homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Perfidious Albion (Page 12)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  54  55  56 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Perfidious Albion
chive

Ship's nude
# 208

- Posted      Profile for chive   Email chive   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Day off today. Stayed in bed til eleven then since then I've been curled up on the sofa reading books. I should have more days off. [Big Grin]

--------------------
'Edward was the kind of man who thought there was no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who hadn't done one-to-one Bible study with him.' Catherine Fox, Love to the Lost

Posts: 3542 | From: the cupboard under the stairs | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by chive:
Day off today. Stayed in bed til eleven then since then I've been curled up on the sofa reading books.

Marvellous!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Opposite of a day off here - only just got back home.

Someone's given me Herman the German sourdough soul/friendship cake - we're on day 4(ish) now and he seems quite happy, but he didn't like travelling to me in a glass jar on day 1, and nearly exploded. I'm wondering how best to pass him on.

Does anyone else have Herman experience? I'm skeptical about his claim that he'll die if I put him in the fridge - are fridges usually fatal to sourdough? I'm guessing not.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Gracious, I can't believe I can answer this, but yes, it needs to rest at room temperature and it doesn't like being shaken.

When you get to day ten, if you don't feel like bestowing your friends with all that pressure, you can divide it up and freeze in portions.

A quick search of the internet will give you tons of recipes. As I kept all five of my portions, I have tried out a variety of recipes - some great, some not so great.

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I had to look up Herman the German on the interweb, but it seems to me that if putting him in the fridge is going to kill him, freezing him might not do him much good either.

Does anyone actually get to eat him? [Confused]

I think I'll stick with cherry-cake - much less responsibility.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yes - you quarter him and then cook him (with added ingredients) on day 10 - then he gets eaten. Yeast doughs can be both fridged and frozen, so I don't see why sourdough can't be. It also seems odd that my recipe doesn't give him time to ferment after adding the final lot of flour, sugar and milk. I'm going to experiment on Herman. [Snigger]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh Gosh! I remember Hermann from my daughter's school days - probably the same Hermann!

We seemed to have an awful lot, and everybody around us had Hermann as well, so it was very difficult getting rid of him.

Though he's nice eaten - but not everyday for two or three weeks!

And then there was the ginger beer plant.........

Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I kept my sourdough San Francsico culture in the fridge for months. It just slows them down. Take out and feed and it will spring back to life.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lothlorien:
I kept my sourdough San Francsico culture in the fridge for months. It just slows them down. Take out and feed and it will spring back to life.

Just like worms! [Biased]

(I keep worms for the birds in the 'fridge)

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Herman the German is quite plesant. Ours lived on a window box in our front room, but wasn't easy to clean it off it when it erupted! The problem with these sorts of things is that you run out of people to give them to - it's a wonder that the planet hasn't been taken over by friendship cakes and ginger beer plants. In fact, it would be very inteesting to trace the ancestry of any particular batch. Is it like human ancestry, where we're all supposed to be connected within - is it 7? - a small number of relationships.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We had a lovely couple of nights in the mountains followed by a difficult journey back but we made it. I was put on breakfast duty this morning to make porage! I added some raisins and had mine with honey - the diabetics had an artificial substitute. Lucky them!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Welcome back, Wodders. I'll have a substitute for the porridge - any substitute ... [Eek!]

I know you're not going to believe this, but the temperature here reached +12°C this afternoon - beating the previous record high for this date by more than a degree.

Hasn't lasted though - it's now back to 0°. [Frown]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Day off today. Stayed in bed til eleven then since then I've been curled up on the sofa reading books. I should have more days off. [Big Grin]

I am aiming for the same kind of thing today - not quite 11 and so far apart from getting drinks and being on the ship and Saturday Kitchen nothing much has happened. Lovely (though I will need to go shopping later to get provisions for the week).

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Posts: 856 | From: Wales | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Welcome to retirement, where every day can be like that...

Though today I am up, showered, dressed and breakfasted and I have bought a new vacuum cleaner online (that counts as housework, doesn't it?)

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
...and I have bought a new vacuum cleaner online (that counts as housework, doesn't it?)

At least a week's worth!

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Day off today. Stayed in bed til eleven then since then I've been curled up on the sofa reading books.

Day off for me today - I'm avoiding all marking and uni work.

(Can't stay in bed 'till 11 - my body bounces out of bed at 8am without my permission [Roll Eyes] )

So far I have bathed one dog and chopped the worst of his matts off - the groomers are booked up for two weeks! Anyone needing work, set up as a dog groomer. Business is booming!

Fresh bread and Lancashire creamy cheese here for all who would like a little lunch.

[Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

I'll add stilton and celery. [Smile]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

No celery here, sadly - I hope to get some nice braised celery hearts somewhere whilst I am over in May.

--------------------

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

Herman done good. Very tasty.

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lovely mild spring day. Also the National Trust places that closed for the winter have mostly reopened this weekend.

I was greeted at the gate of one place this morning by a friendly black cat, who led me along a steep woodland path. We paused at intervals to admire the view, then without warning he quite suddenly shot up a tree at about 80mph in pursuit of an equally speedy squirrel. Half a second later the squirrel had easily reached the topmost branches, with the closest thing to a grin on its face, while the cat philosophically shrugged, dived headfirst back off the tree to earth and rejoined me for a sedate walk as if nothing had happened.

I suppose cat owners are used to this kind of thing.

Eleanor Jane
Shipmate
# 13102

- Posted      Profile for Eleanor Jane     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
Lovely mild spring day. Also the National Trust places that closed for the winter have mostly reopened this weekend.

I was greeted at the gate of one place this morning by a friendly black cat, who led me along a steep woodland path. We paused at intervals to admire the view, then without warning he quite suddenly shot up a tree at about 80mph in pursuit of an equally speedy squirrel. Half a second later the squirrel had easily reached the topmost branches, with the closest thing to a grin on its face, while the cat philosophically shrugged, dived headfirst back off the tree to earth and rejoined me for a sedate walk as if nothing had happened.

I suppose cat owners are used to this kind of thing.

Nope. I think it depends on your cat, but ours never walked anywhere with us. She mostly lay about in sunbeams and occasionally rolled over displaying her tummy enticingly (but more fool you if you stroked it, 'cos then she'd pounce!).

Also, we didn't have squirrels in NZ and possums are far too much for any sane cat to tackle!

Sounds like a jolly nice day anyway.

We drove up to the Midlands to visit a sick relative. My first time driving in the UK - went just fine. We're heading out to a wildlife park tomorrow which should be a treat. [Smile]

Posts: 556 | From: Now in the UK! | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lovely day. Did nothing much all morning, cheered the Welsh rugby team to victory this afternoon!! Grand Slam anyone??? Then a bit of food shopping, visit to the parents and home to put not quite finishing touches to a talk for next Thursday to Ladies Meeting at church. There are 4 days left for final polishing yet, right??? Procrastination are us (or could it be waiting for a further word of revelation). Think it's the former to be honest - I know what I have to say - it's just concentrating to find the right words is the hard thing. How all you who do this week in week out manage I know not. [Overused]

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Nice enough to put washing out on the line [Smile] Found my rubber resistance band - well pleased*

*easily pleased

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
... I have bought a new vacuum cleaner online (that counts as housework, doesn't it?)

Only if you actually use it ... [Big Grin]

We had such a lazy day today that we were woken at about quarter to lunchtime when my dad phoned, and pretended to be apologetic about getting us out of bed. Went for a spot of (not really successful) retail therapy in the afternoon.

EJ. did your driving experience include changing gear with the door-handle and going the wrong way around roundabouts, or do they drive on the correct (i.e. left) side in NZ?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Don't worry, piglet, NZ is a truly civilised country thus they drive on the left, as God intended and as we do here [at least vaguely].

We took sweets to church this morning as it is my burfday, not a significant but everyone seems to be making a bit of/far too much of a fuss. One little girl came back several times for more! I must brave the neighbourhood soon to dole out more sweets!

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
We took sweets to church this morning as it is my burfday, not a significant but everyone seems to be making a bit of/far too much of a fuss.

Happy birthday! Hope the day is a good one. Lovely sunny morning here.

(And apparently I'm spending it defrosting the fridge. Great.)

Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy Birthday, WW!

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Thanks, folks.

Ariel, one of the best inventions ever was frost free fridges and freezers!

Just had lunch which included both Garlic curry [with spinach, green coriander and carrot top] and Garlic and carrot pickle. I think I'd better avoid breathing over anybody for the rest of the day!

--------------------

chive

Ship's nude
# 208

- Posted      Profile for chive   Email chive   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just bought train tickets to Scotland for May. Can anyone explain why standard class was £72 each way and first class £65? Ah well that will be free wine and food for me [Big Grin]

--------------------
'Edward was the kind of man who thought there was no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who hadn't done one-to-one Bible study with him.' Catherine Fox, Love to the Lost

Posts: 3542 | From: the cupboard under the stairs | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy Garlicky Birthday! WW [Big Grin]

Train fares are a total mystery, but maybe the Second class return is an open return, ie come back when you like, but the 1st class specifies a date and train??

Just a thought, but enjoy the free wine! [Smile]

Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy Birthday Welease Woderick

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy Birthday, hope you had a lovely day.

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor Jane:
I think it depends on your cat, but ours never walked anywhere with us.

One of our past cats wouold follow us considerable distances - he once followed us up to my Dad's, so at least half a mile. Others have followed us along the back lane and had to be shoo'd home. As you say, depends on the cat.
We've also had retriever cats - they would bring back anything thrown for them.

--------------------

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

Happy birthday Wodders - looking forward to meeting you at Taurus!

--------------------

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

Happy Birthday, Wodders.

A good gardening day. Planted strawberries and outed the Christmas hyacinths.

--------------------

Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy birthday Wodders, sounds like it was a good day.

We went out to Doune Castle today, location for lots of scenes from 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'. It was a really nice day, not especially warm but dry and not freezing, so we had a good wander about the place, lots to see there both in the castle and the grounds. I should award myself a proper day off more often!

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy B-day, WW! [Angel]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
mrs whibley
Shipmate
# 4798

- Posted      Profile for mrs whibley     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by QLib:
Happy Birthday, Wodders.

A good gardening day. Planted strawberries and outed the Christmas hyacinths.

I'd have thought with hyacinths it was pretty obvious, and I have NO gaydar! [Biased]

--------------------
I long for a faith that is gloriously treacherous - Mike Yaconelli

Posts: 942 | From: North Lincolnshire | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

Happy Birthday WW - just got in before the (UK) deadline I hope. Sounds like you had a great day!

On the subject of cats following you around in embarassing fashion -- I had a cat that followed me round when I was younger and trying out the knocking on doors evangelism route. She was very cute but when she started weeing on front lawns I felt the gospel was being compromised!!

P.S. I'm better now.

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Many happy returns, Wodders - 29 is it? [Big Grin]

Enigma - glad to hear you're feeling better.

As it's Commonwealth Sunday, and to mark the 60th anniversary of Brenda's accession, we had a cracker of a Matins this morning. Te Deum by Howells, Zadok the Priest (OK, I know Handel was German, but he wrote it for the coronation of a British king), responses for the Accession of a Monarch by William McKie and wonderfully jingoistic hymns: Vaughan Williams' arrangement of the Old Hundredth, I vow to thee, my country, Cwm Rhondda with James O'Donnell's magic descant and Jerusalem. And, of course, God Save the Queen, O Canada and the Ode to Newfoundland.

And, as we were v. short of sopranos, I got temporarily promoted which was fun, especially in Zadok - it must be nearly 25 years since I last sang first soprano in that. [Eek!]

As might have been expected, there was much Decanal Grinning™.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

29?

OMG, NO!! I'd hate to be that age again! Fancy having all those years to go before Blessed Retirement?

No thanks, I'm quite happily 31 - or possibly even 31+ - reality has me at [31 x 2 +] - and I love every minute of it!

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
29?

OMG, NO!! I'd hate to be that age again! Fancy having all those years to go before Blessed Retirement?

Hope you had a great birthday.

I'd like to be 39 and retired.

[Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Eleanor Jane
Shipmate
# 13102

- Posted      Profile for Eleanor Jane     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Enigma:

On the subject of cats following you around in embarassing fashion -- I had a cat that followed me round when I was younger and trying out the knocking on doors evangelism route. She was very cute but when she started weeing on front lawns I felt the gospel was being compromised!!

P.S. I'm better now.

A cat sounds like a valuable evanglism tool to me- I'd actually talk to a door knocker who brought a cat along, instead of a quick 'no thanks' and shut the door as usual.

In other news, I patted a policeman's horse today. He (the horse) was huge- probably at least 18 hands. The policeman was fairly small, I'd've thought. [Smile]

And we had an amazing day at Slimbridge Wetlands yesterday - I think I've seen about a year's supply of ducks! (But that doesn't mean I'm not tempted to try out some of their other centres around the British isles).

Just bought some hot cross buns if anyone wants one...

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

Yes please, I'd love a HCB [Smile]

朋友家的小孩在塗鴉上色用的畫冊...

I just read this on 365 and Google translate translated it for me - amazing world we live in! (It means 'The children of a friend's house with graffiti colouring book ...' )

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:

I read this rather too early this morning and was mystified by the idea of an evangelical cat going round knocking on doors (then - presumably if the message wasn't well received - weeing on the lawn before walking off).

I wonder what the cat's favourite Scripture passages might have been - perhaps a few quotes from Paw-l?

Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
quote:

I read this rather too early this morning and was mystified by the idea of an evangelical cat going round knocking on doors (then - presumably if the message wasn't well received - weeing on the lawn before walking off).

[Killing me] [Killing me] [Killing me] Unfortunately it was the other way round - she was walking off while I was apologising for the behaviour!! Sorry for my cat and by the way can we talk about faith/Jesus etc -- not the best!!

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor Jane:
... I think I've seen about a year's supply of ducks ...

I see quite a few ducks every morning on my way in to w*rk - there's a pond just beside the car-park where D. drops me off, and we sometimes bring left-over bread for them and say hello.

Ducks rock. [Smile]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I love ducks, I reckon it is pretty near impossible to see a duck on land and not smile.

--------------------

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

I used to work in a special school which kept chickens, ducks and goats. If the boys were 'acting out' outside the classroom block, the ducks would waddle over to watch, from what they judged to be a safe distance. Sometimes,they would seem to be discussing it amongst themselves: "Well, I never did in all my days..." etc. When the show was over, they waddled off again.

Pity they're so delicious.

--------------------

Eleanor Jane
Shipmate
# 13102

quote:
Originally posted by QLib:
I used to work in a special school which kept chickens, ducks and goats. If the boys were 'acting out' outside the classroom block, the ducks would waddle over to watch, from what they judged to be a safe distance. Sometimes,they would seem to be discussing it amongst themselves: "Well, I never did in all my days..." etc. When the show was over, they waddled off again.

Pity they're so delicious.

I'm quite happy admiring animals *and* eating them (grew up on a farm). There is a clear line in my mind, though, between animals that are food and animals that are pets.

For those wondering, it's about naming them, and how you treat them and how many of them there are. I could have pet ducks, or I could farm ducks for eating but I'd have to treat them and think about them differently from the start.

I still haven't forgiven my parents for killing our pet cow Mooseli and trying to make us eat her! We used to ride on her, there was only one of her and there was never any hint that she'd end up on the dinner table. Silly of them to think we wouldn't notice!

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  54  55  56 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016