homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » State Funeral for Thatcher (Page 4)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: State Funeral for Thatcher
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As someone remarked on Twitter, she'd tell Lazarus to pull up his socks, stop winging and go earn his own living!

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Angloid:
quote:
Originally posted by L'organist:

As for the rest: "May you find rest with Lazarus the poor man" is a reasonable(ish) translation of part of the In paradisum "et cum Lazaro quondam paupere aeternam habeas requiem" which the Choir will be singing AT THE END to the setting by Faure.

Haven't you rather missed the point, L'organist? This text may well be fine as liturgy but in the context of the funeral of one who demonised the poor and would feel decidedly uncomfortable in the company of Lazarus, it's either a delicious jibe or an inappropriate sentiment.
Unless it's talking about the poverty that some on the right prefer to focus on: Poverty of the spirit.

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Albertus
Shipmate
# 13356

- Posted      Profile for Albertus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chorister:
As someone remarked on Twitter, she'd tell Lazarus to pull up his socks, stop winging and go earn his own living!

Oh dear, and I thought I was being original- still, great minds and all that...

--------------------
My beard is a testament to my masculinity and virility, and demonstrates that I am a real man. Trouble is, bits of quiche sometimes get caught in it.

Posts: 6498 | From: Y Sowth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rosa Winkel:
quote:
quote:

As for the rest: "May you find rest with Lazarus the poor man" is a reasonable(ish) translation of part of the In paradisum "et cum Lazaro quondam paupere aeternam habeas requiem" which the Choir will be singing AT THE END to the setting by Faure.

Haven't you rather missed the point, L'organist? This text may well be fine as liturgy but in the context of the funeral of one who demonised the poor and would feel decidedly uncomfortable in the company of Lazarus, it's either a delicious jibe or an inappropriate sentiment.
Unless it's talking about the poverty that some on the right prefer to focus on: Poverty of the spirit.
Possibly. But the gist of Jesus's story about Dives and Lazarus was the punishment of the rich man because he spurned the poor man at his gate. Not because someone was feeling a little 'poor in spirit'.

--------------------
Irish dogs needing homes! http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/ Greyhounds and Lurchers are shipped over to England for rehoming too!

Posts: 10002 | From: Scotland the Brave | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
dj_ordinaire
Host
# 4643

- Posted      Profile for dj_ordinaire   Author's homepage   Email dj_ordinaire   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglican't:
The full Order of Service can be found here.

And this also has comments appended by her biographer. Even if his 'entirely English' list of composers includes the Irishman Stanford.

His analysis of I vow to Thee my country elicited feelings that would be more appropriate for Hell, however.

--------------------
Flinging wide the gates...

Posts: 10335 | From: Hanging in the balance of the reality of man | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Albertus
Shipmate
# 13356

- Posted      Profile for Albertus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One Irishman, and three Englishmen with Welsh names.

--------------------
My beard is a testament to my masculinity and virility, and demonstrates that I am a real man. Trouble is, bits of quiche sometimes get caught in it.

Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Funeral was admirably carried out.
Galilit
Shipmate
# 16470

- Posted      Profile for Galilit   Email Galilit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes.
One eye on the funeral and one on the live web-cast of the NZ Parliament passing the Equal Marriage Bill... historic day all round.

--------------------
She who does Her Son's will in all things can rely on me to do Hers.

Posts: 624 | From: a Galilee far, far away | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Albertus
Shipmate
# 13356

quote:
Originally posted by Anselmina:

A reminder of what the public sector (armed forces, CofE) can do, eh?

--------------------

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
posted by Anselmina

... but the commentary by David Dimbleby on the BBC was dreadful and littered with mistakes:

"under Nelson's Column" - really???

"2 Archbishops very much unrobed" - no, they weren't naked but in cassocks only, so presumably Dimbers thinks cassocks aren't robes?

card on flowers read "Always in our Hearts" - which Dimblepuppy read as "..in our minds" ???

"2 thrones where she'll (The Queen) be sitting" - (i) I think he meant chairs, (ii) is he implying the monarch is so vast she needs more than 1?

"In paradisum deducant Angeli" - as in Angela Merkel?

(over pictures of grandchildren Amanda and Michael Thatcher) "and there the two granddaughters" !!!

(as we see the hearse turning left to go along Cheapside) "and the hearse leaves by the same route down Ludgate Hill"

"heading for the Royal Hospital and Chelsea" - in fact it was going to Mortlake Crematorium

There were many, many more. Very depressing but wholly predictable [Ultra confused]

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Thurible
Shipmate
# 3206

- Posted      Profile for Thurible   Email Thurible   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

"2 Archbishops very much unrobed" - no, they weren't naked but in cassocks only, so presumably Dimbers thinks cassocks aren't robes?

In which case, he's entirely right.

Thurible

--------------------
"I've been baptised not lobotomised."

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
... maybe, Thurible, but only by accident.

--------------------

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Utrecht Catholic
Shipmate
# 14285

- Posted      Profile for Utrecht Catholic   Email Utrecht Catholic   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It was a lovely service,the music was sublime,the hymns,well chosen were sung with great gusto.
However I missed at the end of service the sprinkling of the coffin with holy/baptismal water.

--------------------
Robert Kennedy

Posts: 220 | From: Dordrecht | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Thurible
Shipmate
# 3206

- Posted      Profile for Thurible   Email Thurible   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
He said they were entirely unrobed, when they weren't wearing robes, and it was by accident?

Thurible

--------------------

Galilit
Shipmate
# 16470

- Posted      Profile for Galilit   Email Galilit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes SKY was much better and uninterrupted
Btw, what was ++Justin's cope with the scarlet facings all about?

[ 17. April 2013, 11:58: Message edited by: Galilit ]

--------------------
She who does Her Son's will in all things can rely on me to do Hers.

Posts: 624 | From: a Galilee far, far away | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Indifferently
Shipmate
# 17517

- Posted      Profile for Indifferently     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Very nice. Did I catch an RC Archbishop reading a prayer from the BCP?
Posts: 288 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged
Trisagion
Shipmate
# 5235

- Posted      Profile for Trisagion   Email Trisagion   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You did: it was Grace Kelly, Archbishop Emeritus of Liverpool. Not sure if he as representing the Catholic Church of Old Labour [Biased]

--------------------
ceterum autem censeo tabula delenda esse

Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

I agree that Dimbleby was a bit clueless sounding at times. It could've been worse. And well done to Bishop Chartres for what must've been a tough preaching gig.

--------------------
Irish dogs needing homes! http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/ Greyhounds and Lurchers are shipped over to England for rehoming too!

Ecclesiastical Flip-flop
Shipmate
# 10745

- Posted      Profile for Ecclesiastical Flip-flop   Email Ecclesiastical Flip-flop   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trisagion:
You did: it was Grace Kelly, Archbishop Emeritus of Liverpool. Not sure if he as representing the Catholic Church of Old Labour [Biased]

What you mean to say is His Grace Patrick Kelly who recently retired as Archbishop of Liverpool.

The late Princess Grace Kelly was Prince Rainier's consort in Monaco - you know!

--------------------
Joyeuses Pâques! Frohe Ostern! Buona Pasqua! ¡Felices Pascuas! Happy Easter!

Posts: 1946 | From: Surrey UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Thurible
Shipmate
# 3206

I'm surprised at Fr Dcn Trisagion for making such a mistake.

[Biased]

Thurible

--------------------

Charles Read
Shipmate
# 3963

- Posted      Profile for Charles Read   Author's homepage   Email Charles Read   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The commentary on the service by her biographer is theologically dire. To take John 14 and turn it into a political speech is worse than anything Mrs T ever said herself - it makes her into the Messiah.

Barmen Declaration anyone?

--------------------
"I am a sinful human being - why do you expect me to be consistent?" George Bebawi

"This is just unfocussed wittering." Ian McIntosh

Posts: 701 | From: Norwich | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Basilica
Shipmate
# 16965

- Posted      Profile for Basilica   Email Basilica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Read:
The commentary on the service by her biographer is theologically dire. To take John 14 and turn it into a political speech is worse than anything Mrs T ever said herself - it makes her into the Messiah.

Barmen Declaration anyone?

State funerals are always going to have something of the Erastian about them, but that is particularly bad.
Trisagion
Shipmate
# 5235

- Posted      Profile for Trisagion   Email Trisagion   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thurible:
I'm surprised at Fr Dcn Trisagion for making such a mistake.

[Biased]

Thurible

Oh yes! Silly me.

--------------------
ceterum autem censeo tabula delenda esse

Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Further to the discussion of the funeral bell ringing upthread, details of the performances are being linked from here.

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On a different point - I was intrigued by the reference in David Cameron's reading to the "many mansions". Of course it's an oft-used funeral reading - but did anyone else think of sold-off Council houses, even momentarily?
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Kaplan Corday
Shipmate
# 16119

- Posted      Profile for Kaplan Corday         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just been reading the report of the funeral in The Age, which used to be a quality broadsheet, but in recent years has turned itself into an Antipodean version of The Guardian.

Its Europe correspondent described the readings as coming from the "St James Bible".

Cantus Firmus
Apprentice
# 17646

- Posted      Profile for Cantus Firmus         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Video of Thatcher Funeral here
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kaplan Corday:
Just been reading the report of the funeral in The Age, which used to be a quality broadsheet, but in recent years has turned itself into an Antipodean version of The Guardian.

Its Europe correspondent described the readings as coming from the "St James Bible".

An error committed more than once over the years by the Sydney Morning Herald's religious correspondent. It makes you wonder a bit, doesn't it.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, but it's hardly surprising really. Take a step back into a hazy half-recollected knowledge of Christianity, and which seems more likely - that a Bible translation would be named for a saint contemporaneous with Jesus, or some random King of England and Scotland?

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

quote:
posted by Baptist Trainfan
On a different point - I was intrigued by the reference in David Cameron's reading to the "many mansions".

Why? Are you unfamiliar with the Authorised Version (sometimes called the "King James'" of the Bible? It was absolutely standard until at least the 1960s and is still in daily use in those places where they consider it more appropriate/less jarring for use in BCP liturgies than a more modern translation.

quote:
Of course it's an oft-used funeral reading ...
Yes, it is a passage used at many funerals. For myself, I prefer Revelation 21:1-7 - from the Authorised Version, of course.

quote:
... - but did anyone else think of sold-off Council houses, even momentarily?
No. Why would a reading about Christ going on to the hereafter before his discples make me think of social housing? [Confused]

--------------------

Thurible
Shipmate
# 3206

Your faux-naivete strikes me as tongue in cheek. Please confirm that it is!

[Smile]

Thurible

--------------------

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

I've been accused of innocence or naivety but infrequently... [Devil]

--------------------

Thurible
Shipmate
# 3206

Phew!

Thurible

--------------------

leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought the music was excellent, as was Bishop Chartres sermon.

Nice to see black copes - the ones worn by the bishop and dean look very much like the set from St. Paul's Debtford, which gets used a lot for Afro-carribean funerals.

I wonder if St. Paul's cathedral borrowed them.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Enoch:
quote:
Originally posted by leo:
quote:
Originally posted by leo:
I bet they'll have 'I vow to thee my country'

I won that bet.
I've long thought, "And there's another country, I've heard of long ago", one of the saddest lines in any hymn.
I always thought that 'long ago' referred to life before birth - as in the Wordsworth poem that was quoted in the service booklet:
quote:
Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:
The Soul that rises with us, our life's Star,
Hath had elsewhere its setting,
And cometh from afar:
Not in entire forgetfulness,

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought that the reading from Ephesians was most apt, with its talk of fighting "powers and principalities".

Walter Wink had a lot to say about that.

--------------------

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

quote:
posted by Leo

I wonder if St Paul's borrowed them?

No.

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Meaning what? That they stole them, or that they have their own set?

[Roll Eyes]

Ian J.

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
posted by Baptist Trainfan
On a different point - I was intrigued by the reference in David Cameron's reading to the "many mansions".

Why? Are you unfamiliar with the Authorised Version (sometimes called the "King James'" of the Bible?
L'organist: that's the second time in this thread that you have missed the point of the post. I'm sure Baptist Trainfan, and the rest of us, are perfectly familiar with the AV version of that passage. It's just that the person being commemorated did all in her power to reduce the availability of poky flats, let alone mansions, to the people who need them.

--------------------
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd: We're all individuals!
Lone voice: I'm not!

Posts: 12927 | From: The Pool of Life | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just so.

I repeat - [Roll Eyes]

Ian J.

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kaplan Corday
Shipmate
# 16119

- Posted      Profile for Kaplan Corday         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rosa Winkel:
I thought that the reading from Ephesians was most apt, with its talk of fighting "powers and principalities".

Walter Wink had a lot to say about that.

Exactly.

In opposing communism in general and the Soviet Union in particular, she was opposing one of the twentieth century's worst examples of that systemic dehumanisation about which he had so much to say.

Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
While at the same time dehumanising the poor in her own country.

--------------------

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

quote:
posted by Angloid
I'm sure Baptist Trainfan, and the rest of us, are perfectly familiar with the AV version of that passage. It's just that the person being commemorated did all in her power to reduce the availability of poky flats, let alone mansions, to the people who need them.

I too have a working knowledge of the AV version.

On the subject of housing, you are entitled to that opinion but some of us may not share it.

quote:
posted by Bishop's Finger
[Confused]

I was informed by a St Paul's regular that the copes were from a set (perhaps sets?) that the Cathedral owns; of course, they could be wrong?

--------------------

Kaplan Corday
Shipmate
# 16119

quote:

Comparing policies such as the closing down of uneconomic coal mines and the encouragement of renters to buy their council houses, to the crimes committed against tens of millions of innocent victims in the Soviet Union, China and elsewhere over the course of the twentieth century, adds a whole new dimension to the meaning of the term "trivialisation".
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

quote:
quote:
posted by Angloid
I'm sure Baptist Trainfan, and the rest of us, are perfectly familiar with the AV version of that passage. It's just that the person being commemorated did all in her power to reduce the availability of poky flats, let alone mansions, to the people who need them.

I too have a working knowledge of the AV version.

On the subject of housing, you are entitled to that opinion but some of us may not share it.

If you are lucky enough to afford your own house maybe not. If I'm wrong, and you are in fact living in a damp flat on a sink estate because all the decent houses have been sold off, my apologies.

There are arguments in favour of council house tenants being able to buy their own houses. But none that I can see to support Thatcher's ban on councils using the money to build new ones.

--------------------

Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

quote:
quote:

Comparing policies such as the closing down of uneconomic coal mines and the encouragement of renters to buy their council houses, to the crimes committed against tens of millions of innocent victims in the Soviet Union, China and elsewhere over the course of the twentieth century, adds a whole new dimension to the meaning of the term "trivialisation".
I'm not suggesting Thatcher's crimes were of the same magnitude. Though cuddling up to dictators like Pinochet while opposing Soviet tyranny seems like double standards. Not to mention the hypocrisy of exalting individualism while treating whole groups of people as faceless masses or 'the enemy within'.

--------------------

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

quote:
posted by Angloid
If you are lucky enough to afford your own house maybe not. If I'm wrong, and you are in fact living in a damp flat on a sink estate because all the decent houses have been sold off, my apologies.

There are arguments in favour of council house tenants being able to buy their own houses. But none that I can see to support Thatcher's ban on councils using the money to build new ones.

1. Own home, semi, 2 bedroom, small garden. Very tight squeeze with 2 children home during the university vacs and no storage space - have 3 sheds!

2. The council house sales were fine but I agree, not building to replace was insane.

3. The biggest, IMHO, sin committed was the scrapping of Parker Morris standards with the result that the UK's new homes are amongst the smallest on the planet. How do we expect children to do homework when one tiny living room is expected to be parental leisure space, dining room, home office, etc, etc, etc - and don't say bedroom: my step-daughter has a 3rd bedroom that won't fit a standard size single bed [Mad]

--------------------

Rosa Winkel

# 11424

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not suggesting Thatcher's crimes were of the same magnitude. Though cuddling up to dictators like Pinochet while opposing Soviet tyranny seems like double standards. Not to mention the hypocrisy of exalting individualism while treating whole groups of people as faceless masses or 'the enemy within'.
Continuing the tangent, in any case, she helped out Jaruzelski here in Poland through buying coal from miners here, thus helping to prop up the regime. She also initially supported Martial Law.

Wink was also, by the way, supportive of the Liberation Theologists in South America, who were, as he put it, "engaged in spiritual warfare (insofar as they are fighting against systems that dominate and exploit people)".

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hosting
Whoa

I think the sociopolitical implications of Thatcherism may be just a wee tad outside the field of ecclesiantical interest.

You will be booted elsewhere - or flat taxed out of existence - if you do not desist.

Back to Amanda and other ... ooops ... back to matters of ecclesiantical interest, I think.

/Hosting

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

# 11424

My negligence in obeying Ship rules,

I confess to you, Hosts.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016