homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » The NZ/Australia thread 2013 [mk 28] (Page 25)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The NZ/Australia thread 2013 [mk 28]
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:
The good thing about the NI reasoning is that it recognises and accepts that there's nothing scary about a woman priest. But putting up with women because you can't get men……….

I would jump at the "putting up with women because you can't get men..." reasoning compared to what we have in Sydney Anglican circles atm, which can be boiled down to you're not a Christian if you don't believe hierachical complementarianism is God's way and anything else is a sin. [Tear]
Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
DangerousDeacon
Shipmate
# 10582

- Posted      Profile for DangerousDeacon   Author's homepage   Email DangerousDeacon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
quote:
Originally posted by DangerousDeacon:
... Zappa, who of course has now gone onto greater things ...

That would be greater fog? Sigh. [Ultra confused]

Sorry we kidnapped the Registrar, though. [Snigger] Blame Kuruman.

Not happy [Frown] though there are very good personal reasons for our Registrar leaving. But it does mean we are trying to find a Registrar and Bishop at the same time.

And a well done to Grafton - an excellent choice. But it will be a tough gig - the Diocese is going through the ringers at the Royal Commission, and as usual the guilty bastards are long gone and we new chums have to pick up the pieces.

In my last parish it was the same; a paedophile had been active there thirty years ago and done tremendous damage. So many lives ruined.

--------------------
'All the same, it may be that I am wrong; what I take for gold and diamonds may be only a little copper and glass.'

Posts: 506 | From: Top End | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
we are trying to find a Registrar and Bishop at the same time ...

... which is about 33% of the stipended positions in the diocese!

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Arabella Purity Winterbottom

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

- Posted      Profile for Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Email Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Spent last weekend in Caboolture for a wedding (my eldest nephew). Bit hot for me the first day but then rather nice.

The weather didn't register next to the family politics: I can't remember who said that a wedding was a day designed to offend as many people in as short a time as possible, but this one fitted the bill (take two sets of control freak parents, only one of which is paying the bills...). Fortunately, the crap didn't touch the young couple, and the ceremony itself was lovely (on the beach at Bribie Island).

I particularly enjoyed catching up with my nephews and their girlfriends. Four of the six are studying to become teachers, and they filled me in on the politics of education in Aussie at great length. I also got to see the mother of all computers that the bridegroom has been building himself. [Ultra confused]

--------------------
Hell is full of the talented and Heaven is full of the energetic. St Jane Frances de Chantal

Posts: 3702 | From: Aotearoa, New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This morning I went out to get the paper at 6.45, found the back door of the car open and a pair of feet sticking out – there was a young man asleep face down on the back seat.
Sent for the police, who woke him up; I will never forget his horrified look when he saw us and realised he wasn't where he should be.
The police took him to his brother's place where he was staying and we had a very humble apology on the phone shortly after; he turned up by arrangement at 10 am with a gigantic bunch of flowers and a bucket with cleaning materials (though I think there was nothing worse than a bit of drool where his face had been.
Goodness knows how he'd directed his taxi at about 3 am – his brother lives a couple of kilometres away. He'd been geographically challenged, he thought, by the Wellington hills; he comes from a flat city.
He did a great job on the car and we parted cheerfully, he still apologising.
Who said nothing ever happens in our little cul–de-sac?

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Blimey, GG - I think you'd have lost me at "a pair of feet sticking out" ...

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Write it as a TV sketch. But he did know what he he had done and behaved well.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
GG, Live in the same street long enough, and interesting things happen eventually. We've been in the same location 30 years, on the corner of a T-section. In that time we've had a hot air balloon land outside our house (forgot to fill the spare gas canister, apparently); had a car miss the fact that it was a T-section rather than a through road and end up on the verandah of the house opposite the T; and had a brass band march down our normally quiet back-street playing rousing salvation songs. We also have a steady stream of Goths walking past because our street is a short cut between the local college and the nearest suburban shops; and occasionally a bewildered kangaroo is sighted bounding along the street looking for a way back to nearby scrubland.

I'd love to hear what interesting things have happened on the streets where other shippies live - though GG's story would take a bit to top!

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In the street where I lived for many years, a large tree suddenly keeled over and smashed a small car parked over the road. No rain, no wind, it just gave up. The tree blocked the road.

One morning I was looking out the window when a small, unregistered vehicle went past with a load of bricks for the building construction for the large girls' private school. School takes up the block but it was easier to carry bricks by road than through grounds.

It hit a bump and bricks went everywhere. Fortunately it was just before school drop off. I took some photos and the labourers in cart jumped out and started picking them up frantically. I emailed photos to council who were promptly on the site as the cart was totally unlicensed and not meant to be on public roads.

The original lane access to our house had a recessed gateway to our backyard. I looked out one afternoon some years ago to see a small bit of construction equipment parked in the recess, out of sight for anyone looking down lane. Council employee was having a liquid lunch just down the road at Croydon pub.

[ 24. November 2013, 20:23: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

- Posted      Profile for the giant cheeseburger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Where I grew up we were on a dead end street which was the 'last' street on the edge of the suburb with paddocks beyond the end and a park with a creek on the other side from the houses. We had koalas, rosellas and lorikeets in the trees, blue wrens and willy wagtails in the shrubs and during summer the eastern grey kangaroos would come onto our front lawn to rest in the afternoon shade and drink from a water trough fed from a spring in the back garden. It was a fantastic house for whenever we had international friends around the place primarily because it saved paying for a trip to a wildlife park!

It was a little annoying at times though, despite our best efforts with netting the stupid parrots would get themselves stuck or eat so much they would be too fat to fly. The noise on a warm summer night from the sheep beyond the end of the street and horny koalas in the trees is hardly conducive to a restful night.

There were a few occasions when eucalyptus branches fell onto the fence at the end of the street and a small flock of sheep got to explore the strange world of suburbia, one was lucky to get out alive when it made the ill-advised decision to get stuck in mum's roses the day before we had a big family barbecue planned. The owner started taking a bit more care of his fence after the time the sheep escaped and we returned three of them to the paddock coloured purple after an encounter with a watering can and some food dye [Snigger]

The most exciting things that have happened on any of the streets/roads where I've lived since moving out of home has been a drug bust and a stage of the Tour Down Under.

--------------------
If I give a homeopathy advocate a really huge punch in the face, can the injury be cured by giving them another really small punch in the face?

Posts: 4834 | From: Adelaide, South Australia. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dennis the Menace
Shipmate
# 11833

- Posted      Profile for Dennis the Menace   Email Dennis the Menace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
An interesting time at church yesterday. We had a christening and it turned out, although nothing was said, to be the son of a same sex male couple!! Only one of the couple took the vows but it was obvious who the other half was!! The son was well behaved and dressed rather dapper for a six month old.

A rather humourus line from the lovely old dear that did the prayers of the world... and dear Father Christmas is nearly upon us No pause or comma between father and Christmas was cause for a snigger or two.

--------------------
"Till we cast our crowns before Him; Lost in wonder, love, and praise."

Posts: 853 | From: Newcastle NSW Australia | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well done Dennis! But ar they not both father?

--------------------

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Rowen, I hope you have been able to get the mess with your car sorted out.

Have a great time away.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Car rented for the weekend! Yay! Long service leave..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Prayers for your safe travelling Rowen, and for a time of refreshment in your break.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rowen:
... Long service leave..... [Big Grin]

I always feel as if I need Long Service Leave after an ordination ... [Devil]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by piglet:
quote:
Originally posted by Rowen:
... Long service leave..... [Big Grin]

I always feel as if I need Long Service Leave after an ordination ... [Devil]
I used to go to a church with a Vicar like that.

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
jugular
Voice of Treason
# 4174

- Posted      Profile for jugular     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy almost-Advent everyone!

On Friday it will ten year's since that most Shippy occasion when I was ordained as a deacon. I'm trying to remember who was there. I've got a set of pictures from the priest ordination, can't find a darned thing from the deacon one. I will have to go through my files...

--------------------
We’ve got to act like a church that hasn’t already internalized the narrative of its own decline Ray Suarez

Posts: 2599 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
James the Confident
Ship's Pastor
# 9678

- Posted      Profile for James the Confident   Author's homepage   Email James the Confident   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Congrats jugs.

I'm home again after a round trip of 9,800km. A great trip and one I would recommend to anyone. [Smile]

--------------------
"How do you get all those coins?" asked Mort.
IN PAIRS
"Mort", Terry Pratchett

Posts: 3219 | From: Geelong | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Prayers for you this Friday, Jugular, on your anniversary.

--------------------

DangerousDeacon
Shipmate
# 10582

- Posted      Profile for DangerousDeacon   Author's homepage   Email DangerousDeacon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
we are trying to find a Registrar and Bishop at the same time ...

... which is about 33% of the stipended positions in the diocese!
It appears we do have money for both! Now just wait for the rush of eager job applicants.

--------------------
'All the same, it may be that I am wrong; what I take for gold and diamonds may be only a little copper and glass.'

Posts: 506 | From: Top End | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Things are not wonderful here. My neatly ordered existence was turned upside down by the arrival in the middle of the night a week ago of #2 son, very traumatised and upset. With a plea to be allowed to stay for a while. The "while" now seems to be stretching out and I have heard facts I never wanted to know about.

#1 son needs another back operation, much more major than the first one. Massive pain levels again. Needs co-ordinating of three surgeons, anaesthetist, private hospital and insurance company. It could be next Monday, or two days before Christmas or not till February. He's still doing normal job at high govt level, mostly from home and is working at top level job he was seconded to through bushfires. Just in case there are more fires, as is likely. Again mostly from home.

I have a badly frozen shoulder and can hardly move left arm. Ultrasounds and x-rays for that today and lots of pain.

#3 son is moving house and his ex-partner is being narky.

Not exactly feeling like Christmas here at all.

[ 03. December 2013, 21:16: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Loth.

--------------------
I've started blogging. I don't promise you'll find anything to interest you at uncleconrad

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers and upholding Lothlorien [Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Not good Lothlorien, esp coming a year or so after the problems with your other son.

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]
Prayers for you, Loth, for strength and peace; and for those sons with all their troubles.

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Thank you all. I have been poked and pushed and pulled and contorted, all in the name of an ultrasound. Then technician disappeared to get x-rays to check and brought back a senior fellow who did it all again. My guess is that the joint is stuffed. It crunches and clicks and is painful and inflamed and movement is very limited.

I didn't wait for the report. Have GP appointment for Friday and a day wasn't going to make much difference. They will courier it to GP.

I could have gone by the unreliable bus around corner. (made the press a few weeks ago as one of the five worst bus routes in Sydney.)

Friend absolutely insisted on lunch first and then a ride to Imaging centre. He went shopping while I was in there and then brought me home again. Shopping revealed some Asian goodies for my dinner as he knew I would be sore. I am extremely grateful.
He doesn't live far away but the Centre was in middle of line between our places and he could have gone home. We had a cup of tea and talked for several hours.

[ 04. December 2013, 09:11: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hugs and prayers Loth, both for the pain thing and the sons thing! [Votive]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

[Votive] Lothlorien.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank goodness for friends!

Thinking of you Loth. [Votive]

Huia

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Have just been told eldest son will have major back surgery early next week. Disc replacement and some fusion of spine as neurosurgeon is unwilling to introduce movement into an area which has not worked for three years.

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Seriously buggeroovied. Can I give up my day job now? After barely lifting my finger to do a thing for two and a half years this is quite a (pleasant, mainly) shock.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Found out ultrasound results on my shoulder today.

It is not frozen, it's stuffed and needs a replacement joint. Two tendons totally ripped across, another torn partially, severe osteoarthritis, ball joint is impacted into socket, much inflammation and... and..

It needs surgery but I haven't even begun that process yet and this close to Christmas and January nothing is likely to be easy or convenient.

"I told you I couldn't move it," with apologies to Spike Milligan.

[ 06. December 2013, 07:43: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Gosh, Lothlorien, that sounds nasty. I didn't even know that they could replace shoulders - is it a similar procedure to replacing knees and hips? If it is, I've heard lots about how great the replacement joints are; my mother-in-law was leaping about like a hart (almost) after getting her knee done.

[Votive]

--------------------

Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Seriously buggeroovied. Can I give up my day job now? After barely lifting my finger to do a thing for two and a half years this is quite a (pleasant, mainly) shock.

Picking up your cross buddy?

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

Loth, I can only hope that there will be friends to help you, that surgery will be soon and successful, that your family will find resolutions to their predicaments, and that 2014 will be Whole Lot Better.
(And I thought we had problems.)

Do you have state-funded type help available?

[Votive] [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

GG

--------------------

Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Loth,

I am very sorry to read back over this thread and see your suffering. You have my prayers.

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh Loth, it never rains but it pours. Many prayers for you today and always. Love and hugs. [Votive]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers indeed.

I write this from Ohio, USA... Finally got here, car troubles, buses, planes and all. It is wonderful to be here with my sister and her large extended family. The scenery with snow is so pretty, and to date, I have found the cold ok. Maybe I can handle it better now, after living in Victoria? The last few times I came over, I lived in Qld.
I love being on holiday!
I enjoy the shopping!
I adore the children in the family!

--------------------

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

My wife would sell me for a White Christmas.
The fact that she would swap me for a used Kleenex is beside the point . Enjoy!

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

If we get one can I send it over your way? White Christmases are all very well, but you have to shovel them, and then they turn into grey, muddy, snirty Januaries. [Frown]

--------------------

Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

Mind you, I have a revolting head cold.... Travel by plane? All those germs.....

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In recovery after MCing a Xmas Party for 3 hours. Not too difficult, because when you get 50 women together determined to have a good time, a good time is had. However I'm not the most organized of people at the best of times, so 3 hours was a big ask. I'm still looking for my brain....

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've been searching for mine for years without so much as a glimmer of success.

[Frown]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

quote:
Originally posted by Lothlorien:
Have just been told eldest son will have major back surgery early next week. Disc replacement and some fusion of spine as neurosurgeon is unwilling to introduce movement into an area which has not worked for three years.

Everything aligned and son had the operation at 7:00 am this morning. Back in his room around 4:00 pm, doped up. However he looks very much better than after first operation two years ago. He doesn't want visitors. He directs what energies he has to recovery, not chit chat.

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Glad to hear the good news Lothlorien.

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Son is up and walking around the room and corridor supported by DIL. He's not impressed with the jelly and custard diet given him as stomach and gut were moved out to allow access.

Surgeon is very pleased with the whole thing and also says son will be taller than for the last few years. Disc was replaced with one of correct size and lowest part of spine was fused. The degenerated disc was allowing the spine to collapse. He's 6'5"

We are thankful things have gone well, and bar more bushfires over Christmas/January, there is time for recovery. He's been working on bushfire plans at Regentville to get stuff into place before it's needed.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Loth, [Votive] fpr your son's continuing progress in healing. [Votive]

Huia

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Loth: sounds ouchy.

After 2 weeks in lockdown because of a virulant gastric bug, I have finally been allowed back into my mother's nursing home. She was definitely beginning to go stir crazy, even with her limited mobility.
To their credit, they didn't lose anyone - even the 106 year old recovered okay. Some tough genes in that place.

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

And a well done from us to your son, Lothlorien.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016