homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Hart's Final Vows -- 9/7 -- Notre Dame, IN (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hart's Final Vows -- 9/7 -- Notre Dame, IN
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shipmates:

I have an announcement to make and an invitation to offer.

Currently, I am a religious of the Congregation of Holy Cross in temporary vows, meaning I renew them one year at a time. This September, I will make those same vows forever. To quote a line from the service, we state our intent to “live and die as a member of the Congregation of Holy Cross.” We will make forever the three vows: obedience, to forsake individual autonomy to make decisions together as a community; poverty, to forsake individual ownership to share all in a common purse; celibacy, to forsake exclusive relationships to share brotherhood in community. All of these are lived in the context of a community founded on the model of family, who center our lives on common prayer and common table (meals!), and direct them outward in common mission. While not one of the seven sacraments, you could look at this service as the equivalent of a wedding: a permanent commitment to a state of life, undertaken by public profession of vows.

Now, we lay on a full weekend of activity for family and friends, but the Vows ceremony is open to all, and I'd like to invite you, especially the Michiana / Chicago shipmates. The ceremony will be at 10am (Eastern) in the Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Notre Dame, IN. For those of you who are farther flung, the ceremony will be streamed online and I'll post a link nearer the time.

Should you want your whistles whetted, here are the Photos and video from last year.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Posts: 8164 | From: Notre Dame, IN | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Am very pleased to see this announcement. Although many of us are far away, you are surrounded by a large community of shipmates around the world who will be with you in spirit. All the best as you continue to prepare.

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Our thoughts and prayers from over here will be with you.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wish I could be there, Hart. I'll be watching on-line.

[Yipee]

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Will be praying for you as you prepare for Final Vows.

Also I will be watching on line, if I can. I know I'm at a wedding that day, but not how much of it!

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I offer my prayers as you go forward in life. God bless you.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
seasick

...over the edge
# 48

- Posted      Profile for seasick   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blessings for this important event! [Votive]

--------------------
We believe there is, and always was, in every Christian Church, ... an outward priesthood, ordained by Jesus Christ, and an outward sacrifice offered therein. - John Wesley

Posts: 5769 | From: A world of my own | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My very best wishes. May your day, and your ministry in the years to come, be blessed.
Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Prayers and best wishes for you [Votive]

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] May God bless and keep you

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congratulations - forgive my ignorance, but does this mean you are becoming a monk ?

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hart, my most sincere congratulations to you! May God richly bless your life!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

- Posted      Profile for Leaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blessings, Hart. May your commitment be a source of strength and joy for you. [Votive] [Smile]
Posts: 2786 | From: the electrical field | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink:
Congratulations - forgive my ignorance, but does this mean you are becoming a monk ?

Thank you. Sort of is the answer (which means that technically, the answer's no). Holy Cross is what's called an Apostolic Religious Community, as distinct from a Monastic Religious Community. Male members of the latter only are monks. Monastics take the same three vows as we do, but live out their common life in a monastery, praying for many hours a day together. Apostolic religious life was a later development out of monasticism, where the common life is lived at the service of common mission.

Rather than being committed to one monastery (which a monk would commit himself to), Holy Cross have houses all over the world between which members can be moved depending on need. While we do pray together, we do so for less time each day than monastics would, and our prayer schedule is arranged around our work, rather than vice versa.

All this is rather simplified, but I hope it gives some idea.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Pia
Shipmate
# 17277

- Posted      Profile for Pia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am on the other side of the world, Hart, but will be thinking of you and praying for you.

I was lucky enough to spend some time at ND a few years ago, and it means a lot to me as it was (paradoxically perhaps, since I am not a Catholic - or perhaps not as paradoxically as one might think) the place where I really re-engaged properly with my own faith after a (very) long period of doubt.

I wish you well and every happiness.

Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I hope you will post a reminder nearer the time! 9/7 I assume is American dating and means September not July.

Meanwhile prayers for you as you prepare for this major step. The church and the world needs religious communities like never before, while potential members are in short supply.

God bless.
[Votive]

--------------------
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd: We're all individuals!
Lone voice: I'm not!

Posts: 12927 | From: The Pool of Life | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congrats and best wishes for the big day Hart. [Smile] [Yipee] [Votive]

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

quote:
Originally posted by Angloid:
9/7 I assume is American dating and means September not July.

Oops: yes! Take that as evidence that I've fully enculturated...

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How wonderful!

Will have to look at my schedule as we get closer.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
infinite_monkey
Shipmate
# 11333

- Posted      Profile for infinite_monkey   Email infinite_monkey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How wonderful, Hart. All best wishes to you, and feeling glad for the community that you are a part of.

--------------------
His light was lifted just above the Law,
And now we have to live with what we did with what we saw.

--Dar Williams, And a God Descended
Obligatory Blog Flog: www.otherteacher.wordpress.com

Posts: 1423 | From: left coast united states | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's been wonderful watching your journey, Hart. [Yipee] [Votive]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sending all my best wishes from here in southern Africa -- I look forward to seeing the ceremony streamed online. Your posts have meant so much to me here.

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gwai:
How wonderful!

Same here. Would love to be there for the big day. It will depend in part on how prepared I am for 9/8 which is our opening day for the new program year. Meanwhile, it's on the calendar.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bless you.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, that's marvellous, Hart, and may God continue to bless you in your calling. [Votive]

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
... So I was waiting to see if I can swing it, but it is now official-- I have my plane tickets, and will be happily attending!

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ye Olde Motherboarde
Ship's Mother and Singing Quilter
# 54

- Posted      Profile for Ye Olde Motherboarde   Email Ye Olde Motherboarde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
JB and I have our plane tickets, rental car and hotel booked.
Can't wait to see Mamacita and Kelly again!

wooohooo! [Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee]

P.S. to Kelly, you can ride around with us so you won't need to rent a car.

--------------------
In Memory of Miss Molly, TimC, Gambit, KenWritez, koheleth, Leetle Masha, JLG, Genevieve, Erin, RuthW2, deuce2, Sidi and TonyCoxon, unbeliever, Morlader, Ken :tear: 20 years but who’s counting?..................

Posts: 4292 | From: Looking for more trouble to get into | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I saw the title of this thread and thought "ooh - it's today!" The joys of British/American date convention. So you had a few prayers sent up today Hart, even though they're a couple of months early [Smile]

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd: We're all individuals!
Lone voice: I'm not!

Posts: 12927 | From: The Pool of Life | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gwai:
How wonderful!

Unfortunately I'm a no as we are leaving town a little before then for something else, and I can't do it twice. Still, I'll promise my thoughts and prayers at least.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

quote:
Originally posted by Jack the Lass:
I saw the title of this thread and thought "ooh - it's today!" The joys of British/American date convention. So you had a few prayers sent up today Hart, even though they're a couple of months early [Smile]

I could use all I can get!

Music planning sesh tomorrow. A couple of weeks until the food planning. Readings already picked and cassock back from tailors. As long as no-one asks me about centerpieces, we'll do fine!

Looking forward to seeing those the four of you I know about!

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
SO looking forward to this! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
God bless you, Hart, have a wonderful day! My best wishes and prayers for your future life in the community [Votive] .

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blessings from me too, Hart. Prayers too for now and the future.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blessings from the High Country in Victoria, Oz. as I drive through my mountains, very close to the sky and God... Well, I will be praying!

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Miss Amanda will make the trek. She's booked at the same hotel with Motherboarde and JB.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

Awesome! So blessed to see so many wonderful people coming in for this!

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm bumping this remind people of the event, to remind them to hold Hart in the Light and in case anyone else feels they can be there in person to support him on the day.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Best wishes, Hart. I appreciate your positive presence on these boards. I wish i could be there in person but am praying and and look forward watching on the internet.

And when you are ordained, any church community to which you are assigned will be fortunate to have you as a priest.

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
CuppaT
Shipmate
# 10523

- Posted      Profile for CuppaT   Email CuppaT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
God's blessings! I am so impressed at the Shippies who are flying in to be with you for this great event. But I am glad it will be available to the rest of us also. May God grant you peace and joy.

--------------------
Stand at the brink of the abyss of despair, and when you see that you cannot bear it any longer, draw back a little and have a cup of tea.
~Elder Sophrony

Posts: 919 | From: the edge of the Ozarks | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's such a long time since I met you in person, and I wish you peace and blessings for the next few weeks.
Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

quote:
Originally posted by CuppaT:
I am so impressed at the Shippies who are flying in to be with you for this great event.

So am I! I feel very blessed to not only have the prayerful support of so many shipmates, but to have that embodied in the physical presence of some of the finest.

If you want to know more about me than you ever wanted to, the Press Release came out today.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Barefoot Friar

Ship's Shoeless Brother
# 13100

- Posted      Profile for Barefoot Friar   Email Barefoot Friar   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sadly, I cannot be there as I have to go to a summer camp debriefing meeting that day, and it's fairly high priority. But do know my prayers are with you.

--------------------
Do your little bit of good where you are; its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. -- Desmond Tutu

Posts: 1621 | From: Warrior Mountains | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Gallica officinalis
Shipmate
# 3886

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Gallica officinalis   Email Rosa Gallica officinalis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Praying for you and Patrick- that it will be a wonderful affirmation of your calling for you both. [Votive]

--------------------
Come for tea, come for tea, my people.

Posts: 874 | From: The Hemlock Hideout | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hart:
If you want to know more about me than you ever wanted to, the Press Release came out today.

Wow, you've been around, haven't you? It looks like some of us will still be in town the next day for your ordination to the diaconate, if that's open to the public also. It should be a great weekend for Mystery Worshipping!

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] as always, Hart.

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

quote:
Originally posted by Ye Olde Motherboarde:
JB and I have our plane tickets, rental car and hotel booked.
Can't wait to see Mamacita and Kelly again!

wooohooo! [Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee]

P.S. to Kelly, you can ride around with us so you won't need to rent a car.

MB, let me know where you all are staying and when you'll be arriving. Kelly will be bunking at the Mamacita B&B. It would be great if we could all spend some time together.

--------------------

IngoB

Sentire cum Ecclesia
# 8700

- Posted      Profile for IngoB   Email IngoB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congratulations also from me! And may God bless you for a long and fruitful life in His service. [Smile]

--------------------
They’ll have me whipp’d for speaking true; thou’lt have me whipp’d for lying; and sometimes I am whipp’d for holding my peace. - The Fool in King Lear

Posts: 12010 | From: Gone fishing | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
may God bless you in your calling [Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Forthview
Shipmate
# 12376

- Posted      Profile for Forthview   Email Forthview   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My best wishes to you,Hart, as you make your final Vows in the Holy Cross community,before being ordained to the diaconate.
I always appreciate your clear and helpful posts,which are always so positive and seeking of understanding,never despising others.

In turn you might like to pray for Mgr Leo Cushley,who will be ordained as the new Archbishop of St Andrews and Edinburgh on 21st Sept.

Posts: 3444 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016