homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Chatty Cathys - chat cafe thread (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Chatty Cathys - chat cafe thread
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
Anybody up for mindless chatter with a deeply bored Admin?

Can't be that bored.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I gave up!

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It was 5:15am here when you called and 6:00am when you gave up.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've never actually tried the Cafe, and in fact it took me a terribly long time to even notice it existed.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
passer

Indigo
# 13329

- Posted      Profile for passer   Email passer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
I've never actually tried the Cafe, and in fact it took me a terribly long time to even notice it existed.

lol
Posts: 1289 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Curiosity killed ...:
It was 5:15am here when you called and 6:00am when you gave up.

Which would be 45 minutes. Exactly. I went and found Mousethief in the Butler cafe.

I also sent a PM to Ariston, he joined the gang-- much fun ensued!

Also there were TONS of North American folk on the board at the time-- as there would be. (You wouldn't have noticed, you were sleeping.) As we discussed last night, we need to rally ourselves a nice little US Prime Time group.

[ 16. November 2012, 17:56: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*waves*

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

(juggles)

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*cartwheels*

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*gets jiggy with it*

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*sashays across your line of vision*

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*shimmes*

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*lassos random passerbys*

--------------------

rufiki

Ship's 'shroom
# 11165

- Posted      Profile for rufiki   Email rufiki   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*Picks up DT's lasso and wonders how to use it*
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*steals lassoo back and ties rufi up in a corner*

--------------------

Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Eek!] Is it safe to wander into the cafe?!

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Oh come on in, the sofa's lovely ...

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Oppan Gangnam Style !!
*Does the dance*

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*does it again*

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink:
*does it again*

You're not doing it in the Cafe now. Nor is anyone else. [Waterworks]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*does the funky chicken*

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*Reverts to 90's dance craze*

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*collapses in a corner*

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*does the mobot*

[ 05. December 2012, 19:52: Message edited by: Doublethink ]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
DT, inflicting Boris on a poor unsuspecting AS host who has to check all links, and just after breakfast, is somewhat short of kind.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bored Hellhost, back after a short break with too much shopping, WLTM almost anyone.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Here there be Shypmates.

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*ello peeps*

--------------------

fletcher christian

Mutinous Seadog
# 13919

- Posted      Profile for fletcher christian   Email fletcher christian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
fell out

--------------------
'God is love insaturable, love impossible to describe'
Staretz Silouan

Posts: 5235 | From: a prefecture | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Oh dear [Frown]

The cafe still thinks you're here.

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*waves*

--------------------

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*waves back*

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

*Passes wave*

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*goes old school*

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*jives*

--------------------

ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*checks DT's dancing has not become any more eccentric, from the cafe*

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
? Has cafe crashed ?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

- Posted      Profile for Paul.   Author's homepage   Email Paul.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Seems to be working for me.
Posts: 3689 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Don't think so

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*Does the mashed potato*

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*unmashes potato*

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*boogies santa-stylee*

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Heey, cafe lady...

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

I always seem to wander off at the wrong moment.

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*waves*

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

HOOTENANNY !!!

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

What she said!

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

*waves*

--------------------

Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry folks... gone overboard! Can someone let me know when my ghost has vanished and I can come back to the cafe?

--------------------

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

And ker-splash!! Again!!

Sorry... I'll be back in a bit!

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016