homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » hows you're grammars. (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: hows you're grammars.
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kind of lightweight little online grammar quiz.

I missed one. Won't say which yet so people can take the test without spoilers.

[ 13. February 2013, 15:46: Message edited by: Ariston ]

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Zero faults. It's coz I'm a cunning linguist. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There is only one trick question I think.

--------------------
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd: We're all individuals!
Lone voice: I'm not!

Posts: 12927 | From: The Pool of Life | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Two wrong. Ho hum.

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Freelance Monotheist
Shipmate
# 8990

- Posted      Profile for Freelance Monotheist   Email Freelance Monotheist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Full marks, with a niggling doubt over the abstract/collective nouns section. I pride myself on being a grammar/spelling/language nerd though.

--------------------
Denial: a very effective coping mechanism

Posts: 1239 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cara
Shipmate
# 16966

- Posted      Profile for Cara     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yay! All correct. I too pride myself on grammar etc so you'd have heard nothing from me if I'd made any mistakes!

--------------------
Pondering.

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Rogue:
Two wrong. Ho hum.

Me too. Not bad, considering I didn't understand some of the questions!

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
14/14. The gerund is an endangered species these days.

[ 06. February 2013, 18:18: Message edited by: Ariel ]

Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
13/14. I take it as a sign of maturity (or alternatively tiredness) that I'm not more upset at getting one wrong! [Smile]

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wesley J:

I, also [Big Grin]

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
YES! Full marks. All that studying French grammar has at least made me reasonably literate about grammar terms in a way that school never did! (Oh yes and I guessed one...)
Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucia:
(Oh yes and I guessed one...)

Bless your honesty, child.

--------------------

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
12/14 - not too bad as some were guesses. My English master would have been pleased.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Relieved to get 14/14 - thought I was losing the knack!

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"14 out of a possible 14"
[Big Grin]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
12/14. And I went to Grammar School, too. Tut, tut. [Disappointed]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One wrong.

I really cannot see the point of teaching year 6 such stupid rules.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I got two wrong. But I object! I was right about #8 if the word referred to lions.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
13/14 That was fun.

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
I got two wrong. But I object! I was right about #8 if the word referred to lions.

And I was right if it didn't!

--------------------

Zach82
Shipmate
# 3208

- Posted      Profile for Zach82     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
14/14. [Snore]

--------------------
Don't give up yet, no, don't ever quit/ There's always a chance of a critical hit. Ghost Mice

Posts: 9148 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Winnow
Apprentice
# 5656

- Posted      Profile for Winnow   Email Winnow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Two wrong. I simply forgot #14, and #8 ... well ... none of the choices fit. So I chose the wrong one [Frown] But I do pretty well, usually, and if I make a mistake it's often on purpose because I think my way makes more sense than the rules. So there.
Posts: 34 | From: Idaho | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
14/14, probably because I was educated in Scotland in the 1970s, when grammar was still given its due place in the curriculum. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All correct, but only because I had to stop and think about what was pretty obviously a trick question—as much vocabulary as grammar, as much logicing your way through things as knowing about language.

Naturally, that was my favorite.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Also one wrong.

Two of the questions were about vocabularly, not grammar, and two about spelling. Which is a lot better than the average grammar peevers can do. Also they actually know the difference between the active and the passive voice - something that I think 19 out of 20 peevologists don't.

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
14/14. The gerund is an endangered species these days.

Perhaps. But maybe it is enjoying something of a resurgance?

Also a 14/14. But I couldn't tell you the rules I used to do so. A product of the 80s/90s system of not really teaching grammar. Means that I was terminally confused by complex foreign language grammar when it was introduced later in secondary school.

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
13/14 - I agree that there is a bit of a trick question in there (my pride is mortified)

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Big Grin] I is happy
Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
13/14 Not bad for being an old lady sick at home with the creeping crud.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Full marks here too (and I should jolly well hope so).

Leo:
quote:
If you don't know the rules, then you can't work out when to ignore them.

At least these rules bear some relation to the actual rules of English grammar, rather than the fantasy rules based on Latin grammar which were dreamed up by previous generations of prescriptive grammarians...

Posts: 3958 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
11/14. Pleased to get gerund right, got two reversed but got "active voice" right too! Very mixed.

Still, it took me three attempts to get GCE 'O' level English, and that was a bare pass almost forty years ago. As you can probably tell.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Timothy the Obscure

Mostly Friendly
# 292

- Posted      Profile for Timothy the Obscure   Email Timothy the Obscure   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:

And I was right if it didn't!
I almost got it wrong, then caught the double meaning. 14 out of 14--but then, I was an editor in a past life and would have been too ashamed to post my score if it had been otherwise.

--------------------
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.
  - C. P. Snow

Posts: 6114 | From: PDX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Theophania
Shipmate
# 16647

- Posted      Profile for Theophania     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am MORTIFIED to admit that I got one wrong. Can I claim it was a temporary blip caused by misreading when tired?
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jane R:
Full marks here too (and I should jolly well hope so).

Leo:
quote:
If you don't know the rules, then you can't work out when to ignore them.

At least these rules bear some relation to the actual rules of English grammar, rather than the fantasy rules based on Latin grammar which were dreamed up by previous generations of prescriptive grammarians...

Most of us DO ignore them. I generally know what ''sounds right'.

I was never taught these rules - I would have been in Year 6 in 1960 - before 'progressive' education. I taught some English over 35 years and never taught these rules, nor were they in the PGCE training.

I thought a 'gerund' was an American thing.

[ 09. February 2013, 09:13: Message edited by: leo ]

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/

ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by leo:

I was never taught these rules - I would have been in Year 6 in 1960 - before 'progressive' education. I taught some English over 35 years and never taught these rules, nor were they in the PGCE training.

These are not stupid rules. These are the version for English of rules every other indo-european language has and functions by, and teaches its young native speakers how to use. Why the purple-headed fuck should English be so saintedly different? We need competent speakers who know how their language works, and can therefore express themselves with some precision. We need teachers who can teach these rules with assurance and real understanding. That rules out about 95% of those who went to school in the 80s (my generation) because they left school with nary a clue. I got several clues, being a linguist, but this had nothing to do with the teaching I received about my own native language.

ETA: This is not a very Circus-esque comment, but the honour of language as a system required a defence.

[ 09. February 2013, 09:37: Message edited by: FooloftheShip ]

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As someone who did not get taught the rules and has had to make quite a lot of effort to learn them in adult life can I say that I appreciate them and why it is a good idea to learn them. Yes some kids can pick them up from example but other kids can't.

Natural style is only good if you have the ability to communicate in your style. If your style becomes impentratable to a reader under certain circumstances due to bad grammar then it is fails as a method of communication.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Which is quite dangerous ground. You could well end up condoning usages such as "he was sat there" or "me and him went to" simply because they "sound right", i.e. they're the widespread colloquial forms in use in your area that you hear every day.

Anyone in a position of authority where they actually teach a language does need to know the rules by which that language operates, even if the course you teach doesn't require you to impart that to your students. I was quite surprised to find when I started secondary school in England that grammar wasn't taught in English lessons. We had to get it through French and German classes instead.

Incidentally, in the quiz, which one did people think was the trick question?

Pia
Shipmate
# 17277

- Posted      Profile for Pia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by agrgurich:
quote:
Originally posted by Wesley J:

I, also [Big Grin]
Me too!
birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
14/14

I was never taught the rules in school. Some I've picked up along the way, some I think you can work out.

--------------------
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The trick question (don't click if you don't want a spoiler).

Some of the questions were more: did you learn terminology the way we taught it? Fair enough in a class, but not for a general quiz. I've never seen the phrase "conditional sentence" used that way. For me, a conditional sentence is an if-then sentence.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Posts: 8164 | From: Notre Dame, IN | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Leo:
quote:
They may not be used very much in modern colloquial English, but I can assure you that gerunds exist in British English too.

Plus what FooloftheShip said. I was at school in the mid-70s to early 80s and most of my grammar knowledge was transferred from learning foreign languages - where they DID explain what conditionals, active/passive voice (etc) were. I know someone who got as far as university before learning what a pronoun was.

[ 09. February 2013, 13:38: Message edited by: Jane R ]

Posts: 3958 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

quote:
Originally posted by FooloftheShip:
quote:

These are not stupid rules. These are the version for English of rules every other indo-european language has and functions by, and teaches its young native speakers how to use. Why the purple-headed fuck should English be so saintedly different? We need competent speakers who know how their language works, and can therefore express themselves with some precision. We need teachers who can teach these rules with assurance and real understanding. That rules out about 95% of those who went to school in the 80s (my generation) because they left school with nary a clue. I got several clues, being a linguist, but this had nothing to do with the teaching I received about my own native language.

ETA: This is not a very Circus-esque comment, but the honour of language as a system required a defence.

During my PGCE we were told NEVER to teach the rules. One learns best by reading and listening.

That is how I learned.

The reason I thought a gerund was American is that the only time I have heard the term is in American films which involve a classroom.

I gather than US schools are very ken on the rules, though Year/Grade 6 seems very young.

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

I didn't learn the rules and it took me years of reading to pick them up by osmosis. And some people, such as with Asperger's, lack a functioning pick-it-up-by-osmosis gland. It's a shitty way to teach. You might as well say that instead of teaching math rules we should just have people read a lot of math problems until they pick it up by osmosis. And we can see the results of this way of teaching every time we look at letters to the editor, or the postings on Facebook.

--------------------

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That may be how you learnt, I was not able to learn that way and my ability to write clearly suffered because of it.

Nobody would think a mathematics teacher who gave pupils lots of examples and then marked their answers right or wrong was doing an adequate job. You need someone to explain the rules, probably in several different ways and then lots and lots of examples which start from the easy and get harder.

There is not one learning style and therefore only teaching it for one learning style penalises other pupils who would learn better with other styles.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The trouble with formal grammar teaching in schools is that they often teach rules that are not in fact rules. They get it wrong.

Everybody who can speak a language competently already knows the rules of that language. Obviously they do, because they can produce speech that follows those rules. Which is amazing when you think about it. Most of us learn most of the rules by the age of three or four, before we ever go to school, and pretty much all of them by the age of nine or ten. Just by listening and talking! Our brains are wonderful.

What we don't have, what school can teach us, is language for talking about language. Which is wonderful too. If its done right. But for all sorts of reasons its done badly. The so-called rules of English grammar taught in British and American schools are often worthless Latinisms that don't adequately describe English at all.

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by ken:
Everybody who can speak a language competently already knows the rules of that language. Obviously they do, because they can produce speech that follows those rules.

Well, no. They can produce speech that follows the rules (patterns) used by their family. Whether they are following the rules used by the larger language community, or indeed whether than can make themselves understood by the larger language community, is another question entirely. And that's why grammar is taught in schools.

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All very interesting, of course, but discussion of grammar teaching should probably be taken elsewhere—like Purg. If you're discussing the quiz or your wounded pride when you missed that one trick question, keep it here; otherwise, feel free to start a new thread somewhere that ain't here.
—Ariston, Circus Host

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
bib
Shipmate
# 13074

- Posted      Profile for bib     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think I did ok, but the answer button didn't work when I pressed it.

--------------------
"My Lord, my Life, my Way, my End, accept the praise I bring"

Posts: 1307 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
12 of 14; I fancy myself a writer; God willing, I shall be by the end of November!

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
tomcoop
Apprentice
# 17670

- Posted      Profile for tomcoop   Email tomcoop   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I only scored 12 out of a possible 14. ha!

--------------------
church choir robes
choir robes for children

Posts: 2 | From: Cambridge, Massachusetts | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016