homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » The NZ/Australia thread 2013 [mk 28] (Page 22)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The NZ/Australia thread 2013 [mk 28]
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The surgery went well, and the Grandad's bounced back and is in good spirits – with an epidural, recovery is much quicker than after a general anaesthetic. He didn't want to listen to the surgeons talking so they gave him earphones and classical music which turned out to include some favourites.

Many thanks for prayerful support – and for Michael, one of the doctors and a great Irish communicator, who talked him out of his fears beforehand.

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Yipee] Give him a hug from me. [Votive] for continuing recovery.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Galloping Granny:
The surgery went well, and the Grandad's bounced back and is in good spirits – with an epidural, recovery is much quicker than after a general anaesthetic. He didn't want to listen to the surgeons talking so they gave him earphones and classical music which turned out to include some favourites.

Many thanks for prayerful support – and for Michael, one of the doctors and a great Irish communicator, who talked him out of his fears beforehand.

GG

What good news to read. Prayers continuing.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
That is good news indeed.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Yipee] Good news about the Grandad.

Tomorrow would have been my Dad's birthday. It is also the day that my eldest brother goes to look at his future accommodation, which is a self-contained flat in the Village where Dad was in care. He is fairly positive about the move, so I am hoping nothing comes up that changes that. My sis-in-law who is taking him (and who always tends to think the worst will happen)is worrying that he will refuse at the last minute.

I hope it all goes smoothly as, selfishly, I don't have any time or energy for family dramas.

If it all turns to custard I'm going to apply to be adopted into another family [Help] (free to good home, have all inoculations and I don't bite).

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Huia:
[Yipee] Good news about the Grandad.

Tomorrow would have been my Dad's birthday. It is also the day that my eldest brother goes to look at his future accommodation, which is a self-contained flat in the Village where Dad was in care. He is fairly positive about the move, so I am hoping nothing comes up that changes that. My sis-in-law who is taking him (and who always tends to think the worst will happen)is worrying that he will refuse at the last minute.

I hope it all goes smoothly as, selfishly, I don't have any time or energy for family dramas.

If it all turns to custard I'm going to apply to be adopted into another family [Help] (free to good home, have all inoculations and I don't bite).

Huia

Prayers – that all goes well and that you know peace/shalom.

[Votive] [Votive]

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Arabella Purity Winterbottom

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

- Posted      Profile for Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Email Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Great news GG.

We'll adopt you Huia. Although given the similar sorts of struggles we're having with Rosie's folks, you might think we're not a very good bargain.

--------------------
Hell is full of the talented and Heaven is full of the energetic. St Jane Frances de Chantal

Posts: 3702 | From: Aotearoa, New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Swim over to us Huia - close to station, and good libraries only a few stops away. Lots of peace and quiet, and a friendly Dog to lie at your feet.

--------------------

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Glad to hear all went well with Galloping Grandad.

Also [Votive] for you Huia - hope everything sorts itself out.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Clarence
Shipmate
# 9491

- Posted      Profile for Clarence   Email Clarence   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Great news GG [Votive] for continuing recovery.

--------------------
I scraped my knees while I was praying - Paramore

Posts: 793 | From: Over the rainbow | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(Sigh) I'm going to Wellington again on Tuesday. Big brother is feeling pressured as he has to make a decision by Monday, little brother is pressured as he's the executor of the will that says the house has to be sold - and he's the one doing maintenance until it is. If there's anything in reincarnation I'm coming back as an only child and an orphan.

Obviously my mind is is weird though. I was reading a book called Dust to Dust (a violent police procedural) and thought of the next line of that quote in sure and certain hope of the resurrection then my mind flitted to a quote from Zappa, (posted some years in Hell) Shit happens, so does resurrection.

Theologically I'm not even sure what that means, but I was reminded of Julian of Norwich's All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well and I felt more hopeful and somewhat comforted.

GG I hope that Grandad continues to make a good recovery.

Huia

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

[Yipee] Double-posting somewhat later in the day. Oldest brother has decided to move into the unit he looked at [Yipee] but not for a coupe of weeks so I don't have to go to Wellington so soon.

The Wesley Action Team in Wellington and the Hutt Valley are brilliant - see TICT Heaven [Overused]

Huia -slightly more sane this evening.

[ 11. October 2013, 05:57: Message edited by: Huia ]

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
All good news, Huia, and good to hear.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Glad to hear things are working out, Huia - long may that continue!

On the subject of reincarnation, I reckon for a stress-free eternity I'll come back as a cat. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

That's good news Huia, and prayers for the GGD's recuperation.

--------------------

Emendator Liturgia
Shipmate
# 17245

- Posted      Profile for Emendator Liturgia   Author's homepage   Email Emendator Liturgia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by piglet:

On the subject of reincarnation, I reckon for a stress-free eternity I'll come back as a cat. [Big Grin]

If I believed in reincarnation - I'd certainly 2nd that option - believe out cat will live for eternity given its stress-free lifestyle. The only stress it has is whether its afternoon (i.e. read all-day) nap will be disturbed, or if dinner will be late!

--------------------
Don't judge all Anglicans in Sydney by prevailing Diocesan standards!

Posts: 401 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

This fire at the Aquatic Centre at Homebush Olympic site is almost incredible to read about. 10-15 minutes drive away, we often parked there when we visited the centre year round. A grass fire, but I guess burning cars ignited other cars.

Much better now the southerly has arrived here. The temperature dropped about ten degrees in as many minutes.

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

And those further north, who lost houses, farm equipment and livestock in blazes there.

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:
And those further north, who lost houses, farm equipment and livestock in blazes there.

Yes I was surprised to see Port Stephens mentioned. Don't know why the surprise but I guess it's usually similar areas south of Sydney which are ravaged by fire.

My niece and her partner live at Maroota in a place which was once her parents'. It has in the past been saved by water bombs from Elvis the helicopter. They now also have a property right on the Hawkesbury River upstream from Webbs Creek. Short of driving the much longer way round from Windsor last night, they had no way of getting there to check on it because road was blocked with fire at Webbs Creek and ferry wasn't working.

A bad start to the season, helped only by the fact that there aren't yet several days of extreme weather at a time.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Off up north in a few hours time to settle my oldest brother in his new flat. Lord grant me patience - but hurry.

Probably no internet access, so y'all play nicely until L get back [Biased]

Huia

--------------------

ozowen
Shipmate
# 8935

- Posted      Profile for ozowen   Author's homepage   Email ozowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for GG.

--------------------
Without stupid people we would have no one to laugh at, so take time to thank a creationist for their contribution.

Posts: 2933 | From: The Never Never, Australia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Looks & feels apocalyptic in Sydney this afternoon. Very high winds black, smoke filled skies but a weird yellow light cast over everything. Praying for rain to help those around Sydney-to the north and west who fact threats to life and property. Just awful eeriness and yet I"m a very long way from any fires, ash is falling in CBD!
Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Madame says that it's now a bit lighter at home, but that until a half hour or so ago it was dark, with a lot of smoke around. She thinks there must have been a fire in the Lane Cove River Park, which is now under control. Not as good though apparently around the Southern Highlands around Lithgow/Blue Mountains.

--------------------

Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Watching TV news.
Wet outside. 9.
Central heating on.

Praying for NSW...

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I could not see city skyline because of the smoke blowing in from NW.

Certainly a fire down on the river, Gee D. People I think you know moved out as they were housesitting dogs down there.

Premier says that if there is no loss of life, then to thank God for a miracle. Already dozens are lost and possibly hundreds of homes according to RFS.

The wind is still strong but from a different direction, creating new problems.

Convoys of fire engines are heading west along Parramatta ROad. My guess is relief for those who have been on duty all day.

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Still lots of smoke around when I got off the train - and the view west from the Bridge was horrible. Huge plumes of reddish smoke above heavy haze. It was hard to see Balmain. The news is not good at all - and still only mid-spring!

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

[Votive]
For all those affected by the fires.

GG

--------------------

Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Galloping Granny:
[Votive]
For all those affected by the fires.

GG

Me too. [Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It is so weird to be on the weather cusp with Victoria shivering on one side of us and NSW melting on the other. Coldest October morning on record a day or two back but today is quite balmy. I have decided to pull up the drawbridge and have a holiday at home, with much sleeping and reading on the agenda.

Could have been interstate today, but with all the fire warnings about, have decided all far away church meetings and family reunions will be ignored in favour of a serious respite week at Chez Banner.

TP has been keeping a pedometer tally of his daily activity and informed me this morning that according to the readouts he is "hyper-active". So in order to get the desired respite week, I may have to "quieten him down". Any suggestions?

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
James the Confident
Ship's Pastor
# 9678

- Posted      Profile for James the Confident   Author's homepage   Email James the Confident   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Banner Lady:
It is so weird to be on the weather cusp with Victoria shivering on one side of us and NSW melting on the other. Coldest October morning on record a day or two back but today is quite balmy. I have decided to pull up the drawbridge and have a holiday at home, with much sleeping and reading on the agenda.

Could have been interstate today, but with all the fire warnings about, have decided all far away church meetings and family reunions will be ignored in favour of a serious respite week at Chez Banner.

TP has been keeping a pedometer tally of his daily activity and informed me this morning that according to the readouts he is "hyper-active". So in order to get the desired respite week, I may have to "quieten him down". Any suggestions?

[Two face]

--------------------
"How do you get all those coins?" asked Mort.
IN PAIRS
"Mort", Terry Pratchett

Posts: 3219 | From: Geelong | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
21 here in Victoria. Wow. Warmth. Two whole days of it. The shock.
Thn back to normal cold wet...
And poor NSW! Prayers....

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Banner Lady:
...TP has been keeping a pedometer tally of his daily activity and informed me this morning that according to the readouts he is "hyper-active". So in order to get the desired respite week, I may have to "quieten him down". Any suggestions?

GIN.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Send him out to visit the grandchildren somewhere.

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have considered those options. Unfortunately alcohol might prove fatal, and he is the one who wears the grandchildren out! I really don't want to kill him - just get him to rest a bit more. If he "accidentally" breaks a limb or becomes ill, he would certainly be slowed down - but it wouldn't be much of a holiday for me, as I will then have to nurse him.

Next?

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Up on Gold Coast for a conference for work. Wish it was damp as it is here back home. Yikes, the fires are scary.

Biggest and Middle both had good games of cricket on the weekend. Won't bore you with detail, but both hit a 6. Sunday cricket is a pain, but gives me an excuse to avoid church which seems a little tedious at the mo.

Exciting Easter plans brewing, will share more shortly.

mr curly

--------------------
My Blog - Writing, Film, Other Stuff

Posts: 2645 | From: Curly Flat | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
David
Complete Bastard
# 3

- Posted      Profile for David     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Bushfires in October suck. The closest they got to our place is about 7km, the wind yesterday was non-existent which made everything a lot easier. Everyone knows many families who have their lost their possessions - about 200 houses lost along the Winmalee ridge. They seem to cop it fairly often up there, it's the downside of living in a national park that we're all aware of but mostly still choose to live with the risk.

Today is going to be 38C at the foot of the mountains, fortunately at the moment it's all very still. A little bit of wind could be very nasty - a north-westerly blows the fire to my house, other people's mileage naturally varies.

The city at the moment is an asthmatic's nightmare - shrouded in dense smoke, not a breath of air. Nasty.

On the plus side, Barry Collier won his seat back on Saturday at a by-election, with the largest swing every recorded in the state (26.2%). I have it on good authority that a large part of the swing was down to the ALP getting firies to hand out HTV cards, in protest at the state government reducing funding for the RFS. An auspicious weekend to hold the election.

Posts: 3815 | From: Redneck Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Lots of smoke here in inner west. I have a good view of city skyline and buildings from my balcony. I can't see even the vaguest hint of a building today.

Son and his wife moved in with her mother a few weeks ago at Emu Heights after their plans to move to Strasbourg fell through with massive back problems for him.

A grass fire went through far too close for comfort a few days ago in the heat. They have been told that depending on wind and heat, anything could happen. DIL and her mother spent yesterday under his instructions installing many new sprinklers both front and back of house. He couldn't help, can't sit more than ten minutes at a time and is in constant pain.

I've lived through fires. Mum and dad came from Lithgow and lived at Lawson. Also fought them on holiday place at Wollombi. The waiting and the uncertainty is terrible.

Hope your place is OK and everyone else as well.

[ 20. October 2013, 23:26: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

I'm back.

The only news items I've been aware of have been the fires. I've sent up some rather incoherent prayers.

Stay safe.

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

quote:
Originally posted by Huia:
I'm back.

The only news items I've been aware of have been the fires. I've sent up some rather incoherent prayers.

Stay safe.

Brother happy?

GG

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Yes, he has a self-contained unit and we spent the best part of $5,000 buying a fridge, bed, lazyboy, bookcase, table and chairs. I never knew that spending other people's money could be so exhausting.

Fortunately (as it turned out) the stove hadn't been put in by Sunday so he had his first meal in the shared dining room. He had been a bit nervous about this, but was welcomed by people who had known Dad and seen him visiting. Doubtless there may be some blips as he faces the challenge of living in a new place, but he had been socially isolated at home and now has people around him, but can withdraw into his unit if he needs to.

I am very grateful that the Methodists have continued their involvement in the care of the elderly and vulnerable as the place seems to operate more as an extended family than some of the modern, money making facilities available and I know he will be cared for. It's such a relief.

Huia

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

That is very good and comforting news Huia and it sounds as if the right decisions have been made.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Glad to hear things went according to plan, Huia - I hope your brother settles in well and is happy in his new surroundings.

[Smile]

--------------------

Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Strange things you see. Man well into his 70s in cardiologist waiting room reading a copy of Cosmo.

Routine check up for me (hopefully!)

mr curly.

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

After 12 weeks in hospital the Grandad is overjoyed to be home – we'll I'm pretty glad to have him here.
He comes with 14 medications and dietary supplements and a schedule for when each is to be administered. Non-fibre dinners from Meals on Wheels. District nurses and other specialist people to call.
So now it's up to us, with other support from friends and neighbours.
Thanks to our health system, it cost us almost nothing (part charge of $84 for the ambulances up north, and one or two of the supplements are not on the free list). What's so bad about state-funded health care?????
Almost sad to farewell some of the hospital staff. Even the woman on duty in the carpark gave me a free pass and a goodbye hug when I came to get my 50% discount for the last time.

GG

--------------------

Arabella Purity Winterbottom

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

- Posted      Profile for Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Email Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Glad to hear it GG. What a relief.

--------------------
Hell is full of the talented and Heaven is full of the energetic. St Jane Frances de Chantal

Posts: 3702 | From: Aotearoa, New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

That's really good new GG, but not yet time to drop you from our list by the sound of it.

--------------------

Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

Cardiologist doesn't want to see me for 12 months. This is good news!

mr curly

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Arabella Purity Winterbottom:
Glad to hear it GG. What a relief.

What joyful news! Love and prayers to you both!

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Good news GG & Mr Curly.

The news we're getting in the UK about the fires is that a fire-fighting pilot has died and that one of the fires was started on a military live-firing range. Is the latter being reported much over there, or is it getting reported here for "novelty value"?

[Votive] That pilot's family and friends, all those fighting the fires and those all too close too them.

[ 24. October 2013, 12:18: Message edited by: Sioni Sais ]

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The military causing one of the fires is being well-reported, not a lot of reaction so far.

Terribly, terribly sad that the pilot of one of the fire-fighting planes died, most of those fighting the fires are volunteers, truly heroic and awesome effort [Votive] for them all.

Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016