homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Host and Admins Votive (thanks) offerings (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Host and Admins Votive (thanks) offerings
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Posted mine on Thursday, hopefully it arrived today.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Posted yesterday, but unlikely to turn up quickly, as our wee Post Office sends stuff to the sorting office strapped to the back of a passing postal tortoise.

(Postmistress is super-helpful, though).

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mine is ready to post, but as requested, won't be going to the PO before 20th July. I'm off to the UK before then so it will be entrusted to MrD - I hope he can withstand the temptation!!!

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Apologies I have not got around to the second allocation yet. Hopefully next weekend.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
QLib, you are awesome [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

If there's anyone you want banned, just let me know [Biased]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shit. Now I want to send Marvin goodies...

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A bout of flu has delayed my sending (I was in bed all of last week) I am on course to post this weekend, sorry!

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pigwidgeon - You Are A Star!

Thanks so much for the book that arrived this morning - we ALL love it!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
TonyK

Host Emeritus
# 35

- Posted      Profile for TonyK   Email TonyK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
North East Quine

A very generous parcel of assorted goodies (nearly all chocolate) has arrived safely - many thanks, I'm sure it's much more than I deserve...

The non-chocolate 'Granny Sookers' sound intriguing - you say they will last as long as Presbyterian sermon! I'd better not try one in our Anglican Church then - I'll still be sucking it after the dismissal!!

My thanks again

(Edited to add - Postal Service clearly pretty good over the weekend - a jet assisted tortoise?)

[ 02. July 2013, 10:05: Message edited by: TonyK ]

--------------------
Yours aye ... TonyK

Posts: 2717 | From: Gloucestershire | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Following on from TonyK's post to get from Hogwarts to Neverland in a week is pretty impressive going, too.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
Pigwidgeon - You Are A Star!

Thanks so much for the book that arrived this morning - we ALL love it!

I'm amazed that it arrived so quickly, but glad that you enjoyed it.
[Smile]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
Shit. Now I want to send Marvin goodies...

What's stopping you? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A non-chocolate parcel of Scottish goodness is on its way to Spike as of today. Should be there by the weekend.

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

- Posted      Profile for Leaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Posted yesterday.
Posts: 2786 | From: the electrical field | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I received a lovely package from Telepath today. I am looking forward to tasting the three kinds of dark chocolate.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
With many thanks to Qoheleth. for his carefully chosen and delightful package.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I knew Leaf was a valuable shipmate from her posts I have read Purgatory and Hell. After that package, I am fully persuaded that she is both generous and has swell taste!

Seriously, the dreamcatcher is great and already has a hanging spot. The glass Inukshuk is absolutely gorgeous. My daughter took one look at the polar bear and said "EEEEEEEE!" *hug!*

(The chocolate looks to be of inarguably tasty, but I have of yet refrained from eating it.)

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You got Leaf? Where's that jealous smilie got to?

Waves at Leaf

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

- Posted      Profile for Leaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
<waves back, embarrassed> Glad you liked it, Gwai. Thank you for hosting.
Posts: 2786 | From: the electrical field | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Shrew:
A bout of flu has delayed my sending (I was in bed all of last week) I am on course to post this weekend, sorry!

It's arrived!!! [Yipee] Thank you for the chocolate, beautiful soap, pretty paper things (now on the dressing table) and the lovely card. Really generous, am most touched.

Tubbs

[ 10. July 2013, 20:56: Message edited by: Tubbs ]

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks Cottontail for the bottle of stuff which appears to be in good working order!

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Excellent! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
seasick

...over the edge
# 48

- Posted      Profile for seasick   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks, Heavenly Anarchist for a lovely parcel of things [Smile]

--------------------
We believe there is, and always was, in every Christian Church, ... an outward priesthood, ordained by Jesus Christ, and an outward sacrifice offered therein. - John Wesley

Posts: 5769 | From: A world of my own | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Deputy Verger
Shipmate
# 15876

- Posted      Profile for Deputy Verger   Email Deputy Verger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tacky bit of Londinia and some fairly fabulous chocolate is winging its way to Washington by now...
Posts: 475 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Deputy Verger
Shipmate
# 15876

- Posted      Profile for Deputy Verger   Email Deputy Verger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
or thereabouts, but I went for alliteration, obviously.
Posts: 475 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Apologies parental situation is precluding me doing the second allocation at present, if, when I get time I will do it honestly. So more chocolate sending to come.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Should check in and say that Campbellite's tribute should be on the way. I had a bit of a fight getting it ordered, but I've just had an email to say it's been dispatched... (fingers crossed)
Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Very much delayed thank-you pressie for Comet will be on its way on Monday.

Sorry it's taken so long!

M. (votive offering also from Macarius)

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No worries, M! I can have patience, if I must. [Biased]

Kingsfold- did you find a retailer of Cat Steaks for Cambpy?

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A great big parcel arrived this afternoon, full of chocolate truffles (which I tore into immediately -- divine!!), two rich-looking varieties of dark chocolate, and some white chocolate too! Many, many thanks to Boogie for such a delectable gift!

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
posted by comet:
Kingsfold- did you find a retailer of Cat Steaks for Cambpy?

I did try, but given the distance, it needed to be shipped on the claw (so to speak) and Customs were none-too-happy about that....
Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

Oi, Campbellite! Any sign of arrival at your end?

--------------------
I came to Jesus and I found in him my star, my sun.
And in that light of life I'll walk 'til travelling days are done

Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
John Holding, your parcel will be on the way tomorrow!

Apologies for the delay... but it stands a better change of arriving un-melted now the weather is a little cooler.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
John Holding

Coffee and Cognac
# 158

- Posted      Profile for John Holding   Email John Holding   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks, Japes. I was beginning to wonder, but all is well.

John

Posts: 5929 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It's not every day you get a package with a return address that doesn't even bother with a street, since it came from Somewhere Really Cool. That label alone is pretty darn nifty...but the wind-up taxi (I think my rubber sheep from a previous Ship gift exchange may get to ride in/on it) and CHOCORRIT? Oh Sweet Chocorrit. Mine. All Mine. Not sharing. If you'll excuse me, I think I've found it in my heart to read both the cricket thread and Mornington Crescent and not be bothered by either.

Yay! Thanks again, DV!

[Yipee]

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

M. - I love you and wanna have your babies.

coolest gift EVER.

Seriously.

picture this - midsummer hot - not like we normally get, but like OTHER PEOPLE GET. this land of storms is not giving an inch of wind, rain, nuttin'. We've gone past pleasantly hot to STANKY. and I work (temporarily) in a freaking landfill. hot+old poop and pizzas and spilled beer, etc. writ large.

I go to work this morning and one of the neighborhood bears (grizzly) had torn a giant hole in the wall, come on in, and tore through the trash. (our trash is kept indoors in a large warehouse specifically for this problem) So duty number one was cleaning up after Buddy Bear. then repairing the wall. Then dealing with the compost. which stinks. A LOT. and I had hot, cranky customers all day. people with 'tude. in the stinkiest place in town. in a hot goddamn warehouse full of hot, smelly trash. and I won't give you details, but I'm now currently wearing a portion of that stink. (don't I sound sexy now?)

and when I'm not dealing with asshole customers, I'm doing the bookkeeping. I AM NOT A MATH PERSON. People, this is what hell looks like.

So I come home with grouch in neon on my forehead, to a package from the UK. inside, there is a gift, wrapped in an old map of the british isles. inside the wrapping (hell yes I saved it) is a set of more maps with personal notations, and a BOOK.

People, M MADE ME A BOOK. I said I wanted something representing where the sender was from, and I got a freaking personalized book full of pictures of where she lives and what it's like there. It's like Midsomer. (sorry, but that's my only reference point.) It's all green and glorious and so not what my life was like today. and I might have got a little misty. maybe. just a little.

And, foolish woman, you've now given me everything I need to someday show up on your doorstep begging a spot on the couch. Don't worry, budget won't allow it any time soon. and I'll bring salmon.

thank you so much. coolest gift ever. Free reign in Hell, missy. go at it. rip someone to shreds. the hosts won't see a thing....

[Axe murder]
comet

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry Orfeo - I'm back and your gift is coming.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

Huia

He asked for it to be only sent in August, you are NOT late.

Jengie

--------------------

Back to my blog

M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Glad you liked it Comet.

It may look like Midsomer but we didn't see any murders when we were out that day!

M. (& Macarius, who was principal photographer, so should be mentioned)

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

it was awesome! I've been showing it off to the fam.

is Macarius the other person in the photo on the back?

PS - we all want to go live in Dorking. what are people from there called? there's gotta be a t-shirt or something. [Big Grin]

[ 03. August 2013, 20:24: Message edited by: comet ]

--------------------

Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Many thanks to Dormouse for my lovely gifts! Just arrived this morning, as arranged because of our holidays. Very much appreciated.

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Hot and Hormonal] Dear me... the road to You-Know-Where seems to be littered with my good intentions this month so far.

I'm really sorry, John, life intervened, and I ended up going nowhere near a post office before today! The package also made it into the post van before I left the post office, so I know it's started on its way.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jengie Jon:
Huia

He asked for it to be only sent in August, you are NOT late.

Jengie

That's what I said!

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kingsfold:
Oi, Campbellite! Any sign of arrival at your end?

Effusive apologies for overlooking this. Yes, It arrived safe and sound, just as I was heading out of town.

Mrs. Campbellite (aka LadyRev, though she almost never posts) loves the print of old town Edinburgh, and it will be suitably framed and hung in her office.

And the cat steaks were exceptional.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

Phew - glad to hear the cats didn't entirely escape the packaging. I thoroughly recommend duck tape. Even acts as a fur remover... [Devil]

Also glad the LadyRev enjoyed the poster.

--------------------
I came to Jesus and I found in him my star, my sun.
And in that light of life I'll walk 'til travelling days are done

orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Huia! My waistline may curse you if I'm not careful, but my taste buds are completely in love with you. [Big Grin]

And thank you for solving next year's calendar-buying as well. Very interesting!

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is happy girl. Is having chocolate. Is in fact having best chocolate on planet (I LOVE See's, Lyda!)

And for the nice shiny star card, with the kind note. [Big Grin] Very tickled.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm glad that you are enjoying it!

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My mom's birthday is tomorrow, so we split it fifty-fifty. I gave her the dark (her favorite) and I kept the milk. Exponentially increased the happiness in the house. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
John Holding

Coffee and Cognac
# 158

- Posted      Profile for John Holding   Email John Holding   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Japes --

Package arrived safely and was much enjoyed. Very many thanks.

John

Posts: 5929 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016