

I'm the 'finding things' genuis in my house. My lovely husband couldn't find the cheese on a cheeseboard labelled 'cheese' but I tend to have inklings where things might be.

On another note, I was extrememly excited to find the park where all the squirrels hang out yesterday. I guess they're not a big deal to you native Britons, but gosh I love their furry little selves! [Yipee]

St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Grey squirrels? Vermin...they have driven the native red squirrels almost to the point of distinction. Tree rats - shoot 'em, I say...

...but I'm glad you are entranced with them, EJ!

Where has the sun gone today?

shamwari
Shipmate
# 15556

Went to the Waterfront this morning. Fascinating place.

A bit of advice to all travellers. Check your times and dates. I thought I was leaving Fri pm for overnight flight. Turns out the flight is a day time one and we get back to London 17.45 on Fridaay. About the time I thought I was going to leave CapeTown.!!!!

So check dates.

Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by St Everild:
Grey squirrels? Vermin...they have driven the native red squirrels almost to the point of distinction. Tree rats - shoot 'em, I say...

...but I'm glad you are entranced with them, EJ!

It wasn't my grey squirrels that did it, so I'm not going to blame them for the sins of their ancestors... [Biased] I'm just going to enjoy them chasing one another up and down the trees at breakneck speed and doing the odd back-flip. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
almost to the point of distinction.

Would that be A- or B++? Or are such distinctions extinct?

[Biased]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor Jane:

On another note, I was extrememly excited to find the park where all the squirrels hang out yesterday. I guess they're not a big deal to you native Britons, but gosh I love their furry little selves!

I like them too.

Get a 'squirrel proof' nut feeder for the birds and watch them squirrels work it out - they are very clever and great to watch.

[Smile]

I've just taken the pooches for a walk - damp and drizzly out there. One of them has overeaten at the dogsitters, so he'll be on a strict diet (like me!)

quote:

A bit of advice to all travellers. Check your times and dates. I thought I was leaving Fri pm for overnight flight. Turns out the flight is a day time one and we get back to London 17.45 on Fridaay.

Phew! That would have been an annoying and wasted trip. Hope you have a good journey home.

I still have a touch of jet-lag today, snoozed most of the afternoon away. It's days like today which make me VERY pleased I'm a supply teacher and can pick and choose when I work.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
quote:
almost to the point of distinction.

Would that be A- or B++? Or are such distinctions extinct?

[Biased]

Oh dear - preview post clearly NOT my friend on this occasion...
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
... I still have a touch of jet-lag today, snoozed most of the afternoon away ...

I always find jet-lag's much worse after travelling west-east. The flights from here are quite often overnight (leaving around midnight Canadian time and arriving early in the morning London time) and if I'm still awake when we hit the M25 it's a minor miracle. Then we get to D's parents' place in Essex and I wake up long enough to say hello and have a cup of tea, and the eyelids start to stick together ... I know you're supposed to stay up until the time you'd normally go to bed, but bugger that ...

... zzzzzz

... [Snore]

Regarding squirrels - my brain tells me they're vermin, but my eyes (and my heart) tell me they're cute. [Smile]

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think there in something funny in the tap water. This morning I saw Darth Vader marching into the local primary school as I cycled past.

Any other shipmates in Oxford seen weird things? No, I'll rephrase that - anyone seen anything weirder than usual?

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We had a cat whose life's ambition was to catch a squirrel. One day there was a particularly stupid squirrel sitting right in the middle of our lawn munching on a nut and completely oblivious to anything going on round it. Enter the cat, who snuck silently up, right within pouncing distance - and suddenly realised just how big a squirrel is (he'd never actually got that close before). The cat stalked away again, wearing an expression that said "I never really wanted to catch one anyway". [Smile]

The only place I have ever seen a red squirrel is at Taizé - it was very early in the morning (I was up at 6:15, mark you, to go running) and I think they hide away once there's more people around.

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

The Best Dog In The World&trade, now long departed, nearly met his end chasing a squirrel in Arrowe Park many years ago. Squirrel sitting in the middle of the field fails to spot the approach of big lolloping German Shephard/Collie mix until nearly too late and then takes off for the trees - when it realised it wasn't going to make it it turned to fight and bit the offending pooch hard on the lip. Pooch then backed off and came back to me, bleeding quite nastily. I got him in the car and to the vet for a BIG jab of antibiotic but still he had a VERY sickly weekend and took a couple of weeks before he was back to his usual self - my mate the vet said squirrel bites are always dodgy as they are infected with all sorts.

- - - -

On a happier note, yesterday I was in charge of feeding Pete for both breakfast and lunch. For the latter HWMBO had left prepped around 20 - 30 cloves of garlic! I was making a Spanish style omelette so I thought "what the heck" and used all of them as well as potato and onion and mushrooms and all sorts.

It was okay!

As piglet says, you can never have too much garlic.

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sandemaniac:
I think there in something funny in the tap water. This morning I saw Darth Vader marching into the local primary school as I cycled past.

Phew! Apparently it's book week in school this week (we were talking to a very small and female Shrek in the queue for the pizza van). Obviously Darth was returning his copy of "How to Win Friends and Execute People".

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
He gets about a bit, does Darth. (I know it's old news, but Sandemaniac's story reminded me of this, always worth a rerun).

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:
We had a cat whose life's ambition was to catch a squirrel.

Our moggy stalked a squirrel up a tree. Cat gets on a thick branch, squirrel gets on thin branch. Cat goes to thin branch, squirrel goes to thinner branch. Eventually cat gets onto a very thin branch, squirrel jumps to another tree. Cat and squirrel stare at each other for a long time. Cat gives up.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
... potato and onion and mushrooms and all sorts.

Presumably not liquorice ones. [Eek!]
quote:
As piglet says, you can never have too much garlic.
Did I say that? I thought it was you ... [Big Grin] I mostly agree though. [Smile]

--------------------

shamwari
Shipmate
# 15556

Damn and blast. My e mail address book was hacked into and all manner of people got spam.

Hope to have sorted it now.

One day of the holiday left. Not looking forwad to arriving at the same time as M25 Friday rush hour

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  54  55  56 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016