homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Peanuts & Cracker Jack: Baseball 2013 (Page 4)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Peanuts & Cracker Jack: Baseball 2013
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Lord Mayor? Do we have those here? A former teacher of mine was mayor of Pasadena back in the nineties but we just called him Mr. Hughston. FIL is a big Cardinal fan, happy for him that his team is doing well as Dusty Baker's team clobbered my Dodgers. This week will be easier as the wife's favourite team continues to fail. The Giants live to play another game before they are mathematically eliminated from post-season.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A winning season for the Pittsburgh Pirates!

When I selected the Pirates, with shipmates' help, I was warned that they don't do winning seasons, let alone post-season. I'm pleased, so how life-long Bucs fans must feel today I can't imagine. Actually, I expect there will be a few sore heads around town.

Two games against the Rangers on their patch, then eleven at home, before six away to end the season at Cincinnati, which will probably be a meaningful end to the season!

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My Dodgers are juggernauts again. Onward and upward, to success in October!

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kevin:

But Sir K, look at the records of the other teams in your division. Three sides are all but certain to finish with a losing season and the remaining one may well do so. The Dodgers are a big fish in small pool, or so it seems to this baseball newcomer on this side of the Pond.

The NL Central by contrast has two duds, but it looks like the Reds, the Cards and the Pirates will all go into post season, although who will be division champion is very much up for grabs between them.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

DODGERS RULE THE WEST!

--------------------

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congrats to the Dodgers on being the first team to clinch a division this year!

I find that to be something of a mixed blessing. The pressure is off them and the temptation is to not play as hard (rationale: stay rested and uninjured). But the playoffs won't start for Quite Some Time. It is easy for a team to get rusty while waiting.

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2740 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog:
Congrats to the Dodgers on being the first team to clinch a division this year!

I find that to be something of a mixed blessing. The pressure is off them and the temptation is to not play as hard (rationale: stay rested and uninjured). But the playoffs won't start for Quite Some Time. It is easy for a team to get rusty while waiting.

With the Dodgers assured of a place will they rest their leading players with a view to October? If so, those sides who will play them over the next few days may be at an advantage, unless you have some all-powerful commissioner who can punish sides for running an understrength side. Does there exist a person with such powers?

[ 20. September 2013, 12:32: Message edited by: Sioni Sais ]

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
With the Dodgers assured of a place will they rest their leading players with a view to October? If so, those sides who will play them over the next few days may be at an advantage, unless you have some all-powerful commissioner who can punish sides for running an understrength side. Does there exist a person with such powers?

Not really. It depends on the character of the team. A couple years back the Phillies had clinched early. After that they played a series against the Braves (IIRC) when the Braves still had a chance at a wild card spot. The Phillies' manager played all out to win because he thought he owed it to the sport not to just roll over and let another team win. As it turned out, those games essentially knocked the Braves out of the playoffs...and then during the playoffs the Phillies were eliminated by the team that got into the playoffs because the Braves were eliminated.

But it is not unreasonable, after a long season, to try to rest your top players and let them heal some of their bumps and bruises to be healthy for the playoffs. Thus, I don't think the Commissioner could stop a team from not playing their top players. There is a difference between not trying very hard because you have no motivation and actually throwing a game. Throwing a game is illegal. Not trying hard is not. I suppose if it became too blatant he could step in, but it would have to be pretty blatant ("Now batting for LA, the left field ball girl...").

However, there is still some incentive for a team that has clinched early to keep playing, because home field advantage is based on which playoff teams have the best records. So the Dodgers will still want to win games to try to get home field advantage through at least some of the playoffs.

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Mere Nick
Shipmate
# 11827

- Posted      Profile for Mere Nick     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My beloved Braves just drilled the Phillies in a merciless 1-0 slaughter.

Seriously, the best pitcher's duel I've ever seen.

--------------------
"Well that's it, boys. I've been redeemed. The preacher's done warshed away all my sins and transgressions. It's the straight and narrow from here on out, and heaven everlasting's my reward."
Delmar O'Donnell

Posts: 2797 | From: West Carolina | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

I hate the Giants with a fiery passion: one of their evil fans stabbed one of my Dodger fans outside Pac Bell park and the fan died after the game a couple of days ago!

[Mad]

[Angel] [Votive]

--------------------

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

quote:
I hate the Giants with a fiery passion: one of their evil fans stabbed one of my Dodger fans outside Pac Bell park and the fan died after the game a couple of days ago!

I would, perhaps, be more sympathetic if I didn't know that a couple years ago Dodger fans beat a Giants fan so severely as to cause brain damage. He wasn't discharged from the hospital until this past summer.

That hatred with a fiery passion that you talk about leads to these sort of tragedies. I love baseball. Baseball is in my blood. But when these sorts of event happen, I can't help but shout: "It is a freakin' game, you jerks!" Nothing justifies what the Giants fans did to that Dodger fan. Nothing justifies what the Dodgers fans did to that Giants fan. Give up the hatred and just enjoy the game.

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

OK, I shall. I've been to Candlestick Park, but I'll NEVER go to the new venue. I'll stick to Chavez Ravine when I wear the blue and white!

--------------------

RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

But Sir K, look at the records of the other teams in your division. Three sides are all but certain to finish with a losing season and the remaining one may well do so. The Dodgers are a big fish in small pool, or so it seems to this baseball newcomer on this side of the Pond.
That's how it looks to everyone! The runners-up, Arizona, finished 81-81, and the other three teams had losing seasons, as you note. The Dodgers would be second in the East and only third in the Central division.

But only Texas matched the Dodgers' record on the road: 45-36. So I am not despairing at their not having the home field advantage.

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

We don't have home field advantage?! I should have read The Times today! We can beat the bloody Braves anyway if Kershaw starts and Wilson closes! I grew up in Pasadena, just three miles from Chavez Ravine in the days of Koufax and Drysdale when Vin was still on the radio before he went to KTLA.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

There was a video of ground staff at PNC painting the field for the Wild Card game. I could see three guys and I think there was one with a brush, one with a bucket of paint and one with a book reading out "P.O.S.T.S.E.A.S.O.N.", to make sure it got spelled out right. [Big Grin]

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Mere Nick
Shipmate
# 11827

- Posted      Profile for Mere Nick     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
We don't have home field advantage?! I should have read The Times today! We can beat the bloody Braves anyway if Kershaw starts and Wilson closes! I grew up in Pasadena, just three miles from Chavez Ravine in the days of Koufax and Drysdale when Vin was still on the radio before he went to KTLA.

I believe Kershaw will go up against Medlen. Medlen's ERA has been about 1 over the past month or two. Should be a pitchers duel but, this being baseball, anything can happen.

--------------------
"Well that's it, boys. I've been redeemed. The preacher's done warshed away all my sins and transgressions. It's the straight and narrow from here on out, and heaven everlasting's my reward."
Delmar O'Donnell

Posts: 2797 | From: West Carolina | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

quote:
Originally posted by Mere Nick:
Should be a pitchers duel but, this being baseball, anything can happen.

It is not only baseball, but playoff baseball. The playoffs: where Gibson can hit a homer despite barely being able to walk; where C.C. Sabathia can have an 0-2 count against the opposing pitcher and still end up walking him; where an ump can call the infield fly rule for a ball hit into the outfield...

Should be fun! [Smile]

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

Not exactly a pitchers' duel but homecrowd v pitcher had some effect.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

Home crowd can definitely unsettle a pitcher. My prior post I referenced C.C. Sabathia. It was 2008. Sabathia was pitching for the Brewers at the time and they were playing the Phillies in a playoff game. Bottom of the 2d, man on second. And Brett Meyers (the Phils' pitcher) came up to bat. He was not a hitting threat. His batting average was something under .100. And his at-bat went like this:

1st pitch: swinging strike. Count 0-1
2nd pitch: swinging strike. Count 0-2
3rd pitch: ball. Count 1-2. Small smattering of applause that Meyers held off on swinging at it.
4th pitch: foul. Count 1-2. Somewhat sarcastic applause that Meyers managed to get the bat on the ball.
5th pitch: ball. Count 2-2. Applause a little louder and more sincere.
6th pitch: foul. Count 2-2. Applause much louder and totally sincere.
7th pitch: ball. Count 3-2. Cheers, applause, getting very loud.
8th pitch: foul. Count 3-2. Crowd on their feet screaming and cheering. Deafening.
9th pitch: ball. Meyers walks. And the crowd goes wild.

And that clearly rattled Sabathia. He proceeded to walk the next batter on 4 straight pitches. And the batter after that hit a grand slam.

So, yes, there is no doubt that the home town crowd in a sold-out stadium helped the Pirates win that game.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

After Thursday's debacle the Pirates roared back to level the best-of-five series with two of the remaining three games in Pittsburgh. I'd rather go into a home game on the back of a lose-win sequence than a win-lose one. Let's have good, noisy crowds on Sunday and Monday and a quiet Wednesday.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

The5thMary
Shipmate
# 12953

- Posted      Profile for The5thMary   Email The5thMary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
C'mon Braves! Beat those damn Dodgers! (Normally I like the Dodgers but one of my good friends loves them too and is always dissing the Braves... so, I have to hate the Dodgers right now.)

Go, Braves! Except for their stupid racist "Tomahawk Chop", I love me some Braves!

--------------------
God gave me my face but She let me pick my nose.

Posts: 3451 | From: Tacoma, WA USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Razz]

Not exactly a pitching duel this evening, but I don't care. The Dodgers split the first two against the team with the best home record in baseball this year, and now they have two chances to win one game.

I hope Nolasco looks better tomorrow night than he has lately, though. [Eek!]

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

A tighter game at PNC Park but that's the situation the Pirates are in too. I'll admit that we won with our best starter last night but the Cardinals won the first with theirs, and the match featuring those that could be described as second-strings was won by the away side.

Let's see how well Wacha reacts to the Pittsburgh crowd.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

The5thMary
Shipmate
# 12953

- Posted      Profile for The5thMary   Email The5thMary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, much as I hate to admit it, the Dodgers were on fire last night! They handed the Braves their asses on a platter. Great baseball is great baseball. Sure, I'd love for my favorite teams to win but when the opposing team plays so well and with such skill, I end up cheering them on!

I have this sinking feeling the Braves are going to turn into Hoover vacuum cleaners and suck! [Snigger]

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
[Razz]

I hope Nolasco looks better tomorrow night than he has lately, though. [Eek!]

Me too!

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

A real toughie at Pittsburgh yesterday. Four hits all night and two in one inning the key. Was there something odd in the air, like fastballs going with a curve? Or just two good pitchers with Wacha that bit better?

It'll be hard getting past the Cardinals in St Louis but we've done it before and Cole is back to start - I hope he holds out.

Congrats to the Dodgers btw: see you in the NL series.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

The Cardinals-Pirates series has been intense. So far, it is my favorite post-season series this year. Dodgers dominated the Braves. Although the Rays have lived to fight another day, the Red Sox have been dominating them too. The As-Tigers series has been interesting, but I have difficulty warming up to either team. But watching the Cardinals-Pirates has been compelling every game!

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

Awesome game last night! Cannot wait until Wednesday!

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
The Cardinals-Pirates series has been intense. So far, it is my favorite post-season series this year. Dodgers dominated the Braves. Although the Rays have lived to fight another day, the Red Sox have been dominating them too. The As-Tigers series has been interesting, but I have difficulty warming up to either team. But watching the Cardinals-Pirates has been compelling every game!

It might be good viewing for neutrals but it's doing my biorhythms no good at all. OK, the games have been in the afternoon so far but I've been keyed up for a week. Now we have first pitch at about 1am Thursday morning so I might need that morning off.

I reckon it's a good series because both sides have good, well-prepared players, but few outright superstars. Everyone knows that success depends on them. But what do I know! I've only just taken to this game and I 'm still coming to understand the importance of "October Baseball".

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

The5thMary
Shipmate
# 12953

Ah, well. The Braves muffed it, once again... now I have to switch my loyalties for the World Series. Who to back, though?

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

DODGERS of course!

--------------------

RuthW

# 13

quote:
Dodgers dominated the Braves.

It sure didn't feel like that last night when the Dodgers made two errors and gave up the lead!
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

The Cards were good value for their win on the basis of a) Wainwright's excellent pitching, b) the Cards' good ground fielding (see those double plays) and c) Walks. We conceded three of these and they made two of their first three runs! We hit but didn't score much, which has been the story of more than a few games.

I suppose that leaves me in the peanut gallery until next April. Thanks Bucs (and those who persuaded me that they were worth following), it's been eventful even when we haven't been successful. For me Russell Martin has been our MVP. Something of an "invisible man" behind the plate.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

My Dodgers shall triumph tonight - don't forget our man Greinke is pitching and has a better BA than most catchers!

--------------------

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

So much for that theory. Cardinals lead the series 2-0.

Today's game (a 1-0 nailbiter) was classic playoff baseball between two good teams.

--------------------

Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just reminded myself of Kirk Gibson's unlikely (to say the least!) HR in '88. The romance is with the Dodgers, but I think the Cardinals will in the end "rain on that parade".

I'm really enjoying the post-season this year; no nerve-jangling loyalties to send the old blood pressure through the roof. Baseball is a beautiful game.

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As a Cards fan and a Red Sox fan, I'm in hog heaven right now. (Well, I'd like the Sox to go ahead and score a couple of runs in this game, soon please.)

However, when (I hope) they meet in the World Series, the Card's had will be put away and it will all Sox all the way...

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

As it turned out, only one run was needed. Another great game!

--------------------

RuthW

# 13

The Dodgers spent an unbelievable amount of money on payroll this year, but they can't buy a clutch hit in this series to save their lives.
Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

Watching Game 6 of the Dodgers-Cardinals series.

Ouch! I am on the verge of listing "the LA Dodgers" in the Celebrity Death Pool thread.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

It's been a bit of a horror story tonight for the Dodgers, though the Cardinals have had the advantage of a tough series every week (he says, bigging up the NLC).

Generally, ISTM that pitchers are often relieved on an "after the horse has bolted" basis. I'm sure they do get found out at times, or lose form, but on occasions, isn't it for the best to stick with your starter for at least 90 pitches?

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

That's a bit tricky to answer. In the regular season, you generally want your starter to go as long as possible (generally in excess of 100 pitches). The reason is that you don't want to wear out your bullpen.

(Why relief pitchers wear out faster than starters is a more complicated question.)

But when you are in the playoffs in a "short series" (especially when there are only 2 games left in the series) there is no need to save your bullpen. So the theory is that you yank your starter as soon as you see cracks developing. I am not a big fan of constantly trotting in new relief pitchers (it feels too much like the manager is trying to find the one pitcher who is NOT effective that day!), but I understand the pressure of a must-win game tends to skew the decisionmaking process.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
That's a bit tricky to answer. In the regular season, you generally want your starter to go as long as possible (generally in excess of 100 pitches). The reason is that you don't want to wear out your bullpen.

Thanks, that makes sense.
quote:

(Why relief pitchers wear out faster than starters is a more complicated question.)

I'd be interested to see salaries. I'd expect starters to be paid better and reliable closers a decent wage too. Maybe a reliever that could handle 100 pitchers would be a starter (though they need to vary pitches throughout too).
quote:

But when you are in the playoffs in a "short series" (especially when there are only 2 games left in the series) there is no need to save your bullpen. So the theory is that you yank your starter as soon as you see cracks developing. I am not a big fan of constantly trotting in new relief pitchers (it feels too much like the manager is trying to find the one pitcher who is NOT effective that day!), but I understand the pressure of a must-win game tends to skew the decisionmaking process.

From what I've seen it appears to be a habit, part of baseball culture, that you don't leave a pitcher to work his way out of trouble on the mound, even though he might be the best option.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

RuthW

# 13

quote:
Watching Game 6 of the Dodgers-Cardinals series.

Ouch! I am on the verge of listing "the LA Dodgers" in the Celebrity Death Pool thread.

My word, it was painful.

quote:
It's been a bit of a horror story tonight for the Dodgers, though the Cardinals have had the advantage of a tough series every week (he says, bigging up the NLC).

Generally, ISTM that pitchers are often relieved on an "after the horse has bolted" basis. I'm sure they do get found out at times, or lose form, but on occasions, isn't it for the best to stick with your starter for at least 90 pitches?

Mattingly, the Dodgers manager, doesn't seem to like changing pitchers in the middle of innings -- I have no idea why.

If a starter isn't usually good for at least 90 pitchers, he's not a starter. But there is such a thing as leaving a guy in for too long. Former Dodgers manager Tommy Lasorda used to do that all the time.

If you really want to be a baseball geek, you can have a look at this record of Pitcher Abuse Points on Baseball Prospectus. Actually, first read this Baseball Prospectus article, where the PAP stat originated.*

*Edit: I notice that he mentions 90s Dodger pitching legend Orel Hershiser leading the league in innings pitched for three years and then blowing out his arm. All Lasorda's fault.

[ 21. October 2013, 19:25: Message edited by: RuthW ]

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

The World Series starts tonight. Any predictions? My track record has been one of being invariably wrong, but past results are no guaranty of future returns. Soooooo, I am guessing that St. Louis wins in 6 games.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

On the basis that any side that beat the Pirates must be pretty good, and that the Cards play nine-a-side [Biased] I'm with them, but it will go to seven.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Porridge
Shipmate
# 15405

- Posted      Profile for Porridge   Email Porridge   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Sox have taken an early lead in Game 1.

Go Sox!

--------------------
Spiggott: Everything I've ever told you is a lie, including that.
Moon: Including what?
Spiggott: That everything I've ever told you is a lie.
Moon: That's not true!

Posts: 3925 | From: Upper right corner | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

Okay, so my prediction is now officially wrong--there is no way for St. Louis to win in 6 games. Nice to know that my prognostication record remains intact.

Boston went into St. Louis and won 2 out of 3. You have to like Boston's odds for winning the series.

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

I'm recording tonight's game as I have a gig tonight and I'm hoping the series will go to 7 games as is my father in law who grew up in the St. Louis area...

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've been in world series hell. rehearsing a new show and I've had rehearsal during each goddamn game.

I might have to call in dead to rehearsal tonight.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016