homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » TICTH (Special Edition) (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  33  34  35 

Source: (consider it) Thread: TICTH (Special Edition)
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the desk-bound years that so patterned my muscles that a couple of hours back at the PC was a night and a day of pain and cramping.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH - the sappy ansaphone messages that end with "God bless" - [Projectile] [Projectile] [Projectile]
You're so happy to bless the nth PPI Claims Company cold call?
Just stop it, now.

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

- Posted      Profile for marzipan   Author's homepage   Email marzipan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH endless impossibly short deadlines.
The reason we told you the work would be done on that day is because that is when it could be done. We're not faffing around for the sake of it, we're working as fast as we can. We're already doing stupid amounts of overtime. That's not the point. The point is that you are not the only person who wants things done immediately. And our work takes time. And currently we can't actually do more than one thing at once. And the longer you spend pestering us for an earlier date, the longer it will take us to do what we are supposed to be doing today, and the later the deadline will be.

(I'm not grateful for the work - we all are - we just need more reasonable deadlines so we can all catch up on some sleep)

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.
Now containing 50% less cheese

Posts: 917 | From: nowhere in particular | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH stupid neoprene elbow brace that itches, is hot, hurts and makes it darned near impossible to drive, brush my hair or wipe my ass. It sucks, but I know it's the only way mu stupid frigging elbow will ever get slightly better. I still HATE it!

ETA, I also hate being old and broke down enough to need a brace in the first place [Mad]

[ 22. November 2012, 04:26: Message edited by: BessHiggs ]

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH padlocks clearly labeled for "Outdoor use" that obviously weren't tested in Oregon's verdant hills. THREE bloody months after installing it on my outdoor fuse box, when I go out to reset the breaker I blew it's rusted completely shut!

(I cut off the hasp and got to the breaker that way. I have power tools and I'm not afraid to use them in my pyjamas at 9am on a holiday.)

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dark Knight

Super Zero
# 9415

- Posted      Profile for Dark Knight   Email Dark Knight   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH Tony Abbott.

--------------------
So don't ever call me lucky
You don't know what I done, what it was, who I lost, or what it cost me
- A B Original: I C U

----
Love is as strong as death (Song of Solomon 8:6).

Posts: 2958 | From: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight:
TICTH Tony Abbott.

I expect the Daily Heil will be lauding him and saying how we should do the same, etc. etc.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

- Posted      Profile for Kitten   Email Kitten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH The RAC. I was told when calling them this morning that they do not cover breakdowns that are suspected to be caused by flood damage and that they would charge me £85 if they came out to me. Why has this not been mentioned during my 16 years of membership?
I'll be moving to a diferent breakdown provider when my renewal becomes due

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Never accept a ride from a stranger, unless they are in a big blue box

Posts: 2330 | From: Carmarthenshire | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bean Sidhe
Shipmate
# 11823

- Posted      Profile for Bean Sidhe   Email Bean Sidhe   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH picking up the wrong spray-can this morning. One heavily-tinted armpit.

--------------------
How do you know when a politician is lying?
His lips are moving.

Danny DeVito

Posts: 4363 | From: where the taxis won't go | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
That just made my day.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH i) Rotherham Council and ii) Michael Gove and Nigel Farage for firstly removing children from foster parents based on their membership of UKIP and secondly for making political capital of that decision.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ceannaideach
Shipmate
# 12007

- Posted      Profile for Ceannaideach   Email Ceannaideach   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH City Sprint for being unable to find their arses with both hands and claiming that they've attempted delivery despite me being in all day. Lying bastards.

--------------------
"I dream of the day when I will learn to stop asking questions for which I will regret learning the answers." - Roy Greenhilt OOTS

Posts: 199 | From: Shakespeare's County | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Imersge Canfield
Shipmate
# 17431

- Posted      Profile for Imersge Canfield   Email Imersge Canfield   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I can t find or work out what TICTH means.

--------------------
'You must not attribute my yielding, to sinister appetites'
"Preach the gospel and only use jewellry if necessary." (The Midge)

Posts: 419 | From: Sun Ship over Grand Fenwick Duchy | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today I Call To Hell

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
An alternative for the 'C', which I tend to go for, is 'condemn'. More punchy.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think the original was "consign" but I prefer "condemn", myself.

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ah yes, consign. I do recall.

Anyway, basically it's "Today", and "Hell", and whatever C-word one feels is most appropriate for depositing one's frustrations about the world into the dark fiery netherregions.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
And on that note I'll call/consign/condemn the makers of my not-particularly-old garbage disposal, which rusted through on Thanksgiving Day. O joy. Guess who's been mopping up and shopping for a new one, when I've no money to spend?

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH Rain. For causing a security alert that meant Mrs Sioni and I spent four hours getting to, inspecting but most just hanging around the store she works at, all due to water getting into the alarm sensors.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH Drivers. You, the bastard who feels the need to cram in the small space front of me instead of the vast open space behind, gaining 1/3 a second farther down the road as the whole rest of the motorway is jammed. And the fucking moron who was content going slow until I passed him after which he decided we are in Grand Prix contention and must pass me at all cost, becoming a major danger to the drivers he was careening around.* And You, going half the speed of everyone else. If you are afraid of driving at speed, get off the road, you are a danger. Use public transport, you will live longer and so will the rest of us. And, Madam, if you cannot drive in your lane, what makes you think you will drive better half-way in mine?
The lot of you, and more, who all decided to join me on my journeys today.

*Especially true since I began driving a MINI. Particularly Mercedes and BMW drivers. Can anyone explain this? I passed the same in my Toyota RAV 4, no such reaction.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the Daily Telegraph's web-site, which has suddenly limited international readers to 20 articles per month, thereafter charging £20 per year.

WTF? [Mad]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH fleas.

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH digital television. Now that the weather's turned cold again I have the choice of watching the stations in Cubist mode, with clicks and squeaks, or blank screens. I have an indoor aerial and booster and they aren't helping.

I really wish they'd just have left television alone and on analogue. The picture might have been snowy at times, but the reception since going digital has been so consistently bad that it seems like a rip-off having to pay for a TV licence when half the time you can barely see the programmes.

la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH having no heating and hot water. I also CTH the technician who has already been round here four times (count'em) to fix the sodding thing. And while we're at it the patronising lady who I'm going to get on the phone tomorrow morning insisting that aforementioned technician is a highly competent professional and that he does a perfectly good job of fixing people's heating.

Aaaaaaaaaaarrghhhhhhhhhhh and brrrrrrrr [brick wall]

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Loquacious beachcomber
Shipmate
# 8783

- Posted      Profile for Loquacious beachcomber     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lamb Chopped:
And on that note I'll call/consign/condemn the makers of my not-particularly-old garbage disposal, which rusted through on Thanksgiving Day. O joy. Guess who's been mopping up and shopping for a new one, when I've no money to spend?

Never, in 63 years of living, have I ever felt the need to own or use a garbage disposal unit.
Just doesn't seem to me to be a necessity.

--------------------
TODAY'S SPECIAL - AND SO ARE YOU (Sign on beachfront fish & chips shop)

Posts: 5954 | From: Southeast of Wawa, between the beach and the hiking trail.. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks for that little gem of wisdom Chatty Beachbum. Now piss off to Heaven and start a new thread. Or a poll. Or just piss off.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
No, don't do that. I've got a new heavy duty one. We can consign him to that.

--------------------

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Starbug:
TICTH the managers who are persecuting a disabled man in my office, to try to get rid of him. I have never come across such wilful ignorance of the correct policies in all my time as a trade union steward. They wouldn't recognise a reasonable adjustment if they fell over it.

You ignorant fuckwits, he was disabled when you employed him. Did you think his brain injury would suddenly heal itself?

I know as someone with a mental illness that people are fine with you having a chronic illness or disability. It's just when you actually have symptoms from it that they get annoyed, intolerant even.

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Amazing Grace:
TICTH fleas.

You and me both! When I got back from my trip, my cat had them.

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Imersge Canfield
Shipmate
# 17431

- Posted      Profile for Imersge Canfield   Email Imersge Canfield   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks very much for explaining

--------------------
'You must not attribute my yielding, to sinister appetites'
"Preach the gospel and only use jewellry if necessary." (The Midge)

Posts: 419 | From: Sun Ship over Grand Fenwick Duchy | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged
Dark Knight

Super Zero
# 9415

- Posted      Profile for Dark Knight   Email Dark Knight   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH my country - for not being a republic yet.
A story on one of our info-tainment programmes last night about one of the Queen's granddaughters currently in Australia. I find it difficult to convey how much of a fuck I do not give about the anachronism that is the Royal family.

--------------------

----

Posts: 2958 | From: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

TICTH whatever asswipe let his aggressive dog loose to come into my yard and whup up on my sweet but very sissy dog when I didn't have the big dog out to protect him. this has happened twice now, two different dogs of undetermined origin. This time, Frodo has a huge infection in his neck and I'm worried.

But if I find out who that dog belongs to, I'm going to rip a hole in his neck with my teeth. control your fucking beasts.

quote:
Originally posted by churchgeek:
I know as someone with a mental illness that people are fine with you having a chronic illness or disability. It's just when you actually have symptoms from it that they get annoyed, intolerant even.

oh yeah. gotta love the "shouldn't you be over that by now?"

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH shitty badly repaired roads and the sodding great pothole I hit that had cunningly disguised itself as a puddle in the dark and the rain. One fucked tyre later...

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

quote:
Originally posted by comet:
oh yeah. gotta love the "shouldn't you be over that by now?"

Amen and amen. and on that note ICTH my boss who believes that all illnesses are transitory in nature, extremely brief (except his own) and easily conquered if you simply "pull yourself together."

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
...(except his own) and easily conquered if you simply "pull yourself together."

I have had people go straight from asking for compassion about their depression issues to telling me to toughen up and stop whining about mine. Apparently lashing out at people boosts endorphin levels.

Wow, this seems to be a hot button issue. Glad I'm not alone.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

quote:
No, don't do that. I've got a new heavy duty one. We can consign him to that.

TICTTGD just doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

--------------------

Dark Knight

Super Zero
# 9415

TICTH the Australian Dept of Foreign Affairs, the embassy in Italy, and the disgusting grandmother and great-grandmother in this utterly appalling story.
And ICTH the 'Family' court system here, which has aided and abetted in the ongoing kidnapping of my children by their mother. [Mad]

--------------------

----

chive

Ship's nude
# 208

- Posted      Profile for chive   Email chive   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH 5am shift starts. I know it's a good thing I've got a job but I struggle to believe it when the alarm clock goes off at 3.15 am

--------------------
'Edward was the kind of man who thought there was no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who hadn't done one-to-one Bible study with him.' Catherine Fox, Love to the Lost

Posts: 3542 | From: the cupboard under the stairs | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

- Posted      Profile for Mullygrub   Email Mullygrub   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH fricking Grandstand commentators and their inane obsessions with odd-sounding (in their opinion) town names.

It's "Queanbeyan". Chyah. We got it the first time. And the time after that.

Stop clogging up the entire session's cricket commentary with your adolescent jokes about Queen-bees and King-bees and Worker-bees and pollination and fertilisation and reproduction. Presumably (and perhaps that was my first mistake) you were hired for this gig because of your remarkable balance of cricketing smarts and your skill with a squishy, black, bulbous thing on the end of a stick, and NOT your riotously witty and relevant sense of humour.

PS. Chive and DK: GAH! (on your behalf)

--------------------
Smurfs are weird. And so am I.

Posts: 634 | From: Melbskies | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH blasted heads of management who instead of solving problems, or at least trying to tackle them, make their subordinates suffer countless meetings about self-reflection and well-being and how to support each other; and who bombard us with loads of meaningless trite in paper form or by e-mail on the same.

So not getting to the root of it all (and yes, it's all about you and your own job, cun[c]tatory bitch!) and just 'talking' about it is going to help, eh? As if! Bugger off, you bastardly beast!

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH:
  • Responsibility (I'm a youngest child FFS).
  • Prudence ( I hate being politically correct.)
  • Indecision ( Because it's bloody hard to know God's will)
  • Penal Substitution ( Because it sucks)
  • The South African Cricket team ( Because they lasted when they shouldn't have)

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH, accidents, particularly those resulting in multiple fractures, pain, fatigue, and medicine, and especially those who through their carelessness causes the accidents in the first place. I would also to call to hot punishment emergency hospital staff who are too impatient and know it all to bother ordering diagnostics.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH idoit drivers who seem to throw caution and common sense out the window the minute the first speck of rain falls from the sky. They either speed way up or slow way way down; in either case making slick roads even more dangerous. I wish there was a DWS (Driving While Stupid) law...

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

TICTH everyone who drops me into logical impossibilities. And myself for being the kind of person who notices them.

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH central heating controls at floor level, calibrated in teensy white figures on a grey background, and requiring the manual dexterity of a Swiss watchmaker to adjust.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Surfing Madness
Shipmate
# 11087

- Posted      Profile for Surfing Madness   Author's homepage   Email Surfing Madness   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH heating controls which seem to not do anything they are set to do...or anything 90% of the time, even though they are brand new.

--------------------
I now blog about all my crafting! http://inspiredbybroadway.blogspot.co.uk

Posts: 1542 | From: searching for the jam | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

- Posted      Profile for Mullygrub   Email Mullygrub   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH super-spiro nutcases amped up on an unhealthy dose of superstition.

I am not God; I cannot speak things into being. Stop freaking out like a monkey with paranoid delusions and an anxiety disorder when I talk about stuff that you fear.

And don't fucking quote Joyce Meyer at me in response, either (she, also, is not God). That shit ain't gonna fly, so don't pretend it's got wings.

--------------------
Smurfs are weird. And so am I.

Posts: 634 | From: Melbskies | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight:
TICTH Tony Abbott.

I am sick to fucking death of the current nonsense that involves trying to imply the Prime Minister did something wrong 20-odd years ago while not actually accusing her of doing something wrong. TICTH Julie Bishop, TICTH The Australian newspaper, TICTH all of them.

--------------------

Yam-pk
Shipmate
# 12791

- Posted      Profile for Yam-pk   Email Yam-pk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH The Arriva Bus Company - its management and profiteering scumbag share-holders - for constant delays, inconvinence, and multiple cut-backs to services...
Posts: 472 | From: The Grim North | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

TICTH Newport Transport, yes, another fucking bus company only this one has an oh so cool driver who wears shades in the pitch-dark who "couldn't see you mate".

It might be dark but you're supposed to look out for people at our bus stop. If you can't see me (and I'm almost the size of your bus) what hope is there for cyclists and children?

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  33  34  35 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016