homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » The NZ/Australia thread 2013 [mk 28] (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  ...  25  26  27 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The NZ/Australia thread 2013 [mk 28]
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hello to you lot over there - here is your brand new 2013 thread - and a very Happy New Year from the AS Hosting Team.

[ 13. February 2013, 07:30: Message edited by: Spike ]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oooh, it's all bright and shiny and new. Thank you WW and colleagues and a Happy New Year to you and others who frequent these parts.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy New Year all [Yipee]
Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
rexory
Shipmate
# 4708

- Posted      Profile for rexory   Author's homepage   Email rexory   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My best wishes and prayers for all as we enter 2013.

--------------------
Our first words on getting to heaven will be "Ohhh!", with an air of "Now I understand!" - CS Lewis, via Philip Yancey, "What Good is God", 2010

Posts: 2974 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A bright fresh new year – may we all find joy in the next twelve months.

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sod it. I turn 50 this year.

On the other hand, I made it through 2012!

mr curly

--------------------
My Blog - Writing, Film, Other Stuff

Posts: 2645 | From: Curly Flat | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy New Year, from the state of Victoria.
And me

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
James the Confident
Ship's Pastor
# 9678

- Posted      Profile for James the Confident   Author's homepage   Email James the Confident   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Blessings and good wishes to all for the new year. For many I hope it will be much better than the last one.

My prayer is for peace, a new sense of egalitarianism and compassion as we look to the world and those in it.

--------------------
"How do you get all those coins?" asked Mort.
IN PAIRS
"Mort", Terry Pratchett

Posts: 3219 | From: Geelong | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
And a Happy New Year from us as well.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas Aus
Shipmate
# 15869

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas Aus   Email Barnabas Aus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy New Year to all. Lovely gentle party with other parishioners last night, and now staying inside out of the scorching heat today.
Posts: 375 | From: Hunter Valley NSW | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

- Posted      Profile for Athrawes   Email Athrawes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(Wanders in off the street, looking distracted) - Hello, all. Happy new year, and may it be a better, more stable and less exciting one than the last. (Wanders off to see what the feathered children are doing)

--------------------
Explaining why is going to need a moment, since along the way we must take in the Ancient Greeks, the study of birds, witchcraft, 19thC Vaudeville and the history of baseball. Michael Quinion.

Posts: 2966 | From: somewhere with a book shop | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dennis the Menace
Shipmate
# 11833

- Posted      Profile for Dennis the Menace   Email Dennis the Menace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Barnabas Aus:
Happy New Year to all. Lovely gentle party with other parishioners last night, and now staying inside out of the scorching heat today.

Ditto

--------------------
"Till we cast our crowns before Him; Lost in wonder, love, and praise."

Posts: 853 | From: Newcastle NSW Australia | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
HNY - I appear to have missed its entry, being doped up to the eyeballs with anti-sneeze stuff; but I'm glad it's here, and so far blissfully quiet... long may that continue!

TP and I have purchased the second season of Boardwalk Empire to celebrate and have settled in to watch a couple of episodes a day. Am thinking the Borgias looks like the next HBO purchase for Chez Banner. Meanwhile, with so much time in bed, my reading list is finally getting shorter. Quarantine does have its up side.... [Razz]

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
anglocatholic
Apprentice
# 13804

- Posted      Profile for anglocatholic   Email anglocatholic   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy New Year.

--------------------
An Anglican from Sydney but not a Sydney Anglican.

Posts: 34 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy New Year everyone, here's to 2013 being a spectacularly good year for all of us! [Votive]

I'm getting old, had a late night and I'm sooo tired, despite my 3 hour nanna nap this afternoon [Snore] My new years diet is off to a good start too, bacon eggs on the barbie for late breakfast and half a bag of corn chips at afternoon tea time, I'm just considering a hair of the dog glass of wine........

Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
redunderthebed
Apprentice
# 17480

- Posted      Profile for redunderthebed   Email redunderthebed   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
watching the soccer triple-header and generally loving life tbh.
Posts: 24 | From: Port Lincoln | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
Arabella Purity Winterbottom

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

- Posted      Profile for Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Email Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Curly:

You and me both, mate! Happy New Year, all, from the city which has been living up to its reputation as the windiest today.

--------------------
Hell is full of the talented and Heaven is full of the energetic. St Jane Frances de Chantal

Posts: 3702 | From: Aotearoa, New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Arabella Purity Winterbottom:
quote:

You and me both, mate! Happy New Year, all, from the city which has been living up to its reputation as the windiest today.
Mere children!

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Happy New Year, all, from the city which has been living up to its reputation as the windiest today.

It will probably turn to rain next week - I'm coming up.

Not a good start to the year here - I've misplaced a library book and CD, as well as my glasses and was seriously considering a year in bed so nothing else could go wrong, then the fat'n'fluffy one ran out of food, which means I have to do some grocery shopping or risk having my toes bitten.

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Emendator Liturgia
Shipmate
# 17245

- Posted      Profile for Emendator Liturgia   Author's homepage   Email Emendator Liturgia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This is the 3rd attempt at posting - trying out my new tablet and for once it is giving me the pain which it is supposed to relieve.

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone - sentments better late than never (I hope)!

We've 'retreated' down to our country place - on the Upper Lachlan River - about half-way between Crookwall and Cowra. Lovely spot - granite country, though: when those babies heat up (been about high 30s every day for the past week), even the nights can be hot. Remember one year when at 9.30pm the temperature had dropped to a cool 35C!

[ 01. January 2013, 19:55: Message edited by: Emendator Liturgia ]

--------------------
Don't judge all Anglicans in Sydney by prevailing Diocesan standards!

Posts: 401 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Emendator Liturgia
Shipmate
# 17245

- Posted      Profile for Emendator Liturgia   Author's homepage   Email Emendator Liturgia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This is the 3rd attempt at posting - trying out my new tablet and for once it is giving me the pain which it is supposed to relieve.

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone - sentments better late than never (I hope)!

We've 'retreated' down to our country place - on the Upper Lachlan River - about half-way between Crookwall and Cowra. Lovely spot - g

--------------------
Don't judge all Anglicans in Sydney by prevailing Diocesan standards!

Posts: 401 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
We've 'retreated' down to our country place - on the Upper Lachlan River - about half-way between Crookwall and Cowra. Lovely spot - granite country, though: when those babies heat up (been about high 30s every day for the past week), even the nights can be hot. Remember one year when at 9.30pm the temperature had dropped to a cool 35C!

As cold in winter as it is hot in summer down there.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

redunderthebed
Apprentice
# 17480

- Posted      Profile for redunderthebed   Email redunderthebed   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
These holidays are going fast almost a week until where i volunteer at starts up again. Also the town library is open today again.I have a feeling that 2013 has got alot of good things in store for me.
Posts: 24 | From: Port Lincoln | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged
Cryptic
Shipmate
# 16917

- Posted      Profile for Cryptic   Email Cryptic   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Greetings all! Have been AWOL for quite a bit, just reading back over the 2012 thread realised how much I have missed. [Votive] My prayers to all for illness, family, relationships and safety. I've been crazy-busy for the last couple of months, work has taken me out of the office quite a bit, so my lunchtime habit of a toasted sandwich, a coffee and posting on SOF has been sorely tested.

The end of 2012 was Cryptogirl's end of primary school, so November and December seemed to be filled with farewell concerts, or farewell presentations, or some other farewell... Orientation at the new school... Then there was work, work and more work... Church was preparation for Christmas... An unexpected job offer (which I declined) still needed some brain space, not that I had much left...

I made it through the end of the year, finished work, and even did some Christmas shopping. Our Sunday School kids did a super job presenting the annual nativity play, I took the brave step (most people, cruelly but accurately, said "mad" [Roll Eyes] ) of including some live music from the instrumentally talented children, it was a risk that paid off! They were fantastic! Made it through our Christingle service on Christmas Eve, then by 11pm on Christmas Eve, sweating, fever and vomiting. Ergh - Christmas just went downhill from there. [Projectile] Two days in bed, no food, just water, and cordial if I felt brave. The first Christmas in my life where I didn't make it to church.

That's more than enough of me rabbiting on about 2012 on the 2013 thread. As much as we wish the old year behind us, the new will hold its challenges like it always does. I give thanks for this wonderful online community - it really is God moving in his mysterious way.

A happy new year to you all!

--------------------
Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 225 | From: Sydney | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged
Cryptic
Shipmate
# 16917

- Posted      Profile for Cryptic   Email Cryptic   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Evangeline:
My new years diet is off to a good start too, bacon eggs on the barbie for late breakfast and half a bag of corn chips at afternoon tea time, I'm just considering a hair of the dog glass of wine........

Sorry for the double post, but had to say Evangeline, I like your style!

--------------------
Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 225 | From: Sydney | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Meanwhile I have been so sick I haven't even thought of opening the bottle of boutique white B3 gave me for Christmas. I simply cannot face the thought of alcohol at all.

A. Truly. Rotten. Virus. [Frown]

On the plus side, Chez Banner has been deliciously quiet. And I have explored some new online mahjong games at very strange hours of the day and night. Haven't heard from B4 since Christmas Day, but did see an online pic of her veging out on someone's coast house sofa. All good.

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

James the Confident
Ship's Pastor
# 9678

- Posted      Profile for James the Confident   Author's homepage   Email James the Confident   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] BL

--------------------
IN PAIRS
"Mort", Terry Pratchett

Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Get well BL.

I've had a couple of days feeling so so after a good few days. Too tired after NYEve I think.

Lovely weather in Thredbo, coping with extended family group.

Driving group to horse riding tomorrow.

mr curly

--------------------

Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all those with nasty bugs over the Christmas/NY period.

Cryptic, good to see you around again.

Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

And as a fitting follow up to discussion of nasty bugs and viruses...

I just looked down to service station and saw a hearse having its tyres checked.

[Votive] for those sick. I know quite few with nasty colds or something stronger. Had something myself a few days ago but it seems to have gone. Perhaps a G&T would kill the germs?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Indeed Loth, alcohol is a great disinfectant.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
magnum mysterium
Shipmate
# 3418

- Posted      Profile for magnum mysterium   Email magnum mysterium   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
*waves hello for the first time in a while*

Happy new year. Looking forward to the Epiphany Carol Service at the Railway Square mission on Sunday evening [Smile]

AdamPater
Sacristan of the LavaLamp
# 4431

- Posted      Profile for AdamPater   Email AdamPater   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:

You and me both, mate!
Snap. Still haven't written that book though.

--------------------
Put not your trust in princes.

Posts: 4894 | From: On the left of the big pink bit. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's great to be starting a new year as a regular member of a congregation again, and I've been getting to know people too.

I'll miss this week, though, as we're up to Sydney tomorrow for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, followed by some decent harbour walking on Saturday. Epiphany Carols sounds great, but unfortunately heading back during the day Sunday. But Railway Square is closer to the motel than King Street, so maybe, just maybe, I might drop in.

Do they distribute chalk?

Prayers for all sick or in crisis, cheers for those with plans, and best wishes for a good year ahead.

--------------------
I've started blogging. I don't promise you'll find anything to interest you at uncleconrad

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Now on antibiotics thanks to a complicating infection and needing a "Barium Swallow", according to the doctor. It sounds like it should be the name of a Space Shuttle.

But it does give me a very good reason for continuing to be anti-social for a while. It's so long since I've been to the local GP they had trouble finding my file. "2006" Said the receptionist. Where have you been since then? "Just very well" was my reply. This didn't help the Dr either when she tried to determine which modern varieties of penicillin I might not be able to tolerate. Apparently I have missed a generation or two of drugs in that time.

BL. Obviously hopeless as a druggie, but hopefully now on the mend.

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Hope the antibiotics kick in quickly. Sounds as if you've had a heavy dose of whatever it was.

Different generations of penicillin? My file is marked in large letters on the front that I am allergic to it. However, that'a paper file. he does everything on computer now, so I assume it's been carried over. Must check next time I go. I have had annual flu injection but other than that, it was five years between visits. I've been more in the last three months than in about seven years altogether.

Take care BL.

--------------------

Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

quote:
Originally posted by AdamPater:
quote:
quote:

You and me both, mate!
Snap. Still haven't written that book though.
Well, get on with it!
Had my fill of family holiday. Just want to go home, but have to wait until Sunday, and then have house guests for another week!!
Struggling with constant low level anxiety generally and associated aches and pains.
[Votive] BL

mr curly

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

For someone who should be avoiding overdrive, you sound like you have a lot on your plate, Mr C.

I, Meanwhile have been enjoying the enforced navel gazing apart from the still wretched throat - which I am seriously considering calling to Hell.

Tonight I arranged myself like the Queen of Tonga in front of the entertainment console; surrounded by beads, tissues and beverages and managed to make a beaded jug cover by the time Jack Nicholson froze to death in The Shining. The resurgence in creativity is a comforting sign.

And so was the appearance of B4, who dropped in to show off her tan and collect another few weeks worth of clean clothes, so at least I know she's alive. She kindly threaded some needles for me as she passed through.

BL. Still feeling old, blind, hoarse and snotty; but happier than yesterday.

--------------------

Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

Please pray for me today.

It's the end of our family holday, and we're driving back to Sydney from Thredbo after packing and cleaning up after 21 people - there are 15 of us left.

Last night I had what I guess you'd call a panic attack as I was going to bed after a day of feeling pretty anxious, with associated aches and pains and refluxy symptoms.

We have enough drivers to share the load, but I'm tired and stressed and just want to be home. I've certainly explored my limits this week!

mr curly

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For peace, rest and renewal for My Curly.

[Votive]

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Latchkey Kid
Shipmate
# 12444

- Posted      Profile for Latchkey Kid   Author's homepage   Email Latchkey Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Banner Lady [Votive]
[Votive] Mr Curly [Votive]

--------------------
'You must never give way for an answer. An answer is always the stretch of road that's behind you. Only a question can point the way forward.'
Mika; in Hello? Is Anybody There?, Jostein Gaardner

Posts: 2592 | From: The wizardest little town in Oz | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] from us, too.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
James the Confident
Ship's Pastor
# 9678

Mr. Curly [Votive]
Banner Lady [Votive]

--------------------
IN PAIRS
"Mort", Terry Pratchett

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive] Mr Curly [Votive]

--------------------

Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

Thankyou all

Home safely, and feeling better than yesterday. Must have been my encounter with the Big Merino that did it.

mr curly

--------------------

Clarence
Shipmate
# 9491

- Posted      Profile for Clarence   Email Clarence   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy New Year all!

Sorry to learn the Christmas bug is doing the rounds. I can recommend the following as a means of a good night's sleep and a germ killer:

100ml whisky
Juice of half a lemon
Large tablespoon of honey
Top up with hot water

Actually, why wait for a Christmas bug? Yummy anyway!

--------------------
I scraped my knees while I was praying - Paramore

Posts: 793 | From: Over the rainbow | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

quote:
Originally posted by Clarence:
Happy New Year all!

Sorry to learn the Christmas bug is doing the rounds. I can recommend the following as a means of a good night's sleep and a germ killer:

Happy New Year, Clarence to you and FD.

I know I'm a heretic and not worthy of my heritage but does this cure-all actually kill the taste of the liquor? I've been reluctant to try it.

--------------------

Latchkey Kid
Shipmate
# 12444

- Posted      Profile for Latchkey Kid   Author's homepage   Email Latchkey Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lothlorien:
quote:
Originally posted by Clarence:
Happy New Year all!

Happy New Year, Clarence to you and FD.
And from me. Hoping to see you early Feb. Have to work out some more about my Marine Rescue talk - length expected, visuals etc. I am now also a Marine Rescue NSW chaplain.

--------------------
'You must never give way for an answer. An answer is always the stretch of road that's behind you. Only a question can point the way forward.'
Mika; in Hello? Is Anybody There?, Jostein Gaardner

Posts: 2592 | From: The wizardest little town in Oz | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Clarence
Shipmate
# 9491

- Posted      Profile for Clarence   Email Clarence   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Loth, the whisky is still very tasty! I highly recommend it: i slept like a top and FD was definitely cured (having had the sort of cold Neil in "The Young Ones" would have been proud of)

Latchkey, we look forward very much to having you at Terror's Creek Benighted [Smile]

--------------------
I scraped my knees while I was praying - Paramore

Posts: 793 | From: Over the rainbow | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

- Posted      Profile for the giant cheeseburger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Thankyou all

Home safely, and feeling better than yesterday. Must have been my encounter with the Big Merino that did it.

mr curly

If the Big Merino caused a problem, I suggest you stay clear of Sydney. Apparently there's a freakily huge duck there at the moment [Big Grin]

--------------------
If I give a homeopathy advocate a really huge punch in the face, can the injury be cured by giving them another really small punch in the face?

Posts: 4834 | From: Adelaide, South Australia. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  ...  25  26  27 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016