homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » EE is full of shit

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: EE is full of shit
Gamaliel
Shipmate
# 812

- Posted      Profile for Gamaliel   Author's homepage   Email Gamaliel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
EE is full of shit.

He believes he is six feet above contradiction despite not having the foggiest idea about what he so confidently asserts and a disparaging and dismissive and oh-so-superior attitude towards anyone who disagrees with him - even if they have more theological nous in their little fingers than he has in his whole body.

The man is a wart.

--------------------
Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind.

http://philthebard.blogspot.com

Posts: 15997 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can a shit be a wart? Can a wart be a shit?
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Evidence?

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gamaliel
Shipmate
# 812

- Posted      Profile for Gamaliel   Author's homepage   Email Gamaliel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Biased]

'We hold this truth to be self-evident ...'

It's self evident in the way he writes.

Self-evident in the over-inflated opinion he has of himself and his spiritual nous and abilities when really he's full of hot air like a damp fart.

He hasn't got the wit to distinguish between 'myth' in the full and C S Lewis sense and a 'lie'.

He hasn't got the wit to recognise that there won't be any 'textual evidence' to suggest that some Bible stories are myths. As though they are going to have, 'This is a myth' as a caption at the top.

He's got about as much nuance as an unnuanced thing that has all its nuance removed by the nuance-removing monster from Planet Wooden.

He adds to all of these deficiencies by acting as if he and he alone has the full handle on the truth and doesn't need anyone else to either help, discuss or challenge him on any of his bold and full-of-shit assertions.

In short, he is the prize wart. Pronounced to rhyme with 'tart' as in the Yorkshire way.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You and EE are very alike Gamaliel, that's why you get up one another's noses. You are a little further down the skeptical path than he is - and want to drag him along.

He won't be dragged.

You are both prize warts now and again, you both speak good sense pretty often too.

[I know and use the word 'wart' (rhymes with 'tart') but have no idea of its derivation, which probably means I shouldn't use it!]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gamaliel:
Self-evident in the over-inflated opinion he has of himself

Doesn't this apply to almost anyone who has ever written anything on an internet discussion forum?
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You really have a hard-on for EE. How cute. Have you considered setting up a hot date with him?

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ricardus
Shipmate
# 8757

- Posted      Profile for Ricardus   Author's homepage   Email Ricardus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglican't:
quote:

Doesn't this apply to almost anyone who has ever written anything on an internet discussion forum?
I've never found that a problem. Sometimes I'm amazed at my own self-effacing modesty in giving away my thoughts for free to other people ...

--------------------
Then the dog ran before, and coming as if he had brought the news, shewed his joy by his fawning and wagging his tail. -- Tobit 11:9 (Douai-Rheims)

Posts: 7247 | From: Liverpool, UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
You really have a hard-on for EE. How cute. Have you considered setting up a hot date with him?

I've suggested more than once that they get a room. They follow each other round the Ship, attracted like magnets!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Gamaliel, this is a serious suggestion...

I have noticed that your interactions with EE seem to bring out the worst in you. I understand that - there's at least one poster around here who brings out the worst in me too. That person winds me up whenever they post... well just about anything to be honest. And if I interact with them I get snarky and aggressive and rude and generally not very nice. And I generally don't feel all that proud of myself afterwards.

So here's what I do: take a step back, ask myself whether it's really worth it, and after about five seconds reflection, realise I don't really like the way I behave when I interact with Irritating Person. Then walk away, because if that person brings out the worst in me, it's also because I let them.

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
You and EE are very alike Gamaliel, that's why you get up one another's noses. You are a little further down the skeptical path than he is - and want to drag him along.

He won't be dragged.

You are both prize warts now and again, you both speak good sense pretty often too.

[I know and use the word 'wart' (rhymes with 'tart') but have no idea of its derivation, which probably means I shouldn't use it!]

They used to be even more alike! In his past Gamaliel was quite close to EE in his worship style and doctrine. He's left that behind and he absolutely has to make that clear to everyone.

We have plenty of people who have left one denomination for another and the "compare and contrast" posts that follow are never pretty, though I suppose they make them feel justified in what they have done.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
O Lord. Here we go again.

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
La vie en rose, you are WAY too sensible. In Hell? Tch, tch. This will never do. [Biased] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
la vie en rouge: I have noticed that your interactions with EE seem to bring out the worst in you.
I have the same idea. I don't think EE is such a bad person. I haven't had many dealings with him, but theologically he seems quite liberal (up to the point where I doubt if 'Evangelical' is still a good moniker for him [Razz] ), although politically/economically he's definitely to the right of me. You (Gamaliel) seem like a reasonable and intelligent person, I don't see why you get wound up so much with him.

(I admit that during the exchanges you have with him that mostly consist of very long posts, most of the time I don't have a clue what both of you are on about.)

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
EE is less full of shit and more yin to Gamaliel's yang.

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ricardus:
]I've never found that a problem. Sometimes I'm amazed at my own self-effacing modesty in giving away my thoughts for free to other people ...

Archbishop Akinola, when did you become a Liverpuddlian?
[Devil]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gamaliel
Shipmate
# 812

I agree with la vie en rouge, which isn't very Hellish but there it is.

In fact, I think that my constant spats with EE mean, among other things, that it's time I took some shore-leave.

I'll explain why in Purgatory and some kind Host can then work out whether it should stay there or go somewhere else.

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I'll explain why in Purgatory

Or you could just log out...

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
IMHO the least a person can do when calling someone to Hell is type out his full name, or else in the time honored tradition, make up something that ridicules it a little bit. [Disappointed]
EtymologicalEvangelical
Shipmate
# 15091

- Posted      Profile for EtymologicalEvangelical   Email EtymologicalEvangelical   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gamaliel
EE is full of shit.

He believes he is six feet above contradiction despite not having the foggiest idea about what he so confidently asserts and a disparaging and dismissive and oh-so-superior attitude towards anyone who disagrees with him - even if they have more theological nous in their little fingers than he has in his whole body.

The man is a wart.

This is the only post I am going to write on this thread. I have only read the OP, and have not looked at any other comments, and I do not intend to.

My initial reaction, when I saw that this thread had appeared in hell was just to ignore it, and not stoop to the level of this kind of meaningless discourse, but, to be fair, I suppose I ought, at least, to respond to the OP.

I find it rather surprising that someone who joins in your discussion, and expresses views, with which you happen not to agree, is condemned as arrogant and patronising. It is true that, in sheer utter frustration, I made my "poem" comment on your "experience thread", and it did include a patronising phrase. Perhaps I should have controlled myself, but after months and months of your mean-spirited insinuations and accusations, asking me my age, making comments about my abilities to interpret the Bible (without offering any supporting evidence, other than your bland and bare assertions - I am very happy to be pulled up if good reasons are given), and your inability to resist making personal comments, I just had to say what I thought. All this stuff about "wooden interpretation of the Bible" is just such nonsense. I could take it, if you actually bothered to give reasons why you disagreed with my comments about Abraham (for example), but you didn't even address the evidence that I presented, despite the fact that you actually asked me for evidence. I am, of course, referring to Jesus' reply to the Sadducees.

You often make very snide remarks about people, and then when they respond in a way that suggest that they have taken your comments seriously, you then say "Ah, but I was only teasing". I am not the only one who realises that this is wrong.

From my 'discussions' with you (if I can use that word), I am at a loss to know what you actually believe beyond the most basic tenets of the Christian faith. You seem to be a theological nihilist, for whom everything is uncertain and ambiguous. I think this is a manipulative little ploy of yours, a policy of bluff and bluster to give the impression of maturity and balanced thinking, and provides you with the justification to act in a patronising manner to anyone who dares to have a position about anything, and especially those who seek to defend their position from Scripture. You then give yourself permission to dismiss that person's interpretation as 'wooden' and therefore naively literalistic. And yet you have no alternative interpretation other than "oh we just don't know. We can't be sure. It's all so unclear."

Since you have decided to have a break from the Ship, you probably won't read this. But, hey, I've responded.

Right. That's it for me on this thread. Have a nice break. And if I really must be patronising, then I will say one thing to you: while you're sunning yourself, just try to learn one simple sodding thing: stop bloody stereotyping people. Thank you.

--------------------
You can argue with a man who says, 'Rice is unwholesome': but you neither can nor need argue with a man who says, 'Rice is unwholesome, but I'm not saying this is true'. CS Lewis

Posts: 3625 | From: South Coast of England | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EtymologicalEvangelical:
I am very happy to be pulled up if good reasons are given

[Killing me] [Killing me]

The scary thing is, I think you actually believe that...

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gextvedde
Shipmate
# 11084

- Posted      Profile for Gextvedde   Email Gextvedde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ricardus:
quote:
Originally posted by Anglican't:
quote:

I've never found that a problem. Sometimes I'm amazed at my own self-effacing modesty in giving away my thoughts for free to other people ...
[Killing me] I quite literaly laughed out loud (and didn't just say lol, how the fuck can you laugh out loud and say lol at the same time) anyway, very amusing.

--------------------
"We must learn to see that our temperament is a gift of God, a talent with which we must trade until he comes" Thomas Merton

Posts: 293 | From: The Twilight Zone, near the M25 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 66

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine   Email Sine Nomine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:

"Never complain. Never explain." - often attributed to the duchess of Windsor but over Gamaliel's head regardless of the source.

--------------------
Precious, Precious, Sweet, Sweet Daddy...

Posts: 16639 | From: lat. 36.24/lon. 86.84 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

But where would all the fun be in that? If you just log out, then nobody knows, and you don't get the opportunity for parting comments that no one else can respond to...

Silly Marvin.

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
BWA HA HA HAAAA!!!

quote:
Originally posted by EtymologicalEvangelical:
...when I saw that this thread had appeared in hell was just to ignore it, and not stoop to the level of this kind of meaningless discourse...

followed, eventually, by
quote:
...just try to learn one simple sodding thing: stop bloody stereotyping people.
Juxtaposition inside a single post is a bitch.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sarkycow:
quote:
quote:

But where would all the fun be in that? If you just log out, then nobody knows, and you don't get the opportunity for parting comments that no one else can respond to...

Silly Marvin.

Bet they're still reading .... Might not like some of the comments though.

* Waves *

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
Originally posted by Tubbs:
Bet they're still reading ....

There ain't a bookie in the world who'd take that bet.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Thyme
Shipmate
# 12360

- Posted      Profile for Thyme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sine Nomine:
"Never complain. Never explain." - often attributed to the duchess of Windsor but over Gamaliel's head regardless of the source.

I thought it was the late Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother but I have just googled and it seems to be one those quotes attributed to various people.

If it was the QM she would be right royally racked off to find the DoW has pinched it. They loathed each other.

[ 15. May 2013, 15:41: Message edited by: Thyme ]

--------------------
The Church in its own bubble has become, at best the guardian of the value system of the nation’s grandparents, and at worst a den of religious anoraks defined by defensiveness, esoteric logic and discrimination. Bishop of Buckingham's blog

Posts: 600 | From: Cloud Cuckoo Land | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

quote:
quote:
Bet they're still reading ....

There ain't a bookie in the world who'd take that bet.
[Big Grin]

Hello boys. *waves*

Tubbs

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
[Big Grin]

Hello boys. *waves*

Tubbs

Tubbs, please! You are going to get a reputation.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That would be more like Appendix B to Volume VII of her already complied reputation, actually.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

- Posted      Profile for Yorick   Email Yorick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
People really shouldn't comply with Tubbs's reputation. It only makes things worse.

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Posts: 7574 | From: Natural Sources | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
People really shouldn't comply with Tubbs's reputation. It only makes things worse.

You what?! [Confused]

Tubbs

--------------------

Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

- Posted      Profile for Yorick   Email Yorick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
complied

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Posts: 7574 | From: Natural Sources | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
But is it the people complying, or the reputation? The sentence is a little unclear... [Snigger]

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sarkycow:
But is it the people complying, or the reputation? The sentence is a little unclear... [Snigger]

I think it may be the people she gets to comply which cause the reputation...

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How did all you perfect people get stuck with a fuckup like me?

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Good karma in a previous life?

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

quote:

Mum! Mum! Someone called me perfect. I told you!

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

- Posted      Profile for Mark Betts   Email Mark Betts   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Re. the OP, I actually quite appreciate some of EE's posts. Sure it's not all useful, but I can decide for myself what is good and what is not so good, without having a debate on it.

He probably is more gemmed up than most of us, in many theological areas, although sometimes his attitude leaves something to be desired - but we can say that about many people.

--------------------
"We are not some casual and meaningless product of evolution. Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed, each of us is loved, each of us is necessary."

Posts: 2080 | From: Leicester | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Betts:
Re. the OP, I actually quite appreciate some of EE's posts. Sure it's not all useful, but I can decide for myself what is good and what is not so good, without having a debate on it.

He probably is more gemmed up than most of us, in many theological areas, although sometimes his attitude leaves something to be desired - but we can say that about many people.

I'll send you the bill for my new irony meter via PM.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

- Posted      Profile for Mark Betts   Email Mark Betts   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
...I'll send you the bill for my new irony meter via PM.

Ah yes, speak of the devil...

--------------------
"We are not some casual and meaningless product of evolution. Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed, each of us is loved, each of us is necessary."

Posts: 2080 | From: Leicester | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Betts:
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
...I'll send you the bill for my new irony meter via PM.

Ah yes, speak of the devil...
Really? Well, the only non-subjective measure we really have for this is Hell-calls, bans and suspensions.

How many you got?

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016