homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » ******* appreciation thread

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: ******* appreciation thread
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sometimes, especially on a cold winter's night, what you really want is a nice hot ******* and a bag of chips. The simple pleasures really are the best.

The ******* doesn't have to be exotic, though if we are talking exotic, the Spanish ones are something else. (And German ones can surpass themselves. I saw one in Birmingham a couple of years ago that was actually a yard long.)

Anyway, this thread is for you to express your appreciation of that fine thing - the *******. Any particular likes or dislikes? Recommendations?

sophs

Sardonic Angel
# 2296

- Posted      Profile for sophs   Author's homepage   Email sophs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You absolutely cannot beat fried *******. I know it's unhealthy, and boiled and steamed is meant to retain it's flavour, but butter fried ******* is just so nice.

Also, if you sprinkle sugar on it whilst it's frying it makes an awesome pudding with some ice cream.

In fact, I wonder what ******* ice cream tastes like - anyone tried it?

Posts: 5407 | From: searching saharas of sorrow | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stoo

Mighty Pirate
# 254

- Posted      Profile for Stoo   Email Stoo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You're eating *********?!

Isn't that illegal?

Ps... Praise be unto the H**** and A*****, etc, etc

[ 11. February 2013, 17:32: Message buggered about with by: Stoo ]

--------------------
This space left blank

Posts: 5266 | From: the director of "Bikini Traffic School" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cthulhu
PRAY TO BE EATEN FIRST
# 16186

- Posted      Profile for Cthulhu   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I like my ******* with a touch of cream and cinnamon.

[ 11. February 2013, 18:40: Message buggered about with by: jedijudy ]

--------------------
I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL. Nothing personal.

Posts: 78 | From: R'lyeh | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu:
I MAKE *******S OUT OF BABIES

Awwww - you are so very sweeeeet [Angel]

I love those baby photo montages.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stoo:

Isn't that illegal?

No, it's a fine old Anglo-Saxon tradition. Or it's in the Bible. Or something. Anyway, the P*** has them for breakfast.
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
Anyway, the P*** has them for breakfast.

Oh! That's interesting! The local Buddhist temple has a feast day the second Thursday every month. ******* features highly on the list of favorites. So I hear.

You can kind of see how decorative it would be with all that saffron fabric, wouldn't you?

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dal Segno

al Fine
# 14673

- Posted      Profile for Dal Segno     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The ******* that must be tried
Is one that is buttered and fried

--------------------
Yet ever and anon a trumpet sounds

Posts: 1200 | From: Pacific's triple star | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged
Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I eat mine in the bath. Less messy.

--------------------
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Posts: 3149 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

Isn't that illegal?

No, it's a fine old Anglo-Saxon tradition. Or it's in the Bible. Or something. Anyway, the P*** has them for breakfast.
Ah, the wurst P0pe.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Isn't that illegal?

Ps... Praise be unto the H**** and A*****, etc, etc

Stoo is a guy who's quite cool,
He came close to following the rule,

The rule was discarded
But I'm not disheartened,

This limerick is just the right tool.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
Ah, the wurst P0pe.

When first elected, all thought the wurst
Was yet to come, and the church was curst.
But ******** 16 turned out to be
A quite likeable p***, from Germany.

Perhaps he likes his bangers with mash,
Or bratwurst with a fried onion stash?
Or perhaps the wursts are made of venison?
Who knows! but *******s have his benison.

[ 12. February 2013, 17:14: Message buggered about with by: Ariel ]

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
is ********* shorthand for Hostesses?

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

No, the missing word is actually "sausage".
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
?

Hostess? I have one of those: the hostess with the mostess - my lovely bride of nearly 35 years, though we no longer entertan.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016