homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Perfidious Albion (Page 16)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  54  55  56 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Perfidious Albion
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
I think they'll be rain before morning.

Here too. The skies are greying up. I'm glad I'm on the right side of the Pennines though, the wrong side is going to get the brunt of it.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
No rain yet but quite a few fire crackers going off - they are for sale everywhere ready for Vishu next Saturday. True to form [Fr] Paul, the priest at the very old church we sometimes go to, set loads off during Vigil Mass during the night - they woke me at 03.15 and we live 3 kms away!

We have set off a few today and scared the cat away for a while but she has returned to tend to her kittens.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's been damp or dampish most of the morning here, and grey and overcast all afternoon.

But, it stayed dry (if a little windy) last night for the Lighting of the New Fire, and all went off well then (i.e. I didn't set myself or anything else on fire exempt the Paschal Candle, which not only lit but stayed lit) so that was a success...

And now I am very tired, awaiting my Dear One to come home so that we can Eat Chocolate and drink wine together!

We have so much chocolate that you are welcome to some, if anyone is feeling deprived? Might find some wine and a spare glass too...

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Balaam:
The skies are greying up. I'm glad I'm on the right side of the Pennines though, the wrong side is going to get the brunt of it.

As usual! [Biased]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We went to Kew Gardens today and just twice it showered only a tiny bit being wettish. It was lovely there, and the whole family enjoyed it. It's always beautiful there, and plenty of walking as well as going into special places/buildings.

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
When we left the house at 5:30 [Eek!] for the First Eucharist and New Fire, the weather was typical St. John's - you couldn't see the end of your nose - but by the time we were coming home after Evensong there was the remains of a cracking sunset.

Though I say it what shouldn't, we did ourselves proud with the music today. Schubert in G, Rise up, my love, my fair one by Healey Willan, This joyful Eastertide and the Hallelujah Chorus as the Gospel acclamation resulted not only in much Decanal Grinning™ but a fair bit of Episcopal Grinning™ too.* [Yipee]

Having got up at such a Godless hour, I spent the afternoon stretched on the sofa in the company of Quite Large Bear.

[Snore]

PS Has anything odd happened to the area telephone codes in the UK? We couldn't get through to phone home this afternoon and the automated voice said "check your area code", although we were using the same codes we've been using for the last 8 years.

[Confused]

* The Bishop (BLESS HIM) always starts his Easter sermon by saying how wonderful the music, and particularly the Hallelujah Chorus, is.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I sometimes have a problem getting connections to UK and get funny messages like that then try again a while later and everything is fine.

- - - -

I can't keep on staying up to watch the end of the cricket - going to bed at nearly midnight and getting up at 05.50 does not agree with me - I think I may go and have a little nap now.

[Snore]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

...that little 2 hours did me the world of good - and now Mrs E is back and its her birthday today! Happy Birthday Mrs E!

Yesterday at Mass the priest went around doing the Asperges - those sprinklers send out quite a bit, don't they?

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Yesterday at Mass the priest went around doing the Asperges - those sprinklers send out quite a bit, don't they?

Funnily enough, I've just started a thread about this in Ecclesiantics.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, its now Bank Holiday Monday, and its pouring with rain and doesn't look like stopping, at least this side of noon!

At least we don't get hosepipe bans up here!

Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
That's a shame as we are about to venture to your side of the hills to visit our daughter. (We see her as taking culture to the dark side [Biased] )

At least the caramelised onion chutney tasted as good as it sounds.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy Birthday, Mrs E!

I am finally in holiday mode. I've been off work since 30th March, and don't go back until 16th April, but what with decorating the sitting room, and Holy Week, the last nine days have felt very full and busy.

[Yipee] for a lazy week!

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Eleanor Jane
Shipmate
# 13102

- Posted      Profile for Eleanor Jane     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nicodemia:
Well, its now Bank Holiday Monday, and its pouring with rain and doesn't look like stopping, at least this side of noon!

At least we don't get hosepipe bans up here!

I'm just wondering what one does on a wet Bank Holiday? Everything is shut, as far as I can tell, and I don't fancy wandering about a wood or some standing stones in the rain (although otherwise that'd be lovely).

(PS, Piglet, my car's an old Vauxhall Corsa. So far so good...)

Posts: 556 | From: Now in the UK! | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor Jane:
...I'm just wondering what one does on a wet Bank Holiday?...

My choice would be sleep!

--------------------

Eleanor Jane
Shipmate
# 13102

- Posted      Profile for Eleanor Jane     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
...I'm just wondering what one does on a wet Bank Holiday?...

My choice would be sleep!
I need to get out of the house for a few hours every day or I'll go stir crazy... you wouldn't like me when I'm crazy! [Ultra confused]

I think I might just have to rug up and trudge about in the rain a bit (then maybe reward myself with a warm dry pub (if they're open today... I assume they are...).

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

The Watershed or the Arnolfini with the papers and order a coffee will be nice if they're not too crowded.

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I'm just wondering what one does on a wet Bank Holiday? Everything is shut, as far as I can tell, and I don't fancy wandering about a wood or some standing stones in the rain (although otherwise that'd be lovely).

Not sure where you are but the main shops and restaurants are open round here. Otherwise I'm afraid it's probably going to have to be indoor pursuits like TV or a good book.

(Though on a day like today you can usually be pretty sure tourist attractions won't be crowded...)

St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm surprised that National Trust properties are closed today EJ. Perhaps you could find a tea room and take the papers or read a book?
Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy birthday Mrs E - I hope you are being spoiled.

A good day for painting today - nothing arty, just a door. I'm glad I was depending on some non-gardening weather to get this done.

Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

quote:
Originally posted by daisydaisy:
Happy birthday Mrs E - I hope you are being spoiled...

She came back for the weekend with her family this morning, despite being told she didn't have to - and she wouldn't let me wash up or anything - but then you know what she is like! We told a neighbour's daughter she was 105 today and she just laughed!

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Fancy that - no respect for the aged these days. I hope she has a good day.

Have spent the afternoon making the chocolate cake from Hell. Not because it's difficult, but because it requires (among other things) 2 large bars of melted dark chocolate, plus cocoa powder, plus several ounces of brown sugar and golden caster sugar, plus half a pound of butter. That's before the icing goes on, which will involve double cream and another large bar of melted dark chocolate...

Sometimes you just have to, you know?

It'd better work because I'm taking it to the office tomorrow.

Incidentally, has anyone ever made a chocolate cake with beer or Guinness? I don't want the recipe, but I do want to know what people thought of it if they did. I'm in two minds about making one next time, but don't know how beery it might taste.

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sounds gorgeous!

I ended my sugar fast yesterday - so you are welcome to send a piece over.

Post haste!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by St Everild:

I didn't set myself or anything else on fire exempt the Paschal Candle, which not only lit but stayed lit) so that was a success...

Darllenwr led the Lighting of the Paschal candle service on Saturday. He now realises it's not a good idea to say "damn" when the alter candles won't light when wearing a radio mike.

Easter Sunday was bright, it wasn't too cold up on the mountain at 7am. Unfortunately, it's hammered it down today.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
... Have spent the afternoon making the chocolate cake from Hell.... .

Death by chocolate is nothing compared to that, Ariel
Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

Spent the day at our daughters over the hills in hotpot-land, the rain never abated. What's more, Chorley market was closed, so no Chorley cakes to bring back across to the civilised side.

But they do have a miniature schnauzer pup which has a shoelace fetish. Here he is.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What a cute wee dog. [Smile]

Just back from supper with friends from the choir - thought it was going to be roast lamb but it turned out to be roast beef. Very rare - a good vet could have brought it back to life - but v. nice all the same.

Beautiful day here - it got up to 9°C and sunny. Socks have been shed, toenails have been painted.

Cue late winter storm ...

Happy birthday, Mrs. E. - and I don't believe WW when he says you're 105 ... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Cute dog indeed!

I phoned my bank a little while ago, so about 4 a.m. in Skelmersdale, and the person on the end of the phone said it was raining and cold there so when I tried to brighten her day by telling of the weather here she didn't seem cheered at all. There is no pleasing some people.

The reality is that if Mrs E were 105 then I would be, erm, a hundred and, erm, mumble mumble - and she finds being here infinitely more restful than being at home with her loopy sister.

--------------------

Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Love the pup! Did he get his shoelace, or was he just being intelligent and wanted to undo the lace to get to the shoe???

Hope the cake was successful, sounds absolutely wonderful!

Ceaseless rain yesterday means we are well wetted [Smile] in the garden, rainwater butts overflowing, all ponds filled.

Sorry about you drought-ridden folk in the South East [Big Grin]

Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Eleanor Jane
Shipmate
# 13102

It just hailed! And no-one made me any chocolate cake (sounds delicious though) or brought me any adorable schnauzers to play with. Instead I have my husband's cold to entertain me. Thankfully our massive bouts of a few weeks ago seem to have innoculated us to British bugs (touch wood) so I've only got it mildly.

A surprising amount of things were open on a Bank Holiday (inluding the National Trust places, but we thought the insidey ones would be swarmed). I love the cafe at Arnolfini (mmm... rubarb crumble slice!) but we ended up at the movies. The new Aardman thing about pirates - quite cute and very entertaining (I didn't get bored in the middle which I quite often do). As the Aardman folk are just down the road, I feel we should be supporting them. [Smile]

PS- I'm in Bristol, Ariel. And very nice it is too.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Rhubarb Crumble - yum-yum!! I think I prefer it with custard but will have cream or ice cream as well or instead of if necessary.

Bit of a panic this afternoon when I realised I hadn't paid a bill due on Thursday but I managed to pay over the internetty thing so that's okay.

My hands were really throbbing a bit earlier after we bagged just over a kilo of chilli powder and, inevitably, got some on my skin - a bit of coconut oil got it off and calmed things down a bit - now I just hope folks turn up to take it off my hands!

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

The dog/house sitter is sorted, we're off to visit our eldest son in Heidelberg.

[Big Grin]

(eta - see you when I get there, I'm taking the notebook, of course!)

[ 10. April 2012, 14:49: Message edited by: Boogie ]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

The cake looks and tastes as it should - an intense, rich dark chocolate experience. I thought for a while it was going to be a non-starter as most people prefer milk chocolate and it sat there untouched almost all day - but shortly before I went home a couple of slices went, which was reassuring.

Funny old day with sudden heavy April showers and warm sunshine. On the way home, some beautiful scenes as we were caught between downpours and strong sunshine, with a double rainbow, and a single one nearby. If you can imagine green fields with a few trees in blossom, some old farm buildings, the deep dark rainclouds behind, golden light and the rainbow configuration in front, you will have it.

[ 10. April 2012, 18:35: Message edited by: Ariel ]

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's been lovely and sunny today. Why couldn't it have been like this yesterday???

Incidently, we have a cat with a shoelace fetish.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by St. Gwladys:
It's been lovely and sunny today. Why couldn't it have been like this yesterday???

Because it was a Bank Holiday and it's traditional.
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

[Big Grin]

I'm reminded of an episode of the excellent Chelmsford 123 where they were having a drought and the Roman governor tried everything including rain-dances, and finally brought the rain by declaring it to be a Bank Holiday.

It was another lovely day here today, and got up to 14°C (the average at this time of year is 5°). [Yipee]

Didn't take advantage though - I think the early start on Sunday has caught up with me and all I wanted to do when I got home from w*rk was sleep ...

[Snore]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Sleep is good, I am a great fan.

A quiet day today, we have decided not to go into town at all but I may stroll to a local supermarket later for a few things - nothing too strenuous, you understand.

We tried a new recipe at lunch for cauliflower cooked with garlic - it was nice but we think it can be improved so will be experimenting a bit to see if our ideas work, if they do I'll post it on the recipe thread in Heaven.

--------------------

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

quote:
We tried a new recipe at lunch for cauliflower cooked with garlic - it was nice but we think it can be improved so will be experimenting a bit

Do your experiments include paprika? Paprika works with cauliflower if you don't overdo it.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Balaam:
quote:
We tried a new recipe at lunch for cauliflower cooked with garlic - it was nice but we think it can be improved so will be experimenting a bit

Do your experiments include paprika? Paprika works with cauliflower if you don't overdo it.
Paprika works period. Mrs S rarely uses chili without a little paprika. It 'rounds out' a lot of things.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I agree, I love paprika but the only time I brought any back here it went mouldy! I was most offended as it was expensive smoked paprika from, strangely enough, Taurus Crafts, where we are having my first Shipmeet.

If I bring some back this time I shall keep it in the fridge.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

<waves> from Heidelberg - we had a nice walk by the river and a Weisbeer (of course!) Great to see my eldest again [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

IMHO the nicest way to cook cauliflower is as per the blessèd Delia in the original Cookery Course: sautéed with onion, garlic and crushed coriander seeds and finished off with butter - it keeps its texture and is about as yummy as cauliflower can be.

--------------------

ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I heard this, and I thought of you, Piglet:

"the warmest and driest place in the UK today will be Norn Irn".

Not every day you hear that......

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

<waves> to Boogie [Smile] Heidelberg is a lovely city - have a great time!

Did you feel anything of the earthquake, WW?

If you have a really young, tight cauliflower, I feel that a good bit of the best butter is the finest accompaniment!

Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm new here and there doesn't seem to be a thread for those from Africa and in fact nobody else from my corner of the world. Although my climate has more in common with the Antipodes, I've spent more time in the UK so if nobody minds I will just hang out here as an honorary Brit.

Bright hot autumn morning here in the mountains of the Overberg, South Africa, just back from the local market with a large yellow Strandveld pumpkin and some organic butternut. The church bells of the local Dutch Reformed Church have been 'fixed' and now only toll an hour late.

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
shamwari
Shipmate
# 15556

- Posted      Profile for shamwari   Email shamwari   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Mary LA

have friends living in the shadow of the Overberg and we were there 4 weeks ago.

Near Robertson? In a vineyard?

Great part of the world.

Posts: 1914 | From: from the abyss of misunderstanding | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hi Shamwari -- I'm closer to Grabouw than the Breede River, but know Robertson well.

Wine-growing country and the grapes have just been picked, apples and pears also in abundance.

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Mary, I'm an ex-pat Brit and there is at least one other so we are used to non-residents joining in and I even dare to say welcome on behalf of the group! And if you want to talk about food this is a pretty good place - although recipes belong in Heaven.

We've just had lunch and whilst we were out this morning Mrs E experimented further with the other half on the cauliflower - she used garlic paste AND whole garlic and some peas that were lurking in the fridge and a tad more water and cooked it a little longer and it was SUPERB!!!!! Really, really YUMMY!! If we can replicate it then I'll post it.

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Waves at Mary from the east side of the Arabian Sea

Did you see me?

[Yipee]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

Thanks for the welcome WW and Pete C east of the Arabian Sea! India, she asked tentatively? The Maldives are West...

I am not a Brit expat (just for clarification), was born in Zimbabwe and now travel for work between Angola, Namibia and Mozambique, though I call the Overberg in South Africa home, for now.

My recipes might belong in Heaven but I'm less sure about my cooking, though Purgatory may not be ready for unspiritual indigestion.

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

shamwari
Shipmate
# 15556

- Posted      Profile for shamwari   Email shamwari   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Great.

Another Zimbabwean.

We are destined to take over the world.

Posts: 1914 | From: from the abyss of misunderstanding | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  54  55  56 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016