homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Host and Admins Votive (thanks) offerings (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Host and Admins Votive (thanks) offerings
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Paschal Penguin has very few deliveries still to make, Secret Santa is beginning to wonder when it will be time to think about moving again, but before he can do so, it's time to turn our attention to other matters.

These boards run smoothly thanks to the voluntary efforts of a relatively small group of people. These people don’t get paid for their work, but every so often there is a thread which tries to organise shipmates into sending a sign of their appreciation to the hosts on behalf of all shipmates. Traditionally that was chocolate but in this there is no reason to be traditional!

We generally aim to keep to the same limits as the Secret Santa / Paschal Penguin threads - so we advise not spending more than £5.00 [UK money], $7.50 [US money] or local equivalent. (Also bear in mind posting costs - you can save a lot if posting abroad by internet ordering from a business based in the destination country.)

Hosts and Admins opt into the thread - just like Secret Santa - and will add any important info, e.g. allergy to chocolate or nuts etc + plus what country they are in + if they want to receive only one offering. This thread is for the public board's crew who have been serving over the past year, but if you are on a private board there is nothing to stop you organising a treat for your host on that board!

Senders are shipmates who choose to opt in - please say in your post if you are able to send to a different country - and give an idea where you are based. I am sorry, but you can't specify a specific person to send to. When people have signed up I will match names - check the matches with the H&As (they have to be happy to give out their address to the proposed sender) - then I will put the match list on the thread. After that it is up to sender and sendee to contact each other via pm re address and so on.

I would be particularly grateful if one or two shipmates would offer to be reserve senders to cover for sender shipmates where real life intervenes and so held back from the first two allocations.

Allocation and other bits and pieces.

There is no guarantee I will be able to allocate a recipient to you but as this year hosts and grandees have agreed to receive from more than one person there is a better chance. I will start the allocation process around 15th June, but as has been done in previous years I will have second and third allocations. Please don't think if you are not allocated immediately that you will not be. I will do my best to allocate senders to recipients.

I will pm the recipients with their suggested sender and post a list on the thread. I will only reveal the allocation if the sender is approved so even with the first round of allocations there may be several bouts as recipients reply. I will allocate a single sender to a recipient in the first round. All senders please pm their recipient, asking for address etc. Second allocation will take place about a fortnight later. In this I will allocate any extra senders, except reserve senders, to recipients who have been already allocated and are willing to receive more.

Would H&As please post here when they receive their goodies, so I know who still has to receive. Around the end of August, I will see the state of the thread and check what is happening with recipients who have not received. Then I will make a final allocation using any unallocated senders including the reserves. The thread should be finished by the end of September.

Now I have said that, let the fun commence!

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd be happy to send a prezzie to a North American recipient.

The time I got to send to Erin is a warm memory. [Tear]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Opting in! Oh yes!

Chocolate, cake, home made jams, whatever. Grateful for all receipts.

(I wuz a wartime baby; we're noted for our long arms and indiscriminate joy over food).

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, I'm in. I'll send anywhere!

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Count me in. Thank you. (ETA: I'm in the UK and am grateful for anything. I don't like exotic chocolate or stuff that's too dark and am allergic to oranges).

Tubbs

[ 03. June 2013, 20:53: Message edited by: Tubbs ]

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hosts please say which continent you are on. I do not need more details but as I do not want to have to change your sendee because I guessed wrongly.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hoody -hoo!

I like chocolate, caramel and toffee, and any combination thereof-- I like most nuts except walnuts,(almonds and hazelnuts favorites) and I live in North America somewhere.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oooooh, do new hosties count? I only said "Yes" because I was in it for the chocolate (Though this last few days reading the sports threads in detail really must have counted as earning my keep!)

I am in the UK and am rather partial to chocolate - preferably white or milk (I can eat dark, but it's a bit of a chore), not fond of nuts and detest coconut. Any goodies gratefully received, though.

Now, I had better round up that penguin and see what's been happening with all the paschal gifts. I have been rather inundated with work and have lost track a little bit.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oooh chocolate ! UK milk chocolate lover registering an interest. I especially like chocolate with nuts in.

[Big Grin]

(I really don't like spicy, so please no chilli chocolate.)

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dark, the darker the better! [Yipee]

Caaanaaadddaaa, we love you

channels Bobby Gumby

[ 01. June 2013, 17:53: Message edited by: PeteC ]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm happy to send more-or-less anything more-or-less anywhere.

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
seasick

...over the edge
# 48

- Posted      Profile for seasick   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Me please! [Yipee] I'm in the UK. Milk chocolate (optionally with nuts in) would be great.

Thanks,

seasick

--------------------
We believe there is, and always was, in every Christian Church, ... an outward priesthood, ordained by Jesus Christ, and an outward sacrifice offered therein. - John Wesley

Posts: 5769 | From: A world of my own | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You'd think that after a couple years doing this, I'd stop being surprised to hear the chocolate thread is coming. Nope, still surprised. This place rocks.

Re location, I'm from the U.S. Love chocolates of all colors and kinds, though generally prefer simpler or carmellier types to kinds with spice, salt, or odd things.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Will send more or less anything more or less anywhere. Eventually.

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh! Chocorrit! Count me in, please! I live in Florida, and have bared my soul on the Chocolate thread in Heaven.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sounds great to me. I'm in the UK. Surprise me.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Holding

Coffee and Cognac
# 158

- Posted      Profile for John Holding   Email John Holding   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in. In Canada, that is. And I looovve dark chocolate.

John

Posts: 5929 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm happy to send to anywhere - and equally happy to be on a first, any subsequent or reserve list, whatever works best [Smile]
Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am in the UK and will send to anywhere. I am not proud.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in. I'll send anywhere too!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd be happy to send something to any country -- but it has to be to someone who doesn't want chocolate. Chocolate sent from Arizona this time of year will be chocolate soup.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

I can think of at least one host who will not want chocolate, whether he will post remains to be seen.

Jengie

--------------------

Back to my blog

Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would love some very dark chocolate. I live in the US.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, please, chocolate for me, any kind as long as it isn't too bizarre. I live in the US.

Thanks for organizing this, Jengie Jon.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, yes ... bugger the diet

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh ... I suppose "top dead centre" doesn't explain much. [Confused]

Think of a land full of crocodiles and poisonous snakes (and kangaroos).

--------------------

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

Oh again ... and thanks, JJ [Axe murder]

--------------------

TonyK

Host Emeritus
# 35

- Posted      Profile for TonyK   Email TonyK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for organising this, Jengie Jon!

Always happy [Big Grin] to receive chocolate - any sort but no nuts please. I live in the UK.

--------------------
Yours aye ... TonyK

Posts: 2717 | From: Gloucestershire | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Deputy Verger
Shipmate
# 15876

- Posted      Profile for Deputy Verger   Email Deputy Verger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was late last year because I didn't check in for a few weeks, so with the proviso that I could use a reminder by PM when I'm assigned a beneficiary, I am happy to send to anyone, anywhere: Alaska, Arizona, Australia... to name but a few!
Posts: 475 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sticking my nose in the trough! I'm North American, if that matters, and I like EVERYTHING, especially if it's unusual. That said, like many of the Begging Folk, I've mentioned a few things that I especially like on the Heavenly chocolate thread...

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in New Zealand and I'll post anywhere (I think I've finally located where the local chocolate shop moved to after their building was shaken to bits [Waterworks] .)

Can also post non chocolate items.

Thanks for organising this Jengie.

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy to send anything, preferably within the UK.

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Emendator Liturgia
Shipmate
# 17245

- Posted      Profile for Emendator Liturgia   Author's homepage   Email Emendator Liturgia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yep, count me in too - also happy to send anything (well, almost) anywhere on planet Earth. Also, thanks JJ for arranging this - and reminding us of the cost benefit of internet business.

--------------------
Don't judge all Anglicans in Sydney by prevailing Diocesan standards!

Posts: 401 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
PS - as indicated below, I live in Norfolk UK. And thanks to Jengie for making the arrangements.

[ 02. June 2013, 08:47: Message edited by: Barnabas62 ]

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Would love to send an H or A a votive something, anywhere in the world (with a working postal system, anyway). I'm in UK.

M.

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pooks
Shipmate
# 11425

- Posted      Profile for Pooks     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm happy to send. Preferably to UK, but will send anywhere.
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll send too...Happy to say "Thanks!". I'm in France, but will post anywhere. However, after July 1st I won't be able to send to anywhere (I'll be away working) so need to be in the first tranche of posters.

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As a new host I'd like to send chocolate to an Admin or a co-host. If anyone would like to send some interesting cheese* my way, I'd be very appreciative (Bear in mind I'm in the UK so check food import/export laws).

*Jengie Jon - right after all?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I will send anywhere.
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy to send, preferably UK.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Having been a recipient for several years, I'm now very happy to be a sender (or reserve sender) to an address in the UK.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jigsaw
Shipmate
# 11433

- Posted      Profile for Jigsaw     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in. Thanks, JJ. Happy to send to anywhere.

--------------------
You are not alone in this.

Posts: 743 | From: Snorbens, UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chorister:
Having been a recipient for several years, I'm now very happy to be a sender (or reserve sender) to an address in the UK.

I was gonna check with the crew but 1. There's precedent and 2.I'm an Admin, dammit. You only retired this year, Chorister, so feel free to join in!

Pete, that goes for you, too! You're on the roster, so don't feel shy!

[ 03. June 2013, 00:15: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Already done, Kelly.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Whoops, I misread something.

--------------------

orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, what a lovely idea. However, if anyone wants to send some kind of sacrificial offering to this hell host, i won't be back home in Australia until the 2nd week of August. So it would either have to wait or be something that will last.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll join the line. But NOT chocolate.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
CHOCOLATE!

Oh, it's the most wonderful time of the year!

Happy to receive anything from anywhere. My favourites include milk and dark chocolate, but also strong cheese, hot chillis and single malt whisky. As Mars may be a long way to send stuff I'm happy to use my UK address instead.

Do not send nuts if you value your continued participation on these boards. Think I'm joking? Try it.

Oh, and RooK said I could have his allocation this year. His actual words were "sod off you Martian bastard", but I'm sure he meant "yeah, sure" [Smile]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

1) I say all hosts and admins who have served in the last year. I rely on honesty of former hosts and admins. However on those grounds Chorister can be in. If she wants to both send and receive she can join Sioni Sais in doing this.

2)I am sorry Marvin, but I do not believe you. Sorry but if Rook wants his chocolate sent to you then he better post that on this thread.

3)Orfeo I will count you in but may select your sendee so that they can do it.

Jengie

--------------------

Back to my blog

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
Pete, that goes for you, too! You're on the roster, so don't feel shy!

No one could accuse Pete of being shy [Roll Eyes] And to be fair he hasn't been backward in filling in for others when needed.

He's a kind of SuperHost going where he's needed most.

Huia - not so much a poet as a rhymester

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016