homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » The NZ/Australia thread 2013 [mk 28] (Page 15)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  25  26  27 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The NZ/Australia thread 2013 [mk 28]
Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Top of page hog is back.

As is the very tired quiz master from soccer club trivia night. Ie back home watching the cricket.

mr curly

--------------------
My Blog - Writing, Film, Other Stuff

Posts: 2645 | From: Curly Flat | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Not quite the nailbiter it was last match.........bleeding runs at the mo.

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Another quake - 6.7 centred in Seddon, a small town to the north. Felt here in Christchurch as a looonngg rolling one (because a second one followed the first). Closer to Wellington than Christchurch. Some buildings in Wellington lost windows

Hope GG and Arabella are OK.

Huia

[ 21. July 2013, 05:55: Message edited by: Huia ]

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arabella Purity Winterbottom

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

- Posted      Profile for Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Email Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Huia:
Another quake - 6.7 centred in Seddon, a small town to the north. Felt here in Christchurch as a looonngg rolling one (because a second one followed the first). Closer to Wellington than Christchurch. Some buildings in Wellington lost windows

Hope GG and Arabella are OK.

Huia

Bit terrified, as it happens. There were heaps of quakes all day, and we're still getting them (I think its up to about 40 or more). We were woken up by a biggie, but this last one... Surprisingly, nothing fell over - I was standing in a doorway and our big bookshelf was swaying madly.

However, we accompanied Rosie's mum to a gathering of (mostly elderly) university graduate women this afternoon and heard an entertaining speech by the British High Commissioner, then a really interesting one by a young doctor who is doing research on tuberculosis.

--------------------
Hell is full of the talented and Heaven is full of the energetic. St Jane Frances de Chantal

Posts: 3702 | From: Aotearoa, New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for Arabella, Galloping Granny and Huia with the earthquake and aftershocks in the northern South Island. All the anxiety ond lack of sleep.....

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:
Prayers for Arabella, Galloping Granny and Huia with the earthquake and aftershocks in the northern South Island. All the anxiety ond lack of sleep.....

[Votive] from me too for all.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Indeed. [Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I find earthquakes more interesting that terrifying* as long as I'm in a safe place – for the 6.5 I was in a building constructed with The Big One in mind so that it could be used as a Civil Defence centre. In fact a number of the Mature Adults present dived rather awkwardly under tables and struggled even more awkwardly to their feet afterwards.

*If I lived in Chch it would no doubt be different. But I lived in Murchison as a child, and was in Martinborough for the Masterton quake in about 1943, so an earthquake doesn't surprise me.

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Gracious rebel

Rainbow warrior
# 3523

- Posted      Profile for Gracious rebel     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This is all a bit unsettling ('scuse the pun) as I contemplate my visit to Christchurch (and elsewhere) in October to see my son - I already have enough things to worry about this trip, like travelling alone halfway round the world, possibly driving in a foreign country etc etc!

He has written an interesting blog entry about the recent opening up of the cordoned off area (Red Zone) of Christchurch after the big quakes Interesting as of course it is from the perspective of someone who has lived there for a year but until last week had never seen the city centre.

--------------------
Fancy a break beside the sea in Suffolk? Visit my website

Posts: 4413 | From: Suffolk UK | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
GG - that's a good place to be. I must say that having had both my chimneys demolished earlier meant I wasn't worried by the thought of bodily harm.

What caught me off balance with the 2 just after 5pm was that they were more rolling than the ones we have been having, and being so far away I wasn't sure whether they were quakes or some weird migraine that was affecting my balance.

Georgie-Porgy was reluctant to come into the house at first, but the lure of the food bowl was sufficient to change her mind [Big Grin] .

Huia

--------------------

Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

- Posted      Profile for Athrawes   Email Athrawes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Horrible! Hoping this lot pass through quickly, and things stabilise . [Votive]

--------------------
Explaining why is going to need a moment, since along the way we must take in the Ancient Greeks, the study of birds, witchcraft, 19thC Vaudeville and the history of baseball. Michael Quinion.

Posts: 2966 | From: somewhere with a book shop | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

- Posted      Profile for Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Email Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We are now up to about 80 earthquakes for the day! Huia, I don't know how you managed for months on end, because I feel totally frazzled. Fortunately, I seem to have run out of adrenaline for the moment, so hopefully I will sleep OK.

Some of the quakes have been no worse than a truck driving past would be, but several of them have been well and truly noticeable. My boss and I have been texting each other, and a friend from Christchurch was also in touch to check I was OK, so I feel well supported.

I just read that the hospital I work at has lost the some of the ceiling of the building next to ours.

Thanks for the prayers, I appreciate them.

--------------------
Hell is full of the talented and Heaven is full of the energetic. St Jane Frances de Chantal

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all above and everyone else, as well [Votive]

Has anyone heard from cosmic dance?

Pete (Who, if had seen the country before 2011, would be already moved in, lock, stock and barrel)

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

GR - sorry, I wasn't ignoring your post. Lovely blogpost by your son.

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hang on – what country are we living in? I thought this must have come from The Onion but it seems to be genuinely from a reputable paper.

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

That is hilarious, specially the bit about the earthquake being felt in Napier, Western Australia, some 3302km from Seddon, Melbourne.

Someone will be embarrassed, I hope.

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Don't be too upset. According the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) online news, for several hours they were rabbiting on about an earthquake in New Zeland.

--------------------

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

And the Guardian should be embarrassed! They corrected the headline, but the story is still about Oz-tray-lia.

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

I didn't at first note that it's the GuardianExpress of Las Vegas.

Another proof that Americans don't know where New Zealand is.

GG

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

Nor did I, actually. I wonder if some copyeditor will pull that story (and fire the writer).

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

New article here , but with a wildly misleading picture (from their library?)

GG

--------------------

McChicken
Shipmate
# 2555

- Posted      Profile for McChicken   Author's homepage   Email McChicken   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The big one yesterday was certainly a shock - easily the biggest quake I've ever felt - but as I was just walking into the toilet when it hit, I'm glad it wasn't a minute later.

Had to go into Wgtn for work this morning (and got told to go home as soon as I'd finished what I had to do), and the city is empty. The lights are on but no-one's home. Hardly any damage visible (that I saw) but everyone's taking precautions and telling their employees not to come in until their buildings have been evaluated.

As for the GuardianLV article, the writer's blurb says he has been "a mime [and an] actor". My flatmate says, now he can add clown to the list. [Disappointed]

--------------------
"We're not playing tiddly-winks here mate."
"While the opposite of a true statement is a false statement, the opposite of a profound truth can be another profound truth."

Posts: 634 | From: Ko Ngati Pakeha raua ko Ngai Tahu ahau | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

If I recall correctly the original article was written by another "reporter". Hopefully he and his editor are looking for other jobs.

I hope more Wellingtonians shippies check in.

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

We now have three versions: the original article; above it a rewrite with apology by Tom Ukinsky; and in between a reasonably accurate version by another reporter. Not to mention several hundred comments.

I wish some generous benefactor would shout Tom a trip to NZ in the cause of international friendship and understanding

GG

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

Well you can't expect much from a paper which gets its primary information from Fox News, eh? But I have enjoyed the brouhaha!

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
Well you can't expect much from a paper which gets its primary information from Fox News, eh? But I have enjoyed the brouhaha!

Tom's final rewrite quotes, as well as Fox News and NBC, Wellington's Dominion Post (x2), GeoNet, our National Business Review, Reuters, and Wikipedia.
That (young?) man's sure been on a steep learning curve.

GG

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Thinking of you Wellingtonians and those around the Sounds. [Votive]

So glad we're moving back to Napier. I'm sure they wouldn't have quakes there [Biased]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Evangeline:
quote:
At any rate, let's hope Rudd gets a chance to lead the way on compassionate response to asylum seekers. He remains one of my favourite political leaders.
Is he still a favourite Zappa?
Mutter mutter curse curse. I have written to him expressing my rage. I don't think I will hold my breath for a response.

--------------------

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

I've been listening to updates on the Seddon Sequence as the quakes are being called. About 30 buildings have superficial damage, but so far none are reported as having structural damage. About 5 or 6 people were treated at the hospital, but none is in a serious condition. A factor in the difference between Wellington and Christchurch damage is that Wellington, which historically has a history of quakes demanded a higher building standard than Christchurch.

In Blenheim (about 20 kms north of Seddon) tenants were worried about a building that was designed by the same person who did the CTV building (the one that collapsed killing over 100 people). The owners are saying it will be strengthened.

Seismologists apparently suggesting there is a one in 5 possibility of another Mag 6 quake in the next few weeks. [Eek!] I hope they are wrong. The stressful thing about quakes is not knowing when omn starts if it is going to be major or just like a big truck going past. it's wearying.

[Votive] for all those living in the quake zone. Keep some solid shoes and a torch near your bed.

Huia

Edited to add = one of my fave cities Zappa. I hope all goes well.

[ 22. July 2013, 11:30: Message edited by: Huia ]

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Sorry about
"historically has a history of"

Huia - cringing.

--------------------

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

Zappa I hope you and your family enjoy Napier. Its my ancestral area and where I grew up. I visit every month to see my mum and her cousins.

Huia, don't know if you saw Moata's column yesterday. She wrote a great list of things we should know that aren't in normal emergency instructions. It was comforting that I had already attended to all but one of them (which involved alcohol [Razz] ). There was another jolt around 1.30am this morning.

We're about to have our first great nephew visit us with his parents, from New York, arriving this morning. Our niece emailed on Sunday, nervously wondering if they were likely to be stuck in NZ if there was a big one. Fair worry, specially with their little one having had to have five heart surgeries already.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Thanks for the reminder Arabella - Moata's blog saw me through the worst of the quakes, but I hadn't visited lately. Her advice is the best I've seen anywhere and served with humour, which makes a scary time easier.

I'm hoping Wellington settles down before the end of the month as I have to be up there for a family conference. I feel safer here where the buildings most likely to fall already have [Tear] It's strange to realise but I haven't been further up in a building than one storey since February last year, also Christchurch being as it is I've rarely been more than a few feet above sea level.

Huia - feet firmly on the (shaking) ground.

--------------------

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

Well the great nephew and his parents have arrived, very tired (and without luggage, which is ... somewhere, apparently).

He took one look at Rosie and shouted, "Nana." Which I thought was pretty good for a 20 month old, to make the connection between Rosie and her older sister (they do look alike).

--------------------

Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We finally say goodbye to mr and mrs curly senior tomorrow. That's 18 days of not being blue to relax. I'm looking forward to the notion that help=criticize leaving my house, along with Sunrise and Deal or No Deal.

Biggest's slide into mediocrity was confirmed with his report that arrived home today.the evidence of the slackness and lying is now in black and white, so ton of bricks being loaded into the hopper.

Middle, who lacks the intellectual firepower, is working much harder.

Had a job interview today for potential contracting role. Seemed positive. Currently spending too much time on cricket blog, with uncertain financial return.

Frazzled overall!

mr curly

--------------------
My Blog - Writing, Film, Other Stuff

Posts: 2645 | From: Curly Flat | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
So glad we're moving back to Napier. I'm sure they wouldn't have quakes there [Biased]

They've had their quota, surely?

Frequent prayerful thoughts regarding your forthcoming new venture.

GG

--------------------

ozowen
Shipmate
# 8935

- Posted      Profile for ozowen   Author's homepage   Email ozowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all those on unsettled land.
[Votive] for those unsettled trying to land here.
[Votive] for politicians who think that it's OK to treat the refugee like they were detritus.... [Votive] with a really good dose of anger.
Bastards.
Was never gonna vote for Abbott but neither am I gonna vote for Rudd. If Turnbull was running right now I'd vote for him (If his asylum seeker policy had an ounce of decency and leadership in it)

--------------------
Without stupid people we would have no one to laugh at, so take time to thank a creationist for their contribution.

Posts: 2933 | From: The Never Never, Australia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

Just for once I love Aussie TV: Essie Davis is Phryne Fisher and Kerry Greenwood is one of my most favourite authors.

GG

--------------------

Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dear all-

Thanks for your prayers and comments re my working in disaster ministry last week… 6 months post-fires… Floods since… East Gippsland, Heyfield area. It was part of the on-going processes employed by the State Government and the Victorian Council of Churches.

We were sent out in pairs, to door knock properties (mostly farms) after extensive publicity re the visitation over several weeks. No-one knocked back a visit and a chance to talk. We were to be a if necessary, listening ear, a referral process, an info conduit and similar. Apparently 6 months is a crucial time in the recovery process.

Now having recovered my energy after my two day deployment in disaster ministries, ... I can reflect back....
The things that stand out:

The incredible amount of land burnt, trees/paddocks/fences gone... Rebuilding and replanting is taking a long time.
The beauty of the region, where it wasn't burnt away.
Little, lonely letter boxes at property gates... But no buildings are there now. Orphaned letter boxes....
Stories of heart-ache, strength, courage, resilience, compassion... So many stories
Symbols and images folk use, to make sense of what happened. One woman told us how her gardens were cremated, but now, with spring coming, she could plant again. And another woman who steadfastly plants daffodil bulbs. Because when they flower in spring, her heart will sing in the sun too.
Mud and flood and water everywhere, as winter is our wet season.... Black, ashed mud. Hard to drive through, but I had the four wheel drive which helped.
The great team of folk who planned this, and the structure in which we work
And finally, the black humour in our car, as my partner got in and out at the farm gates. However, in the haphazardness of fence rebuilding, every gate presents a challenge... Plus the sea of mud.... And dogs and so forth ... And no farms had street numbers up on the temporary gates... Watching the poor woman wrestle with the elements, giggling away. And then, the time where we parked to make notes, and after 10 minutes realising we had parked beside a dead cow.... silly things, but they relieved the tension of our work.

It was an amazing experience, and I was blessed to be asked to take part. I know the area in which we live, so I know this won’t be the last time.

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

quote:
Originally posted by Galloping Granny:

Frequent prayerful thoughts regarding your forthcoming new venture.

GG

Thank you ... my fingernails are getting shorter

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

quote:
Originally posted by Galloping Granny:
Just for once I love Aussie TV: Essie Davis is Phryne Fisher and Kerry Greenwood is one of my most favourite authors.

GG

Me too. Thanks for posting that.

When and where?

Zappa [Votive]

Huia

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Life is just more of the same old here. One son is temping after being made redundant but has had hardly a nibble of worthwhile employment in two months.

I'm being grateful I can get good meat and fruit and vegetables delivered and groceries come from online ordering.

Eldest son is back where he was a year ago. After two ankle reconstructions from falling down fire escape at work, he then found a trapped nerve in his back from same fall. An operation then released the nerve but found more damage than anticipated. He was meticulous in following rehab instructions.

The disc was badly damaged and now he needs either a replacement disc or a fusion of several discs. He's in tremendous pain again, three morphine derivatives, Mobic and Endep, an anti-depressant also used for pain. He lives in a drug induced haze at the moment. His job is one of the very top behind the scenes of government in this state, regardless of politics.

Tonight he tells me that there is speculation that he picked up a very nasty deep seated infection in his spine at last operation. Nothing definite but a possibility. He is now on ultra-strong antibiotics twice a day for three weeks and yoghurt, probiotics etc as well.

And DIL who kicked youngest son out at Christmas has taken up with a very unsavoury fellow who is supplying her with illicit substances. And worse from him too.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

[Votive]

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

Many, many prayers for you, Loth. [Votive]

--------------------

Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My prayers too

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

Loth – thoughts and prayers. [Votive]

GG

--------------------

Arleigh
Shipmate
# 5332

- Posted      Profile for Arleigh   Email Arleigh   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

ETA - for Loth and family, earthquake-ridden folk and Zappa's relocation.

And everyone, really

[ 26. July 2013, 07:42: Message edited by: Arleigh ]

Posts: 388 | From: Brisbane | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

[Votive] Lothlorien

Shakes seem to have settled down quite a bit. I think the best outcome is the number of people I know who have got their emergency kit together.

We are having a lovely time with Mr 20 Months. For a little one who has had 3 open heart surgeries, he's got a LOT of energy.

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm sorry to hear about your eldest Lothlorien.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Latchkey Kid
Shipmate
# 12444

- Posted      Profile for Latchkey Kid   Author's homepage   Email Latchkey Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Lothlorien [Votive]

--------------------
'You must never give way for an answer. An answer is always the stretch of road that's behind you. Only a question can point the way forward.'
Mika; in Hello? Is Anybody There?, Jostein Gaardner

Posts: 2592 | From: The wizardest little town in Oz | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
ozowen
Shipmate
# 8935

- Posted      Profile for ozowen   Author's homepage   Email ozowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Lotho

--------------------
Without stupid people we would have no one to laugh at, so take time to thank a creationist for their contribution.

Posts: 2933 | From: The Never Never, Australia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  25  26  27 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016