homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » TICTH (Special Edition) (Page 16)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  33  34  35 

Source: (consider it) Thread: TICTH (Special Edition)
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH my garden.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
TICTH my garden.

Run out of space for the bodies?

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
quote:
TICTH my garden.

Run out of space for the bodies?
Yes, because the damn plants keep trying to take over the place.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

- Posted      Profile for Stejjie   Author's homepage   Email Stejjie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the word "intentional" used in a Christian (esp. worship & mission) context. Heard it so many times at the Baptist Assembly over the weekend that it made me just... just... grrr...

Egs:

"We need to be intentional about serving our communities" (as opposed to doing it accidentally?)

"Let's be intentional now about seeking God" (if people weren't "intentional" about it, why would they have travelled half-way up the country to Blackpool to attend worship services (amongst other things)? Or is it intended to guilt-trip people?)

Or having a "heart" for something, as in "God's given me a real heart for the poor", or "I've a real heart for mission" - just say "I really think mission's important" or something, it's no less "holy".
Just... just... [Mad]

[ 08. May 2013, 14:02: Message edited by: Stejjie ]

--------------------
A not particularly-alt-worshippy, fairly mainstream, mildly evangelical, vaguely post-modern-ish Baptist

Posts: 1117 | From: Urmston, Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Never heard that one, but if I do I think I'll go straight to killing the perpetrator. It's the only kind thing to do.

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Never heard that one, but if I do I think I'll go straight to killing the perpetrator. It's the only kind thing to do.

But when you come to trial, explain it wasn't intentional.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
LOOK AT YOOOOOOOOOU!

Haven't you got a BIG VAN!!

Perhaps you *can* actually PUSH my Peugeot 206 out of the way at 70mph on the A1? When I'm overtaking a line of cars and am unable to get out of your mighty way?

YES! You should FLASH YOUR LIGHTS!! That'll MAKE ME DRIVE FASTER!!! Even though I'm IN A PEUGEOT 206!!!!

Really, shitwit, I would get out of your way if I could. You're a shit driver and I value my safety. I hope you don't kill or maim anyone else when you have that accident. Yes, when, not if.

Too high up in your cab to see the finger I'm giving you? No, and maybe you won't notice the vehicle you end up pulling into, you fucking tailgating fuckwit.

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
quote:

But when you come to trial, explain it wasn't intentional.
... but that you had a heart for it. The "God told me to do it" defence is still used, to the delight of atheists everywhere.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't think I've ever posted on this type of thread before, but I found that this blaming attitude really bugged me - people can be so nasty when a disaster happens and, instead of standing in support of the victim's family, have to immediately find someone to blame. Often the people who are already suffering most.
So TICTH the blame culture.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH people who tell me I really should go to theater performances after I have explained that my poor hearing makes this an extremely frustrating experience. They seem to think the problem is a lack of self-confidence rather than the memory of many unpleasant hours spent in theaters.

When I could hear normally I loved the theater. That's why I dislike it so much now.

I wish these idiots would give me credit for knowing what I do and don't enjoy.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH people that insist on keeping church doors closed during a service.

They really, really should be open.

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chorister:
I don't think I've ever posted on this type of thread before, but I found that this blaming attitude really bugged me - people can be so nasty when a disaster happens and, instead of standing in support of the victim's family, have to immediately find someone to blame. Often the people who are already suffering most.
So TICTH the blame culture.

(Thinking of late nephew E., and the various responses to that situation.)

Fuck yes with a cherry on top. [Frown]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
posted by Evensong
TICTH people that insist on keeping church doors closed during a service.

They really, really should be open.

Maybe where you are, but don't lay it down for all of us. I can assure you that sitting in a small building with inadequate heating when the temperature outside is a bracing -3° celsius and the wind is directly aligned with the (facing each other) north and south doors both open would result in hypothermia long before the end of a service.

In the summer we do try to have our doors open, if only because it lets some of the warmer air into out beautiful stone box.

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Fine.

But I think today was about 16C and we were all about a mile from the front door anyways. *ppffft*.

Happy Ascension day anyways.

*grumble, grumble*

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

orfeo

# 13878

They do it to keep you escaping. I thought that was obvious.

--------------------

Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

[Big Grin]

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

The Kat in the Hat
Shipmate
# 2557

- Posted      Profile for The Kat in the Hat   Email The Kat in the Hat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Student Finance website. They expect me to remember a long number, a password and a security question from last year. No, I didn't write it down.
Actually, I could remember the password, but now it won't recognise my NI number and keeps telling me I'm using incorrect information.
Try calling the help line - wait in a queue for 10 minutes, then get told that the office is closed!
[brick wall]

I should have remembered this hassle from last year.

--------------------
Less is more ...

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh Kat, I feel for you.

Student Finance [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

They have so many "issues" (usually blamed on software) thar are "not something we're really placed to deal with":
  • students with the same date of birth at the same address
  • students with a parent who dies in the middle of the application process
  • students with a parental estate stuck waiting for Probate and the survivor without a tax code because of having been a full-time carer

They add to their offences by not noting information "on screen" so you have to go through the whole rigmarole again: and they won't give you a full name or a number so you can speak to the same person twice.

MAY THEY BURN IN HELL [Mad]

--------------------

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Tony Blackburn, you are a total and utter fuckwit. You have just implied that a radio station opening* with Bridge Over Troubled Water made a bad decision, because the song is "lovely. But wrong." Yeah, that's why it topped charts all over the world when it was first released.

Well, that's you all over, Blackburn. You are a witless, tasteless, mediocre tosser. You just don't get it and what's more, if you ever had it in the 60s (which I'm inclined to doubt), you had certainly lost it by the 70s.

[*Presumably Capital Radio in 1973]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by QLib:

Well, that's you all over, Blackburn. You are a witless, tasteless, mediocre tosser. You just don't get it and what's more, if you ever had it in the 60s (which I'm inclined to doubt), you had certainly lost it by the 70s.

Agreed!!

I listen to R2 a lot - never on Saturday afternoons.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by QLib:

Reminds me of a great scene in "Field of Dreams". Two women are arguing.

--I was there in the '60s.

--No, I think you had two '50s and went right on to the '70s.

Also reminds me of the idiots protesting outside a 2008 political convention in the US, shouting "Recreate '68!" 1968 was a very awful year in the US. Anyone who thinks otherwise wasn't there.
[Mad]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post 
TICTH ---Stupid, dumb-arse, friggin long range weather forecasts that are so wrong they are worse than no prediction at all.

This May was predicted as being a hot and dry month . It's cooler than normal and chucking it down .

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

- Posted      Profile for marzipan   Author's homepage   Email marzipan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH transport strikes and both sides being stubborn and refusing to talk or negotiate. [Mad]
(at least I can work from home. What about people who can't. Apparently their jobs are less important to your three days holiday etc.)

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.
Now containing 50% less cheese

Posts: 917 | From: nowhere in particular | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
MarsmanTJ
Shipmate
# 8689

- Posted      Profile for MarsmanTJ   Email MarsmanTJ   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TITCH Facebook. Trying to contact someone to let them know that something of theirs has been plagiarised, but it really isn't someone I want to be in contact with to 'add a friend'. But in order to send a message to them to reach their inbox I have to pay 66p??? Not a chance. I no longer have their email and really do not wish to be in touch with them, but they were a friend once...
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Really? I've sent several messages to people who are not on my friends list and never been asked to pay for it - is this something new?

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chorister:
Really? I've sent several messages to people who are not on my friends list and never been asked to pay for it - is this something new?

Messages from non-friends go to an "Other" box, which people are more likely to ignore. You can pay a dollar to have your messaged forced into his inbox.
Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dunno about people keeping church doors open during services or not.....but right now TICTH places who don't even hold the services that are advertised on their notice board.

It's getting very boring

Zach82
Shipmate
# 3208

- Posted      Profile for Zach82     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH rich assholes. My fiancee and I finally found an affordable 2 bedroom apartment, but we lost out to a couple that made over $120,000. So the rich bastards get the unaffordable places and the affordable places, and ordinary people get to live in fucking closets.

--------------------
Don't give up yet, no, don't ever quit/ There's always a chance of a critical hit. Ghost Mice

Posts: 9148 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Shipmate
# 76

You're learning. Now sign here for the Red Revolution. We'll call on you when required, comrade.

[goes off whistling the Red Flag]

--------------------

Zach82
Shipmate
# 3208

- Posted      Profile for Zach82     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The landlord had the fucking gall to offer us a more expensive apartment after giving the cheaper place to a wealthier couple. [Mad]

--------------------
Don't give up yet, no, don't ever quit/ There's always a chance of a critical hit. Ghost Mice

Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the parents who live in Górażdże who didn't want a 10-year old boy called Paweł, who has cerebral palsy to have his first communion with their children, as his disease leads him to hyperactivity and they didn't want him to spoil the ceremony.

Google translate of story

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
John Holding

Coffee and Cognac
# 158

- Posted      Profile for John Holding   Email John Holding   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Zach82:
The landlord had the fucking gall to offer us a more expensive apartment after giving the cheaper place to a wealthier couple. [Mad]

It's called the unfettered free market economy in its fullest, freest, most capitalist form.

You should be proud to have met a landlord who so perfectly demonstrates the political position you have set out so frequently on this Ship.

John

Posts: 5929 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zach82
Shipmate
# 3208

quote:
You should be proud to have met a landlord who so perfectly demonstrates the political position you have set out so frequently on this Ship.
What political position is that?

--------------------

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

Missionary ? [Snigger]

--------------------

Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
TICTH rich assholes. My fiancee and I finally found an affordable 2 bedroom apartment, but we lost out to a couple that made over $120,000. So the rich bastards get the unaffordable places and the affordable places, and ordinary people get to live in fucking closets.

I don't follow this. Assuming that both you and your fiancee and the 'rich' couple could both afford the apartment, why would your relative income affect who got it? Are you saying that it's because the richer couple were a safer bet? This comment:

quote:
The landlord had the fucking gall to offer us a more expensive apartment after giving the cheaper place to a wealthier couple.

suggests that income played no role in the decision. I'm confused.
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglican't:
Assuming that both you and your fiancee and the 'rich' couple could both afford the apartment, why would your relative income affect who got it?

One assumes the richer couple offered to pay more in order to ensure they got it.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Although the landlord may have thought "This couple look a better bet financially, so I'll sell to them" s/he may also have simply liked them more.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH landlord and housing benefit.

A parishioner has been given notice to quit because a new landlord is having is small flat refurbished and then increasing the rent beyond the level that housing benefit will pay.

So the bloke is about to become homeless.

When he find a a new flat, he will have to pay a deposit plus one month's rent in advance. But housing benefit cut all money when there is a 'change in circumstances' and it takes about 10 weeks to 'process a new claim'.

So where will he get the money from to get a new flat?

That is how many become homeless.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zach82
Shipmate
# 3208

quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
quote:

Although the landlord may have thought "This couple look a better bet financially, so I'll sell to them" s/he may also have simply liked them more.
All the landlord saw was our applications- I know the landlord decided based on income because the realtor told me.

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Is this discussion going to continue? Get yer own thread, you layabouts!

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH my throat which seems to be trying to develop something resembling tonsillitis 2 days before I'm supposed to be singing in a concert with the choir I'm in. We've been rehearsing stuff for it since the beginning of the year, I'm not pleased... [Mad]
Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH my kid's school. They call me up demanding to know why I'm not down there to pick him up when they haven't bothered to let us know that the afterschool care program is cancelled for the rest of the week. Asked how I'm supposed to know that, I get sputtering--"but EVERYBODY knows that Mr. X is out of town..." Yeah, right. Hopefully boss from hell doesn't check the timeclock to see that I left nine minutes early...

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I know [assumption] because [person] told me.
TICTH everybody who takes anecdotes as truth.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yeah, I heard a story about people who do that, so you are probably right.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH this misogynistic anachronism.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

Today and possibly a large number of days in the next month, I condemn Greyhound USA to Hell. Over and over again. Travelling on their own buses.

I don't think I've ever dealt with a more pathetically incompetent company. Even now that I'm in the USA, and have overcome the previous hurdle with the surprise requirement for a USA phone number, it still doesn't fucking work.

Whether it's the website's insistence on a US state or Canadian province for my billing address even though you let me pick a different country for the country field, the woman on the phone who insisted I couldn't book with her if my point of departure was in Canada even though Montreal was an option on the USA website for trips into the USA, or the guy on the phone who could handle Montreal but reckoned he couldn't book New Hampshire to Boston because it was run by a different bus company even though it's obvious from the times and the route number it's the exact same bus as the previous Vermont to New Hampshire leg he could book, the whole thing is a pile of shit.

I would love to march into their corporate headquarters, find a meeting of the head honchos and lay out my experiences. They would be weeping with embarrassment by the end.

And this is before I've even travelled. When, no IF, I get to the end of the bus legs I will celebrate with an extremely large drink.

--------------------

Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The little biting bugs we call "no see 'ums." They love me; feeling is not mutual.
Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Orfeo, tweet it, dude. and put Greyhound in your hashtag. That will sometimes net you an abject apology and reparations of some sort.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

First, I don't tweet. Second, which 140 characters would I select anyway? And third, I would much prefer a bit of competence to an apology.

--------------------

Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
First, I don't tweet. Second, which 140 characters would I select anyway? And third, I would much prefer a bit of competence to an apology.

You'd have to limit the choicer swear words to every other one. Good luck - hope you get where you want to go.

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  33  34  35 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016