homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Hey RuthW

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Hey RuthW
Plique-à-jour
Shipmate
# 17717

- Posted      Profile for Plique-à-jour     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What did you want to discuss?

--------------------
-

-

Posts: 333 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Nothing. You're the one who was discussing the call I made on the Moses thread, which is why I referred you to the Styx.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Plique-à-jour
Shipmate
# 17717

- Posted      Profile for Plique-à-jour     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I told you I wasn't interested in discussing it.

--------------------
-

-

RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You were discussing it!
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Plique-à-jour
Shipmate
# 17717

No, I wasn't.

--------------------
-

-

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
SO, I am noting-- officially--as an Admin--- that you now have the opportunity to ask why suggesting someone is lying is a personal attack,and instead of exercising that prerogative you are playing Poke the Host.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Plique-à-jour
Shipmate
# 17717

I don't understand why you're doing this to me, I never wanted any such exchange.

--------------------
-

-

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Then why did you not drop the exchange I am talking about when asked?

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Plique-à-jour
Shipmate
# 17717

Look at the post I made above that. I'd already said I wasn't interested.

--------------------
-

-

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

... you actually directed me to evidence that, in response to a Hosts request for a personal dispute to be taken elsewhere, you basically made more personal comments about another shipmate before again making reference to her call (for the record, saying "I am not interested in discussing the call" is discussing the call. If it doesn't have anything to do with the topic, it doesn't belong on the thread. Your response, if any, should be "Ok" and to do do what the Host said.)

--------------------

Plique-à-jour
Shipmate
# 17717

Why are you doing this?

--------------------
-

-

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Let's just be absolutely clear:

When a Host makes an official post, ALL discussion about that post should be made in The Styx. ANYTHING posted as a response to an Official Host Post, aside from brief acknowledgement or apology, is deemed a violation of Commandment 6.

To be EXTRA clear:

Responding to a Host to say that you do not want to discuss their Host Post, IS A MOTHERFUCKING VIOLATION OF COMMANDMENT 6.

ARE.
WE.
FUCKING.
CLEAR?

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Plique-à-jour
Shipmate
# 17717

Sorry, this is hilarious. Ban away if you must, little man.

--------------------
-

-

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
No, seriously: do you understand the words we are typing?
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by Plique-à-jour:
Sorry, this is hilarious. Ban away if you must, little man.

Why send a man in to do a woman's job?

In other words, I just saw your dumbass TICTH post. I concede to your wish to be banned. Reinstatement will be on the condition that you provide ample evidence that you have read and clearly understand the 10 Commandments (of The Ship, she said, to head off wiseass stunts.)

Like--oh, I don't know-- a three page essay with appropriate references and footnotes, maybe.

Kelly Alves
Admin

[ 27. September 2013, 19:08: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016