homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » TICTH (Special Edition) (Page 5)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  33  34  35 

Source: (consider it) Thread: TICTH (Special Edition)
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the utter bastards who murdered six people vaccinating children against polio.

[Mad] [Tear]

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:
TICTH the utter bastards who murdered six people vaccinating children against polio.

[Mad] [Tear]

You beat me to it. I was just coming here to post the same thing.

And while we are at it TICTH whoever had the stupid idea to run "a fake CIA hepatitis vaccination campaign" (as mentioned in the article)that has put these health workers at risk and as well as the health and lives of those who need these vaccines.

Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Geoffrey Clark who proposes "compulsory abortion when the foetus is detected as having Downs, Spina Bifida or similar syndrome which, if it is born, will render the child a burden on the state as well as on the family."

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Eugenics has being going mainstream for a while [Disappointed]

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sergius-Melli
Shipmate
# 17462

- Posted      Profile for Sergius-Melli   Email Sergius-Melli   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the shitty day I'm having at work - where a customer made an accusation that I was being racist to her.

*||:Breath in - peace and harmony; breath out- anger and annoyance:||*

Posts: 722 | From: Sneaking across Welsh hill and dale with a thurible in hand | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The bastard that drove his car into a puddle in order to splash me, shower me from head to foot as i walked along the pavement.

Wish i'd got his numberplate so i could report him.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH Teeth

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Our online banking which is repeatedly crashing this morning meaning I can't do my clients' completions on a vefry busy day of the year for completions; it's pissing with rain and my poor clients are standing around waiting to get into their new homes. A large dose of double pneumonia on their behalf to the tech-twats responsible!

[ 20. December 2012, 10:11: Message edited by: Matt Black ]

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH mobile phone manuals that consist largely of helpful instructions like "Do not chew or suck the phone or battery."

Also TICTH being overcharged for this phone. I got some extra credit by way of compensation when I went in but have just realized this is probably not the full amount and I can't face going back to the shop for a third time.

quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink:
TICTH Teeth

Yes, and the provision of NHS Dentists.
Kasra
Shipmate
# 10631

- Posted      Profile for Kasra   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the estranged husband who a) doesn't want anything to do with us (= me and his son) but is b) contesting the divorce with all his might and main. Just co-operate already and I'll stop bugging you! Then you can marry HER which is what you want! I'm not even asking for ANYTHING!!!!! seethe, mutter, curse [Mad]

--------------------
Can you spare $13.10 to help find a cure for Leukemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma? http://pages.teamintraining.org/ne/kc12/cburberqb8#home

Posts: 309 | From: Lincoln, NE | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kyzyl

Ship's dog
# 374

- Posted      Profile for Kyzyl   Email Kyzyl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH winter. Specifically, winter storm Draco which has stranded me in fucking Nebraska.

--------------------
I need a quote.

Posts: 668 | From: Wapasha's Prairie | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the asshole who walked away with my purse on this lovely day that I was enjoying with my visiting brother's family.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, FUCK that noise! SO not right! [Mad]

Sitting here wishing the SOB much axeyness, Lyda.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks, Kel.

I'm trying to make a mental to-do list for tomorrow to apply for a new DL, to cover getting some cash from newly opened accounts, and changing automatic billing from old, now empty accounts that are about to be debited for regular bills to new full accounts so I won't lose services. And trying to recapture some Christmas spirit so the bad guy doesn't totally win this round. [Frown]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH Eric Pickles and his patronising 50 ways for councils to save money
The council I work for has already implemented most of these.

Actually, TICTH the whole Coalition. Never before have a government made so many attacks on workers's rights in such a short space of time. Cynical bastards, the lot of them - how many free sandwiches and awards ceremonies do they still get?

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
He certainly look like he never met a free sandwich he didn't like.

Like most politicians then. Never follow your own advice.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

- Posted      Profile for ExclamationMark   Email ExclamationMark   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
... Parentdish and Mumsnet for their smugness
Posts: 3845 | From: A new Jerusalem | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH people who quote a post and then type "This." Especially when they don't have anything else to say.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Fed up now. I've been overcharged for my new phone. I pointed out to the sales assistant when I went back again today that it says that phone credit is included and should not be charged as an extra. He agreed it was misleading but said I was charged the right price because phone credit was extra. We went round in circles for five minutes before I decided to try other sources.

As I've now discovered, the customer service email bounces, the call centre people are very polite but completely out of their depth (sounding as if they have no idea what "email" might be, let alone supply a valid email address) and don't ring back, the Facebook page isn't staffed and that just leaves the Helpers on Twitter who are taking a very long time to get back to anyone.

Shan't be buying another phone from this lot again.

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
TICTH people who quote a post and then type "This." Especially when they don't have anything else to say.

^This.

You forgot the caret.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Killing me]

TICTH people who make me laugh when I want to be ANGRY!

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bean Sidhe
Shipmate
# 11823

- Posted      Profile for Bean Sidhe   Email Bean Sidhe   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Drifting Star:
Geoffrey Clark who proposes "compulsory abortion when the foetus is detected as having Downs, Spina Bifida or similar syndrome which, if it is born, will render the child a burden on the state as well as on the family."

He's also queried health care for over 80's. [Mad] A UKIP candidate, if anyone's wondering.

[ 21. December 2012, 21:01: Message edited by: Bean Sidhe ]

--------------------
How do you know when a politician is lying?
His lips are moving.

Danny DeVito

Posts: 4363 | From: where the taxis won't go | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the NRA idiot (Wayne LaPierre, IIRC) who gave the NRA's official "answer" to school shootings.

It boiled down to:

• More guns!
  • It's not our fault!
  • More guns!

[Mad] [Projectile]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Who knows what will happen next. Maybe someone will decide that Wayne LaPierre is another "bad guy with a gun".

That's a pretty arbitrary description, which leads to the NRA's apparent goal: gun law by private citizens.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Another pretty arbitrary description is "genuine monsters, who are so evil ... that no sane person can ever possibly comprehend them" and today I consign Wayne LaPierre to Hell for uttering it.

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think Wayne LaPierre is in serious danger of the eternal fires of Hell, never mind the Ship's version.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post 
TICTC . Continuous rain in SW England.

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the useless shit-for-brains life-form downstairs who is currently blasting the bass on his stereo so hard I can feel it vibrating through my keyboard. My little grandson is staying overnight and just asked me why the floor was shaking. And TICTH our property management company, which has never managed to shut the bastard up for more than a few days at a time. And now that their office is closed for the Christmas break, we can look forward to several days and nights of this.

The only consolation is that the fuckmuppet in question will be stone deaf by the time he's 30, if he should live so long. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jigsaw
Shipmate
# 11433

- Posted      Profile for Jigsaw     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The noro (winter vomiting) virus.
We can't visit my mother-in-law over Christmas as her care home has a case of the virus and is closed to all visitors, and the local church can't come and sing carols for the residents on Christmas Eve.

--------------------
You are not alone in this.

Posts: 743 | From: Snorbens, UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
deano
princess
# 12063

- Posted      Profile for deano   Email deano   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dementia.

My wife cried when her mum - 86 -, who has dementia, ate the party food my wife had put in her mums fridge.

My wife thinks her mum will be normal again if she treats her as normal. She won't. She's gone and my wife is only hurting herself, her mum, me and the kids by pretending her mum will be normal again.

my wife is on the edge. Do I kill her mum before she kills the mother of my children, my wife?

one quick shove on a frosty night when I'm taking her mother home and job done.

But I would have the rest of my life to live with the guilt. But if my wife does something silly what about that guilt? Hobson's Choice really.

--------------------
"The moral high ground is slowly being bombed to oblivion. " - Supermatelot

Posts: 2118 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Is this intended to be funny ?

There are other choices.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

He is saddened and pissed off by the situation and rather naturally, although unreasonably, p.o.ed at his poor mother-in-law. This is Hell, so he expressed a hellish fantasy. :shrug:

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

I hope so, it was rather too realistic for comfort.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Creeped me right out, too, for the record, DT. No rule against it, but no rule against pointing out that there is a big difference between ranting that you wanna kill someone and methodically outlining the way you might do that.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's Christmas.
It's the time when many of our neighbours are drawn to join us.
Fantastic.
So I labour to produce a special service booklet, laid out nicely with graphics 'n all.
And I foolishly delegate the printing to someone else.
Then the organist prompts me to take an advance look.
Every side of every page is printed crooked. Not just an odd one.
Someone watched 160 copies of 6 sides come off the copier crooked.
Someone hand-collated 160 copies.
Crooked.
And no-one said a word [Mad]
No one suggested a re-print while there was still time.
So amateurish.
So disappointing.
[brick wall]

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
As I said before, http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=017661;p=4#000157

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICH self-pity, and the nasty wee voice that say: you'll never.... you'll always be..... and the really vicious one that pretends to be one's mother.

FUCK. THE. FUCK. OFF.

Now I sound like Gollum. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Mad Cat--

IMHO: if Gollum had been able to do what you just did, his life might have gone better. FWIW.

(Gollum needed the Ship??? [Eek!] )

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Deano--

Your situation sucks [Mad] , and you need someone to help you deal with it. No one should have to deal with that, especially alone.

*PLEASE* find someone to talk to: therapist, clergy, crisis line. Maybe there's a support group for people dealing with demented elders?

Don't give up.

--------------------

Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICT people that believe only in suffering is truth found.

And Spiritual Directors that say unless you keep coming to spiritual direction, you aint dinkum.

Fuck that kind of emotional blackmail bullshit.

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

"you ain't dinkum" ?

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Evensong:
TICT people that believe only in suffering is truth found.

And Spiritual Directors that say unless you keep coming to spiritual direction, you aint dinkum.

If any Spiritual Director pulled that stunt on me I'd be into my critical discernment routine very swiftly indeed.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
Mad Cat--

IMHO: if Gollum had been able to do what you just did, his life might have gone better. FWIW.

(Gollum needed the Ship??? [Eek!] )

[Killing me]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink:
"you ain't dinkum" ?

= you're not genuine.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH public toilets that are supposed to flush automatically, and don't. Last year just about all the toilets in the ladies' room at Washington's Union Station were in this state. The smell was horrendous.

Today, about a fourth of them didn't work. Things have gone from very nausea-making to queasy-making. A few public toilets are equipped with buttons you can press if the automatic function doesn't work. I wish they all were.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
That reminds me of a joke suitable only for Hell. But I shan't tell it, because it's not the place for jokes at all.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

This just makes me so angry. What right do these men think they have to treat someone like that - just because she's a woman? She was nothing more to them than a means to an end, someone who was probably "just asking for it", just because she got a bus home with a female friend after an evening out at the cinema.

Why this pack mentality?

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I will share with you in consigning the linked misuse of the term "died peacefully" to hell, and the fact that the police have responded in coordinated repressive fashion to protests over the rapes, in stark contrast to their totally ineffective responses to the rapes themselves.

I can't think of a single useful thing to say about it.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
irish_lord99
Shipmate
# 16250

- Posted      Profile for irish_lord99     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH our mortgage agent, who apparently doesn't have two brain cells to rub together, and who has delayed our closing a second time with her idiocy.

--------------------
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

Posts: 1169 | From: Maine, US | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Justinian
Shipmate
# 5357

- Posted      Profile for Justinian   Email Justinian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the fuckwit on one of my webpages (I'm not linking) who's attempting to equate male circumcision with all forms of female genital mutilation and has been coming back to this issue for days.

--------------------
My real name consists of just four letters, but in billions of combinations.

Eudaimonaic Laughter - my blog.

Posts: 3926 | From: The Sea Coast of Bohemia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  33  34  35 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016