homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Last minute Suffolk meet this weekend (or just after)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Last minute Suffolk meet this weekend (or just after)
Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hello. Sorry for late notice but I'm in Aldeburgh this weekend and early next week. Are there any East of England shippies who would be up for ship meet. I have a feeling there aren't too many but thought it worth a chance.

I'm sans car so rather restricted to Aldeburgh itself I'm afraid. Though could walk to anywhere not too far afield or I guess there might be buses.

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry, I don't think I can do it ... but thanks for the suggestion.
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Gracious rebel

Rainbow warrior
# 3523

- Posted      Profile for Gracious rebel     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I could possibly fit in a visit to Aldeburgh if a few people are getting together....

--------------------
Fancy a break beside the sea in Suffolk? Visit my website

Posts: 4413 | From: Suffolk UK | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Let's see who else replies. I'm happy to do a very mini meet mind you.

Tomorrow (Sat) I'm planning on just being in Aldeburgh. Then one of the other days (Sun/Mon/Tues) I thought I might do a bit of a long walk - to Orford maybe or just to Iken or thereabouts. But I can be flexible.

[ 29. March 2013, 15:40: Message edited by: Yangtze ]

--------------------

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

- Posted      Profile for Keren-Happuch   Author's homepage   Email Keren-Happuch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry, we're away. Would have loved to otherwise.

--------------------
Travesty, treachery, betrayal!
EXCESS - The Art of Treason
Nea Fox

Posts: 2407 | From: A Fine City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

Gracious Rebel I just tried to PM you but your message box is full apparently.

If you'd be up for a meet just the two of us then let me know. Tomorrow (Mon) is good. Once the buses are running I may go a bit further afield in search of some different walks. But will still be around in the evenings.

If it makes a difference to the others I'm probably here till at least Weds and maybe Thursday as well.

--------------------

Gracious rebel

Rainbow warrior
# 3523

- Posted      Profile for Gracious rebel     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry, I don't think I can fit this in now, not been feeling too well the past couple of days, and consequently lots of stuff to fit in tomorrow before return to work on Tuesday.

And thanks for the heads up on my PM box - will attend to that now!

And Happy Easter.

--------------------
Fancy a break beside the sea in Suffolk? Visit my website

Posts: 4413 | From: Suffolk UK | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
angelica37
Shipmate
# 8478

- Posted      Profile for angelica37   Author's homepage   Email angelica37   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Only just seen this but family commitments would have prevented me coming, I hope you've had a good weekend. [Smile]
Posts: 1351 | From: Suffolk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

Sorry you've not been feeling well Gracious Rebel. Hope you feel better soon.

Next time I come up I'll try and give y'all a bit more notice.

In other news I had a glorious walk around Snape, Iken and Orford in the sunshine today. Though I got a bit lost in the woods (some poor footpath signing) which made rather longer than anticipated.

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You had lovely weather for it. Cold - but slightly less so than previously. It was also windy, I washed our sheets!
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016